Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Salt Workers Pt 1 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

The Salt Workers Pt 1

Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Salt Workers Pt 1 Empty The Salt Workers Pt 1

Post by Kannagi Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:27 am

Mission Info:

Kannagi had heard of some investors looking to make money near the coast. They had begun setting up an outpost near to the Silk Sand Coast not far from the dead salt Lake Usawoti. The outpost, now named Whiteshire, was constructed to harvest the salt from this ancient lake. Some monstrous storm or risen sea of the past had left behind this large brine lake and because nobody lived there, it was easy for a group of merchants to claim. The merchants had set up smaller tent-based encampments outside of the lake and sent workers in to harvest salt by carrying buckets of water from the lake to the main encampment of Whiteshire for evaporation and collection. Usually the salt workers had returned but this assignment, given to Kannagi who made haste to the outpost in the coast, briefed her on their sudden disappearance. The merchants of Whiteshire didn't want to lose their workers (or their business) and asked the village to send shinobi to help find them.

As far as she knew, she was to do the mission alone. Given that she knew the desert well enough to travel alone without fear, Kannagi had no problem with that. Still, riding in to the outpost upon Cirilla's back, the kunoichi had plenty of time to consider the problems in the assignment. At a new forming outpost, workers had gone missing and nobody had found them. The obvious answer was that the workers had abandoned post, but nobody turned up bodies in the desert or the lake and likewise the village had no reports of the civilians returning to Nikkousato. If it was this much of a mystery, she would have liked a second person to join her on the mission for back up. She might have been confident and capable but she was by no means stupid enough to think she could do everything individually. As she had started to learn with Genkumaru, Sojiro and even Hikari, teamwork was important. The workers didn't even seem to look at her as she rode in on her gray mare but by the time she had climbed off Cirilla's saddle and walked her through the small tents towards the largest conical tent of Whiteshire's outpost, a pair of men stepped out to greet her.

"I am Kannagi of the Sun Village. I was sent here to assist in locating some missing salt workers. How can I help?"

WC: 404
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

The Salt Workers Pt 1 Empty Re: The Salt Workers Pt 1

Post by Alvah Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:04 pm

The Salt Workers Pt 1 Anbu11

The Black Spider had entered into the region after hearing of the plight of the local salt mines choosing to lend his unique talents to helping to solve the problem at hand. He trudged through the sands in his black ops like attire as he breached forth out and into an outpost named Whiteshire, that was barely a skip and jump away from Lake Usawoti. The tent like city that was setup as the outpost towered gave a very mercantile and treasure hunter feel to the area. He could only imagine how many small venture companies had staked claims here to take over the area.

Walking through the tent city he had his goal in mind, as he was to introduce himself as support sent to assist one Kannagi Irezumi. She was apparently a blue haired individual and should thus be an easy one to spot, or so said the Sun ninja he had bought the rights to the mission from. Little would anyone know the man under the mask was not a stranger to Kannagi Irezumi and he was here to observe her, to figure out her weakness and exploit them, as he had chosen to play a very long game in making her pay for what she had done to him. The embarrassment would be repaid later by her utter defeat, with nothing in the world left to love.

His first target in sight for his vengeance game, as he saw her stop in front of larger tent, was the gray mare she seemed to use. He had learned all about the Irezumi now and was certain that horse would mean something to her, making a mental note for later. Her blue hair was a beacon to him as he approached her and caught wind of what she had said to the men. Rushing blood to his vocal region he would cause the muscles and tendons to swell and contract in a way that would make his voice sound completely different from what she had heard before, "
    Hello, Kannagi Irezumi I presume? Nikkousato has sent me to assist you on this mission.", bowing to her his tone was deep but friendly, suggesting he was a kind man.

"
    Apparently the Salt Barons are too beneficial of a patron to spurn, so the powers that be have decided that they may require two ninja of the Sun.", His hand was on his Wakizashis hilt nonchalantly as his other hand was in his pocket. Looking off into the distance he may have seemed to be somewhat of an imposing man. His attire also aided in this as it suggested that he was a much higher rank then Genin in the village system, this was all done in an effort to make himself as concealed form her as possible.

WC: 466
    PC: 1/2
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Kannagi stopped her pursuit of conversation with the two men who emerged from the tent and faced the... person who approached her. The mask hid his real identity but the attire in combination of the mask gave the deep voiced shinobi authority. Considering that he was here and merchants were fairly important to the village, Kannagi was glad for him to join her. She didn't want to undergo such a mission without back up or care. "I would ask you to only use my first name please. Care to introduce yourself?" She turned back to the two men and gave them a sincere looking grin, "My apologies. I had no information that a partner would be sent to join me."

