» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

A meeting of the Kage's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of the Kage's

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Sun May 04, 2014 3:51 pm

The walk through the great desert was harder than people said it was as Koutetsu struggled and contemplated on giving up 56 times before finally reaching his destination. At the gate he would not only show the guards his identification ( Head band, information and such ) before walking in and looking around," Now if i were the building where would i be placed at??," of course he had never been in Suna a day in his life so he was kind stuck in the middle. Remembering to hide his own Kage hat he would begin to walk around asking various people where he could find the Kazekage's chambers and in which direction was it. Seeing the head band they knew he was a ninja but as for his rank it would only be left to him. Before long people would begin to point him towards the direction of the building, but slowly he would stop once he realized on key fact- He was hungry as hell. Stopping at a nearby restaurant or what he thought was a restaurant, he would look around and take an open seat near the bar and waited. Before long he would look up to the waitress and nod before ordering," Plum tea and Pork buns," all a man needed to move around and survive with he was craving these two things. While he waited, he was wondering what kind of person this Kazekage was, not knowing a gender or age made him a bit weary but in the end it was the experience and power behind them.

After a short wait he would get just what he ordered: a hot steamy plate of pork buns and a nice hot soothing cup of plum tea. Smiling he would begin to eat the pork buns first although they tasted a bit differently than the one's in Konoha he would none the less love the unique textures that the Suna people made them with. After finishing his food he would leave an earnest tip on the table along with the tab before heading back out and continued on his way to the Kazekage's domain. Standing outside of the main entrance he would walk in to see a couple of ninja but as he walked forward he would look at the secretary," Excuse me madam but i am an emissary of the Hokage here to see the Kazekage on important business," showing the papers that well he wrote he would continue," If she is in i would like to go up and see her," waiting for a response he would step back and allow her to do her job while keeping his eyes and ears on his new surroundings.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Ryo: 1000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A meeting of the Kage's

Post by Misaka Rikudō on Sun May 04, 2014 6:54 pm

<div style="font-family: georgia;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;padding:10px 200px 10px 200px;">Lita traced the the secretary's reception desk with her index finger out of boredom. It sucked that she was the one forced to take up secretary duty on such a dull and restless day, and although her face was usually a ray of sunshine, this time she was utterly bored. That was until someone finally walked in; their features comparable to a female, albeit as they came to the desk and spoke to her, she realized their true gender. A smile crept to her face hearing him state his agenda. The Hokage.

She didn't even show any signs that she had signalled the Hokage as she moved around the reception desk. "Follow me," she insisted, leading the man through two floors, wich more than showed him the Kazekage building, before they came to the door. From outside, the muffle sounds of shouting could be heard. Lita chuckled, then pushed the door open where Ino and Rosha had still been arguing.

"It's suppose to be my turn to be the Kazekage," Ino shouted at Rosha who mostly ignored her feisty sister as she sorted through some paperwork.

"I've told a million times that the Kazekage position isn't some piece of cake you can just claim dibs of. The village needs a single face as their leader," Rosha responded. she stopped her paperwork as she heard the door open, looking up over the stack of paperwork before her. "I thought I told you to ask me before sending anyone in here."

Lita smiled apologetically, then closed the door behind her. "I know that, but he's here about the Hokage," she stated.

Rosha gave a bit of a interested look now to the blonde hokage, and so did Ino at her side. "Take a seat. I'm listening," she said to him, putting her pen away and moving from behind the desk to sit on the edge of the front of it.</div>
Misaka Rikudō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Sun May 04, 2014 11:01 pm

A lone woman had came out to see him but judging from her looks she was the secretary that he was...talking to. His mind was either playing tricks with him or he was more tired that he appeared to be. When the woman told him to follow her he would nod and walk behind her slowly, his eyes traveling down only for a moment as he looked at her ass and went back up slowly before nodding," The women of Suna are quite beautiful...maybe i should wed one of them," chuckling to himself he would begin to take in the sites of the Kazekage's personal building, Its internal and external architect had been different from his own although his had been through a new remodeling and what not but overall he had enjoyed the walk around the floors. As he came up to the office he would hear what seemed to be arguing but as the door opened he would only blink and look at the two arguing while trying to figure out which one was the Kazekage.

