Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» Tales of Charon
by Soul Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:16 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense]

Akira Lee
    Akira Lee
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] Empty The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense]

Post by Akira Lee Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:02 pm

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] MEGDiVn
    "the desert rose wilts alone..."

Akira was absolutely drained today. Another day, another mask to add to the many that adorned his visage. Not physical ones of course, but real ones none-the-less. When he awoke in his apartment bed that morning adrift in a sea of dreams and clenched by a familiar nightmare he arose short of breath and quick of pulse.

His blood rushing through his veins as he attempted to collect himself moments later. As the nightmare bled away into an empty fog - he was greeted with the unyielding desert sun as it flooded his curtain-closed window.

After getting up and moving on with his daily toiletries, he walked out of his bathroom fresh-faced and feeling a bit more alive. Humming a little jaunty tune to ease his mind the Sun shinobi made his way out of his apartment door - locking it as he went as he was soon fully submerged in the dry heat of the early morning sun.

Walking down a familiar dusty street his quicksilver gaze caught the sight of something that stood out amongst the usual rabble of the town. Or perhaps someone. 'Curious...' He thought entertaining the idea of interacting with the person before finally deciding it would at least be amusing.

Once again donning a mask, he smiled good-naturedly as he went to greet his new acquaintance. "Heyyyy~! Bun Bun~!" He shouted obnoxiously over the low din of the street getting a few glances and stares in the process, not that it bothered him - life was a stage and he was but an actor. "Wait up~!"

Last edited by Akira Lee on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] Empty Re: The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense]

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Cure had been walking along slowly lost in thought. He had been considering doffing his disguise and walking around the village as Dorima. No one would recognize him nor would they discover he was actually Cure as there would be no connection. After all this time his family had still never found him so perhaps it wouldn't hurt. As he pondered these things he was interrupted from his mindless wanderings by an energetic sounding voice, it seemed it might be directed at him. Not willing to believe it, especially since he had not recognized the voice, Cure looked over to see a beautiful man coming right at him but Cure could not fathom why. In his disguise his gender could not be determined so it could not be a sudden attraction right? No that was ridiculous and pointless speculation had no place in front of a man of logic such as Cure so he spoke. "Hello young mister, are you calling me?"

Akira Lee
    Akira Lee
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] Empty Re: The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense]

Post by Akira Lee Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:41 pm

Akira's mood soured when he realized he couldn't find the person he was looking for. Still, he kept an enthusiastic smile on his face lopsided and energetic, nothing betraying his irritation and disappointment. "Sorry! My bad! I must have taken you for someone else~! Though you're quite the looker you're not the one I was searching for~" He joked with a saucy wink at the end.

"Well, since I can't find this person I guess you'll do, Mystery Person!" Though he couldn't tell the person's gender due to their style of dress Akira would guess the person was male. Of course, he had no way to prove it - well unless unwarranted groping was in the cards - something he doubts anyone would adore, man or woman.

"My name's Akira! Akira Lee~! It's nice to meet you, Mister, hmmm... or is Ma'dam?" Almond eyes squinted in mock suspicion before he took on a more jovial expression. "I guess that doesn't matter anyway, I'll just call you... Mask!"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:11 am

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

Bun Bun?  Well, it was not that it was an uncommon name!

The Usagi Clan members were called lots of things! The girls and now the latest generation of boys would both strut around in the clan’s signature garb. They were not shinobi, so the mesh clothing that was webbed along their body and thighs had an allure that was unlike any other clan. Plus, they were not rooted in militia, so people relaxed around them more often. However, that was in Moon Village! The thought of Sun Village people around being familiar with Usagi after only a week of being here to work, mingle, and possibly meet up and mate? They became popular very quickly!

So, walking from work, Hikari Usagi was wearing the clan’s signature garb. His toned thighs were spilling out of the one piece vested mesh that would hug his form. The white pelt of a rabbit’s fur would weave and embrace his sides and fall to his knees in length. His ankles, wrists, and neck were clasped in the white fluff. Every bit of the fur smelled light of Sake and what was probably a mixture of sweat and desperation! Guys and girls alike always seemed to have a thing for Usagi Clan girls and boys who would train in the bars by balancing dishes. Their Kekkei Genkai perfect for making any establishment their proving grounds in their regaria heels that even Hikari wore on his feet as they would strike the cobblestone walk.

But it was when he heard that name: Bun Bun.

Hikari’s attention would be captured, turning away from the main street and walking close to the two individuals that were talking amongst themselves. His eyes did not catch a glimpse of them. They never caught a glimpse of anything! The hazy, glassy orbs had seemed to stare through the two individuals, but yet his feet guided him ever so close to them. With simple steps, stopping in place, Hikari would smile hearing the conversation between the two.

