Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Building the Arena [Solo, Plot Mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Building the Arena [Solo, Plot Mission]

Anubis
    Anubis
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Building the Arena [Solo, Plot Mission] Empty Building the Arena [Solo, Plot Mission]

Post by Anubis Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Name: Building the Arena
    Participants: Anyone
    Type: Plot Mission (leads to future plot event)
    Reward: Solo: 20 EXP, 20 Ryo
    Group: 25 EXP, 40 Ryo
    Details: The village of Debon is in need of people to help them build a new fighting arena. The village's rage pits have been such a hit that they are looking to augment the line-up and could use all the help that they can get. They are willing to pay for people to come out and help them lay foundation, build stands, or just about anything to help get the arena finished and working.
    Requirements: Solo must make a 600 word post.
    Group- Each person must post at least twice, with a 1000 word count total.

It had been a few years since Anubis had been in the village of Debon. This place had been the first place he had ventured to after freeing himself from the shackles of slavery. It had been a time that he didn't want to forget, but didn't want to revisit the matter all that often. Upon entering the village, a flood of memories immediately hit him and recalled the old man that had gave him the first lesson on the road to being a shinobi. Thinking to that time, Anubis could only wonder just how the old man was doing. Having gone their own way to Nikkousato, Anubis wondered if the old man who went elsewhere was even still alive. Having felt like he owed the old man, the young shinobi hoped to repay the debt one day. For now, at least, he would tend to the task at hand.

His mission was to assist with the building of the arena that was to be in the village, a much needed means of income. Given the pay, Anubis was willing to get the job done if it meant keeping himself busy. He approached the individual who seemed to be calling the shots and whistled to get his attention as he approached. Un-amused by the means to grasp his attention, the contractor glanced in the direction of Anubis before barking a few more orders. "You must be the help I requested," he said once he knew Anubis was in earshot. "Something like that, just point me t the job you need done," the shinobi replied nonchalantly. "Today were getting the seating together, so help out with that and just jump in where you see fit. Just don't fuck up my site." With a shrug, Anubis went on to the task.

The work was arduous at best, on top of tedious, between holding parts together to be hammered in and the actual lifting and pushing of the heavier parts. It was definitely hard, back breaking work; though it wasn't nothing Anubis had not dealt with before and in truth it was a good exercise. There was also the mention of the workers themselves, pushing themselves to get the job done in a timely manner. Admittedly the young shinobi couldn't help be respect the drive of these men and women, not just in the hard work but in how they looked after each other. This was the true example of team work, each one supporting the other to see that the job for the day gets done. "I always liked this place," he thought while taking a break from the job. "Likewise," the contractor said as he plopped down next to Anubis, "Debon looks after Debon. We might not be a huge village, but we have loyalty unmatched in comparison to other villages." Anubis smirked, "Won't argue with that. Living in Nikkousato, it definitely gives one the vibes that everyone is out for their own gain. Don't get me wrong, you got some good ones out there but I can definitely see more unity here." "Smaller villages tend to have that atmosphere. You've been at it all day, kid, I'd say your job is done here. Give my regards to your superiors, you have all been a tremendous help in this." Anubis nodded, "I think I will stay over night, but your welcome all the same."

With the task completed as required of him, Anubis headed for an inn to refresh and get some sleep. The day had been interesting, but he was eager to be done with this job. Although he did still wonder if any trace of the old man of his past left any traces of himself here. This would be a thought he we explore in depth another day, for now all he wanted was a good nights rest.

Mission Complete ~ WC: 640

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am