Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Rascally Rabbits  53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Rascally Rabbits

Anonymous

Rascally Rabbits  Empty Rascally Rabbits

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2020 5:47 pm

Name: Fortify the outpost
    Participants: Moon Village, Sun Village
    Type: Group Mission
    Reward: 25 EXP, 10 Ryo
    Details: Your local village is in the process of setting up out post in the region, used to patrol and keep peace in the area. Your job is to help build and fortify these outpost, doing whatever is needed. This can include actually building the out post, equipping it with supplies or weapons, cleaning up the area of debris or standing look out for wild animals or criminals.
    Requirements: Each person must make at least two posts, totally to 800 WC.

Rascally Rabbits  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Rascally Rabbits  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Rascally Rabbits  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "For better or worse; I got you!"

A report did not describe this carnage.

It was not the Sun Village’s best interest to ask for aid from the Moon Village, but this time was different. With a certain collection of shinobi that had been around due to the festivities, then it only allowed for available man power that was available to them. So, they had no quarrel with the idea of asking for Moon Village shinobi to ask with a few clean-up details. Picking up pieces of wood? Mending a few pieces of torn tin on a roof? Not to mention there were the repairs that could be made on certain transports and wagons that would pull supplies along during the day to and from the outpost. They said there was some significant damage to the place in question.

Once again, “significant” was not the best description.

There was utter destruction here! The reports recalled the shinobi being attacked by bandits that wanted to raid the supplies and would give a generous amount of kunai and shuriken to the bodies of shinobi. They had met with some damage and bruises, but it could have been worse. It was when the raid had become obviously one-sided that a miracle had been said to be recorded for the shinobi to pass down. They said a beast had appeared, nothing completely monstrous and nothing completely humane about it at the same time. So was described the strength and movement of the creature that would let out a thunderous myriad of electricity as if it was a God that wielded bolts. Tattered clothes burnt to a crisp had told stories with a few bodies laying after the carnage. The nostrils of a certain lilac haired figure could still smell the fried flesh.

It was a terrible power! One that knew not friend or foe as the beast was interested in defending the compound, but did so with raw strength without control. It seemed it had the best intentions, but done so on such a whim with little regard. No fault was probably thought as it wielded bolts and cast them as if judging lives. The area became riddled with lightning release based chakra that left black scars and open markings on the pieces of tin and planks of wood that once sewn the outpost together. Therefore, the shinobi were weary as the Moon Shinobi who came to help would be halted and given a weak explanation built on bias and fear.

“It is just as we said,” a man’s forlorn expression was partially hidden by his shades, “It is a little uneasy to have someone walking around looking like a rabbit considering what....what the hell just happened. So could you wait until the Sun Shinobi that is supposed to take the job come here to help, please?” He would warn Hikari before putting his hands behind his back. A chunin he could not dispute as Hikari would simply stand bobbing his head in understanding.

“R-right. I-I understand…” Hikari would say twisting his lips in a frown. "...I shall wait."

Sad to say, standing among the grazed and torn land the outpost sat on, Hikari could not say he blamed them. If anyone, he blamed himself for what had happened here.
    [/color]

OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Anonymous

Rascally Rabbits  Empty Re: Rascally Rabbits

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:13 pm

"If I didn't know any better about the peace agreement... I would have thought we were attacked."

The outpost was yet to be finished but the construction site looked very different from the previous one she looked at. When she arrived, scaffoldings were broken, supplies tipped over. Some people were injured and receiving medical care. With the arrival of Shizuka and additional Shinobi of the Sun, the workers sang praises. Shizuka set to getting her team to work, a handful will help dump broken materials while others saw to the injured.

The foreman explained to her what had happened a giant furry beast, hopping, and bopping through the construction site. From the description, it sounded nothing like animals found in the desert. Shizuka eyed the Moon Shinobi, her encounter with them was limited but so far two out of three had caused troubles. Shizuka nodded, sending two of her teammates back to report. When she decided what to do, she waved the Moon Shinobi over.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Rascally Rabbits  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Rascally Rabbits  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Rascally Rabbits  B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7

He was still as he waited. Patient. Calm.

