Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Plant the seed of Chaos 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

3 posters

Plant the seed of Chaos

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Plant the seed of Chaos Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Plant the seed of Chaos Empty Plant the seed of Chaos

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:53 am

"Who are you?"

The soft voice of the original owner of this body would slip through his lips. As the two would travel through the kataki road. The expression on his face would not change with the tone's and sounds of his voice. His skin had seemed to be a bit dark then usual but his clothing would stay the same. His eyes had been a bit dry from the tears he had shed for his friend. But even part of him had known that the stubborn girl was still alive. The sounds of the night would continue keeping him alert of his surroundings.

"Maybe we should ask what is he... I mean come on I thought I would have control but you're telling me I was just a pawn?"

Another voice would come from the body, deeper then the last but less concerned. This had been the demon that plagued the boy's body for years, and had still be the young man's closest friend. The man's eyes would dart from the right and then to the left as it had been searching for something in the distance. A friend? no more of it's kind? no maybe he had been looking for enemies that were sure to follow him down this long and dreadful road.

"You will know shortly."

The being would speak. His voice would seem to bring together the darkness of the world and the light of the world as two voice would speak as it did. An angelic voice and a demonic voice, similar to that of Near himself. Suddenly shinigai would stop. There he would find a large lake that had been miles upon miles from his old village. The lake would shine in the light of the moon and the would reflect this full moon. "What the hell! This is my body!" Shinigai would say angrily.

"Pride.. I am Pride the Arrogant. A being that's existed in you and you alone since you were born. That so called demon is only a remnant of your mother. But he had the power to awaken even a slumbering being such as myself. Those who know my name know me as a Devil. A sin. But i am simply a Fallen angel. Understand that i am also you and you are also me. I have our best interest in mind, but you and your foolish ways will have no hold over my actions any longer."

Suddenly the man's eyes would dart to the side as he would yell out. "You who watch's me. Reveal thy self and bow!"
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Plant the seed of Chaos Empty Re: Plant the seed of Chaos

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:19 pm

The man would show himself as he would come from the forest. A strange one that didn't seem to belong in the world of the shinobi, but neither did this demon that lived inside of this boy. He would give a sigh as the man spoke and would move to the lake. Was this to be an enemy? or a friend? Stepping closer to the lake he would look down at the reflective waters as the man would say that he had had a rough night. His eye brow raising as he would look over his own face and notice it himself. Bending down he would splash the water into his face and try to wash away some of the dirt and pain that stuck to it. "Funny..." Pride would say as he would use the edges of his robe to wipe away the water and raise up.

"I find it rude of you to walk up to me as if you can just... trust me. If you have no business with me then i suggest you leave." Pride would say as he would begin to walk away from the man. Suddenly he would stop and turn to look at the moon. Feelings would bubble up from the thoughts of shinigai who was beginning to feel lonely again. "Just so you know... We.. no He is a lonely Shinobi, pain and hate have followed him all of his life. But now he has cut his ties from the village that brought him all of that pain and hate. Do you wish to cut his life short?"
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Pride would raise his eyebrow at the man's carefree remarks and his laugh as shinigai would speak of having his life end. "Is this man a friend or foe? Pride?" The demon inside would ask the young man as he would think to himself trying to catch in intentions of this strange man. "May i should die now...." The voice of shinigai would appear afterwards, he was becoming a bit depressed but Pride would not allow this to show outwardly. A crack of his neck and then his hands occurred as Pride's eyes would look upon the man as he made his way in front of him. He didn't have to be alone huh?

"Loneliness isn't bad... You find yourself in loneliness. But you seem to think i need to find something different to focus on? Am i right?" Pride would give a small smirk as he would walk closer to the man. He would be no more than two inches from the man before he would continue to speak. "Tell me... What would i get from joining anyone? Team's betray you... Villages look out for themselves... and Family will give up on you the moment you show weakness... But the real question is... Who are you?"
    Story Teller
    Story Teller

Post by Story Teller Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Spoiler:

Name: Toxin
    Village: Moon
    Title: Eclipse

The knock on his door had come so sudden, echoing out through his small apartment. While he was in fact asleep, this was not a rare occurrence for him, to be woken up in the middle of the night by a strange knock. The dark skinned man known as Toxin to almost everyone in the village would shoot up out of his bed, and in less than seconds have his entire ninja outfit on. He would strap a piece of grey padded material to his chest, pulling up loose fitting pants and tying it off with a sash. He would then drape his large white cloak across his broad shoulders before flinging the front door open. Like usual there was his jounin that was assigned to him, holding a folded up scroll. This was routine at this point, another late night mission from the Kage herself. He would not hesitate as his body would instinctually move through the village, leaving his jounin to watch the house in his absence.

The Young member of the villages elite Eclipse unit was already on the road, moving faster than the wind himself. He was chosen for these kinds of missions because of his skill set, and his ability to close in on a target in a matter of moments. While making his way through the village and out into the world he had read over his mission log a few times. Tonight’s hunt was for one Shinigai Kaguya. Toxin’s eyes narrowed as he read the name and description. One of the villages on Kaguya had apparently gotten into a fight with a fellow moon shinobi, just barely leaving her alive, then fled into the dark world. His job was simple, track the boy and apprehend him. However if he put up a fight, Toxin would be forced to match violence with violence, it was the nature of his job.

