Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Adventures in the Sun 2/2(mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Adventures in the Sun 2/2(mission)

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Adventures in the Sun 2/2(mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Adventures in the Sun 2/2(mission) Empty Adventures in the Sun 2/2(mission)

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:08 am

Spoiler:

Another day, another mission. This would be a motto that his father would go by when he was once alive. The young kaguya would follow this till the day he would die. Shinigai would awaken from this uncomfy bed with a kinda grumpy face as he would turn over to the bright sun of the Sun village. "Damn that sun...." He would say as he rubbed his eyes and raised up from the bed. He would see a scroll sitting outside of his window as he walked to it and would pick it up. Reading it, it would give details of a mission he was to complete with one of the Sun ninja. The ninja he was to meet was Named Tatsuya Nara. A member of the one of the great clans of the Sun village. His eye brow would raise as he continued through the message. Shinigai would stop in the middle of reading it as he would smell his breath. His nostrils flaring as he smelt the rankness of morning breath. Setting it upon the bed and walking to the bathroom he would complete his daily routines and get dressed. In his normal attire he would wear his headband over his Kaguya marks and continue to go by the alias of Jayy Farron.

His clothing would flap in the winds of the sun village, his toned darker skinned body being shown off as if he had been living in the sun village all his life. He would have in hand the scroll with the rest of the mission details. Something about helping with cleaning up the area around the Outpost after a big fight had occurred. It had been an outpost that sat near the kataki road and was recently attacked by a few bandits who were quickly disposed of by some higher ranked ninja. As he strolled through the village to make it to the Kataki road he would remember the scroll telling him that the nara fellow would be meeting him at the outpost. Shinigai would walk past the gates, bowing and showing the scroll off to them. Continuing to the outpost that had been a couple of miles away from the village. It would take him about an hour walking as he made it. There he would see the sand littered with wooden planks and blood. Pieces of kunai would be scattered all over the place and the outpost would be in taters.

408/800
    Anonymous

Adventures in the Sun 2/2(mission) Empty Re: Adventures in the Sun 2/2(mission)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:49 pm

Tatsuya himself was already inside the fort, as mentioned he was going to be meeting Farron there. Before he saw Tatsuya he would see his puppet, the cloaked clown-faced Piero, using its scythe as a make-shift broom to sweep up debris, it did not seem to be very effective. Tatsuya himself was standing and leaning against one of the walls of the fort, controlling the puppet with one hand while the other lit a cigarette clenched between his teeth. His smooth black hair was tied back in a tail that went down past his shoulders and he wore his usual attire a black suit jacket and dress pants over a white button-up shirt with the first few buttons undone, black leather gloves on his hands, the right one bearing the seal to store his puppet, steel-toed shoes, and a patch over his left eye. He was armed, of course, but preferred to keep such things hidden until they were needed.

He put his lighter away and took a drag on the cigarette, letting out a small cloud of smoke, as he saw the other man approach. He shouted,
    “Yo, I don’t recognize ya, you the Moon man?”
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:25 am

Shinigai would walk into the outpost and see a strange sight. It had been a puppet sweeping. His eye brow raising as he would notice that it was doing a pretty shabby job. Hearing from his right ear was the voice of a butcher man. His eyes darting to this man. "Ah.. Tatsuya i presume." Shinigai would say as he walked toward the man, stepping over a few boards and debris he would bow and introduce himself. "I am Jayy Farron. It is a pleasure to meet you." Without a second thought he would pick up the spare boards they had laying around and start on repairing the area.

Shinigai would stay quiet for most of the mission as he was not too friendly toward new people but he knew he had to talk eventually. Being the man of many questions he would strike up a conversation. "So... that eye patch of yours.... What happened?" He said hoping he would not be asking about a touchy subject. Hammering away at the building he would look toward the man for just a second before hitting his finger with the hammer. A curse leaving his mouth as he began to suck on it to try and relieve the pain. Although shinigai was from the moon he did not see the other ninja as threats and more of as future allies. His visit to the sun was more to meet the powers of the world then to train with the great Sojiro.
    657/800
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:54 am

Tatsuya nodded at the Moon ninja’s introduction and saw him immediately get into the work, seemed like a pretty straight laced dude, could definitely have a little fun with that. He continued to have his puppet sweep up the various debris while Jayy went to work on some of the more extensive repairs. There were blood stains that needed to be cleaned up as well so Tatsuya used his Raining at Will Technique to make the sky open up with rain, that would take care of those nasty blood stains for them. Work smarter not harder, kids.

The Moon nin did decide to actually talk to him at some point, asking him about his eye patch, smooth.
    “Well you see my father was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Says I’ve got no respect, that he doesn’t like the look in my eye. So he drags, just a kid at this point you see, and he drags me out to the shed. He was a carpenter when he wasn’t sauced and he had all the tools out there. So he drags me to the shed and he says he doesn’t like the look in my eye and he holds me down and he hammers a nail into my eye. A nail just like these…” Tatsuya held one of the nails in his hand and was turning it over in his fingers, giving it a 1000 yard stare. Not a single part of that story was true, but Jayy didn’t know that.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:22 pm

The outpost was beginning to look complete as the fencing and the building had been nailed back together. The weird sun ninja would reply to the young boy as he began to tell a horrible story about his parents. Shinigai still hammering away at one of the fences as he the man rambled on. "That's rough buddy..." Shinigai would say. The man seemed a bit off and shinigai was not one to just trust a person's words. "Im glad i had a loving dad.... twas the rest of my family that didn't love me much." He would say as he began to put up the broken boards into the trash pile and marvel over his work. He was doing good for the sun village and hoped the moon would be proud of him. His eyes would dart over to the tatsuya man and say, "It was nice to meet you... i guess... May our paths cross again." Shinigai would walk out of the outpost leaving the sweeping and the trash pile for the young sun ninja to deal with, seeing as he was just chilling letting his puppet do most of the work.

850/800 [exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:37 pm