Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Missing Children [Plot Mission] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Missing Children [Plot Mission]

Letony
    Letony
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Missing Children [Plot Mission] Empty Missing Children [Plot Mission]

Post by Letony Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:54 am

Spoiler:
    Letony had been given a new mission. This task seemed to be far more interesting than anything he had previously done. Letony was only 15 years old, so knowing that kids just a few years younger than himself were going missing, aggravated him massively. Not many things could motivate Letony as hard as this. With the mind left to wonder about all the horrors the children could be facing, and possibly at the hands of an aggressor like the old man that raised Letony. Finding these children was something that actually mattered to Letony.  

Where would Letony begin his search? He decided to begin at the village gates and search inward toward the center of the village. Letony could be seen meandering down The Strip; keeping a close eye on his surroundings and anything out of the ordinary. Nothing but mild chatter could be heard as Letony reached the Business District. This location in the village held a denser amount of people than the parts Letony was already familiar with. He disliked the larger crowds and preferred to leave the area because of it, but his mission required him to overcome his distain and proceed. Letony was on edge due to the crowds and moved hastily to find somewhere that could give him a potential lead. A lead seemed hard to come by at this particular moment. The missing children could have fallen prey to any number of malignant activities. It was like Letony needed a key to the underworld to solve this mystery.  

A sudden thought occurred to Letony as for where to check for any leads. If children are going missing; it only made sense to check the locations where children were the most frequent. This included the Academy, playgrounds, and daycares. Letony would begin at the Academy and Training Grounds; places children can often be found. He continued to walk, now in the direction of the Academy, bypassing the Business District. He was headed west. Arriving at the Academy’s main entrance, Letony spotted what he was looking for. There were children capriciously scattered around the entrance, all he had to do was interview them and see if they had witnessed anything. It would be the peers of these children that have gone missing, so there was a potential that one of them may have seen or heard something. Letony would walk closer to the children placing them only three feet in front of him. He spoke, “Hey, you kids seen anything suspicious lately? Like any of your friends disappearing without a trace?”

Letony tried his hardest to soften up his voice for the children but he still came across like an authoritarian. The child he spoke to didn’t mention a single word. It was another child that suddenly raised their voice, “I think I might know something.”  

Letony turned to view the new child, “Now what might that be?”  

The child began explaining, “Me and my friend were out near the Training Grounds playing alone. We were together the entire time until we decided to play hide-and-go-seek. My friend hid while I counted, but when I went to search; he was nowhere to be found! I screamed and yelled as loud as I could, so if he was still hiding anywhere, he would know the game was off. He hasn’t been seen since.”

“So that’s what happened, ok, I need to make a report immediately! You children stay under the watch of adults at all times. It isn’t safe for children in this village right now.”  

Letony had his first clue about the missing children, and this lead needed to be followed closely to reveal the children’s true whereabouts. However, Letony fulfilled his mission, but the situation at large still needed to be resolved. Letony would not rest until this incident became a thing of the past.

[WC: 640]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 am