As he walked in he would take the opportunity to take his cloak off showing his black sleeveless shirt and black pants, and lastly the Kage hat on his back. The cloak itself would be inside of his hands until he had sat down and blinked," Well...this is actually confusing the fuck out of me...so there multiple," as his eyes rested onto the one sitting at the desk before removing the hat from his back and showing it to the woman. With a small smile he would finally begin to speak slowly at first," Sorry for the intrusion Madam Kazekage and in advance sorry for the slight lie on me being a envoy, but i needed to see how it would go. Now as to why the Kage of another village is here...well it was within in my best interest to meet the Kage and have a conversation or two with them along with maybe an alliance or something if we both can get along," his eyes would continue to shift with the other females in the room before resting his hat on top of his cloak.

Currently he wasn't in the best of situations with more women than there was him, but what guy would not like to be in this predicament? Before he had forgotten his manners he would nod to the Kazekage and smile," My name is Koutetsu Nara, 3rd Hokage of Konoha, it is a pleasure to meet you madam Kazekage," his current position showed that he wasn't scared or rather he was always in his laxed nature as he continued to keep his eyes on her.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka Rikudō on Mon May 05, 2014 1:57 am

<div style="font-family: georgia;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;padding:10px 200px 10px 200px;">So this was actually the Hokage, Rosha thought, scanning the simple figure standing before her. Didn't look like much, albeit looks didn't say much. Most people when they saw her and her sisters saw them as a pair of walking legs waiting to be spread wide open. "It's okay. We were sure to meet either on the battlefield or in a office eventually, and I'm just glad it is here rather on the battlefield." She smiled assuring, then nodded to Lita, who smiled and moved across the room and went through a door.

"The pleasure is mutual." Ino who had been silent along the time, took a stance next to her sister, folding her arms over her buxom chest. "Now, about this alliance you mention. The fact that you came here before I actually came to you likely means that you need this more than I do, so what are your proposals?" Rosha inquired, face a slim smile, but her tone serious.

By now, Lita would have returned, in hand she carried a a tray with an abundance of different drinks. "I wasn't really sure what you wanted, so I bought you one of everything, lord kazekage. Water, orange juice, sake, vodka, lime juice, brandy or soda."</div>
Misaka Rikudō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Mon May 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Koutetsu smirked only for a moment as he relaxed his body a little more and rested his hands onto the side of the chair he was currently occupied in," I don't know....Fighting does tend to get the point across a little more than talking in some instances, but fighting isn't my first option if i can help it that is," his eyes watched slowly as the girl walked out of the room for some reason, his mind calculating this and turning back to the Kazekage with a firm face but what he was thinking wasn't exactly clear. She had apparently misunderstood the meaning of him coming here which while she was partially right on one account he did not really need this alliance. It was something he wanted to do of his own volition to strengthen ties rather than leaving an empty space for war and deceit.

" It isn't the fact that i need this alliance its more so of a strategical standpoint Madam Kazekage. You know as well as i that war can break out at anytime and any place...and without the proper resources, funding, and alliances one can be...overwhelmed quite fast. This is alliance is more so a preemptive tactic to assure that our villages, in the time of war, will either be neutral against each other or in a more positive aspect allies. The terms and conditions can be settled between the both of us seeing as you are one of a high intellect so you obviously would have something you would like to gain from this as well correct?," reclining into his chair a bit he would continue to look at her as his hands slowly clasped together.

As the young girl came back in with a tray of drinks he would eye it for a moment until she had said sake and smiled," If you wouldn't mind could i get the cup of Sake?," if it was given to him, Koutetsu would drink it and smile seeing as he hadn't had a drink in about ten days which was new to him. Giving a soft sigh of relief he would return his eyes to the Kazekage.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka Rikudō on Tue May 06, 2014 3:15 pm

<div style="font-family: georgia;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;padding:10px 200px 10px 200px;">Rosha smiled in a mixed of fascination and liking. She liked the way in which this man was thinking. As a kage he seemed well to understand his duty; able to put aside his pride in favour of his village. This was the kind of man she knew she could trust. He had already passed her first test, now it was a simple matter of getting to know what were the terms and know more about this man she was getting herself into an alliance with. "I admit, I like the way you think. You've already got me bought in a couple of minutes."