The merchants looked at each other with furrowed brows. They were clearly related, brothers or maybe cousins. The men had dark brown hair and blue eyes but one of them bore a scar over his chin in the shape of an 'L'. The scarred man spoke first, "I am Akira. My brother, Banko and I were the ones to make the request of the village. It pleases me that the village decided to take this seriously enough to see two, but I also only received order that a single ninja would arrive." He looked suspiciously at Kannagi and the masked man, his distrusting eyes resting longer on the masked man of course. "Can we see your orders please? I would just like to check the seal, you understand." The brother, Banko took a distinct step forward and Kannagi took a single step back with how close he was standing to her. "And remove your mask if you would. We have concerns over privacy and business theft."

Kannagi glanced at her new partner and blinked at him curiously. Some shinobi wore masks, but those were the ones on discreet missions. She had no desire to question him about such things, her faith and trust was to those who sent her on this mission. They had only the best in mind for the people of the Sun village. Still, business theft was a fairly common practice and she could understand the concerns of these two brothers. She waved at the man and said, "Let's handle this formality quickly. I want to hear about these workers so we can get started before the sun gets too low."

WC: 394
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:11 pm

His contingencies were quickly being tested as this moment progressed. First Kannagi had accepted him as a potential secondary ally and believed his cover, but then the two ants before him wagged their tongues and decided that they knew more then the shinobi in front of them. Knowing that he must remain cordial and not give in as to maintain the ruse, he bowed and complied.

Reaching into a pouch on his flak jacket with his left hand, he retrieved the documents he had purchased, the professional forging masquerading their true intent flawlessly. And as per their second request he shook his head, he had prepared for this but had assumed it would have been first used if an accident had come about causing his mask to be broken or fall off.

Looking to the men he spoke in his new deep and kind tone, "
    My name is the Black Spider, or at least that is what you are cleared for. It is not acceptable for me to usually unmask per my general tasks and role. However, we dont have time for this trivial of a matter.", and with a two part movement he undid his mask, lifting off of his face to reveal the visage of a middle aged man that was relatively average looking, his eyes being dark brown. All of this was due to colored contacts and a high quality prosthetic mask, things his clan uses in infiltration schemes and information gathering all the time. He himself has never worn them and to an extent it made him scoff internally even at himself. Having to lower his appearence to such a degree just to fool and eventually overwhelm this woman was still degrading.

Letting them see him for a long moment he would return the mask to his face before speaking again, "
    Now let's continue, we both have tasks to do today.", his voice was still kind but became a little more stern as if to exude his importance some, unto the two men.
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Akira and Banko seemed satisfied enough by the papers and the true face, or the face they believed was his true face. Akira gestured for them to come inside the tent but Banko shook his head at his brother. "The masked one is right. There isn't much time for formalities. I assume you both have been briefed plenty, but here is the case. By the lake we keep several large tents for workers to stay in over night. They work each day at the lake and other works come by at night to retrieve the salt barrels. A few nights ago, the workers went down and discovered that one entire tent was empty. Five people abandoned post." Banko shook his head and spoke gruffly. Akira stepped up and added, "We did look for them, of course. We just don't have the resources and since no bodies have popped up... we've run out of ideas. Your task is just to go down to Lake Usawoti and start the search for these poor souls."

Kannagi listened, keeping her face expressionless, although she was sensing a disturbing amount of nonchalance from these brothers. It appeared they cared solely for their business but were making a big deal of this to protect themselves from any prosecution or future blame. To them, these missing people were just an inconvenience and shinobi were mere hounds, tools for them to use to sniff out the workers and make the brothers look good. For all she knew, this entire situation might have been staged for awareness and publicity of Whiteshire. She had ridden Cirilla into Whiteshire, passing the strange blue-grey lake as she came, and had a good idea then of where to begin. She looked to the masked man though, noting that he had more authority than her, and said, "I'd be happy to take us down on my horse. You can decide what we do from there. Does that seem amenable?" This man who called himself the Black Spider might have been in charge of the mission if he had been sent after Kannagi, but the kunoichi knew she was plenty capable and should not take it as an insult. Kannagi would lead them to Cirilla if he had agreed.
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Such fucking simpletons, listen to them prattle on while there is a task at hand! This is why we want to see the world burn. These ants scuttle about and are absolutely meaningless. Their lives are inconsequential and absolutely abhorred. They can't even take care of their tools properly. We could just let the mask down fully right now, and be done with all of it, she is unaware and now trusting of us. It wouldn't be as sweet but we could do it... The thoughts raced through his head as he listened on to the meaningless bickering of the two brothers. Refocusing himself he took a deep breath in as silently as possible.

