Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Blood Ties 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Blood Ties

Setsuka
    Setsuka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Blood Ties Empty Blood Ties

Post by Setsuka Wed May 13, 2020 10:47 pm

The night looms over the Moon village with the lighting of the world's own moon reflecting light upon its inhabitants. Small dim lights light the city and small dim flames light the nearby shrine. A young woman dressed in a white kimono with the design of sakura branches losing their petals captured across her lower back, wrapping itself down to the heels of her cloth. Her piercing eyes gazes at the shrine and how lonely it was here. There was almost none in sight at this hour of the night. A perfect chilling night. She sighs softly with her thumbs twiddling against one another. Her claws clicks against each other and in the far distance did she sit down near the entrance of the shrine on a stone bench. Enjoying the breeze of the winds and the sight of the village in her sight did she appears relax.

With no one in sight, the woman yawns and takes out a small pouch from her pocket hidden within her kimono. She takes a small biscuit from it and takes a bite from it. Green tea flavored biscuits were her favorite and she had a dozen in her little pouch. She then proceeded to take out a small bottle of water she bought earlier tonight at the plaza. She takes a sip after chewing. She sat there thinking to herself... ' Another lovely night.. It is a shame that most people avoided me again today. Mayhap I need to practice more in the mirror..? Who knows.. Anymore. ' The woman sighs silently to herself as she takes another sip of water. Her piercing eyes pierce through the darkness, emitting their own light; a devilish light from her eyes.
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Blood Ties Empty Re: Blood Ties

Post by Alvah Thu May 14, 2020 12:42 am

Blood Ties 0c94f21dabce35cacbc44a66126be65f
    It was a crisp night in Gekkousato as twilight filtered through the treetops, illuminating the village with the soft dull light cast by the moon up above in the nights sky. Constellations darted across the evening view, giving the most serene and beautiful natural experience in the Shinobi world. As always the moon village was the most beautiful place most people set eyes on anymore, its paper lantern littered skyline giving a warm and inviting embrace to all of its inhabitants as the flitted about the village carrying on with the monotony of their simple yet rewarding lives. It was here in the cacophony of the mindless droll that made up the village proper that the cherry blossom littered estate of the Ketsueki seemed to come to life. Its grounds were vibrant and full of merchants and customers inhabiting its interior night market, participating in both legal and illicit sales, as almost anything could be found for sale in the Night market of the Ketsueki.

From the balcony of the grand estate it was here that Alvah did peer out into the grounds at the little ants before him that gave strength to his power base, disdain for their low class and pathetic lives evident on his face and making up every fiber of his being. Turning to head back into his home, one of his numerous advisors spoke up to him, "
    My lord, the Lady Setsuka is at the shrine if you have time to meet her.. Lady Ayuri has been insisting that you meet your cousin. The Orchid Mantis is not one to be ignored my lord.", trailing off the advisor scurried out of Alvah's presence after relaying his opinion, knowing better then to stick around as he was more then likely not wanted. Speaking to himself mostly Alvah prattled on as he deigned to begin moving to the shrine area of the estate, several family gravestones and statues jutting across the designated area for remembrance, "Just because she is of the original line doesn't mean I have to meet her, or like her. I bet she will even be like all of the other half breed mutts in this clan and not even look like a true Ketsueki! I am the lord, I shouldn't have to answer to the Orchid Mantis regardless of how the elders feel about her...", his attitude towards other beings was legendary for its apathetic core, and insensitive nature.

After several moments passed by on his jaunt, he noticed what must have been Setsuka, as she was clad in the most beautiful cherry blossom kimono he had ever seen and she her self was a true beauty unlike the other half breeds that could barely manifest a chiton technique if they tried, that made up the bulk of their forces. Her eyes truly keying him off that she was the real deal, a Ketsueki through and through. His own eyes flashed a luminescent crimson as he spoke to her with confidence and vim, "
    Alvah Ketsueki lord of the Long Night and the bloodline of Kurasai.", bowing to her with a mid level bow, he remained locked on to her face with his eyes in a predatory stare generally associated with the Ketsueki nobles. He was wearing an elegant black form fitted oriental style suit with red cuffs and collar, and golden filigree that formed into a spider upon it.
    Setsuka
    Setsuka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Setsuka Fri May 15, 2020 3:52 am