"Hold up, hold up. I don''t buy it," Ino suddenly spoke out. Rosha gave her a poisonous glare, but nonetheless she continued to speak, "Does your village have any enemies, because you sound like you already have some enemies out to get you and you're now trying to use us as a extra defence."

Rosha sighed as she moved from her desk and took a seat next to the Kazekage, folding one leg neatly over the other. She took a glass from the tray Lita had provided borrowing the sake bottle from the kazekage. She took a large swig from it, finishing it all, then she seemed to purr as the burn from it coursed through her, then she turned to the Kazekage. "I'm sorry that my sister is being so rude, but she does have a point. You can answer truthfully. Even if it what she says is true, I will gladly assist you in your endeavours knowing that you'll be in my debt." She smiled at him at the last word, no doubt hidden malevolence behind her words.

"Whatever your decision. Feel free to state your demands whatever they may be my lord." Even with her and her sister's tough demeanour, those who knew well of the five hidden villages strength, would know that Sunagakure was always in state worst than any of the other villages. Their population wasn't the best, and by extension they didn't have many people to make into fine shinobi, so there military strength was suffering by extent, then the fact that they lived in the desert, put them at a disadvantage in crop production even though they were largely depended on for weaponry by the other villages. She was trying to play it tough, but no doubt, she needed this alliance more than this man probably ever did.</div>
Misaka Rikudō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Wed May 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Koutetsu would laugh as he stood up and slowly walked to one of the windows inside of the office before looking outside of it and smiling," you are pretty astute for someone of your young age but you have me pegged the wrong way. To my knowledge Konoha has no enemies nor do we want any... to be honest i just got through cleaning up the last Kage's messes and i don't need to go into that. However i will assure you with my word as a Kage and my word as a Nara...that i do not want anything out of this agreement that would betray or harm your village. If you want me to be honest, i have just now got word on your Kage and i was impressed that a woman- no offense, had finally taken this office and made this village into what it is now. I simply want to extend ties between villages for the better, whether it is economical or militaristic," his smile would now wander to the true Kazekage as he began to walk back towards his seat.

The Sake was bringing out the intelligent and calm side of Koutetsu which amongst the people of Konoha he had been called " The Gentle Negotiator". His eyes now sat upon Roshi as he tilted his head and sat back down," Now when you say in debt to you...what would you have in mind, While i do pay all of my debts in full when asked...i cannot help but wonder what you would expect of me. Surely you wouldn't ask a simple man such as me to marry anyone of you all now would you," he made a small joke, not saying they were too good for him or the opposite but instead showing that he would be willing to pay back said debt in the case that it had happened.

Clasping his hands back together he would once again begin to contemplate before standing up and standing beside the desk, but closer to Roshi so that they were making eye contact before he smiled and stepped back," you have a look of true intelligence about you..which will make this a most interesting negotiation with you," being the way he was even the nicest of compliments came off as flirting but none the less he would continue to walk in small circles before sitting down. Holding up three fingers he would smile and finally give his terms," Konoha is willing to allow 50% of our crop production and 45% of our weaponry and other expenses you may need. Being a large village we have more to spare and are willing to share with potential allies...although what you would like to bring to the table will not affect my offer unless you up the ante," his smile would remain as he was quite serious as to what he would be giving to her.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka Rikudō on Thu May 08, 2014 9:40 am

<div style="font-family: georgia;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;padding:10px 200px 10px 200px;">She still wasn't completely sure how much of the man's words were truth, but she really didn't have a choice but to accept it either way. This alliance would be a good for the village, and she would have to put her own and Ino's own paranoia aside in hopes of making it a reality. She would have gone along easy with it if it wasn't for his comment on her gender. Anyone who knew her knew she had a strong sensitivity when it came to feminism and sexism. She twitched slightly, and gave him a slight glare. "Thanks for the compliment. When you first heard of a female kage, I'm sure the first thing that came to mind was that I probably just spread my legs and sucked a few dicks to get where I am. Did you perhaps think I'd do the same for you?" She crumbled the glass between her hands with a firm squeeze. Even Ino kept quiet watching her sister fight her urge.