His head back in the game he tried his best to focus intently on what it is they had said and were dispatching them on. It looked like it would be a simple tracking mission that needed to be undergone. Hopefully Kannagi was up to it, she is tricky after all. Is she a good tracker though? Probably not, she seems more like a reconnaissance style ninja. As she spoke to him the black spider would finally speak, "That is acceptable, however if you don't mind I would prefer to drive.", was she so willing to give up control? It is the thing that hurts the most when taken from you? Did she like feeling raw and exposed? He definitely did not. She would now be somewhat confusing to him, an even greater enigma in his chess game.

How did she go about life this way? Being so tough and confident one minute, and then so willing to let some else be in control the next? He thought her an apex predator like himself, but maybe she was simply an animal that was backed into a corner. Only time would tell now that they were to progress together on this mission. He would be looking even more intently at her actions and mannerisms to define her in his eyes. He was playing a dangerous game, but it was necessary to find out her weakness and snuff it out in front of her eyes. To learn of all that mattered to her and rob her of it one by one.
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Standing beside her great gray mare, Kannagi gave her head a nuzzle with her own. "Good girl, don't worry. I'll fetch you some water when you get to the lake." The woman stroked the coat of the horse while the Spider requested to drive. Her hands still upon Cirilla, almost as if the horse understood, she shook her own head right alongside the mare's. "I'm not sure that's a good idea. Cirilla isn't an ordinary horse, she is a friend. I am better than most men at riding, so you have nothing to worry about." Kannagi climbed atop of Cirilla's saddle and looked down at the Spider with a suspicious stare. "Unless you think as a woman I couldn't possibly fulfill my duties here, I suggest you just get on the back." It wasn't really respectful language, but she wasn't known for beating around the bush when it came to justice or feminism.

If he did board, she would take Cirilla down to the lake, just a ten minute or so ride away. She would feel him behind her, a strange presence that unnerved her, but then, so many strangers did. The lake was large but murky looking. She could smell the mud flats from where she was, like salt and like death, there was no lurking scents of seafood here. Kannagi wasn't surprised by that because she doubted any living creature could sustain itself in such a brine pool as this. There were various hills about, speckled in reeds and weeds, no doubt hiding insects or birds' nests within them. It was a strange little shrub like oasis in the desert, a place between the sea and vast wretched heat of the dry lands. A murder of crows flew overhead and landed in a stubby tree by the workers' tents, the only tree within sight, though possibly not the only tree there. She pulled up the tree and waited for the masked man to get off before making a move to get down herself.
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:00 pm

This wasn't worth exposing himself for, she can ride her little pony.

He would nod to her as he deferred to her judgement with her own animal and spoke kindly, despite the feeling of this type of speech making him shake to his core, "As you will Kanangi.", if she could see under his mask, his left eye twitched as he continued to be polite and civil. He was dying on the inside but outwardly he had to be strong and convincing. Especially if he wanted to learn more of her, to leverage later. This whole experience was beginning to rub him wrongly and starting to seem like more effort than should have been required for this task.

While they road he held on to her waist with one arm, confidant in his placement and the strength of his of hand, his free arm on his weapons' hilt. It would be clear to Kannagi that he was an excellent rider on his own, and had more then likely been very well trained, as his grip, body motions and posture were perfect even from the secondary position. As he clung to her and they traversed he could smell her scent and it would cause his eyes to constrict under the contacts and his fangs to extend - she was an intoxicating mark to him. He himself wasn't sure if it was more from his hatred of her or from his clans proclivity to extend when near prey so vulnerable.

It took his all to stay in control as they ventured further into the area, and once they were near their target destination, he would dismount expertly without the aide of the woman. Landing softly which was surprising for some one of his size, he looked around the area as he tried to find any clues that were purely visual, "
    Kannagi, why don't you lead and show me your talents.", perhaps she would take it as if he was testing her being a senior ninja in the village.
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:22 pm

When Kannagi dismounted, she was shocked to hear him speak. He had said nothing the entire ride there and the closeness of his hands and body had made her feel strangely wary of him. It was clear he was a good rider, almost as good as she was, she was certain. It was likely some strange bout of jealousy given that a comparable rider was rare, much less a strange shinobi simply boarding Cirilla like they were made to ride in triplicate. Kannagi faced him and shrugged, "I suppose it can't hurt to lead this mission. I have practiced in this role enough." Her voice was teacher-like, confident but not vain. If anything it seemed she was tired of the shinobi already and the way he wanted to measure her up. She was always looking for a reason to feel angry about her station in the world, Kannagi had taken note that this man might be just testing her for a promotion and not because she was a foreign woman.

