Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] - Page 2 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

4 posters

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social]

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social]

Post by Zap Fosho Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Karite's body walked up to Keiji and Ami, smiling in slight relief. "I do not know if it is a common occurrence but I do know that it did happen once with Karite in the past." She sighed as she looked for Jayy. "The four of you are idiots and I am somewhat glad I won't be around much longer to deal with you. While we wait for Shinigai, I guess I should introduce myself. I am the goddess that Karite says is inside her. I am not actually a goddess. I keep it that way because I believe her to be more accepting of my teachings while I am still around. I ask that you keep it this way for the time being. I don't have much time left in control and when I lose control, this body will collapse as Karite is unlikely to be conscious at that point. I ask that you bring this body to her sister at that time. I will be happy to answer any questions but we do have to deal with the current issue." She sighed as she shook her head. She had to get the stupid ones.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social]

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Shinigai would stand behind Karite as he listened to this being speak through her body. He had dealt with this feeling, and had seen someone he loved have their body possessed. Listening he would take a few steps toward karite as his vision would become blurred from the tears that were streaming down his face. His hand reaching out to the girl as he would say, "Mother..." in a low voice. That's not your mother idiot! The demon would say a shinigai would stop in his tracks. Coming back to his senses he would ask. "Why do you people choose us human's to use and discard? Why can't you just leave us alone?" His head now hanging to the ground and his tears dropping. The memories of his mother constantly flashing in his mind up until the point he would see her smiling face as he stabbed her in the heart.
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:17 am

Keiji was simply focused on the task on hand as the others fumbled through their own issues. He stood up and held Ami aloft in his arms, his right arm under her legs and his left arm supporting her neck and back. His kind eyes looked down into hers and he spoke softly to her, "Don't scare me like this again... I never want to see you so sad again Ami.", he would look to her friends, and the people that were hopefully becoming his as he walked towards the Akumu compound, "This being that is speaking out of Akumu Karite, Akumu Hitomi is in the compound yes? Is she in the temple or the house nearby? And Kaguya Shinigai, take hold of yourself for both of their sakes, read the room.", he hadn't looked into their personal lives that much was true but he knew of them by name at least, and had a good deal of knowledge about their clans and clan compounds. A byproduct of his clan being the long arm of the village.

Looking at the path in front of him he trudged on and would look over to Jayy, "When she falls down like the spirit said please carry her.", he would look into his charges eyes as he would still be holding her regardless of whatever protests she may have tried, "Ami... We should have a good conversation later okay? I think we should define this.", he would give her a gentle smile to reassure her that it was a good outcome he sought. His whole appearance was stoic however, as he led the group towards the destination Karite had sent in motion for them.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:23 am

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] - Page 2 CYY5HPv
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there was someone deemed to be the most confused of the four, it would be Ami. She felt a little better as the medicine kicked in, opening her eyes to something the sorts of a commotion happening around her. She would blink, looking from Karite to Jayy and then finally to Keiji, an unmasked look of pure confusion on her face. She only heard half of what Karite said, although she figured that even if she caught everything she still wouldn't be able to understand. She saw Jayy weep on the ground, an obvious breakdown at something. She wanted to help him, console him.

What's going on? The girl would have no time to ponder anymore as she was picked up by Keiji, heading somewhere unknown. Though she appreciated his act of gentleman and chivalry, it was his words that sent a chill down her spine. He could identify her friends by name, knew their clan and their kin. She had never disclosed these details to him, for she didn't even know herself. It wss also the tone he used to her teammates which alarmed her. It was not the same from the Keiji she had been talking and interacting with up til now. "Put me down." Her voice a whisper but very serious, she almost used a commanding tone, which none of the others would have heard before. She looked at Keiji, the weak and pleading nature of them before all but disappeared.

