Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Tracks in the Snow 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Tracks in the Snow

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Tracks in the Snow Empty Tracks in the Snow

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:55 am

Spoiler:

The duo had finally arrived at the Kellen Plains. She looked around quickly as she evaluated the danger. "We should be as careful as possible traveling through here. This is a high danger region." She looked back to Shinigai and made herself clear about the danger. She was unsure of what they would find here. The mission had stated something about giant tracks being made in the snow. She did not want to run into the creature until she had more information about what it was. They had gotten word from the locales that no normal animal could have made these tracks. That removed things like bears and wolves from the situation. With those removed from the situation, she grew confused as to what the creature could be.

She looked back to Shinigai. "They say the creature is massive. We are looking at an animal that outweighs a bear by far. Are you ready for this? We also have the concern that we might run into bandits or something similar during this. We should tread with utmost caution as we make our way towards the mountains. Do you have any questions or concerns?" She looked back as emotionless as ever. She knew that the danger was high so the sooner she found tracks and tried to track the creature, the better. She was hoping that they didn't run into a snow storm while up in the mountains. She sighed as she looked towards the mountains. She sighed and clutched her fists, ready to make her move.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Tracks in the Snow Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Tracks in the Snow Empty Re: Tracks in the Snow

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:10 am

Karite and shinigai had finally made it to the mountain range of the village. They had traveled for quite some time but were very lucky to avoid both any bandits and the creature itself. Karite had been doing most of the talking as she would speak with the villages while jayy had kept an eye on the area and anything suspicious. They had been nothing but genin that wanted to be detectives. As she spoke Shinigai would adjust his clothing to fit the scenery. The harsh cold of the mountain had been a bit too much for the young kaguya to take. He would pull out a large furry coat that kept in most of the body heat and would wrap it around himself with a big scarf. indeed he had looked quite ridiculous but for a man that wore little clothing the cold was his worst enemy. Karite would speak of being safe and watching for any enemies but jayy had that covered. He had his katana armed and his mind clear as they began to walk up the mountain range and see the beautiful landscape and the harsh wind. Jayy would shiver a bit as he looked over it.

"Karite... Do you think its one of those?" He would say without giving too much detail. He would continue to look around until he would find one of the tracks they were searching for. This large foot print could fit both karite and jayy within it. A smile would appear on his face as he remembered the days that his mother had spoke of these great beast. Beast that could level the earth with a swing of their chakra. "This has to be it.... Has anyone ever told you about the Chakra beast? My mom did she said they were amazing and bowed to no man. For me to be able to meet one, that has been a dream of mine since i was little. My dad fought one off before. But people don't speak of him or his actions." Jayy would say with a sad face. He would snicker a bit as he looked over to karite and looked back down to the tracks. The snow was beginning to cover the tracks meaning it had been a couple of hours since it had been left in the snow as it had been as deep as the boy was tall.

401 words
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:21 am

She followed Shinigai as he found one of the tracks in the snow. The tracks were massive but the snow was moving in quickly. She analyzed it to the best of her ability. She nodded as he spoke of the great chakra beasts. "As much as I would love to believe that, it is difficult to do so." She stated in response to supposedly fighting off a chakra beast. "What I do see though. It does seem like we are dealing with a giant chakra beast. I cannot fathom any other creatures that could make such a giant footprint in the snow. This is a dangerous being. We need to get out of here as soon as we can." She stated as she looked around her. "We can come back soon, but we do need to give the Gekkoukage the heads up about this beast." She looked around and saw that the snow was picking up even more. "We need to get out of here before the snowstorm gets worse. It is moving in fast." She began to walk along the path they had came in on, following the way back to Kataki Rd.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Tracks in the Snow Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:33 am

Shinigai would listen to karite talk as he would nod his head and stand up from looking at the foot prints. His mind would wonder a bit as he looked around the area and out to the snow storm that was coming in fast. His body couldn't move as he began to think about his father. "Was it you.. Did you fight my father? Who are you beast?" He said as his mind drifted a bit. Karite would once again tell the young boy that they had to leave before the snow took over the plains. Shinigai would shake his head and turn to the young girl. "sorry i didn't know what i was thinking about." He said as he followed the young woman back. He would place his weapon back and begin to cry behind the girl. His past was popping up more then he would've like but he had to face it somehow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:01 pm