It was not until that very last moment that Hikari Usagi would take notice of his surroundings. His ears would hear the pulsing sounds from around him as many figures as far as the eyes could see would be heard just as far. Their language was inaudible and he was left in mystery lest he would activate his Kekkei Genkai and his Chakra would flow in rivers. However, until the very last moment, he would notice that someone would gesture through the air as if beckoning him over to them.

The rabbit had not known whether or not to take it as a gesture to himself. He did not even look around as his twitching rabbit-like ears would do that for him. They move ever so slightly detecting no one else responding to the gesture. Just as he would stop wondering,he would begin to walk over to the shinobi. With every step, the Earth would speak back to him as it told him about her features: body shape, weight and form. With such a physique, she was surely shinobi.

“Good day,” He would look upon her without reason with the misty eyes of his own. “Are you...perhaps beckoning me over, ma’am? I-I was just...curious as well.” Hikari would explain as he listen for the female’s slightest of movement and tone. Still, however, his mind was very focused on the destruction that was caused here.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm

When the boy was closer Shizuka noted two things. First was that she was not a girl but in fact a boy. The ever so slight bump in the neck, the thick fuzz of a prepubescent boy, and a slight difference in voices. To most it would go unnoticed, seeing but a sweet little girl. To Shizuka, these small little details were the trick of her trade, she did it to infiltrate and deceive she wondered why the child did it.

She knelt down closer to Usagi to match their height. She however didn't do so as if treating a child, Shizuka would not underestimate a shinobi. She did it so she could be within whispering distance of her. "My name is Imino Shizuka, my friends call me Shizu-chu." Her red eyes, looked into the hazy blind eyes of the boy, trying to gauge what specialty this boy had that made his blindness not a problem.

"Do you, by any chance, know what kind of accident happened here?" She whispered even lower. Her choice of words carefully selected.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:26 pm

A question posed but he had no words to give that were his usual honest policy.

Hikari Usagi was not a shinobi, and therefore, he could not pretend that he had that knowledge of how to keep a composed face and form for the sake of keeping secrets. It was a blessing and curse! He would show a genuine breath that would escape his mouth as he would hear her words ever so clearly. His blue hazy orbs would stare through her, but still conveyed an urgency to want to tell the truth and be honest. So, with a step to square his body and to retain his dignity, he would stand before her trying to be as presentable as possible without the facade of a face his clan was known for.

“W-well…” A weak start to an explanation if any, “...My apologies, Shizu-chu. I-I should have begun to introduce myself. My name is Usagi Hikari.” His right hand reaching to his chest to lay upon his heart. His head springing forth in a bow before picking up in a respectful show. She seemed to be older than him by the tone of her voice and stature. It was something he was careful about seeing as he knew that his clan’s kin of females would turn from gentle to hostile at just the mention of age.

“The shinobi here...believe my clan had something to do with this.” Hikari’s head would tilt as the strands of lilac hair would sway in uncertainty, “But yet...I smell...burnt metal and Earth, as if something has been scorched. The Usagi Clan, from which I hail from, do not have these kinds of techniques. Not only that, but no one from my clan steps through here.” Hikari would gesture to his feet that were touching the light thin layer of sand beneath his iron heels that he wore.

“The sands...they make us vulnerable.” He did not give specific details. After all, not everyone needed to know the clan’s secrets. Though, earnestly he would vye for the innocence of his people. “Y-you are a Sun Shinobi. The one that has come to help clean up, yes?” Hikari would adopt a strong stance unlike a moment ago. His legs came together as he lifted his chin showing a strong face. “I would like to help to the best of my ability! I-I really would like to help the village in which my friends live...I-If you would allow me.”