She waved a hand passively at him and then approached the tent. At the first few, the tents were empty, but the final and largest tent was not. A few dusty looking people with cracked lips and cracked hands gawked up at them from a card game on a little table. It was dark and cool inside the tent andby the light of their small lantern, Kannagi cleared her throat. "I am Kannagi. I have.. We have come, pardon me, to help locate the workers who have gone missing." The youngest woman there had an edgy and dark hair cut, sharply outlining her features. She spoke with a saucy tone, "Like everyone else who has come by? Let me tell ya lady. We aren't sellouts. We can't be paid to lie." The middle aged man sitting beside her, pointed at the two shinobi with his cards in hand, flashing them to the table absently as he spoke, "They didn't just run away! They wouldn't abandon their posts! It discredits us as people to spread such a thing. Merchants, liars, bandits is what I call em." Kannagi blinked and then gave a nod to her partner, "My partner and I are not here for a show. We want to genuinely be of aid here. I assure you. Trust me, talk to us, we can help locate them."

The two workers looked at each other and then back. "I assume we are going to be questioned separately?" Kannagi saw no reason to separate them but it must have been a routine to the workers from the others who had come offering money to hide the disappearance of the salt workers altogether. The middle aged man was conservative, stern, and had a temperment of a businessman, as if he would take no guff. The girl was sarcastic at best but her tongue was no piece of silver, plenty information could be usable from these two. "The others must be at work on the Lake itself. I'll talk to the miss, you handle the gentleman."
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:15 pm

More of her tongue wagging. She was confident then, and had made the suggestion that she had plenty of practice leading before, meaning that clearly she was a well traveled woman. Walking with her to the tents he let his superior senses kick in as he looked at marks and signs of travel from the tented area. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary yet for depth or erratic movements and so thus he stopped paying attention to them choosing to refocus on the situation at hand.

He could smell fear on the two workers in front of him, they were prey through and through from every aspect of their pathetic lives. Being in the same room as them was uncomfortable as they were of such a lower class then himself, and the Paper Crane. Why did she lower herself to be among the ants like this? Helping them? When she was clearly capable and strong enough to rise over them and destroy them. It was simply baffling to him. She had shown hints at being an apex predator like himself, but maybe that was all a lie. Kannagi Irezumi was definitely not a cookie cutter cutout.

As the ants spoke of their fears and she assuaged them, she pointed out the man to him as his target for interrogation. Clearly she had no idea how he would make the man talk. She had made a poor choice in allowing them to split up like this. He would motion for the man to follow him as he led him away from the tent and into the nearby forestry. Once they were far enough away they could both be comfortable without prying eyes or ears, Alvahs voice would emanate in a truly ominous tone from his body as he spoke to the man, "
    Speak. Tell me all that you know. I understand why Kannagi wanted to be civil, but you speak to someone of higher rank now. Tell me all that you know.", he would position himself so that they man could not see him holding his wakizashi's hilt, as he would end this man if he felt even a hint of a lie. Sharpening his hearing he listened to the mans heart beat.
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:51 pm

The middle aged man had joined with the Spider as he left the tent and gave Kannagi privacy to talk to the woman alone. Kannagi had felt happy that he had trusted her to do this on her own and didn't insist for this to be part of his observation of her capability. The man lumbered out to the near treeline, though even the trees were sparse and coated in a crust of salt from the lake nearby. "All right, all right. First off, know you're down here at Whiteshire. Ain't nobody above us workers unless you're paying to be. Secondly, it's not like I'm hiding anything. A group of us went out to the lake for work and they ain't never come back. That's all." He crossed his arms, stubborn and defensively.

Meanwhile, inside of the tent, Kannagi spoke with the woman. "So tell me who you are hiding information from? Has someone threatened you?" The saucy woman nodded, "The brothers who run this place. They say it'll run out of business if people think people are dying out here. They give us a little extra ryo to not talk about it." The kunoichi nodded and sat down across from the woman at the table of cards. "Sorry for interrupting your game. Were you winning?" The woman frowned at her deeply, "Trying to act all friendly? What do you really want?" The blue haired woman placed both her hands on the table, palms down, showing that she had no weapons or ryo to use against the worker. "I only desire the truth about what happened. I won't speak to the merchants, you have my word." The woman tugged on her short black hair until realizing she had fidgeted out of nervousness. She pushed the locks of hair behind her hair and exhaled. "All right. But I will tell everyone you're lying and you attacked us if you go back on your word!" Kannagi gave a shrug, "Fair enough, go on then miss."

