Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite)

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite) Empty Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite)

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:15 am

Spoiler:

Jayy waited for one of his teammates to meet him at the village gates. Today was the first time that the two would go on a mission together. Even though they had formed a team. He was a bit nervous as he paced back and forth waiting for the girl. "Oh i hope i don't mess up." He would utter to himself. Jayy was young and had not had many friends when he was a child. Karite seemed to be one of few people that understood what was going on with him and wanted to befriend her more. You are a nuisance.. The demon would say to him as he stop and sigh. "Stop.. you never help you know.." he said to himself as he spoke to the demon. The two men that were guarding the gates would raise an eyebrow as they listened to the boy speak. Jayy held in his hand the mission the two would be conducting today. Something about a giant boar that was running around the village stirring up trouble. It had yet to appear today but jayy thought this would be a great away for the crazy girl to bond with him.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite) Empty Re: Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite)

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:25 am

Karite awoke in the morning to go meet up with her friends. She got dressed quickly into her normal shinobi attire. She then threw on her cloak and pulled the hood over her head. She then buttoned up the cloak. She yawned and walked out of her room. "Hey Hitomi! Going on a mission. See you later!" She said as she walked through the kitchen. Her sister waved her out as Karite walked out the front door. She sighed leaving the compound, hoping Jayy would be of use on the mission.

She walked slowly towards the gate, keeping her hood over her eyes to keep the sensitivity down. She looked to her surroundings as she saw the villagers eying her down. She sighed, knowing that the villagers saw her in a dark light. "Idiotic." She looked up and saw Jayy waiting at the gate for her. She waved and walked up to him. "How are you doing?" She stated emotionless. "Let's get going. I want the bones for my collection." She sighed, wanting this day to be over with. She was tired and just wanted sleep.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite) Empty Re: Boar'd to death (Group Mission)(Karite)

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:12 am

Jayy would stop in his tracks as he would see Karite show up. Smiling he would wave as if he was overly happy to see her. "Im good.. lets get this mission done with!" He said as he would wave karite to follow him. "I heard the last time the beast attacked was near one of the outskirt farm lands. I think this will be easy for the two of us to complete." He said as they would walk through the forest to reach the small settlement of farm. A scream would be heard as jayy would be startled. Looking toward karite he began to run in the direction. The boar was growling at a group of unsuspecting villagers as it began to charge. Shinigai would look over as Karite once more and scan her body he would notice that she didn't have anything sharp to aid them in the fight as he would begin to run toward the boar. Shinigai's arm would begin to twist and turn as the skin on his shoulder would split open and a sword like bone would be made. Drops of blood would drip from it as jayy would yell toward karite. "Catch!" He yelled as he threw it and the reached for his own katana. Jumping in from of the villages he would extend his katana so that the boar would hit the side as shinigai would try and hold it back. "Attack!" He yelled toward karite.

442 word count from both post.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:31 am

Karite nodded as he waved her down. She followed behind him, as he walked ahead. She listened to him talk about the last time time the best attacked. "If you say so. I am not sure what the plan is here." She would say as they walked through the forest. They walked out of the forest to see a small farm. As she began to look around, she would hear a scream coming from the farm. She looked towards Jayy as she kept herself emotionless. She was used to hearing crazy sounds in her end of the village. She followed Jayy as he ran off towards the scream. She heard the boar growling as she got close. She stopped as she looked to see if any of the villagers were hurt. She heard Jayy yelling to her as she saw him running towards the boar. She saw the bone katana in the air as she reached to grab the katana with her left hand. "Disgusting." She whispered to herself. She threw the katana directly at the boar, pushing aside her cloak and grabbing her tanto with her right hand. She ran in, closing the distance. As she saw the katana pierce the boar just behind the shoulder, she pulled the tanto from its sheath and drive it into the boar's skull. "Such a waste." She sighed and pulled the tanto back. As she shook the blood from her tanto, she looked to Jayy. "Help me carry this back to my clan's grounds. I need to clean the bones and send the meat to the butcher." She looked to him in her usual emotionless expression.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:47 am