The moon was bright this night, illuminating the road and the surrounding wilderness. It was going to take him awhile to track the boy down as he had a considerable head start and apparently had put good distance between himself and the village already. No one said the job was easy after all. Hours began to pass as Toxin inevitably made his way towards the boy, using a series of tracking and hunting skills to follow in the young Kaguya’s foot steps. He would eventually arrive at a lake, the bright white light of the moon reflecting off the top of the watery surface. And in the distance, two figures silhouetted by the glow of the night. His eyes narrowed as he took in the scene. These men were engaged in conversation with each other, one clearly his target, Shinigai, but the other a mysterious stranger.

This complicated things for a moment, as he was unsure if this second individual would also be an enemy or if he would assist in the capture of the boy. Either way, the Eclipse member was ready to bring them both down if needed. He was currently about 30 meters out from the duo’s location, which gave him enough space to prepare his assault. Quickly weaving together a set of hand seals the man would allow smoke to slowly begin to pour off of his body. It would seep out of the pores in his skin, filling up his robe and seeping out of his clothing as it began to envelope his form. Clenching his teeth he would complete a second set of signs, this time a thick smoky haze forming across the area. The lake and the surrounding coast would suddenly be covered in a mist like fog of smoke. It would begin to blot everything out, making it nearly impossible to see more than a meter in front of you.

All three of the present individuals would be consumed by the haze, having their vision blotted and their presence hidden by wandering eyes. Touching his throat Toxin would pump chakra into his vocal chords then speak, his voice booming out over the entire lake. It would move through the smoke allowing anyone within the haze to hear his words regardless of distance. “Shinigai Kaguya, on orders of lady Gekkoukage you are under arrest. I have been assigned to bring you in for questioning. If you do not comply, I will be forced to use force on you to bring you in.” After speaking Toxin would then wait, remaining in the fog of smoke that now rose high into the air and blanketed the area.

(For this topic we will be using all combat rules minus the MPP feature. You do not need to track movement for this topic)
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:42 am

How much did shinigai know about the villages? It had been little to nothing as he had only been a lowly genin who wanted to find his way in life. As he would give the man a strange look he would notice the glances to the side and the smirk on his face. Someone was there, had it been his old teammate Karite? Had she found ami and decided to get revenge for something the boy had not done. Or could it have been ami following him because she couldn't really betray her village. These were the only two options that would flow in his mind. The boy would sit in a corner of his mind as the hand of pride would come down and be placed upon his shoulder. "I will handle this." Pride would say to shinigai in the depths of his mind. "Whatever the villages have going on... It does not matter because the only ones that matter are their people who are suffering." Shinigai would somewhat know another person was in the area as he would listen to the last words of the strange man.

Savior? Can you save the damned? Can you save a person that has done so many twisted things that his own personality has been split into three. These were not his thoughts because to think of these things would only cause him more pain. The field would begin to fill with smoke as the boy would move his head slightly to the right and then to the left. This had not been a simple smoke bomb, this had been an ability that he had never seen. Who was the enemy was the real question. Listening to the emerald hair man speak about the moon sending one of it dogs shinigai would now know he would be against a member of the Eclipse. As he would part his lips he would speak to the two members of his mind allowing the man to hear him. "Stay calm boys... I will save us from this danger." He said with calmness in his voice.

"Crap crap crap! See i told you to wait but no! I wanted stay in the damn village Shinigai!" The demon known as Near would take over the vocal cords of the boy making him sound a bit crazy. Pride would grab the item from the man and put it on as the smoke would cover the field and then he would reply to enemy. "I Shall no-" His words being interrupted by near. "COME SAY IT TO MY FACE CHICKEN!" Near would yell out. Pride would simply facepalm himself for a second as he listened to the words of the demon.
    Story Teller
    Story Teller

Post by Story Teller Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:02 pm

The smoke would continue to fill the area, getting denser and denser in the darkness of the night, the bright moon being the only thing to illuminate the surrounding area. Toxin would slowly move in, making up ground but never completely closing in on the group, keeping his distance as the two replied. Whoever this stranger with the green hair was, had decided to speak for Shinigai. Toxin did not care for what excuses or defense either of these two men would have, that was not his job, to care for the opinions of evil men. He had done this dance before, hunted down rogue's who tried to use fancy words and reasoning to justify their crimes. At the end of the day, he was only here for the boy.

The smoke would make it extremely hard for the two by the lake to see, as its smoky haze blotted out the area and restricted vision. Toxin however would know exactly where the two were, tiny pulses of chakra flowing back and forth through the smoke. As long as any living creature stayed within the confines of the smoke, the eclipse member would be able to track them like a bat in the dark. He was smart though, and knew to never underestimate an opponent. The scene had changed some with the addition of a new person, so he was going to have to be cautious, see who or what he was up against.

Forming more hand signs, Toxin would allow the smoke around him to swirl and form, taking the shape of two humanoid individuals, both looking exactly like the anbu member. He had created two identical clones of himself out of pure smoke, however their sounds would be muffled as they moved through the smoke, closing in on the two by the lake. It would take moments for both clones to emerge through the smoke, making themselves known to Shinigai and his new friend. Both clones would glare at the group, speaking in unison ""This is your final warning, come with us back to the village Shinigai, come mend the fractured bond, or i will have to bring you in myself. And any resistance will be squashed instantly."" Both clones would shoot a look at the green haired man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content