» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

New people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New people?

Post by Takeshi on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 am

After packing everything, BL decided to enter the ramen stall for breakfast. He then started to walk towards the city gates. As he approached the closed and locked gates, he knocked on the gate. A guard then appeared and opened the door for BL. BL nodded and thanked the guard, and then entered the great country, Kirigakure!As he continued walking, he saw that it was a pretty lively city. The village was so noisy, he could hear bunch of people shouting, either bargaining or to advertise. As he continued walking aimlessly, he stomach growled. He then ran to a nearby stall and bought some skewers. As he pay the woman for the skewers, he asked, "Excuse me, ma'am. May I know where's the most famous ramen stall?" . The woman smiled and pointed to a stall opposite. BL thanked the woman and walked in. As he entered the stall, he went to a table and told the chef, who was behind the counter, "One big bowl of ramen, and some green tea please!"

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New people?

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 am

"Lord Kazuya, please teach me a new move today. I have been practicing like you told me and I know this time I can pass any little test you can come up with." Shishimaru looked at the young man as he continued his walk, this was not the first time he had to deal with such things and every time someone failed his test. The young man before him now, walking backwards but in front of Shishimaru, had been coming to him almost everyday for the past few weeks and each time he would fail the test Shishimaru set for him. Thus, the man that was dubbed "Sabure" by allies and enemies alike was still without a proper student to carry on his style. He could not allow just anyone to have these skills since the kenjutsu were a representation of Shishimaru himself. If any person were to use these skills and lost, it would tarnish the reputation of Shishimaru. Hence the elaborate test to see if anyone could be found worthy of the task of carrying on such a burden.

"Fine. Same as before, come at me right now," Shishimaru said, not breaking his step for a single second as he issued the challenge. The man was familiar with the cue and made a swift sweep for Shishimaru's leg. Shishimaru simply countered with a flying knee straight to the young man's face, leaving him on the ground holding a bloody nose. He landed on the ground neatly, his walk returning back to normally instantly. "Maybe next time, Koda," he said as he continue his walk as if nothing had happened.

Today he had his own training to do, he had no time to train anyone that couldn't even land a decent strike on him.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 am

As his food arrive, he paid the waitress and say, "Itadakimasu!". He then started eating his ramen. BL was impressed by the wonderful taste of the ramen. The soup and the fragrance, oh so wonderful! After finishing his ramen, he took a sip of his favorite green tea. Finishing the tea, he then walked out of the restaurant.

BL then checked in to an inn. After placing his luggage in his room, he then went out with only his weapons, and of course, his black cloak. He wasn't wearing his mask, although he have it hidden in his cloak. As he took a sit on a bench at the marketplace, he. took out his rare black bladed katana which was sheathed and placed it on the bench beside him. As he sat there day-dreaming, he suddenly saw a spar between a man and a another person. The spar ended quick; the man who lost was no match for the victor. Touching his eyepatch like he does when he is excited, bl smiled. He took his sword, placed it on his belt, and approached the winner. "Sir, if you want a duel, pick someone your own size. I'll finish the duel in his place." BL then took out hos lightsaber and activates it on his right hand.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 am

Shishimaru had only taken a few steps when he heard the voice of yet another challenger. He turned to see yet another young man, though this one obviously didn't know who Shishimaru was. "Interesting," he thought as he analyzed the new opponent. He was obviously a Sand shinobi, his attire and headband gave away as much. Shishimaru glared at the weapon in the man's hand before bothering to offer a response. "Another kid coming to play with the grown-ups," he said as he reached in his vest and pulled out a blunt. He lit and took a big hit before exhaling the smoke in the man's face. "Alright, lets see what you can do then kid, I won't go easy on you just because your a tourist either."

This said Shishimaru, with the blunt in his left hand, took another hit before putting it out. Shishimaru already knew that if he had the desire to, the fight could have already ended. The man was hardly a threat aside from his weapon. Shishimaru, like he did with all the other shinobi he had fought in the past that wished to be taught by him, waiting for the man to make the first move while he smoked his blunt. The estimated distance was about 15ft and as if it were fate, the mist was less denser than usual. "Let's see how well a Suna swordsman fights," he said with a crooked smile that looked more mischievous than amused.

Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 am

As he listens to the man, he smiled. The man did not know he was a Sannin, and there would be no way he would think he's a Sannin. BL then smiled and reply, "Don't underestimate me. I defeated every single genin during the Chuunin exam last year!. With his lightsaber on his right hand and his left hand starting to perform hand seals, BL charged to the man. He then did an "up-to-down" stroke with his light saber, aiming at the guy's head. Expecting the man to dodge, BL then released his "Chidori Sharp spear", aiming at about 3 inch away from the man's right arm and did a sweeping movement with the spear, sweeping to the right. After that, he then back stepped about 5 steps backwards and shot electric rings out of his lightsaber, which would grab on to the man and give him a shock.

Spoiler:

Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Range: Short to Middle
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Handsigns: Yes
Description: The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear or blade-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of about five metres.[2] Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing.
When the enemy's body is pierced, the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades, increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:37 am

Shishimaru could believe the man's lie to an extent. It was possible that this person was indeed a Chuunin, but such a thing seemed still rather unlikely. There was no reason for this thinking other than the fact that this new challenger could simply be lying. Shishimaru didn't know the man and to be honest he doubted that the man had reason to be truthful anyway, being an outsider and all. The fact he was a shinobi only furthered this thought. He didn't offer an response, but simply waited for his opponent to make the first sign of a move. The second the man moved a single muscle, Shishimaru was already making his move. His weapon, Thanatos, would appear in his hands at such a speed that unless a person had keen eyesight, they would likely think the weapon simply appeared in his hand. His next attack would come simultaneously with the weapon coming into Shishimaru's hand.

