Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Supply and Defend!.. (Group Mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Supply and Defend!.. (Group Mission)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Supply and Defend!.. (Group Mission) Webp-net-resizeimage-16

Supply and Defend!.. (Group Mission) Empty Re: Supply and Defend!.. (Group Mission)

Post by Ryojin Sat May 30, 2020 1:36 am

Ryojin was woke up from his nap in a hammock he had set up in the jungle. He had needed to get out of the house. His father had been pestering him recently after the prison break and he was genuinely getting frustrated. It wasn't like Ryojin to be annoyed by someone, but his father had just begun giving him a bit more freedom, so now the response of trying to reign him back in after one fiasco wasn't exactly working out. Ryojin gave himself a bit of a stretch and took his time getting to the mission area. He would arrive about twenty minutes after Sojiro.

Ryojin gave forth a big toothy grin when he saw that he was once again to be working with the other shinobi. "Rumor has it, I'm being allowed on this mission because you got promoted! Looks like you're really a big dog now!" With this, Ryojin playfully stuck out his tongue and quickly bounded to meet up with Sojiro.

"Unfortunately.. I don't have any details this time around. Mind filling me in real quick?" Ryojin had formed the necessary hand signs and in preparation for the oncoming struggle, it began to snow. He would set himself up for success this time. After fighting the A-Rank, truth be told, there wasn't anyone else nearly as strong yet. He had for once experienced true fear, true threat of death, true terror. It had taken him awhile, but he was pushing past it now. He had to get stronger and this was the first step of many.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Supply and Defend!.. (Group Mission) Empty Re: Supply and Defend!.. (Group Mission)

Post by Ryojin Sun May 31, 2020 10:33 pm

"Yeah, really! I hope that I get chosen to rise up soon myself! I need to get stronger..." He let the words trail off as though he were thinking about something. He then shook it off and gave another toothy grin.

"Cut my.. hair?" He reflected for a moment. Hadn't his hair always been this short? He hadn't cut it too recently. He admittedly wasn't exactly sure what his friend was poking at. He had taken a seat in the now collecting snow himself. "Wanna play rock paper scissors? I mean, I know it's a kids game, but we could use it to determine who gets to beat somebody up first?" Ryojin's eyes suddenly shined with a child like innocence. They could turn they peaceful wait into a competition for combat dominion.

With that said, he had jumped back up and primed his left hand. "What could be the harm?"
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:47 pm

It wasn't out of character for Ryojin to make something rather dull more interesting. Hearing Sojiro chastise him almost had him at an eye roll until he shot out the balled fist. Ryojin grinned big and followed the man's motions before he himself shot out his open hand for 'paper'. He frowned slightly as he lost.

"Best two out of three?!" He had tossed his bo to the ground now and primed himself to begin to shoot forward another round already shaking his hands. "Rock! Paper! Scissors!... Shoot!" This time he had launched forward a rock with a sheepish grin and lightly stepping from one foot to another.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:58 pm

As the two of them had become engrossed in their contest of luck, willpower, and dedication, the enemy had moved in. They saw the two men and were either afraid, or entertained, but either way they had made it a point to wait to strike. Ryojin had now reared up his hand and given it a good shake before launching rock. Best two out of three, he had definitely been defeated. He grumbled slightly and crossed his arms over his chest a bit.

Ryojin at this point noticed one of the enemy not too far behind Sojiro by now, inching closer. At first he had thought he was just seeing things, but these guys had not done very well to hide themselves in the snow. They were expecting jungle weather after all. Ryojin blinked. The man blinked. Ryojin quickly formed handseals and from the ground behind sojiro the snow suddenly stirred and began to shoot forward toward the enemies who had made their way up behind him. They were all being suddenly encompassed in a roaring avalanche that was spitting out forward and not letting up any time soon.

"Sorry~ I know you won, but eh, it looks like they didn't want to wait any longer." Ryojin chuckled a bit. By now a few would be visible behind him as well and would be looking at the avalanche rather shocked.
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:30 pm

Ryojin dropped as he was asked. It appeared that he had successfully managed to capture all of the enemies behind Sojiro using one avalanche. Oddly convenient. He then used his bo to launch himself up the wall of the outpost and run to the top. He scanned the area quickly. It didn't appear there was any threat other than those that Sojiro was rushing toward now. He jumped down on the other side and as he fell, a kick had come from behind. He formed hand seals as the kick connected roughly to his right arm and sent him sliding a bit. The man that had kicked him suddenly started to rub at his eyes. "What the?! Where'd the forest go?!" In the mean time Ryojin had launched himself back into the woods and next, two kunai were launched toward his opponent. He had turned his head the other way even despite the kunai being thrown, and this resulted to him being directly impaled. "Agh! What the hell!" Ryojin smirked. Hook line and sinker. Now, Ryojin made handseals creating a wall close to Sojiro made of snow just as he had been asked.

"I'm not the best at it.. but man, Genjutsu sure is handy."
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:05 pm

Ryojin had noted that it was still three against one. He slammed both his hands down into the ground and five meters from Sojiro rose a clone of Ryojin! The clone immediately ran toward the enemy closest to it and attempt to make contact with a high round kick. The man blocked it, but the result was the clone bursting into a cloud of frosted mist. The man shouted and let out a curse as his entire arm was frozen solid.

Ryojin had made three ice shuriken in his hand and as the man was distracted by the frost clone, he suddenly was met with the three shuriken pelting him on the left side and getting him screaming from the pain. It only took one more moment for Ryojin to close the distance and bring a rough swing to the side of the man's head putting him down.

"I know you can handle the two on your own. Just figured I'd even the odds Sojiro!"
    Ryojin
    Ryojin
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Ryojin Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:25 pm

"Hmm.." Ryojin ran up the outpost and once at the top used his bo staff to propel him up and give him a clearer view around. He landed back softly and jumped back down to Sojiro. "It definitely looks that way." Ryojin nodded a couple times and crossed his arms over his chest. He huffed a bit. He had used quite a bit of chakra and had behaved a bit more recklessly than he could've. His father would probably lecture him when he arrived home bruised as he was. Oh well.

The snow had stopped and Ryojin let out a soft yawn. "Guess it's time to head home for now. We should really do this again soon Sojiro!" Ryojin made his way forward a few meters before in a gust of wind and puff of snow, he vanished as though he had never been there at all. He made his way back home, but with his father still at work managed to sneak in unscathed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:08 am