Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Time for some meditation.....or not.... 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Time for some meditation.....or not....

Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Time for some meditation.....or not.... Empty Time for some meditation.....or not....

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:27 pm

Karite slowly walked up the path that lead to the Falls. Her cloak was left open to allow her to walk more freely. She wore a backpack filled with supplies and a fishing rod was attached to it. She sighed as she took in her surroundings. It was beautiful and open. She loved the wilderness. She could see the various animals in the surroundings keeping an eye on her. She was up here often and had made herself known as friendly to a few animals. She stopped at the riverbank, in a small clearing that she had made and looked up at the Falls. "It's so peaceful out here. A great place to meditate." She took off her backpack and laid it on the ground. She took out a blanket and laid it out. It gave her the perfect place to relax. She stood up and stretched before she began to think whether or not she wanted to meditate or fish first.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Time for some meditation.....or not.... Empty Re: Time for some meditation.....or not....

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Karite saw the bag fall from the falls and looked confused. She looked up to see what could have sent it over the falls. Not seeing anything right away, she looked back towards the bag, only to hear the splash seconds later. She looked around, confused for a second. "What the actual...?" She yelled, just as he emerged from the water. "So much for my relaxation today. Way to scare off the fish!" She yelled to him. She sighed and tried to think of whether she needed to move to another spot to relax.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Time for some meditation.....or not.... Empty Re: Time for some meditation.....or not....

Post by Zap Fosho Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:54 pm

She sighed as he walked on top of the water towards her. She was standing there, glaring at him as he got close. "My name is Karite. I come out here to relax, meditate, and fish. Why else would I be out here?" She crossed her arms just below her chest. "Well, that was my plan until some idiot jumped off a waterfall and scared the fish away." She sighed as she mumbled angrily under her breathe. "Just when I had finished preparations to relax too." She whispered softly and began to look back, wondering if she should pack up and leave.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:30 pm

She sighed, knowing that he was referencing the waterfall. She kept silent with her retort. As he pulled out his blanket, she sighed, knowing her true peace was gone. "Sure, anything we catch, you can cook. Hope you are at least a decent cook." She said in her emotionless tone. She grabbed her fishing pole and sat down. She then cast into the water, wondering what she will catch.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:50 pm

She glared slightly towards him as he said how good he supposedly was. "We shall see." She sighed and tried to relax to the best of her abilities. Having someone here meant it would be overall less relaxing. She heard him say peace offering and looked over. She grabbed the bag of jerky from the air and opened it. She tried a piece and thought it was decent. "Yes, I am from the Moon Village. Are you not?" She looked quickly over in his direction to evaluate whether their would be a situation.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:01 pm

She kept her eye on the man from the Sun. He does a lot of travel. He must be on at least somewhat favorable terms with the village. She was still wary of his motives. She sighed, eating another piece of jerky. "I spend a lot of time out here. I find it relaxing. Especially since I'm used to priestesses hounding me all the time." She sighed, glad that the head priestess did not know of this spot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 am