A handsome young man appeared before Setsuka. Her eyes met with his and much to her astonishment did she felt a tingle down her spine. A tingle she felt many years ago with her auntie when she had only seen seven summers. The light reflecting between the two in their eyes spilled an immediate trust from Sestina to the stranger. Her rogue lips parted, revealing fangs to the man who announced his name, Alvah. She attempted to curl her lips into a smile but instead appeared angered with her expression glaring back at the man. Not knowing if she was smiling correctly, she quickly thought to herself: ' Please act normal, please act normal..!! ' With much anticipation she quickly commented at the young man. "How are you feeling? ..." Just as quickly she gripped her bottle tighter and attempted to take a quick sip from it as she wasn't pleased with herself on the response. A heavy feeling sunk into her chest. She felt as though she blew it again. She kept staring into the abyss of the man's pupils unable to look away from his gaze. It was a long time since anyone held their gaze with her. Not since aunt Ayuri. Setsuka couldn't believe anyone would approach her let alone stare back at her. She's alway watched others but never seemed to obtained the same attention. It didn't cross her mind when he spoke his name being Ketsueki nor did the word Kurasai sprung any bells in her memory jar. Becoming heavily obsessed with the random confidence in the stranger to approach her, and ask the question as to why. Just like that she uttered her own thought in the process, "Why?..."
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Fri May 15, 2020 6:19 pm

This clan member was extremely curious to him, no doubt about that. Her mannerism and actions were so different then Alvah had expected her to be. Closing the distance between them in the blink of an instant as she talked, he would respond to her inane question as to his feelings amicably at first but direct in tone, "I am both healthy and capable. And you?", He couldn't quite get a read on what her intentions were with asking him about himself. What, did she think to test his capability to lead so early on into their meetings? he was cautious of her just as much as any true Ketsueki noble, if he didn't appear or seem strong enough one could always challenge him for the title of Lord of the Long Night, and unfortunately that aching realization framed most of his interactions with the higher nobility in the clan.

He had ended his follow up question by coming within four feet of her, staring directly down into her eyes with his own. Her fangs and claws intrigued him greatly, as Alvahs could both retract and thus he never stood out until he needed too. His eyes however, and her's are what truly marked them as what they were, and it looked like neither of them could hide that from the world. She even had the scowling face! Alvah had not met another eligible Ketsueki noble that was at or around his age before of the opposite sex, and so now that he at least viewed her as equal adjacent he began to take in her form and behaviors to size her up. Then he heard but a mutter, however to him it was clear as day, "Why?..." Did she hold self doubt? Interesting for a Ketseuki.

Last edited by Alvah on Mon May 18, 2020 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Setsuka
    Setsuka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Setsuka Sun May 17, 2020 4:12 pm

"I'm quite excellent.", she replies mysteriously, especially in an unsettling way. "Why have you come all this way to greet me? I've rarely seen someone do so in all my time living in the village since my guardian passed away..." Setsuka continued in her tone, almost completely coming off mockingly with high prestige. However, this was far from the truth yet again. She was more thrilled with joy and happiness that someone approached her. Even so she was unsure with much doubt to Alvah's intentions but her heart battled her instincts only to welcome him into her embrace. Such a conflicting emotion was stirring the poor woman in her head.

Placing down the bottle on the stone bench beside her to the right with the snack of cookies she stood up. Pushing herself off the gravel of the cold stone bench with her palms did she hop outwards. Her bangs jiggled with the soft hop and her kimono remained ever stiff in place with elegance brought out by its silk and texture. Setsuka could easily capture how taller Alvah is compared to her and she slowly adjusted her head upwards to keep his gaze locked with hers. She is truly fascinated with their encounter despite appearances and approaches him slowly. "I've not met anyone quite like you before.", she spoke confidently with each step towards Alvah, "A stranger like me." Setsuka says sweetly at the end as she stopped in her tracks less than a feet away from him.

The young woman extends out her right bare hand, having her palm exposed to him with the sleeve of her kimono covering only up to her forearm. Her fingers protruding out one after the other, giving the illusion her claws was extending more outward towards Alvah under the moonlight. A gesture of her wanting him to take her hand. She questioned herself if this was proper. Questioning if this is how greetings should go between the two. But most of all she wondered why he resembled her in such a way, it caused her to wonder if he was related to her at all?

Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Mon May 18, 2020 11:09 am

He found the woman before him to be beautiful in the moonlight, a certain mysteriousness coupled with her being graceful if not calm. Her crimson orbs seemed fixated on him and his form, was she sizing him up even now? Alvah was uncertain as to his cousins intentions, he had never trusted another upper noble Ketsueki before, too much unbridled ambition. 

