Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? - Page 2 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace?

Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace?

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:30 am

(Post from phone)
    “Oh? Person. You don’t seem too specific on gender there. Are you like me? I prefer boys, but girls can be useful for offspring.” He would say with a laugh. This had been one of the only topics that jayy drugged from her. Shrugging off the rest as a bunch of crazy mumbo jumbo. Jayy would widen his eyes as he saw a lot of fashionable clothing. His first stop were the dingy looking clothing with holes in it. He never liked buying new things because he knew once he got into a fight they would just end up riddled with holes. Looking at the girl he would show her the navy blue shirt with many holes poked in it. “What do you think? Its fighting ready!” He said as he would grab hold of a pink shirt skirt that was 3 inches away from him. “Do you think id pass as a cute girl?” He said with a kissy face.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace?

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:40 am

She followed him into the store. "I prefer women. Men usually are just an annoyance." She looked at him strangely over the beaten up outfit. "I prefer something more durable. Plus, tattered up leaves too many spots exposed." She sighed as he grabbed a skirt. "No, you would need a few changes. The face doesn't really fit, though I suppose makeup could help. Though makeup in a fight is an inconvenience. Plus you have no chest or curves. You need something." She rolled her eyes at the kissy face.
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Can't a girl just enjoy her goddess' company in peace? - Page 2 Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:01 am

“Wow ive seen so many faces from you now! Not so much an emotional angel i see.” He said with a snicker. Putting away the clothing he would think on what the girl said. Turning to look at her he would say, “Using armored clothing keep me from fighting at full potential. My body is my weapon and is just as hard as steel. Why would i need it to protect me?” Looking down at his arm he would ponder on his own questions to the girl. What was he going to do with his life. “Do you know about my clan? What we can do?”
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:11 am

She thought over the questions. "Oh right, Kaguya. The bone manipulation thing. I don't know the extent of your powers but it makes sense that you would tear through clothes. I kind of need the armor so my first thought was of that." She nodded. "And no, my emotions must be kept in check and in balance. I must not let my emotions sway my decisions." She said with a slight smirk to her face. "Besides, emotions are annoying most of the time. Totally not needed."
    Kaguya Shinigai
    Kaguya Shinigai
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Kaguya Shinigai Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Jayy listened to the girl speak on emotions and how they were not needed. He agreed a bit as he knew of times when his own body seemed to get out of his control when his anger grew. “Some emotions might be bad, but some can boost your power, ya know?” Jayy would place the ripped up shirt in front of the store owner and place down his money. “I think this is where we shall part ways. I must make sure that everything is okay at home.” Jayy would walk towards the exit of the shop and would turn his head to look at karite. “Hopefully you find something nice for your sister! And hopefully we get to go on some great missions together!” Jetting out he would jump toward the nearest building and begin to run home.
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Karite sighed, understanding his meaning. She then nodded to him saying his goodbye. "Thank you. As soon as we are able, we should try to get some missions together." She watched him run home. She sighed as soon as he was out of ear shot. "He is going to be dangerous. We should get team members that can help counteract that beast inside him. The more control he has, the better. I might even learn fuinjutsu that might help him." She walked off to go see a bakery about a cake and enjoy her day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:03 am