» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Get Your ASS Moving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get Your ASS Moving

Post by SUN on Thu May 01, 2014 12:09 am

Yo, what's the damn deal? You guys have 3-4 staff members and nothing is being done with this site. There is no plot going on, people still need stuff checked. You guys aren't being active. If you don't get the fuck up and start doing some shit, your site is going to DIE AGAIN!

I'm going to start bitch slapping people! None of you want the back hand!
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Your ASS Moving

Post by Misaka Rikudō on Thu May 01, 2014 6:36 am

Thank you. I mean, why restart the site if you all knew that you were all going to do nothing anyway.
Misaka Rikudō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUN on Thu May 01, 2014 11:49 am

Thank you for posting, I see we aren't the only ones who feels the way I do. I really think it's bad when 4 of our recent post are ads for other rp sites.
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko on Fri May 02, 2014 12:44 am

I really do apologize but things have kinda slowed down a good deal. Not to mention the fact that I've had very little time lately and I'm not really getting a lot of help even when I do get on. Which is why you're more than welcome to help if you're willing. I'll try to make more time for the site, seeing as you guys aren't ready to give up. Neither am I. We can get things picked backed up, I assure you. I just have so much in real life going on that I figured things would be fine if I left them to Lelouch and the other staff for a couple of days. Doesn't seem like so.

I'm not trying to play the blame game, far from it. The staff are great but I need more from you all. (Speaking to the staff.) I'll do what I can but I can't do much when I'm unsure of what needs to be done. I need you all to help me with that. If you need something done or have any ideas, hit me with them. I'm more than happy to do everything I can. But like I said, the past few days I've been extremely busy. I didn't intend to be but you can ask Venus. I've hardly even been able to text her I've been so busy. But things have pretty much settled down so I should be able to focus my attention back on the site.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say. We can get the site picked back up guys. I know we can. Smile

Momoko
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 3000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUN on Sun May 04, 2014 12:35 am

Get your plot started and have a meeting with your staff.
Do an activity check an by the middle or end of this month move inactives.

I already gave a plot idea. You guys hop on you've got time to check stuff. Rox you also need to be more direct. I understand life is busy, but every site I have joined with you or you owned that I fled on died. You always leave kind of abandoning it. Ads shouldn't be on recent post. Start making your bijuu.

By the end of this month get active or this will die.
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko on Sun May 04, 2014 12:59 am

@SUN wrote:Get your plot started and have a meeting with your staff.
Do an activity check an by the middle or end of this month move inactives.

I already gave a plot idea. You guys hop on you've got time to check stuff. Rox you also need to be more direct. I understand life is busy, but every site I have joined with you or you owned that I fled on died. You always leave kind of abandoning it. Ads shouldn't be on recent post. Start making your bijuu.

By the end of this month get active or this will die.

Like I said, I'll do what I can. But everyone kind of jumps ship before it's even hit the iceberg and I'm stuck deciding whether to jump as well or not to. Ordinarily I would have already jumped ship, you know that. But I've stuck it out even though everyone seems to be leaving. I will do everything I can tomorrow. It's getting late right now. But tomorrow, expect a complete over-haul and some serious plotting.

Momoko
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 3000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on Wed May 07, 2014 8:56 pm

I apologize for myself in particular.

I got into a fight at school and ended up kicking this bastards ass who's been fucking with me and my friends for to damn long. I've also been stressed about my grades! If I don't get all A's then I'll lose my Internet privlidges all summer.

If I can't get online then what good am I as a staff member. In fact if Momo worried about my activity then I'm fine with a demotion I don't want to slow the place down because of my own problems.
Ander
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 1950
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUN on Thu May 08, 2014 1:21 am

@Ander wrote:I apologize for myself in particular.

I got into a fight at school and ended up kicking this bastards ass who's been fucking with me and my friends for to damn long. I've also been stressed about my grades! If I don't get all A's then I'll lose my Internet privlidges all summer.

If I can't get online then what good am I as a staff member. In fact if Momo worried about my activity then I'm fine with a demotion I don't want to slow the place down because of my own problems.

That's not a problem no is it grounds for a demotion. However it just helps to know what's going on. If, you're unable to do attend or be available. Just let it be known. I'm still waiting on my clan.
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top