Maybe Setsuka was different.

The thought raced through his mind briefly before he refocused at her continued conversation, "The Orchid Mantis... Lady Ayuri is your aunt yes? My advisors suggested that I come to meet you because of your noble blood. I am supposed to meet all of the extended family when they visit, but as most if not all of you are third, fourth or more distant cousins at this point, I usually don't bother with it...".

Pausing for a brief moment he became unsettled as she rose from her stone bench, her bangs jiggling ever so slightly which was undeniably attractive in the context. She was smaller then him he now was able to note fully, and her eyes locked with his, almost mirroring him in form. As she spoke and ended so close to him, Alvah shifted slightly for a brief moment unaccustomed to this bold of interaction, "I have never met anyone like me either Setsuka... Most don't seem as pure as we do... Tell me can you use chiton? and if so.. what sect are you? I am an externalist.", he would take her hand in his as was the polite thing to do when a lady offered, his embrace being both warm and gentle, quite unlike some of the darker sides to his personality. As he no longer viewed her as being separate or lower then himself, for she might very well be the real deal noble in his eyes. She had all the markers, so she must be able to use Chiton right? Maybe she posses an even rarer type then himself. 

Simply having chiton set you apart from most Ketsueki, and then there was further separations or distinctions of power from there. Every user fell into one of three sects: 

The Externalist's were the most common and could control constructs of blood.

The Internalist's were rarer and could enhance their physical abilities exponentially.

Finally The Chirugeon's were the rarest and are the greatest healers in the land, when using their techniques coupled with medical ninjutsu they were renowned as the worlds miracle men, yet so few of them existed into this generation of chiton capable Ketsueki.
    Setsuka
    Setsuka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Setsuka Fri May 22, 2020 8:26 pm

A distraction stirred up in her mood once their hands came to touch. Setsuka could feel the warmth of his hand and the beating pulses within his capillaries from just this sensation alone against her own flesh. She was sure he too would feel the beating drum of her own pulses in return. When Alvah mentioned her auntie so casually she held on his hand more firmly for reassurance as her eyes quickly darts down at their hands. She had never once heard such a name for her aunt before, and knowing she had passed away truly caused her to feel very very broken from within. But he had confirmed her suspicions about their lineage, to some degree they were related but not directly. She remained silent and continued to stare at their hands. There was much she did not knew of her own clansmen nor her own family and this mysterious stranger was truly enlightening her own questions and inspiring her thoughts of new possibilities for her fate. Could she be part of a family or begin one anew?

"Chirugeon.", she immediately replied once he was asked her. "That is what my auntie said I was during training." Her eyes slowly looks up at Alvah, still holding his hand but this time she brought his hand closer to her body, placing it above her bosom right where the sternum would be felt. She would hold his hand in place she looks deeply into his eyes with sadness. "I wish I met you and my family sooner, why have I been forsaken by them for so long? Why did my auntie keep me away from everyone?", in the midst of her rambling she was starting to lose her composure for the very first time since the presence of her auntie. She was slowly beginning to shake and her eyes beginning to slowly tremble in despair. The glimmer of her eyes began to shine brighter and brighter as her mind forgone into the sea of memories she had being isolated from the world almost only training on healing injuries inflicted upon herself and others by the only woman she thought was going to be there forever to take care of her in some manner before her sudden death would flood her mind in the sensation of almost drowning within them and being lost.

The rivers of her memories would overflow through the windows of her soul as single tears would drip down to her cheeks, creating their streams on her fair frame. Setsuka's begins to whimper silently as she closed her eyes and have her face turn away from Alvah. "Forgive me...", she says softly while trying to suppress her emotions. It was unusual for her to behave in such a manner but the trauma and the unknowing only gave her fright and despair. Let alone for a stranger to see her like this, she was willing to expose her vulnerability to him because of their web of connections but most importantly because he wasn't like anyone she has met before.
    Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Her embrace felt so different to him, it was captivating and warm and didn't make him want to rip off the appendage that fouled his flesh. He actually felt calm around her, and it was no doubt because of her charm but also her innocence. Hearing that she was a Chirugeon made his heart skip a beat for a moment. She was rare... She really wasn't gutter trash like the rest of them.

