» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Application

Post by Suijin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 pm

If you'd like to apply for staff on our site, feel free to apply for a position using the following template and replying with it filled out. Those who are found most capable for the spots will be given the spot.

Type of Staff: [Administrator or Moderators]
Experience: [Any prior experience]
Activity: [1-10 only. 1 being inactive and 10 being very active]
Reason and benefit: [Why should you become a moderator and what will you do for the site?]
Area of Moderation: [What area of moderation are you best suited for?]
Picture: [A high quality picture for the staff widget.]

Code:
[b]Type of Staff:[/b] [Administrator or Moderators]
[b]Experience:[/b] [Any prior experience]
[b]Activity:[/b] [1-10 only. 1 being inactive and 10 being very active]
[b]Reason and benefit:[/b] [Why should you become a moderator and what will you do for the site?]
[b]Area of Moderation:[/b] [What area of moderation are you best suited for?]
[b]Picture:[/b] [A high quality picture for the staff widget.]

Last edited by Sokora on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://sg-rpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Application

Post by The Blainiest on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Type of Staff: Any you wanna give me big boy
Experience: More than I can count, I have ran a few sites biggest achievement would be head admin of a dbz one that ran for 3 years.
Activity: 10
Reason and benefit: Stop fights, I got an eagle eye for OP on apps
Area of Moderation: Battle Mod to be completely honest
Picture:
Spoiler:

Cheshire Cat: Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.
Alice: Who did?
Cheshire Cat: The White Rabbit.
Alice: He did?
Cheshire Cat: He did what?
Alice: Went that way.
Cheshire Cat: Who did?
Alice: The White Rabbit.
Cheshire Cat: What rabbit?
Alice: But didn't you just say - I mean - Oh, dear.
Cheshire Cat: Can you stand on your head?
Alice: Oh!

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Type of Staff:[currently a mod] Admin
Experience: Joshua knows and for others that dont naruto shinobi wars. Cuts site and others
Activity: 7-10
Reason and benefit:Will be able to help the site out that need help like checking apps or helping out a member with a problem that she /he may have.
Area of Moderation: Clan/Apps anything that needs to be done.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Kaira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Shiryữ on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Type of Staff: Moderator
Experience: I have owned many sites including two popular ones.
Activity: 10
Reason and benefit: To help out others who need help, check apps etc.
Area of Moderation: Any
Picture:
.Shiryữ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Type of Staff: Modorator
Experience: Was admin and modorator of this site back when it first began
Activity: 7-10 depending on school work
Reason and benefit: I am very diligent when working and am very efficient. When looking at apps i take care and look every inch of it over before posting. I am very fair and look at both sides of an argument and all the evidence before making a decision as well as asking for imput from other staff members if i feel i cannot handle the situation appropriately
Area of Moderation: Applications, Battle, In-Cb issues
Picture:

Spoiler:
Crimson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unagi on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 am

Type of Staff: Moderators
Experience: The first Lost Dimension, Shinobi Kaiku and a number of other sites
Activity: 8 - 10 depending on real life.
Reason and benefit: Because I'm a considerate person with a good shoulder on my head. I'm very active and I pay attention when rating apps. I am fair and can keep my calm in cbox fights instead of getting dragged into them.
Area of Moderation: Any
Picture:

Spoiler:

Unagi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Zack on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Type of Staff: Mod or Admin
Experience: Admin for three+ sites mod for 10 or more sites.
Activity:9
Reason and benefit: Im always there for a helping hand when its needed, call on me and Id do the work that most mods and admins wouldnt do, Im always on my toes and loyal to the site, top it off Im pretty laid back towards people in fact you can say I'm a therapist at times xD, and strict to the rules. and if I need help then either Id ask for other opinions or Id look it up myself.
Area of Moderation: Dont really have a certain field, Im well diversed ^^
Picture:
Spoiler:
.Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 am

Experience: I've modded and admined for many HP sites and bleach sites; only modded for one other naruto site (it's been inactive for a while now..)
Activity: 8-10
Reason and benefit: I've been here a long time and am familiar with all of the rules around here. I can help out with checking apps if others don't have the time or just don't want to (it's actually something I enjoy doing, lol). I'm also unbiased, and can settle things as fairly as possible, as well as offer help to other mods or admins who are otherwise busy ^^
Area of Moderation: Settling any disputes (battles, application, rules, etc.) and/or checking training posts and other applications
Picture:
Picture:

Last edited by Kiyo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennuyan on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Type of Staff: Either, or
Experience: I've ran 5 different sites, 1 of which actually had members (lol), I've admined for 3 other sites, and modded for about 4 or 5.
Activity: 6
Reason and benefit: I feel that no matter what I may say here can guarantee me a staff position however, I feel that I could benefit the site in numerous ways. I am very open for expansion and ideas. I'm extremely creative (though not a very good writer), and I will put my input on most anything (unless I know nothing about it), I can be stubborn and occasionally hot-headed which may get in the way of a discussion between myself and another staff member, however I will never let my stubbornness or hot-headedness get in the way of my position.
Area of Moderation: I would say anything, though I'm not particularly fond of evaluations. However, I will do them if I try.
Picture:
Spoiler:

CAUTION: Zero may want to make this decision on his own, since well, he mentioned something about staff to me on another site and told me I lost my chance for admin, however, who knows how he feels about the situation now.

Tennuyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Nakamura on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Type of Staff: Administrator or Moderator
Experience: I have owned quite a few forums related to anime, and I currently Co-own a gaming review site. Also, I was a moderator on lots of gaming servers (including private servers) such as RuneScape servers and World of Warcraft servers. Finally, I was an Administrator on a very popular Yu-Gi-Oh! online server known as DuelingNetwork.
Activity: 8
Reason and benefit: I think I should be either a moderator OR administrator on this site because I believe I have lots of leadership skills. For example, I lead sports teams, lots of friendly communities, and clubs. Also I am very respectful towards others on this site. The benefits I will bring to this site are popularity, tons of more opportunities to improve, and some new, fun challenges to try out. Also, I will try my best to bring the full interest out of all members on this site and increase activity dramatically.Area of Moderation: Any field of moderator you can give me is fine but personally, I prefer any areas related to battle or policies.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Hero Nakamura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Type of Staff: Mod
Experience: Basically every Naruto site made by Roxas, Ian, Cut or other known rpers.
Activity: 6 (8 at night)
Reason and benefit: I like reading apps for some strange reason. I don't make enemies or cause random problems and people usually respect my decisions. I've been rping for Naruto sites for years, so I understand this genre pretty well.
Area of Moderation: Creation apps
Picture:
Spoiler:

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Type of Staff: Admin/ Battle Mod

Experience: I once ran a multi-anime site as a co-owner/Admin. Ive been rping for 2 years, and I have been a moderator for many rp sites. I also have a special talent for spotting mistakes in applications, and posts.

Activity: 10 (cause im online everyday, and check up about ever 4 hours) , 8(for when i go back to school, ill be alittle busy but i use to run an entire site while in school).

Reason and benefit: I have a great eye for spotting mistakes, and i am very fair. I am very subtle in my approach. I am very patient and experience with moderating and being in a sort of admin position. I also am very good at making points in a discussion so that people can understand my point of view.I have actually checked someones app here before the revamp as a favor to roxas, and have spotted mistakes that everyone skimmed over, and have helped the guy fix his techniques. I am one of the few that are open to working with someone so that their experience here can be a good one. It will benefit me in the sense that everything will be balanced and fair, so that we can all be challenged, have fun and be respectful towards each other.

Area of Moderation: Creation apps, Battle moderation

Picture:
Spoiler:

Aiden: King of Gold and Mischief
Spoiler:

Trouble is what you want, then you're going to get it.

Aiden Theme Music
<iframe width="300" height="20" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wdFu5F_ZjMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aiden, The Bringer of Mischief: Starter Profile Scroll

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Tsubaki Zakuro~ on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 am

Experience: Moderator on several other sites, some still popular others not so much. Admin/founder of a few moderately active roleplays. Three years of roleplaying experience.
Activity: 7-9 sometimes 10, depends on school and family.
Reason and benefit: I have a good idea of how things work and wish to aid in anyway possible because this site has become one of my favorites. I want to see it become as popular as possible and if I can help that I would love to. I also have a good eye for grammar and spelling errors.
Area of Moderation: I am good for all around things from approving applications to simply moderating the chat.
Picture:

~Broken Perfection~

~Tsubaki Zakuro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 am

Experience: I have a few prior experiances with moderating forums and I think I could do a good job here
Activity: 8
Reason and benefit: If I become a moderator I will promise to keep this forum clean from Spam and would make it more enjoyable for the members my coming up with tornaments and events even for non rp members. I could aid in anyway needed from the admins and would be able to answer all questions from the members. I can handle a lot and would be able to handle trolls and spammer like that and wouldn't get amazingly stressed if there is something wrong. I would also be willing to moderate more sections if needed as I have enough free time to do so. I will not abuse my mod powers either and use them only when nessicary and won't just go "Spam thread! Must ban poster!" I will give the guy a chance to explain and if he is truly a troll or spammer I will not hesitate to take whatever action needed. I also know that I don't deserve it as much as other members but give me a shot as I believe I can do an excellent job and make you admins proud to have picked me! I can also come up with restrictions for the rp if needed!
Area of Moderation: Non Rp
Picture:
Spoiler:
Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top