Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

I Hate These Jobs [Travel] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

I Hate These Jobs [Travel]

Kenji Haruka
    Kenji Haruka
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

I Hate These Jobs [Travel] Empty I Hate These Jobs [Travel]

Post by Kenji Haruka Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Kenji only let out a sigh as he begun his trek away from home once more, his only saving grace being that his final destination wasn't going to be in the sun village as it was for far too long nor would it even be the freezing mountains anymore. Instead he was going to be freezing in some other place down in the south on the opposite end of the world. Life some times could really suck for the one eyed man as he simply hung his head low and kept marching forward, unwilling or able to play his shamisen as he wondered just how cold it was going to be compared to the mountains, last thing he'd need to worry about is freezing to death up there. Well, suppose it would be down there considering it's down south.

Either way, Kenji knew he didn't want to freeze but he also knew he didn't want to burn alive in the sun... He missed the days when he could just do local missions, he haven't had a local mission in such a long time that he was growing sad about it. He just wanted to get lost in the jungle and let his partner do the heavy lifting like it was back in the good old days. Alas, there wasn't much to be done, not his fault everyone seemed to be taking care of any animal problems in the moon. So here he was, making his way to go freeze down in the south to help some sort of mine collapse, which hopefully wasn't in much danger, he imagined not a lot of people were mining down there or even living there for that matter. And not because they were dead due to the collapse... Hopefully.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am