Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

What am I hunting today? 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

What am I hunting today?

Cho
    Cho
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

What am I hunting today? Empty What am I hunting today?

Post by Cho Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:09 am

Cho awoke that morning, stretching as she moved out of her bed. She slowly moved her way through the large tent, changing into her shinobi gear. She had spent her time near the sea in her tent lately. She sighed, watching the beautiful butterflies around her. "Today is going to be a long day, isn't it." She shook her head and stretched a bit more before grabbing her first quiver. She placed the quiver on her belt, attached at her right hip. She then placed her tanto in her sheathe on the left hip. She grabbed the second quiver and swung it around her back. She then grabbed her compound bow. She knew she would be needing it soon. She was tasked with hunting down some animals for her mission. They were not specific on what animals they would be. She only knew they would be sending a partner. She walked out of her tent, knowing that this would be the meeting place for the mission. She had marked the location and made sure that she could find the tent again after the mission. She sighed, hoping that enough butterflies would help with the brightness of the sun as she waited for her partner.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

What am I hunting today? Empty Re: What am I hunting today?

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:56 am

What am I hunting today? MK5gqyp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The desert had become some kind of sanctuary, even the sand that came along with it didn't suit her taste, as the Inukura walked out of the village gates. She had been sent on another mission, this time they had actually told her it was going to be a new Genin, or at least someone she had never met before. Everything else was kept in the dark, and by the looks of things, she was probably never going to be told anything about her partners on her missions ever again. So much for transparency, the girl thought to herself incredulously, looking up at the blazing sun hanging overhead. She hated the idea of doing anything outdoors and so she had expressed her frustration of having to meet this new person out in a tent. It seemed like a waste of time and effort for whoever it was to camp out in the middle of a desert, even though it was probably for the best, for the sake of the mission at hand.

Kokoro had on her usual t-shirt and short denim pants, with high heeled boots. She had deliberately not set up a tent near the area that they were supposed to be finding some kind of wild animal, preferring the comforts of her own bed and house than that of grain-like sand. The last thing she needed was to be reminded of how much she hated the particles that were everywhere in the village and the country. She made her way past the gates, nodding to the guards as she did so. By now the guards would recognize the girl, if not for her constant coming and going but for her unusual attire or eating habits. She had also made a name for herself as Sojiro's sister, something that she wasn't really exactly proud of. She had her wakizashi in her hand and her weapon pouch strapped to her left thigh.

The tent, as she was told, was set up at the silk sand coast and being that it was such a large one, it was like a nail sticking out, her eyes immediately resting on the contraption as she neared. Who would have thought that someone actually preferred to go camping out in the desert, she thought to herself, making her way cautiously, the sand particles underneath her feet crunched as she walked. She was intrigued to see who she was to be partnered with, hoping that at least they were somewhat useful. Against a wild animal she was quite confident, but if it meant that she'd have to take care of her partner, she would be more than just a little upset at the prospect. The girl would reach the tent and see a figure outside of it waiting for the Inukura.

WC: 465/1600
    Cho
    Cho
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Cho Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:24 am

Cho looked around, noticing the young woman approaching her tent. "Well, that must be my partner for today's mission." She gripped her bow just in case, watching as butterflies began to land on her. "Are you my partner for today's mission?" She looked over the woman, evaluating her to figure out what her strengths will be. She was uncertain as to what animals they would be going after, but she was hoping that the girl would be able to handle herself in a fight. She moved her right hand to gently pet one of the bigger butterflies. She would point off to the west, closer to the coast, with her left hand, keeping the bow gripped with her other fingers. "Supposedly we are heading in that direction for our mission."
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:06 pm

What am I hunting today? MK5gqyp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you my partner for today's mission?"

Kokoro would hear the girl speak, now approaching the tent so that she could take a better look at who it was that was speaking to her. Her blue eyes would first meet Cho's purple pupil-less ones, slightly taken aback by how ominous they looked. Then she would look at the girl once over, noting that she was young, slightly shorter than the Inukura and slightly...innocent? Kokoro wasn't very good at reading people though, so her first impressions were probably wrong most of the time. No matter, she would nod her head and give a small smile, a formality more than anything. "Sakuragi Kokoro." she would simply state her name and offer no other information about herself. The black haired girl would turn her attention to where the girl was pointing and give another nod. "Lead the way.." her voice was a whisper.

She noticed that the girl carried a bow and wondered about her fighting style. Kokoro was a swords person, or rather, a person who favoured pointy sharp things that dealt damage at dangerously close distances. The sight of the bow made her think of what it would feel like to shoot arrows, range attacks never her strong point. She would take steps towards their destination, increasingly agitated by the heat. But that was no Cho's fault, so she would try her hardest to keep her agitation to herself as she walked. Turning her attention to the other girl, she would speak. "Do you know anything about the mission?" She kept her questions short and concise, the idea of speaking it and of itself something she was not used to, her eyes scanning the desert plains.

WC: 750/1600
    Cho
    Cho
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Cho Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:58 am

Cho shook her head. "I'm not sure what we are supposed to be facing. I just know that there are quite a few animals we need to take out." She looked towards the direction they were supposed to be going. "I do know that we are heading to a fishing outpost. I believe there are about four or five buildings in the location." She sighed and walked towards the fishing outpost. She kept her eyes focused on the path ahead of her. The twenty butterflies around her began landing on herself and Kokoro, taking the opportunity to rest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 pm