Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Beware Sneks (Group Mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Beware Sneks (Group Mission)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Beware Sneks (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Beware Sneks (Group Mission) Empty Re: Beware Sneks (Group Mission)

Post by Genkumaru Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:59 pm

He was thrilled to be trusted with more dangerous tasks from the village as of late, he and Sojiro going out on a few such missions now. His skill and resolve increasing with each outing as they went. When Sojiro and him were sent a messenger hawk at the estate that morning, they both seemed to have an immediate resolve to fight the Spire Viper! it was a formidable foe and would be good training for them as they were getting stronger each day. Nothing was as impressive to him as when they fought in tandem. His perfect partner for the legendary lariat technique as well, as they were near perfect for their strength matching when it came to the double lariat. A match that is precious to practitioners of the move. Their brotherhood seemed almost predestined at times, and Gen was glad he had met the man.

They had hooked up with a caravan heading out near the sightings in a clandestine manner, offering their services as protection in exchange for a free ride. Relaxing on the wagon with Sojiro he too was splayed out bathing in the sun like some roided out house cat. The warmth of the sun feeling so pleasing on his form. His eyes closed he spoke to Soji, "
    Soj, ever wonder what its like to not be a Ninja? To live a life like these people?", with everything that had happened to them as of late his mind had begun to think about what normal life could be like or mean. to be able to live your life only worrying about the next day and how to feed yourself. No more fighting, nor more panic or worry. To be able to love and love hard, and have all the blessings and offerings of a life like that. Things that Ninja had to be weary off. As you could lose your other half at a moments notice. Such were the fascinations of a child solider, wishing for things that seemed so unattainable to him now.

WC: 340/2400
    PC: 1/6
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:42 pm

He just listened to Sojiro, letting his answer wash over him. He was right, in the deepest part of his life he knew that Sojiro was right. However, the nagging feeling that if their lives were different, perhaps he could pursue whom he wanted to and live a life full of love and simplicity was enticing. His current life was one of strife, hardship, sadness, and had no future that was perfect or without pain in the distance. Gen knew this and yet also knew that he had helped so many lives since he returned to the Shinobi life and he was meant for this role, even if he didn't want it all the time. He had titled himself as the Shield and his brother was the Sword, together they had a duty to each other and the village and that would never change.

Smirking for the first time in days he chuckled softly before answering Sojiro, "
    Have I thought about it? All the time. If you remember I feared for everyone else when I was younger, that my power would become uncontrollable and I would hurt everyone around me. That is probably the first time I thought about it Soj. Then I met Kanna... My heart yearns for the day that she could both accept me and we could be together just like the normal people in the village. That is something that will never happen, and even if it does, it wont be a fairy tale. We are both Shinobi and at a moments notice we could lose our lives...", pausing for a moment he inhaled deeply and exhaled, crossing his arms behind his head.

Beginning to speak again he seemed defeated or complacent with his words, "
    You are right though Soj. Their lives are the epitome of complacency and given time I would grow bored not being able to do that with which I was meant to. I am a living weapon and I don't have the luxury to be a simple merchant. Not to mention that if I couldn't help people I would grow restless. Also if I didn't use my explosions would it just build up inside of me until one day I detonate and take out half the village? That sounds like nothing is worth the risk comparatively. ", it was all hypothetical, but since he developed Bakuton he hadn't gone a day with out even a small explosion. What would happen if he never did it again?

WC: 753/2400
    PC: 2/6
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:31 pm

He just listened to him and grunted at the mention of Kannagi. Why did he even bother at all? He should be focusing on his goals more then anyone else anyways. How else would he be a complete person on his own? This dual world life he had tried to manifest was quickly becoming more work then he had asked for and was almost too much for him at times. Thumbing the sun symbol on his headband gently he thought long and hard about his position and status for now. Was be happy being as he was and in his current position? For some reason this conversation was causing him to feel things he didn't want too.

Sitting upright he held his back to Sojiro as he started centering himself for what was to come next. He needed to be absolutely ready for what happened next. Taking deep breaths and focusing on opening the flood gates of his explosive power in a slow buildup as had become the mental image he had learned to form, he would crack his neck and lean his head backwards. He was ready and willing now to do what must be done, "
    Just give the signal.", he would open his eyes and look forward now, ready to confront the object of their mission.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Genkumaru Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:54 am

He would quickly rise to attention from the sounds and the rush of falling rocks, hearing Sojiros words of command he spoke quickly before leaping if and activating the explosion palm technique to give himself flight, "Yosh!", rocketing towards a good shooting gallery spot in the sky he would hover in place as he pointed his hands into gun shapes at the various debris and just started blasting. Shooting shot after shot at the rocks destroying them in such a way that they became dust or were knocked far off course.

He would purposefully position himself so that Sojiro could jump onto him while he careened through the air boulder after boulder. Looking high into sky at the earthen spire they were guiding the caravan along he saw it. It was a gigantic reptilian and was fearsome in all of it's being. A single large golden red iris peered down from below as it turned its head towards them, a second iris coming into view. It would open its maw and hiss letting out a visceral cry like that of a monster from a Kaijuu film, phlegm flying off into the valley below.

The panic caused from its arrival into view spurned the horses on faster in panic as they had begun to slip far ahead of Sojiro and Gen, which was fine as they were here to slay the beast. Speaking quickly towards his brother he shouted, "
    If you can distract him, I can get you up there and then start gathering energy for my technique! I will need a good long minute though Sojiro!", if his brother went along with his plan and clambered on he would fly him up towards the serpents head so that he could jump onto the beast and start attacking, all the while using evasive flying maneuvers to dart around the beast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:43 pm