Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O]

Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O] Webp-net-resizeimage-16

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O] Empty That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O]

Post by Ryojin Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:14 pm

The Mission:

Ryojin had been ordered simply to go to the blood stained mire. Awhile ago he had run into a merchant with these odd evil red crystals, and now he was to track them down to the source and gather some from there to assure they were the same as the ones the merchant had been carting around. He remembered his father telling him not to stare at the crystals for a prolonged period of time. He had come this time around armed with a small satchel to take them home in and keep their glow well hidden. He didn't feel any temptation the last time, but that didn't mean that the ones coming from the source wouldn't be more tempting than those freely carried by the merchant. He waited patiently for his partner for this mission just outside the mire. He was finally back in his normal dark blue under clothing, and his two tone blue light jacket. This jacket had a dragon upon it that always looked primed to strike at something. His skin was fair, his hair was as dark as midnight, and his eyes were just as cold a blue as the very ice he manipulated with his ninjutsu. He was observing the entrance to what looked to be some sort of mine. There were several people in masks coming in and out from the mine. Some had shaded goggles on, some did not. The entrance itself had two people wielding swords guarding it. This was going to be a bit more complicated than he thought perhaps, but probably not.

There didn't seem to be any sort of camp immediately near the entrance. This would make infiltrating rather easy. He let out a soft sigh as he thought about the best way to deal with the myriad of people inside. If they were lucky, only the guards would be combat trained, and he was sure, judging by how lackadaisical they seemed, they were not properly trained. This would be an easy in and out as long as none of the people inside the mine gave them too much trouble. He rolled onto his back to look up at the evening sky. It was starting to be covered in stars. They would strike at night fall with no mercy and no hesitation. Those were the orders this time around. It almost seemed as though this was going to be too easy.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O] Empty Re: That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O]

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:12 am

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O] NBvvgVU
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloodstained Mire...an unfamiliar and foreign place for the Inukura. She had rarely traveled out of Nikkousato, with the exception of going to Gekkousato for missions with other shinobi. So the mere prospect of being able to go somewhere new excited her. The girl found herself walking out of her village, her wakizashi in her hand, heading on an adventure. She was wearing a black trench coat over very minimal clothing underneath with matching soft leather boots. It had become such a normal way of dress that none of the Sun village people would be surprised upon seeing her. The only thing that gave away her Inukura blood was the markings under her aquatic eyes and unless one knew Sojiro and could connect the dots, there would be no way for them to know that she was at all related. Kokoro preferred it that way, actually. The girl would make her way past the desert plains and onto Kataki Road. Her sense of direction was poor, but smell somewhat more reliable. It would take her quite some time before she would reach her destination, which she supposed was the meeting place for her partner.

Kokoro guessed that whoever she was paired up with was not a Sun shinobi strictly because the village seemed to always have meeting places within close proximity of the village, perhaps for convenience sake. She wondered who she would be paired with, a little excited. Ever since she met Gen and Sojiro, she had been a little more open to the idea of meeting people, although the prospect of spending time and engaging in meaningful conversation still foreign to the girl. She would walk cautiously towards the meeting place, hoping her partner wouldn't have waited too long for her arrival. She was surprised to see a man with a blue jacket and jet black hair. Was that a dragon on the back? From where she was she could barely make of the design but something about this person seemed intriguing. She immediately assumed that he was her partner since no other person would just wait outside the mire with no purpose. The black haired girl would walk up to him and clear her throat lightly before speaking. She wasn't good with introductions, after all. "I'm guessing you're my partner? Sakuragi Kokoro from Nikkousato."
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O] Empty Re: That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O]

Post by Ryojin Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:41 am

"It's a pleasure! I'm Ryojin Tosho, from the moon. Now pardon me, I'm going to make a scene." Ryojin reached up into his hair and roughed it up a bit, he covered his hands in dust from the ground and rubbed it all over himself a bit. He untied his head band and tucked it away. Finally, he slid down the steep, but not impossible to traverse edge where he had been hiding straight down only around five meters ahead of the two guards. It finally come to nightfall and it was time to start. After a moment of sliding, he let his movement turn more into a rough barrel roll down and landed flat feigning hard huffs. He tried to get up but pretended his leg was injured. "H-Help me!" He called to the guards and they eyed one another but then turned to him. "Please! There are these crazy shinobi coming!" Hearing the word shinobi had caused the guards to gulp slightly, though visibly. They made their way over to him. "Shinobi?! What?!" Ryojin feigned a bit of a cry out falling to a knee again. "Yeah some girl and boy who seem to be a real threat! The merchant sent me to warn you all! He had been cut off at the main road!" The two grabbed Ryojin picking him up and he kept faking his injured leg for the time being.