Trust was hard to come by. He understood this. Hence why, he did not push as hard as he could have.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:26 pm

The way the rabbit-like person moved was innocent, almost from a teen story. Torn between loyalty to their clan and the integrity of being truthful, Hikari would resort only to buts and ifs. Shizuka wondered if this person had mastered lying beyond she herself had. Hiding behind a facade of struggling to put her ina false sense of security. 'I was told lying was bad.' What a classic line they were all taught. It was easy to earn the trust and sympathy of adults with naive innocence.

"Well, Usagi-kun, what do You think happened?"
    Shizuka asked him directly. So far the only information she had been provided by the rabbit was same as the information given to her by the workers. A rabbit-like being causing chaos and rampage. Hikari had neither confirmed nor denied, merely suggesting that it was something else.

"My job is to guard these workers and clean this mess up. What might have accidentally attacked them, it's not for me to decide." She could very well report to the village that it had been a wild animal or a shinobi summon but right now, Shizuka needed to know if they would be attacked again. "Do you think we will be attacked again by... whatever attacked?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:48 pm

"How does it feel? Got no one on your side."
    “It isn’t how it is really meant to be!”

"Well, Usagi-kun, what do You think happened?" A vile feeling plunged to the deepest part of his stomach following those words..

Was she, perhaps, interrogating him? Hikari had tried to toss the notion from his mind! There was nothing for him to be suspected of, right? It was not like the stories of Banira were true or confirmed! She was folklore to the Usagi! He would part his lips trying to give the best answer, but would freeze immediately remembering the things his grandmother would say: shinobi were not friendly. Even, himself, felt there was some truth to that. Swallowing his words as he closed his mouth shut, he would try to find some new ones as he would part his lips suddenly.

“I-I think it is a prank...or perhaps a framing!” he would declare aloud. Passionately, he would continue, “Usagi would never hurt someone...and we do have enemies for...many reasons. So, it would not be surprising if a Usagi Clanswoman has upset someone, especially in the Sun Village. Umm...I am ashamed to say, my clan does target men and women for their...pleasure. Well...whether to be betrothed or not, they always prioritize their pleasure. N-not to say a shinobi from your village or...anyone of the village could have done this! Just that...it seems likely.”

Hikari was fairly honest about it...or most of it. The Usagi did have a thing for targeting someone and being a homewrecker. Someone taking it far with their anger was possible as well. Hikari could recall someone openly attacking his grandmother in coveting their husbands so many times that an attack was basically a greeting at this point. More importantly, Hikari could not indulge a silly little rumor! After all, the truth would be even more suspicious and cause for alarm.

“But if the current theory is correct,” Hikari would continue, “Whoever did this, they will not do it again. A-at least...not here. Many people have attacked my grandmother for being...well...my grandmother...” His eyes rolling, “Yes they never attacked her twice in the row! Usually rogue shinobi would be hired for that and it is not even that successful as she is a Matriarch of our Clan and is pretty strong enough to deal with things.” His eyes rolling as he would recount the tail. Many times, Hikari was honest, but this was slightly different.

Obviously he was shifting the subject in his rambling.

OOC Notes: Oooooh! This is interesting! The first time Hikari had to be deceptive to a shinobi! This is fun!~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Shizuka's eyes narrowed, observing the body language, and listening to the words of the rabbit-like a child. The Usagi were a matriarchal clan that adopted an amazoness approach to maintaining their bloodline. They were a dangerous bloodline it appeared but Shizuka guessed one day the various clans would meld together one by one. The Yurei clan was a byproduct of such methods... sort of.

"Why don't you go help them clean up. Tell them Imino-san said you could. Alright?"

She would dismiss the moon Shinobi and when she was far away she would approach some shinobi. She used hand signals, avoiding speech as she relayed her findings. They nodded to her and merely laughed. "Yeah, I thought it was a monster too, Giant bunny makes no sense and that little girl wouldn't break anything would she?" They would return to the village and Shizuka would help cleaning up the outpost mess.

DONE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:20 am