Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Tale of The Scorpion 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

The Tale of The Scorpion

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The Tale of The Scorpion Empty Re: The Tale of The Scorpion

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2020 9:22 pm

The Tale of The Scorpion B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Tale of The Scorpion B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Tale of The Scorpion B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I Wish I Was Strong Enough to Lift Not One but Both of Us!"

He said something, right? Yes! He said something!

Hikari had not particularly noticed how busy he had been adjusting his clothing upon his legs and shoulders. The Usagi Clan were showy when it came to their bodies, and this theme was prevalent. Therefore, the clan prepared for winters by using more insulation in their mesh and protective gear. Not only that, but they managed to cover their shoulders as they would place a pelt over their shoulders composed of the white fur that the rabbit’s shed. Cleaned and pure as the snow, they would camouflage themselves in the harsh winters when they were hunting.

“U-umm...I am sorry. Scorpion and Fox?” Hikari would finally address. “N-no...not at all. J-just this story about the Tortoise and Hare. My grandmother tells it every year and tells us something about ‘Be careful in the next year or so around turtles,’ or something like that.” He would explain. His head shaking as he would remember his Grandmother said a lot of strange things. However, the tone she had when talking about this particular subject was grave and unusual even for her.

“B-but, a-anyway,” He would excuse the ominous moment, “What do you mean about foxes and scorpions?” Hikari had not been particularly fond of trying to talk. There was no flirtatious tone and dialect that was always with it. The expedition had been particularly disheartening at the start. Hikari’s fingers even remained to himself as they went around his back, twiddling as he was trying to figure out his place among the group. Even now, as he was walking with the group and his ears were vigilant, the sensation being among them made it seem as if he was a ghost.

At this point, he was just rambling with passive conversation.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2020 11:57 pm

The Tale of The Scorpion B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Tale of The Scorpion B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Tale of The Scorpion B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7

Watch a tree?

Hikari’s expression immediately went to a frown. His ears wanted to close off from hearing the story and focus on what was being said at the moment. It was almost insulting! “I-I see.” The rabbit would say with a shallow gaze, “So...people do feel they need to protect me.” He was blind and it did not bother him. The Usagi were very hard on those who were born without sight. Those with partial vision or their complete vision were the lucky ones! Chikaku was not as favorable to them as it was to the blind. To that extent, many desired to see the world in the way a rabbit truly does.

“Oh…” It seemed the rules were different as he responded dryly to the dog. “...I-I see it.”

Many times he was in the village, people had given attention to his blindness. At first, it was confusing for him. He knew the change in their hearts as if they were intimidated. He would usually smile and insist that it was alright! He believed he was comforting them from fearing his ability. He did not expect that, in truth, he was actually being pitied. It was no wonder that the Uzumaki woman had said such a thing. He really was seen as someone who was worth pitying or needed protecting. Even as he walked, stopping every once and a while as he searched for the tracks.

He hated this feeling! W-wait...was he still talking?

“O-oh!” Hikari’s world famous word spilled from his mouth. His eyes shifting as the blind blue orbs gave attention to the boy’s words. “S-sorry....you said the fox gave the scorpion a ride?” He asked. It was obvious his hearing was not working to its best right now. He knew very well why although he would never admit to it. He simpyl was trying to take in too many sounds at once and it was confusing him. After all, listening to his heart and listening to his surroundings were a hard task to juggle.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2020 11:08 pm

The laughter was as off putting as the answer.

Then again, Hikari was too busy within his head, thinking about what was going on within him. He had started to focus trying to listen to the story. He was guessing there was some kind of proverb within it just like his mother. Even then, he had to admire how Sojiro was telling the story. He must have had a flare for it. It only brought Hikari to be curious more about the young dog clansman. However, those questions would sink to the back of his mind as his lips would press tightly, resisting the urge to open his mouth.

Hikari would follow the young boy. His blue eyes would stay entranced while he listened to the story, yet it was his ears that were being careful. Hikari would eventually pause alongside him, his story with it, as Sojiro had got down lower and started sweeping his hands against the terrain. The tracks were small and nothing close to what they were looking for, but yet, Hikari would not say anything right off the bat. He would simply begin walking again, listening, and allowing for Sojiro to speak. After his head would drop slightly, he would bring it up again decisively.

He could not take it anymore.

“Umm...S-Sojiro-san?” He would speak up. “U-Usagi-clan Members are Doton-based users, and we sense seismic activity that helps us measure depth, width, and even length in the ground as long as its thirty-meters.” He had exclaimed as he made hand signs before his body. With a breath he would expel it as he would let out a cry. “Pulse!” With that, the rabbit-like ears sprung to life on his head. Twitching as if they had heard a sudden disrupting sound. “U-umm...just...keep leading and I can just tell you if there are uneven depths in the ground that are matching what we are looking for. O-oh...and you can keep telling your story. I can hear you much better now.”

It was probably best to mention that sooner...but he did not want to be a bother. Not like the other times.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2020 7:30 pm

He was honestly oblivious at times. Hikari did not drall on the thought for too long. He would instead simply walk along with the dog person while using his chakra to keep his ears moving lively. Each foot step of the team would bring him to surveying the area around him while Sojiro’s voice guided Hikari forth. He would reach and hug his shoulders as there was little warmth offered by the blanket of fur that would sit upon his shoulders. As he would listen to the story, he would quickly try to keep aware of their surroundings.

“Oh!” His ears would detect a nearby stalagmite of stone, “Watch out for that-..ugh...never mind.” He could hear the swears under the breath of the man as his toe hit the stone. This is why the Earth was not as unkind to the Usagi since they actually took the time to be aware of their surroundings. However, he would still press on, listening to the story. His ears would listen to the sound of the dog as he would be reaching the climax from the story. Not only that, but it was a really odd one when his eyes squinted.

“Uh...s-so...basically people do not change their nature?” Hikari’s lips pressed as he tried to find meaning in the story. “I-I see.” As he said this, the rabbit’s ears would stop as he would act almost like an antenna. The lilac haired boy would reach to grasp the shoulder of Sojiro as he was quickly alerted by the strange phenomenon he was experiencing.

“Sojiro-san!” Hikari would turn his body slightly. His hand would lift as he would point shakingly to a certain direction. “There is...something wrong with the ground over there. It is vastly different, as if it was once a hill but has been pounded by something. It is...something large.” It was discomforting what Hikari was witnessing with his sound. There were natural things within the world and then there was just...this! The rabbit was in no rush to move as he simply sat there with his hazy blue eyes staring into distance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:32 am