“And what will you call me?” His voice gentle and soft. True to his delicate face and figure, he seemed to look every bit of female as the rest of his clan. They had a gene for breeding such feminine pretty boys and he was clearly no exception. “Are you perhaps intending to call me a ‘Bun Bun’ by any chance? Hmm?” The boy would smile teasingly as his chakra weakly would flow through his body. The faux rabbit ears on his head twitching and moving in a lively manner as if actually blood flowed through them while he tilted his head to the side.

“Well, if not,” He would continue with his calm voice, “My name is Usagi Hikari. I heard you refer to him as...Mask-san? What do I refer to you as? Master?” He would introduce himself. The clan’s subservient ways showing in fullest as Hikari had quite the joy at work with the usual mannerisms.

OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:14 pm

Cure was speechless at the males way of nicknaming him at first sight and the aftter a moment he realized he was mistaken and was not the person this man was looking for. It was very well hidden but Cure was a master of disguises and....masks...although that was no grounds to call him Mask! Furthermore the thing Cure was most familiar with was the man's smile. It was a smile that never reached his eyes. A smile Cure almost always wore even behind his mask...it had become a habit....or maybe a scar. Well first he would set Akira straight. "I am Cure." This was his simple reply that was neither friendly or unfriendly. His voice was almost always a high or low gender neutral sort yet he normally could still express emotion with it, He was being purposely monotone as if to say must you be so shameless when we just met? Cure did not think of how he might've have been even more shameless upon first meeting Sojiro. Suddenly another voice sounded from behind him. It took all of Cure's training not to startle from the sudden apparition of the voice. Sneaking up on him was surely not an easy feat and.....wait....was that the bunny man he'd met on the mission recently? Maybe he'd stick around after all. Besides both of these men were beautiful and Cure had read in a book traveling with beautiful people could bring about interesting adventures. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, and a pleasure to see you again." He spoke to Akira and Hikari respectively. Honestly compared to the gentle bunny before him now Cure was much more interested in the stern bunny from before. There were few things that got past this man of logic....besides hot guys and riveting books!

Akira Lee
    Akira Lee
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Akira Lee Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Akira smiled, though his smile looked more like a shark, all pearly white teeth - with nothing but mischief in mind. "Yes~! I finally found you Bun Bun~! I noticed you earlier but seemed to have lost track of you a moment later!" He lamented dramatically feigning sadness with the most theatrical flair you'd ever see. "But you're here now and that's great! I was wondering..." He asked having dropped the teasing somewhat.

"If you'd like to hang out with me? It's not a date!" He began before adopting a thinking pose. "Well, unless you want it to be~! But I was curious about you and wanted to get to know you!" He looked at the mysterious Masked Person as well. "And Mask-San can join us! I'm always interested in new and exciting people so how about all three of us go and get something to eat? Hm~?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:04 am

The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7The Snake And The Hare [Past Tense] B963e861-be47-47fd-9421-9952e081b656-zps0faqldd7

"Can You Catch Me?"
    “I’m Waiting for You to Catch Me!”

“And a pleasure to see you again as well, Cure-san!~”

Hikari would say this with all the flowery splendor in the world. His blue eyes bright with contentment as he would walk about flaunting in an optimism that was unchallengeable. His nose was in the air and his rabbit ears would twiddle with excitement just to hear the voices after work. He always had such a good vibe after working so hard and dancing on his heels in the taverns. The form was perfect to earn praise from his clan, and so he was even musing a little tune to himself as he would stop in place and stamp his feet squaring off as he would hear this new person he had met.

“W-what?!” Hikari would almost jump in shock as his fingers played at his lips. Even if blind, his ears were open and his foggy orbs were going to the direction of the boy. “This bunny is not good enough for Master?!” He continued with his facade, “You have to invite a third on this date you initially wanted to have with a bunny?! My clan!” The boy would seem to emit shame until one would look closer to see a smile curving between those fingers. The eyes were almost shutting, but stopped at a gentle teasing lull.

“Mmm! Just kidding, Master!~” he would coo, “Serving more than once? Oh! We rabbits adore doing that!” Hikari would face Cure, being more mannered than mischievous to act as if he could actually see him. “But this bunny only knows, Mask-san! Would mask-san happen to know Master’s name? He is quite...forward...about everything other than that, yes?”

A wink coming from Hikari’s face as he shot it to Cure. Obviously, Hikari after work was different than Hikari when working! Between himself and his sisters, there was no big difference.

OOC Notes: ---
    Now Playing: ---
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Cure [Dorīmā] Uzumaki Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:15 am

Cure smiled pleasantly at Hikari's greetings and was surprised at Akira's invitation. He now realized he had been mistaken and he was not the one that Akira had been calling for. This was a bit embarrassing but Cure had pretty thick skin so he shrugged it off without much issue. The secret wink made Cure's face light up beneath his mask and even his eyes shone brilliantly beneath his glasses and colored contacts. Without giving away Hikari's playful game Cure just gave Akira a helpless look as if to say, 'I don't know that's up tp you two, Don't want to intrude!' At the same time Cure wondered just how long this joke was going to go before one wised up or the other got bored.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:34 pm