» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

LETS DO THIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LETS DO THIS

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey everyone, Hakai Hozuki your sexy friend and active staff member. I want to let all the members know the current understanding of the site. The owner is currently MIA and we don't know when DS will return. This has put a sad face on the site as I have been trying to make the decisions he would make. But its not easy as I don't want to over stop my boundaries. So I kind of thought the site would die and that would be a sad face. But you guys have kept it alive and have shown you want to keep Rping here. Which means my friends if you want to stay we will keep the site alive. We will recreate it with in a week with a system that everyone loves and enjoys. WE NEED NEW STAFF!!! People that can help me get up unique systems and help make decisions.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LETS DO THIS

Post by Rizuma Jigoku on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 am

Sure, why the hell not? I was thinking of leaving, but I'll help just because you used caps.

(jk I just like helping)

Name: Jigokugan [Cancer Hell]
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Description: Raises the perception of the user allowing them to see clearer and react 5% faster. Also allows the user to use their Nether chakra. this is only on one eye and the image in the eye will never leave, whether the Jigokugan's abilities are active or not. The user can also mimic the handsigns of the opponent only, not the jutsu.

Rizuma Jigoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 am

i know im new and u guys barely know me, but im pretty dedicated to the site i like it alot. Although i noticed somethings can be different or changed. Such as one important item i have not noticed here that needs to be at a Naruto site in my opinion is a Mission system, and with that can come a experience point system granted through rping and doing said missions. (This is mostly Mel mel's idea for now, she is still developing it lol. I just really wanna have a mission system)

I have a couple of ideas or suggestions that shouldn't go here i guess lol. But just wanted to let you know i'm in for the long run. X)
Levi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 am

Mission system, Ryo System, Ninja Specialties are all being made as we speak. Smile
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 am

Code:
Man Shit im all bout this chiz just let me know what I gotta do.
Neo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagay on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 am

well some things are good just the way they are, the creation system is as good as its going to get but the fighting system might scare members off a bit. i remember on one Naruto site the fighting system was so bad it drove off at least 6 members. so perhaps a more understandable and simpler fighting style. i run a lot of sites but i never did a Naruto one but i get the concept. but what i do on my sites and what many other sites do with fighting is something called "three hits one doge." basically what this is is when two members fight each person can fit three 'ATTEMPTED' attacks on their opponent and can only doge 1 of the three attacks thrown back at them. all attacks will be listed as an attempt and the opponent can only doge one of the three attacks thrown at him/her.

Example: (i'm going to use this in wolf VS wolf in case anyone was wondering)

Kage Kage was still standing waiting for this coward who manipulated scents to fool others. A cowards move indeed. Kage preferred a face to face encounter, if there was going to be a fight. He wanted to see his opponent. But he understood that some wolves were just too afraid to show their faces and face their deaths. Some wolves actually knew what honor was, but Kage was not one to talk considering he spent his whole life in captivity. Used as nothing but a tool of genetics and testing for genetic mutations. Witch still haunted his past. Suddenly to his surprise the wolf showed himself from a high perch just above Kage. Funny thing was Kage was wrong. It wasn’t a poison wolf, it was a plant wolf. Green fur, yellow nose, Pretty good body build. In all respect to sure to be worthy opponent. The wolf then dropped from the perch and landed in front of Kage. Looking this wolf in the eyes Kage snarled at him. He heard him speak about Kage being his next prisoner and Kage’s eyes flared. *No…no again, I’m not going back. I’m never going back!!* Kage though as he was the first to attack. Kage used all of his speed to run behind the wolf. Kage was so fast he was like a speeding bullet. “futile attempt!!” Kage said as he attempted to take this wolf by his neck and break it. If that failed, Kage would spin around and bite him on the side, throwing him a good distance away. If that failed, he would bite and snap at his legs, ripping any flesh he could get a hold of. He was not going to let this wolf win. Kage had been through too much to be taken down here. This green wolf was going to regret the day he ever crossed Kage’s path.