Calm down, Rosha. We still do need this alliance, Misaka's voice echoed in the kazekage's head, forcing her back to some form of a fake smile. "I assure you, neither of my sisters nor I are interested in marriage."

Ino cut in, smirking perversely. "I won't say that. I'm sure Mika would love to have a husband at her hand."

"Mika cares little for marriage. She would rather just have sex with him, no strings attach." she stated, rubbing her temples thinking of her third sister. "Nevertheless, lord Hokage, we'll cross the bridge of who owes who when we get there though.

She listened to his demands now, albeit she stumbled mentally hearing him make a very handsome offer. He seemed very interested in making this alliance work to be willing to give her so much funding. Irregardless, she didn't let the fact that she was surprised and no doubt interested show. Ino now stepped in before she could respond, albeit she allowed her since the two for once were thinking the same thing. "We have weapons. We don't need that shit. What we need is plants, crops. More of it," she said, moving to Rosha's kage seat and putting her feet up on the desk quite proud of herself.

Rosha sighed. "What my sister intended to say is that Sunagakure produces some of the finest grade weapons in the world; we need not such things. Living in a desert though, I'm sure you can understand the hardships of producing crops in such a environment. That said, I propose you offer us eighty percent of your agriculture since we have no use for your weaponry, no offense of course my dear lord."</div>
Misaka Rikudō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Fri May 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Koutetsu began to chuckle slightly for a moment seeing that his words had a negative effect although he would hold the up on his finger as he simply looked at her," Madam Kazekage you take my words a little to harsh when i was making the opposite statement. What i meant was simply that men are unreliable when it comes to leadership at times and it takes a real woman to step up and make something strong. Women are the bearings of the children and teach them what they know, in a sense women are stronger than men. Simply put i was complementing you on your reign and meant nothing harmful to you or your sisters," the cup would find balance on his finger as his entire being was simply that of a flowing breeze. He didn't want to marry anyone and couldn't see himself even having a wife unless she was the type to fight him and put him in his place while he was being lazy, but that was only his opinion.

As the two talked about their other sister and what she would want he blinked twice before looking over his shoulder," Please rest assure that i meant nothing when i spoke of marriage...my sense of humor is still poor at best so think nothing of it," however as she went on about the process of owing her he would keep it in mind so that he would not bite off more than he could chew.

The younger sister's comment would make him chuckle as he shook his head and looked into the cup," Konoha doesn't just use materials for weaponry. Many of our trades include chakra enhanced lumber, sheet metal and things of that nature for building things. Unless you wouldn't prefer something to cover your crops then we could work out something else in exchange. As for compensation if you do not i am willing to raise the crops to 75% . Now in the event that you would like inter village training our gates are always open to you and your people to come and go while doing trade and things of that sort," so far things were going good negotiation wise and as it stood the Kazekage was indeed a good talker. For the moment though he would keep what he could while still giving out the maximum output to assure he had still gained something from this.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka Rikudō on Sat May 10, 2014 7:56 am

<div style="font-family: georgia;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;text-align:justify;padding:10px 200px 10px 200px;">Rosha chuckled hearing him try to justify his statement. If anything he had a way with words, or well was just really good at sucking up to her. At least she knew now that in this "alliance" she was no doubt going to have the respect she deserved since she feared with how much Misaka wanted this treaty she would probably give up much of their dignity in order to gain it. The last thing she wanted was a treaty where she spent most of it as more so a slave to their allying party rather than as a actual partner.

Rosha stood up form the couch and moved to the window, looking out at the sand which stretched for miles away from the village. "Again, Sunagakure is not lagging behind in technology, I assure you. We have most of this stuff. We'll take what we have, but I assure you what we want most is the crops in which this desert wasteland can't provide us."

She turned back to him, smiling once more, this time it was more than just a smile of amusement. "Now, I think we've discussed most of the stuff needed to be discussed in this treaty. I'll acknowledge all my shinobi later of this new treaty, trusting you'll do the same. Anything else can be discussed after we've gather some more information on each other's individual villages. That said, feel free to explore our village as you like."

