Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Looking for dem boiz [group] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Looking for dem boiz [group]

Maxximus Akimichi
    Maxximus Akimichi
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Looking for dem boiz [group] Empty Looking for dem boiz [group]

Post by Maxximus Akimichi Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Spoiler:

It had been a while since the young Maximus Akimichi was in the village. He had left suddenly for some family issues but today he would return to the village of the sun. As he would sleep in his bed he would feel a bit lazy, the day just now starting. He would hear in the distance the stomping of what would be his mother as she would make it to his room and slam the door open. "Time to get up Maxie! you've got a big day today!" His mother would say as he would open his eyes looking to the left to se the sun glaring through his window. It would not take him long to get dressed as he would head out for his first mission of the day. He was asked to do a bit of scouting for the village and its borders. As he would make his way just outside of the village he would look around remembering that he was asked to do this mission with the one and only, Genkumaru. His teacher who he had not seen for a week or so and had probably began to get worried about his student's well being.
    Genkumaru
    Genkumaru
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Looking for dem boiz [group] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Looking for dem boiz [group] Empty Re: Looking for dem boiz [group]

Post by Genkumaru Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:59 pm

He had asked specifically to be assigned to his pupil for the scouting mission that he had been assigned, he hadn't seen him in a good minute and he wanted to both catch up with him and show him somethings. Waiting near the gate to the village he would be almost near full health now or at least his appearance before the implant at least. He was tall and muscular once more, and seemed bright and beaming with joy like his old self. If one had looked onto Gen they would assume nothing had ever happened to him. His style of clothing was still changed though as he was wearing a white kimono and hakama set this day with a stylized haori that was crimson with golden wave accents upon it and the kanji for Iwamura centered in gold on the back. It had become a new favorite of his and was his own personal statement to the village as being one of their strongest of the new generation.

Curiously as he waited for his pupil he held an almost identical haori aloft, hung over his right arm. As he saw Maxxi approaching him he would smile and speak with his deep and confident tone, kindness dripping off of every word, "Maxxi my boy! I am so glad to see you. I have something for you...", he would hold the haori aloft and show Maxxi the back side of it. Where Iwamura was on his, was the clan symbol of the Akimichi for Maxxi's, "I consulted the clan and like the rest of my wardrobe now, this will grow with us as its made from the special fibers your family uses... I hope you like it...", his track record for gifts were one and zero so far so he was hoping he could keep that streak going.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm