Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» Tales of Charon
by Soul Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:16 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Ghost Stories 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Ghost Stories

Anonymous

Ghost Stories Empty Ghost Stories

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:30 am

Spoiler:
    Name: Supply Delivery
    Participants: Moon Village, Sun Village
    Type: Solo Mission
    Reward: 20 EXP
    Details: You have been hired to take basic supplies from the village out into the wild. Several shinobi have been posted up in the region to patrol, and are in need of basic things like food, water and a restock in ninja tools. You must brave the wild with a bag full of these supplies, and deliver them to the outpost located in the region.
    Requirements: Your post must be at least 600 words.
    Ghost Stories B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Ghost Stories B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7Ghost Stories B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

There had been numerous sightings. Talk and conversation around open fires. A lot of camps on lookout since the dreadful day within the desert regions. An outpost had been slain of its people and ransacked of its supplies. Bandits were the least of anyone’s concern as there had been endless damage that had been done in the repelling of the rogues and bandits. People were lost among the terror of the creature that was described in detail. A long slender body like that of a person. Furry hair like that of some kind of wildly wolf. There was also the fur bristling with electrical surges that were unlike anything of nature. There was no name for it, but they all knew it as a “Lightning Beast.”

Hikaru Usagi had been hearing stories like this at every outpost! As he had been in the Sun Village for an extended amount of time, he had thought to make himself useful. He would walk to and fro delivering food and packages along with other shinobi like himself. At first, it was more than one person, but explaining to him that he had his summons would and a few deliveries would get rid of the worries anyone else had. Journeying into the desert, guided by Meron and the sisters who would hop in front of him and guiding him through the darkness of his own vision, he would eventually reach the camps. The one in particular not only would pay him kind for his troubles, but also would spare him a story as a tip.

“Have ya’ seen ‘er, kid?” One of the men had talked to him with a slag jaw. His hand brushed as the bristles on his face that Hikari could hear with every brush. Eventually, he would hear a chuckle before he would hear details. “About that ther’ uh...beast?” The shinobi at the outpost have given into the stories since that day Hikari heard a similar report. An electrical beast that would spend its time racing across the land surging with electricity. It would let out voltage and a flaring rage in its wake when bandits would dare come across its path. Shinobi saw it as a nuisance, but Hikari heard something different.

“Na’ don’t believe erry thang ya’ here, ya’ see?” The man would continue, “People say dat’ da’ beast is wild, but it ain’ true. She save me life.” The man would gesture his finger to the face of the rabbit. “Tat’s right! I say she! I remember her clearly! She had lon’ hair der’. Not to mention them eyes! Killer’s eyes, but pretty things when she glance at ya’. Just sayin’ kid. This beast? Ain’ not beast. I think...she be something else. Maybe a summon?”

The stories unending! But this one was different and not to mention it was alarming. “E-excuse me, sir!” Hikari break his silence. His hand would be free of the supply cart that he dragged with his summons. The rest of the men ate with a side eye as they seemed disgusted that the rabbit was entertaining the story. However, what could he say? His curiosity was aroused! So he had to ask: “D-do you...remember her name?” Hikari would ask. The man would stroke the bristles on his chin once more. His head shaking.

“Naw’ boy. Naw! Don’t think I got to ask.” He would let out a tired sigh. “But I won’t forget er’ face. Tat’s for sure.” Enamored or delusional? Hikari thought the former and the latter? It seemed less likely the more he walked the Sun Village and its lands. He heard the story many times in front of a campfire at the Usagi Settlement in the Moon Village and its territories.

However, he did not think he would ever hear it here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---

Current date/time is Sun May 16, 2021 12:06 pm