He would vanish in a burst of speed aiming at the man's forehead with the reverse, non-sharp, side of the weapon. He had no intentions of killing, a simply knockout would be enough for this little fight. All of this would happen within the time frame 1 to 2 seconds since speed was the key factor in this attack. Shishimaru had already estimated in his calculating mind that the sudden attack and the opponents own reckless charge would increase the chance for a strike. Shishimaru was sure that his attack would find its mark and would likely knock the opponent out since he was already charging forward.

After the attack, Shishimaru would appear 10ft behind the foe, not bother at all to turn around. He did, however, keep his weapon drawn. Underestimation was not something that Shishimaru was known for, even a genin with the right plan could take down a jounin. If anyone knew this, it was Shishimaru since he was such a genin in his youth. "Imperius Rex," was all he would say after his attack. A sign to show that he knew this fight, regardless of how long it would take, was already his to win.

My Weapon:
Name: Death's Hand (Thanatos)

Appearance: Death's Hand looks just like a typical katana aside from that fact it is about twice the length of the average katana ( blade wise). The weapon is single edged and the blade itself is able to cut even a fallen leaf without so much as swinging at the leaf. The blade is a very bright and clean silver that seems to shimmer even in the dimmest of lights. The hilt of the weapon is made to be able to increase the grip with black leather bindings over a very strong wooden handle. There is also red thick string that loops into many holes in the hilt that are made more for decoration than any practical use. There is a very thin string connected to the blade that is also attached not to far under the wrist of the users gloves. This thin wire is very strong and not easy in the least to break with one's barehand. The wire cannot be seen unless it hits the light in a certain manner where it would give only a slight glint, difficult to notice if one werent accustomed to looking for small things. The wire can easily be retracted with a simple yank should the weapon get removed from his hand and moves at the speed of a kunai in flight once its tugged. The weapon is also very light despite its size as it can easily be used as a one-handed weapon with no discomfort. The weapon itself is a 3ft long.

Rank: S-Rank [D-Rank chakra consumed per round of turns used]

Special Abilities: The weapon itself has a natural ability to be able to cut through anything and is borderline indestructible. The weapon has been known to be able to cut through even chakra based weapons. Blades of equal rank can collide with the weapon, but can find that their weapon is more prone to cracks and breaks the more they collide with each other. How this ability works, the sword uses some of the wielder's chakra to give a bright glow. The chakra in the weapon is then activated, in a manner of speaking. The chakra from the weapon is made to strengthen and sharpen the blade to a point that it can cut through chakra blades like butter. The chakra from the blade acts as a chainsaw when it comes into contact with anything. Only weapons as powerful as this would be able to withstand a direct attack from this blade. But due to the nature of the weapons chakra, even chakra blades run the risk of being slices through if the weapons constantly collide.
Jutsu Used:
Name: Conquest: Quick Draw
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Tatsu is able to draw his weapon at such a fast motion it is hardly noticeable when the weapon was actually drawn. This can be done even if Tatsu is under extreme watch and once drawn Tatsu is still able to attack immediately after.

Name: Conquest: Beasts Roar
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Tatsu Lowers his stance and adjusts his footing so that he can easily kick off the ground, giving him more leverage when takes off. In a swift motion he charges at the target with all his speed and delivers a slash aimed for the desired spot. After the attack connects or miss Tatsu will appear 10ft behind the target, due to the fast speeds in which he was moving *the position can be improvised, for example if there is a tree or obstacle in the way he will be able to maneuver around it to avoid in clumsy mistakes*

C-Rank = 10% burst speed increase
B-Rank = 20% burst speed increase
A-Rank = 30% burst speed increase
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 am

As the man dodged his attack, he was surprised. This man had fast reaction. His eyes saw exactly what the man did. As the man aimed for his head, he used his sword to block it. While he blocked the attack, he released his Chidori Spear and swung it at the man. After that, the man disappeared. Well, not disappear, but the man moved behind him. His great eyesight and speed allowed him to see this attack. He then did some handseals, looked at the man who was behind him and said, "Nice duel with you. Hope we get to continue this duel. There's something I remembered I have to do. something important." As he finished the sentence, he immediately performed his jutsu and disappear from the scene. [exit]

Spoiler:
Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Range: Short to Middle
Element: Lightning
Description: The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear or blade-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of about five metres.[2] Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing.
When the enemy's body is pierced, the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades, increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Name: Body Flicker
Range: Short-Long
Element: /
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm

[OOC: You cannot simply exit a fight in the middle of a fight. I wont allow that, your exit is void. Also, you did not properly block my attack since my weapon can cut through chakra based weapons. At the most your weapon was cut through, though this isnt a major issue if its actually a lightsaber. But due to this my attack would have continued to its mark since you didn't move your head. FYI, my attack was an interruption post. Meaning I attacked before you got off any swings or jutsu and thus your follow up must be adjusted. Unless you have a jutsu that takes literally 2 seconds to do, which you didn't do, your hit. Since i dont intend to kill you are nocked and left in the street. I continue my post from these details.]

The hit landed clean on its mark sending the newcomer to the ground looking blanky at the sky. The low sounds of snoring was the sign that he was knocked out from the hit. Shishimaru sheathed his weapon and looked at the young man. He glanced to the weapon in the hand of the young man, "How strange," he thought as he picked it up and walked away. He looked down to the first person who had sought to be tested, who was now getting up and spoke plainly,"When he awakes, tell him to meet me at the graveyard to retrieve his weapon." And with that, Shishimaru walked off heading to said graveyard to get on with his training. He always felt at ease training under the eyes of his fallen comrades, as if they were cheering him on. He chuckled at the thought of what some of the remarks might be if they were able to speak to him from beyond the grave, then promptly lit up a blunt.

[Exit]

Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top