Opponent: Seth stood there about to rush the wolf. Seth saw that he was pretty well built and looked rather dangerous, Just a reason for Seth to take extra precautions. Seth smiled as he sunk his claws into the dirt, thinking of how he should attack first. But before Seth could piece together his own thoughts the shadow wolf had already sorted his. The wolf seemed to have dashed Seth but it was so fast it was like a blur across his eye. Seth mind was trying to comprehend what had just happened when the wolf attempted to take Seth’s neck. And Seth knew what a neck attack meant, that this wolf meant business. But that was ok. Because so was Seth. This wolf was indeed fast, Seth would give him props for that. But Seth himself also had some speed to him. So swiftly and quickly Seth turned and avoided the wolfs attack to the life supporting body part that was to be protected at all times. But as he dogged the first attack Seth found himself in a situation that was impossible to get out of. The shadow wolf had suddenly shifted himself to ready another attack as Seth was trying to avoid the first. Then for a split second there was a flash of white and his breath was taken away all of a sudden. Then one moment Seth was on the ground, then the next he found himself in the air flying back. Seth landed on his back hard but recovered himself quickly by shifting his weight to his paws. Lifting himself up as he slid across the dirt as he drifted a bit. That was a very nice attack for a shadow wolf. But Seth was a ghost pup, the race that was born to be thieves, assassins, mercenaries and more. Seth was not going to be showed up by a pathetic shadow wolf. Not it was Seth’s turn to attack. Making a firm stance Seth was going to summon roots to grab the black wolf, if that failed, he would instead have very sharp plants rise from the ground, stabbing him from below. If that failed, then Seth would be forced to attack this wolf with his body. Most likely jumping in the air to attack him. Seth would win this battle, Seth was not one to admit defeat of coward into a corner like a pup. That was the old him. Now he was the one calling the shots.

Kage: Kage saw the green wolf stagger like a fool at his attack. The taste of blood was in his snout as the Plan wolf was in the air unable to even comprehend what had happened. Kage was surprised that this wolf was able to even doge his first attack. Normally that would have been the death blow. Ending his life with a quick snap of the neck; The black wolf watched as the other male landed on his back hard but recovered back onto his feet. “Dammit!” Kage said not expecting the wolf to recover so soon, using an equal amount of speed Kage was on the move again, running for the green one with speed that normal wolves simply did not possess. This was the power of a Hybrid, stronger, faster, and smarter. More agile then their enemies. Kage felt each muscle in his body work with the others in perfect harmony of life, his blood pumping through his veins and his adrenaline driving him farther, pushing him harder. All working together to achieve one goal. Survive, and one way or another Kage was going to do this rather this green wolf wanted to or not. Kage was the legendary Subject zero. Feared by all, respected by all. Kage was getting closer to the wolf when suddenly he saw veins of roots begin to try to attack him. what magical ability was this? Of all his years of life he had never seen such a power. The black wolf began to maneuver around them. Doges each one that tried to grab a hold of him. they were not fast enough to catch Kage but they were indeed close. But then out of no were Kage found himself in the air, a sharp root piercing his flesh and going almost completely through his belly. Kage’s eyes widened with anticipation of the pain that was far from unbearable. The black male coughed up blood as he was launched into the air. After the joy ride of pain ended Kage slid off the side of the root and hit the ground. Trying to breath and not moving. Such pain was impossible to simply shake off. It was like the torture he had endured when he was a slave. The red eyed male tried to get onto his feet but it was no use. “that…was…a cheap trick.” Kage said struggling for each breath of it as he coughed up more blood.

Opponent: Seth was again caught off guard when the black wolf was on the move again. He moved so fast it was so hard to even predict his movements. Not even his roots could catch him as the wolf maneuvered his way through his attacks as if he were a leaf against the wind. But even though this wolf had speed he did not have the element of surprise for within a few feet of the wolf a huge spike rose from the ground, hitting him from directly below. Sending this wolf catapulting into the air as it priced his flesh. Seth smiled as the wolf then fell to the ground and landed on the ground far harder than it looked. The sound of bones crunching and blood of his enemy spilling brought pleasure to both Seth’s mind and hear. “ahh, music to my ears.” He said as he began to approach the severely injured wolf. His toothy grin enough to strike fear into all his enemies, Sure he had mostly killed them when they were chained down and helpless to doge his attacks. But it was all the same right? Seth then approached the wolf and stood over him as he coughed up blood. Seth frowned when the black one said that he attack was cheap. “oh? My attack was cheap?” he would growl and step on the black ones neck and apply pressure. “last time I checked you shadow wolves didn’t like to play fair, so I took it upon myself to level the playing field.” Seth said as his eyes became filled with pure fire. He lowered himself to the wolfs ear and whispered to him. “if it wasn’t my mission to take you prisoner, then you would have been at my mercy…” he’d chuckle now, for messing with his victims was the fun part of his job. “And I show…no mercy.” Seth finished as he spit on the wolf. Seth was about to knock him out to he could take him back to the pack. And then have his fun.