She placed both her hands out in front of her now, and in a instant two other women appeared; one dressed in a lab coat, red sweater and miniskirt; the other in black pants, shirt and a black coat draped over her shoulders. "You have met my other two sisters, Ino and Lita, and these two here are Mika and Catleya."

"I was starting to wonder when you were going to introduce us Rosha," Mika said, smiling sweetly at the Kazekage.

"I'll give you the pleasure of picking any of them to join you in exploring out village and likely going back with you to your own as an ambassador. I would join you myself, but as you can see, I'm a bit behind on my office work, albeit I'm willing to make an exception and join you to ensure this alliance goes off without a hitch." Mika had joined the Kazekage on the couch, while Catleya took a seat, like Lita, on the hand rest beside him. A little too close for comfort for the Kazekage, but nonetheless, making him feel alone was the idea, so Rosha would for once let her sisters closeness with the male be excused this once.</div>
Misaka Rikudō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Sat May 10, 2014 10:23 am

As Rosha began to speak once again he would slowly pull out a letter detailing the exact day that the supplies that they agreed upon would show up AND an additional 5% on the supplies that would come a day after the supplies would get here but of course he would send that as a surprise. The letter would be sat on the desk and under the cup he had been drinking from before sitting down and speaking," Well then Madam Kazekage this had went better than i had thought...you are reasonable and i have no doubt that our villages will both prosper together as an allied family in a sense. If ever require something from me of course do not hesitate to send me a letter or stop by to visit, my door is...sometimes open," the joke was that he was occasionally asleep in his office instead of doing work.

At the invitation to tour her village he would smile and set his hands to his side as his head leaned backwards a bit," That sounds nice actually..i have always been curious about the Sand village and its many foods, drinks and entertainment so this would be very beneficial to me," although as she held out her hands he would blink before seeing the two women appear out of nowhere and in front of the Kazekage and it was now apparent to him that these were her sisters. Smiling he would not know which one to actually choose so as they sat on either side of him he would look to them both," well then i do not know which one to actually ask, but if either one of you or both if you'd prefer would like to accompany me," well when it came to woman and choices Koutetsu wasn't the best at it so he would remain there until some sort of agreement was made.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka Rikudō on Tue May 13, 2014 6:21 pm

<div style="font-family:cambria;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;text-align:justify;padding:100px;letter-spacing:1px;">"I'm reasonable when I need to be, and you were a wonderful guest, so thank you is in order from me too," she said, bowing her head with a slim smile. Even though she didn't entirely get what was meant by his following joke, she chuckled finding humor moreso in his truthfulness. "I look forward to it."

Rosha returned to her seat behind her desk, writing up a a few quick notes and other legal data she would need to give the Hokage before his departure, to make the whole treaty official. As her hand worked away scribbling down information, her ears were no less alert as she heard the Hokage conundrum over choosing one of her sisters. She chuckled, then looked to Koutetsu with a sympathetic smile, "Men are such indecisive creatures. They'll both accompany you if you can't decide."

Catleya and Mika gave each other thoughtful looks, albeit their smiles didn't fade, neither did their amusement. "Very well," Catleya said, taking his hands into hers. "Now, I won't spoil you and pick everything for you you indecisive thing, so I recommend you pick where you want to go, or I'll just show you a good time here." She smiled almost like a pervert as she awaited an answer.</div>
Misaka Rikudō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Wed May 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Koutetsu chuckled as he wavered his hand in a so-so manner before speaking," We as men are only indecisive upon receiving an almost impossible choice in a certain situation then we will usually ask for a second opinion. Like this one for instance, your sisters are both beautiful woman and to be honest i cannot choose between the two of them so i would rather be accompanied by both," and sure enough he would have gotten his wish to a T. As he was going to stand up his hand was taken into Catleya's hand which made him sit back down and ponder at what was going on before smiling and looking up to her.

At this point he would break into a smile to hide his somewhat shy demeanor as he spoke," Well then you have given me quite the choice although...i am curious to what you mean by "a good time" which would involve drinks right? If so i would like that," his eyes looked up to her for a moment to look at her smile, simply thinking it was one of good intent but little did he know that it may just have another meaning.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content