As she kept speaking a lot seemed to manifest in front of Alvah's eyes, as he knew perfectly well why she was hidden from them until now. Being a higher noble, and the ward of someone well respected by the others meant that she was probably seen as a threat to Alvah's rule, and Ayuri must have cared for her deeply to not want the wrath of Alvah's father's retainers brought down on Setsuka. Alvah actually felt guilty for once in his life about something since he killed his first man all those years ago.

As the woman cried he had finally grown something like humanity towards her, and actually chose to care in this moment, scooping her tears away with his index fingers as he moved his hands to hold her face and lift it upwards gently to meet his gaze once more, his eyes softening a great deal as his pupils returned. His voice was gentle and refined as he spoke to her now,"
    Setsuka... Don't cry... Especially since I believe its my fault you feel so isolated. I believe Ayuri knew you would have been seen as a threat to my power, given you are a higher noble and a Chirugeon... So in a way... I am to blame for your sadness.", he let his voice trail off as he looked down into her eyes. She was so vulnerable right now, why did she chose to let him see that? It puzzled him and made him want to know more.
    Setsuka
    Setsuka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Setsuka Mon May 25, 2020 4:46 am

A threat? Was she a threat to him even now? ... Setsuka's thoughts raced from his words. Springing a sense of unease in her heart. Widening her eyes, Sestuka slowly lifts her head up to stare back at him with his careful gentle guidance. Her grip tightens on him when her tears are wiped away by him. "A threat?", she speaks softly, "I have every right to be saddened..." She says with a tremble! A thought of her untimely death to occur tonight by his hands flashed before her eyes. She immediately closes her eyes and slowly trembles in the flow of more tears trailing down her face following her soft whimpers she was forcing to keep under control with an iron will but to no avail her sadness could not be completely contained. She couldn't control it no matter how hard she tried in front of his presence despite his kindness, she was afraid.

Bringing her forehead to lean onto his chest slowly, her dark chestnut hair neatly tied by Ayuri's golden Kanzashi styled in golden beads would become visible to him with the scent of fresh lavender emitting from her. There was not she knew of to do and in so she rests her head on him with her eyes closed while her tears begin to distort the dark black eyeliners by the corner of her eyes. Despite her fears she could only comfort in this, his scent, his warmth, and his tone for his words. Setsuka slowly pushed away the thoughts haunting her mind as she practically nuzzles into him with her tears slowly drying with each motion of her unsettlement. "Am I... Still a threat to you? What shall become of me now.. Now that I know the truth of my loneliness?", she asks him while head appears buried onto him, "There's so much to know and yet I'm petrified in fear of the unknown, Alvah." Sesuka calmly speaks his name as her eyes remain closed in the comfort of the darkness she knew well; only this time it was different with an undying warmth between the two.

Alvah
    Alvah
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Alvah Thu May 28, 2020 6:56 pm

He watched on as Setsuka went through further emotional turmoil, truly sparking something in his long cold heart. As she went to lean her head into his chest, he let his arms wrap around her as he welcomed her embrace, his demeanor changing by the moment. Why was this woman melting his heart? Why her? The smell of fresh lavender that emanated from her was truly intoxicating to the young man. Unknowingly she had worn his favorite smell, it was what his mother used to wear, and so it always brought him comfort.

She wept in his arms and it grounded him completely, this was indirectly all his fault. He would speak again to her to assuage whatever fears she held, “
    Setsuka…. No. I don’t think you are a threat to me. To be honest, if anyone was a threat to me I wouldn’t have let them be so vulnerable without having acted yet. You have no reason to fear me. Understood?”, He would look down towards her eyes with some sort of humanity driven look, that baffled him.

Setsuka I am not a kind man. I have no idea why I feel so comfortable with you and or feel the need to be gentle. This is completely outside of my character, but you are… I find myself unable to deny you. A Ketsueki shouldn’t be vulnerable in front of others. Don’t let anyone else know your fears okay? Especially in the clan. I am sorry you were robbed of what it means to be an elite… but if you are willing I will show you the world that is ours.”, He would lean in slightly closer to her now, if only to gaze into her eyes more intently.

What power did this woman hold over him? Did he like her? She was undeniably beautiful, soft, warm, comforting. Was this what Alvah truly wanted in his heart of hearts? She was definitely of station to be reachable. It wouldn’t be a waste of effort. Maybe Setsuka was the perfect choice, and had fallen into his arms by happenstance. Was this truly his wish?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 am