"Which merchant did you say sent you kid?" The one on the left asked as they set him up against the wall and the one on the right started to take a look at his leg. "Some old guy, scar over his left eye, said he was ran out of the moon village before, by one of the shinobi! In fact, I think he said something about the shinobi being an ice user! You know! The ones with black hair and crazy cold blue eyes! They're usually kind of pale! I think one of them even wears a light jacket with a striking dragon on it!" The two of them stopped for a moment and took a good look at Ryojin. He grinned big and in a moment, the leg being observed by one of the guards collided right into his face and Ryojin drew out a kunai holding it to the neck of the second man. He gulped hard and Ryojin formed hand seals with his opposite hand. He formed a gun with his opposite hand, and off of his finger tips launched a bullet of water right through the other man's ankle ensuring he wasn't getting up any time soon. "Be nice and quiet okay?" The man who had a kunai to his neck gulped. Ryojin grabbed his collar and with one swift movement knocked his head back into the side of the entry way of the mine causing him to fall to the ground unconscious. He reached into his sleeve and pulled out his headband tying it back around his neck. "Whelp, ready to head out and collect these crystals?" He called up to Sakuragi.
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    Sakuragi Kokoro
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Sakuragi Kokoro Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:23 pm

That which glitters isn't always gold [GP/I-O] NBvvgVU
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kunoichi raised an eyebrow as she just watched Ryojin. If she could give him an award for best actor, she probably would. The girl simply watched from a distance as he went to the guards, her ears listening to half of the conversation that went on between the men. She couldn't help but smile, as she listened on. It was not every day that she got to see the confusion on people's faces and it greatly amused her. She would walk towards them quietly, just in time to see that Ryojin make his move. The girl would pull out her wakizashi, her eyes narrowing as the second of the two men would try to run towards her and the first man was struggling to get up from his position on the ground.

Kokoro smiled a little as she took her sword and kicked him in the torso, her weapon closing in on his neck as she knelt on his body, her knee against his torso. She thought about going for the crystals right then and there, but she also wanted to toy with her little subject that was underneath her. She looked at Ryojin for a moment and whispered. "How about we finish these two off first...?" she was more talking to herself than to him at this point, her blade slicing his neck just a little as she smiled at him sadistically. The girl enjoyed seeing the blood from others and toying with him seemed like such an amusement.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:52 pm

"Do what you want I suppose, but it's really unnecessary. They're not trained to deal with Shinobi. There's no point in being wolves who kill lambs." Ryojin realized he had said something that the men in wolf masks had said. Was that what they meant? Was it a rule of there's not to kill those who were weaker than them? Why? More questions Ryojin had to tuck away for later he supposed. A soft sigh escaped his lips before he began to head into the mine. If there were more guards, at this point they were definitely doing a poor job. Maybe they had heard the ruckus? Unlikely. Those people were definitely all equipped to mine, not to kill. Those two were perhaps the only real obstacles in their way. As he continued to walk down the mine shaft, it didn't take long for there to be a low red glow throughout the mine and he forced himself to focus on the path. The red glow on the stones were rumored to have some alluring effect. He walked over to a wall where a pickaxe had been laid and he lifted it up. He didn't stare directly at the stones, but instead just above them. He noted that this made mining a hair more difficult as he was not peering directly at them, but he was still managing well enough.

Where did all the miners go? Something about this was bothering Ryojin slightly. There was no way they had heard the scuffle outside if they had to go in this deep. Was there something even deeper? Once he had gather some stones to put away into his satchel, he would press forward even more. This time searching for the miners. He came into a large opening in the mine. There seemed to be some sort of creature surrounded by the miners he had thought missing. It appeared to be an average sized golem-like creature, but it's limbs and chest were made entirely of the red crystal. Normally, Ryojin would've continued to follow orders and looked away, but two of the creatures limbs had become sharpened and it was approaching the miners. He cursed to himself and whipped to kunai from inside his jacket right toward the golem. He formed a single hand seal and right as the kunai came close, the explosive notes wrapped around their hilt exploded. This caused the golem to be shattered to pieces and whatever trance the people had been in broke suddenly. For some peculiar reason, this led to them all passing out. Ryojin blinked slightly, then went down toward the now in pieces golem to collect all the red crystal from it as well. "How interesting."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am