"How did you...?" She didn't finish her sentence as she moved to the still kneeling Jayy. She would put her arm around him in a friendly but comforting hug, her stare at Keiji demanding an answer. "Know about them?" She finished the question with a hissing whisper.  
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:32 pm

Karite's body looked back at Shinigai. The force of death hidden behind her glare. "I am definitely not your mother unless she died over 50 years ago. As for choosing to use and discard people, that is not what is happening here. Baiko made a deal with the Shinigami. Main clan branch members perform a ritual near birth that fuses a wraith into their very being. It gives them eternal youth and the ability to never die from old age. I didn't choose this. Baiko and the other clan members did. My soul will leave this body when my essence fuses completely with Karite. I will return to my lord's side and Karite will have her immortality." She then looks over to Keiji. "Yes, that would probably be correct. She is more likely in the grounds near the temple, receiving a report about me as we speak. And I will say this, pain is a part of living. Don't let it consume you. Emotional pain can be some of the worst, but it does not usually last. You must find a way to overcome it. Shinigai, Ami, Keiji, and Karite. I don't know what went through the minds of three of you, but Karite has been shunned and outcast her entire life by everyone but one person. Then she met you two. She felt happier then she has in a long time. While this incident depressed her, I have a feeling that this incident would have blown over if she was given time. Between Keiji's reaction and Ami's reaction, I'm not sure what she will think when this is over. I warn you now, she may turn colder than ever. Now, I can feel my control fading and don't have much time left. Any other questions?"
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:07 pm

Shinigai would begin to wipe away his tears as he would become silent. Raising up his hand to tell ami to stop he would walk over to the possessed Karite and put his arms behind her. He and his friends were being selfish today. Shinigai would begin to part his lips as he looked up to karite. "I'm so sorry i can't be the friend you need right now. But let me be the friend that gets you home safely." He would then look back at the ground and await the girls body to fall back into his arms. Shinigai would force his feelings back into the depths of his heart and clear his mind.
    Keiji
    Keiji
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Keiji Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:43 am

And in a single moment of weakness everything Keiji had felt and was now, had been shattered. She didnt trust him... The one person who he had let his guard down with and felt truly attached to didnt trust him and threw it in his face. Shaking his head his expression became pained as he looked away from them and spoke, "I am a Hunter-Nin of the Moon Ami. You three are the only potential targets I have only taken a glance at because I wanted to get to know you and them the right way, for you. I let my guard down.... Never again.".

With that he walked away from them. He was done with this outing and he was done with them... how could she just throw him away so easily? Maybe she really felt nothing for him and it was all just a game to her. He was a fool to trust in anything other then himself and his tools. He would use his threaded whops to sling himself far away from them and back to his compound he was fed up with people and wanted nothing more to do with anyone for now. Her friends couldn't accept him, she didnt trust him, and for all he knew... she didnt harbour any love for him either.
    Hyūga Ami
    Hyūga Ami
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

Post by Hyūga Ami Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:13 am

Caffeine to Calm the Soul [Social] - Page 2 CYY5HPv
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like part of her heart and her soul shattering at his words, cutting into her insides like glass. If words could kill, she probably would have died after Keiji's words hit home. It wasn't that she didn't trust him...she had only asked a question! By now Jayy was more composed and was tending to Karite so she could focus on Keiji completely. She tried to speak, but no words would form. She simply watched him as he turned away. But her pride made it difficult, she couldn't apologize nor felt the need to. "I'm sorry..." she said softly so that only she could hear, a tear cascading down her face.

"Jayy, thanks for taking care of Karite." The girl would give the Kaguya one last smile before turnning to walk slowly into her own compounds. She couldn't feel, nor think, as her thoughts went back to Keiji's cutting words. She put a hand on her heart as though in physical pain. As quickly as their relationship had started, it had diminished. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and almost limped her way back to her room.

What happened today she wasn't even sure... 

Last edited by Hyuuga Ami on Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:19 am

Karite's body watched the scene unfolding and sighing. "Love is such a crazy thing. It causes so much turmoil." She shook her head feeling the energy going away. The body lost its ability to stand. It would slowly fall back into Shinigai's arms. The wraith had gone back to being in her head. Karite was unconscious and would wake up a few hours later.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:29 am

Shinigai would catch karite and look at the two lovers would depart from one another. Karite was a heavy duck. Her tits weighing him and jayy down as he tried to pick her up and sling her over his body. He would continue to her clan compound and hope that she would not receive too much backlash for the actions of the day. "Get you home... and hopefully we can revisit this topic one day.. Hopefully i can show you the demon inside of me." Shinigai would say as he walked to the compound. Oh? me? If that a good idea? showing a stranger the great power your mother blessed you with.... Ew i hate that word sometimes but you get it right? Jian? The day would come to an end with hearts broken and minds warped. Jayy had been the only person who seemed to come out of the outing without being scarred.
    [end]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:36 pm