Kage: Kage was trying to get up but it was so hard. That attack had done more damage then what it looked like it would. If a normal wolf were to be hit with that attack it would surely be fatal. The red eyed male suddenly heard the Green one right behind him. Suddenly there was pressure on Kage’s neck and he could no longer move. His blood was spilling freely as his crimson red mixed with the purple of the poison forest. Kage was then forced to listen to his pointless lecture on him. And what the hell was he talking about? Kage was not of Shadow clan. Kage then listened as he came to his ear, the coldness in his voice reminding Kage of the darkness within himself. Suddenly as the green wolf spit on him, uncontrollable rage filled his being. Out of the darkness the demon awoke from its eternal slumber as Kage shot up like a sky rocket and looked at the green wolf. His teeth bared and his eyes saying…no… begging to kill. Kage was going to attempt to take Seth by the neck and throw him around as if he were Kage’s rag-doll. If that attack somehow failed, Kage would move quickly behind him, taking him the tail and throwing him into the air, followed with a mirage of attacks from above taking his tail again and throwing him back into the ground hard enough to make a small crater. If none of these worked, the black male would simply unleash the fire inside himself and burn the wolf to a crisp. Wood had nothing on fire. Kage was going to do everything in his power to kill this wolf. That was for damn sure.

Opponent: Seth was stunned at the momentary blast of energy and anger that had come from this wolf. What kind of shadow clan member was he? He was as powerful if not more than Chaos. He held the determination and the will to fight that was so strong it was scary; His power was so overwhelming Seth was lost in his choices to dodge. But before the black wolf could take Seth by the neck he quickly stepped aside. But as he did the wolf was suddenly gone from site. The next thins Seth knew his tail was being grasped and he was about 20 feet in the air. Seth had no idea what had just happened, as he sat there in the air the black wolf was there with him, staring him the eye. But before Seth could even do anything he was once again gripped by the tail, and being swung back to the ground. As he flew faster downward he felt himself hit the ground. Hid back shattering as if it were glass. Seth found himself unable to breath as he felt his body sink into the earth. The sound of the rocks below him all turning to dust as he created a small crater in the earth. Seth fell limp for a second as he lay there unable to move. It looked like Seth was not at the mercy of this wolf.

okay now this is i suppose the basic idea of what i was trying to say. of course because this is Naruto and there are things such as SC Jutsu and a bunch of other things I'm sure we can find a way to make all things work out. now as for the plot i honestly see nothing wrong with it, real talk its what brought me here in the first place. however maybe we can give members a bit more options. like the only thing members can seem to do is create things of their own and then RP it out. now after a while that can get generally boring so i though perhaps an idea with that may help. like you said above and Lev missions are important. and as we know from watching the show there are many types, from assassination to smash and grab. so as far as missions ill let you and the mods deal with how that will work out. but i remember one thing we did for missions was we would have a lot of people in one giant mission thread and it would be NPC heavy. what i did to solve the issue with everyone killing NPC to make their character seem BA or something was i actually had people play the NPC. like the members in the thread and doing the mission would have to react to the person playing the NPC.

Example: say that the sound village were robbing a bank in the mist, as we know there are going to be sound Ninja (the ones robbing the bank) and the mist Ninja. (the ones protecting it) now as we know this type of mission/thread will be a bit chaotic and NPC will be running aimlessly left and right. so instead of each person controlling a bunch and the same NPC we simply as a member to NPC for them, making it more interesting.

and Province creation. i think we should bring that back because that seemed really interesting, but i don't know how all of that Jazz worked so ill just keep my mouth shut about that XD

well thats all i got right now, ill give more ideas laters.

Kagay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top