"The group that went missing was on the east side of the lake. We never go over there. Rumors say that people have gone missing there for decades. Some say the local natives have an establishment nearby and they kidnap workers for food or blood rituals. Complete heathens, if it's true."
    The woman looked shyly at Kannagi, "I have no idea if that's what you're looking for. We don't know where they are past them going to the bad part of the lake and past the superstitions of the other workers. My friend out there, he even has a pendant he claims he found on the eastern side of the lake. Thinks it came from the native people. I don't know what to think."
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:22 pm

His patience had been tested to the utmost limit as the man became obstinate with him. He was trying to do this the upstanding way, apparently that was was just as meaningless as being "good". Flexing his shoulders backwards as his back cracked, he removes his glove from his left hand as he let his claws elongate. Showing the man that he would cause him harm essentially. Most ninja operated this way the moment they felt diplomacy was slipping, however most ninja were not Alvah Ketseuki!

In a bout of explosive rage he rammed his left hand into the part of the tree trunk near the mans head, his hand bursting through the solid if not dense salt crusted trunk as it went all the way through, signifying to the man that he was not playing around he spoke with his actual voice, "
    TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!", not actually giving the man a chance to react first he would kick his leg in at his right knee cap, forcing him to fall to his knees in front of him, and in a bout of controlled rage he raised his left arm high as he was poised to strike the man square in the face.

The pathetic miner coward as he realized what his obstinacy had gotten him, his leg was most likely broken if not torn, and soon his very life could be taken. Stuttering through his next few words he spoke hastily and with abandon, "
    They... They went to the bad part of the lake where the natives live! We-we aren't supposed to go there!... I-I... I have a pendant I found, here take it, its yours, please don't kill me!", as the man coward before him Alvah relished in it. This was what he found the most joy from in life. Chuckling softly he took the pendant from the man who fumbled with his hands to fish it out of his shirt. Holding the mans pendant in his right hand he gripped it tightly as he cracked his neck, straightening his shoulders. He would look back down and into the man's eyes through his mask before bringing his hand down and through the mans skull, rending it open in four places from his razor sharp claws, exposing viscera and grey matter through all the blood and gore. Turning his body with the motion the spray missed him completely as the man's body fell down and into the ground lifeless before him.

Alvah's sadistic smile of wild glee would go unseen thanks to his mask as he looked downwards at the broken and defiant ant. Piling foliage and fallen leaves around his victim, the body was concealed from prying eyes. Taking a deep breath he refocused himself, retracting his claws as he slid the glove back over his hand, and became the Black Spider once more.
    Maneuvering back to the tent he opened the flap and spoke nonchalantly, "Some goons of those brothers came and took your friend but he told me that there was a bad part of the lake? And handed me this before the men took him away. They said he violated the camps rules or something?", he wasn't sure that his story would be fully bought, however he knew that his families shady operations always carried stipulations that those who were seen talking disappeared, and this was common practice throughout the land, and so he assumed the same must be here with the reluctance of the brothers to truly solve the problem here swiftly.
    Kannagi
    Kannagi
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kannagi Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:58 pm

Kannagi nodded interested in the woman's story. "You have been very helpful, thank you." When the Spider walked into the tent, both women looked up at him from the card table. Kannagi listened to his information and then groaned. The brothers sure were a piece of work. "We can hold on to that trinket for now. We should head to the eastern side of the lake. I'm sorry about your friend," the kunoichi finished by resting a hand on the woman's hand and giving her a genuine expression of sympathy. The edgy woman hardly seemed to notice, jumping to her feet. "I have had just about enough with these guys..!" She straightened her back and with clenched fists, pushed past the Spider and exited the tent.

Kannagi got to her feet, "At least we can confirm then that their stories match. She mentioned something about rumors of a tribe out here. It's not impossible, but it does seem unlikely considering the expansion of the salt industry out here. Though, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine Whiteshire's development might threaten a tribe if there were one." Kannagi spoke with an almost inquisitive tone as she worked through the facts in her head. She considered the masked man and then shrugged, "We weren't hired to stop every thing those merchants do, but perhaps after we find these missing workers, we can report them to Nikkousato for investigation." The blue eyed woman smiled at him and gestured, "Let us go then."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 pm