Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission)

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission) Empty Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission)

Post by Elebolt Tue May 26, 2020 5:22 am

Mission details:

And there it was! The coast! An outpost sat by the dunes, standing semi-tall against the flat of the beach. apparently the village was Trying to better some defenses around the coast, as a way to better defend from possible raids in that area. It was a nice day, as in not too hot. there were some straggler clouds in the distance, most of them really small, like little white dots and lines painting the sky. Arashi really liked this type of day, and the sight of the ocean was ever endearing as well. He was calmly walking, he even slightly forgot about why he went there, but with the sound of the waves hitting the shore, everything seemed to be better, at least by a little bit. He wore his normal outfit, A dark blue hakama, a pair of sandals and his headband tied around his forehead. he Wasn't wearing his cloak today as he didn't deem it necessary thanks to the fresh ocean breeze "Man... I should come here more often..." He remembered how he used to come here with his parents when he was little, it was some sort of safe place for him.

As he got there, he looked up once more and sighed. He said hello to the guards and sat in front of the door under the shade of the small outpost wall, waiting for his team-mate to arrive.
    Anonymous

Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission)

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2020 5:45 am

Imino had arrived earlier than her team member, carrying heavy objects was not up to her speed. Instead she found herself useful in the kitchen. She peeled potatoes and cut carrots, helping the lunch lady make a spicy curry for the workers. The heat was made bearable by the salty breeze from the sea. In the distance, the waves of white foamy horses could be heard crashing on the sandy shores. The air was filled with the smell of home spices as the cookers hissed and rattled. Cooking food was very much like ninjutsu. There were the ingredients, the preparation, and of course the practice.

Shizuka watched as the old lady with more wrinkles than dunes in the red sands work around the makeshift kitchen. She didn't even seem to be looking at her cutting board, her hands automatically slicing and dicing as her eyes looked at the different pots and pans whistle and sizzle away. The Lunch bell would ring and the hungry workers began piling in. A small wash basin was laid out for them, one which Shizuka filled with cold water from a nearby cave. They would have a chance to wash their hands and faces of the dirt and sands before digging in.

She saw her team-mate sitting in the distance, probably on a look out. Once some of the workers had been served their food, Shizuka called out to him from the distance. From the kitchen she waved her hands, pointing at the kitchen to come and eat. She took her turn behind the counter and served more of the manual labourers. A healthy serving of rice and delicious golden lamb curry.

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission) Empty Re: Fortifying The Coast (Group Mission)

Post by Elebolt Tue May 26, 2020 9:25 pm

While waiting Arashi heard the lunch bell and immediately looked around, it was then that he saw his team-mate already inside and serving the food. At that moment he turned red as he blushed in embarrassment, realizing that not only was he late, but he had been slacking while his team-mate was working already, he couldn't even mutter anything as he walked towards the kitchen, looking down in defeat. "Hi... Shizuka right?" While waiting for a response he washed his hands in the nearby basin, still red, he took some deep breaths to try and calm down.

Arashi then picked a plate and sat down nearby, he ate without much enthusiasm, partly because he was embarrassed and partly because spicy wasn't his favorite flavor, in fact he barely tolerated it. But he couldn't say that while in a mission, he was already embarrassed enough as is, so he would just endure it. Still, watching everyone working so hard and enjoying their food, he couldn't help but feel good and at some sort of peace. Calming down and letting his pale complexion return, he watched gladly as others mingled, sometimes wanting to join in, but being too shy to do so. Eventually he gave up and just focused on eating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento
    Arashi Tento's Character Sheet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 10:41 am

Shizuka watched as he approached slowly, even from a distance she could see how embarrassed he was. For what reason exactly she did not know. He couldn't be blamed however, security jobs in times of peace were something to get accustomed to. Like not knowing what to do with your hands when people sang happy birthday to you. What were you supposed to do? Stand around and watch the horizon for absolutely nothing? Veterans of the village who experienced war seemed to love it. Just lazing about in the sun having a hot cooked meal and going home. For young bloods like themselves, anxiety would replace vigilance.

"Oh dear, I didn't think we were on a first-name basis, Tento-san?"
      Shizuka would give him a reason to be embarrassed about now. He might have looked older but Shizuka was definitely older than him. To be called by her first name, people might get other ideas. Shizuka deliberately poured the curry sauce on his rice very slowly, expanding the awkward silence between the two of them.

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Fri May 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Arashi immediately froze when he was addressed by his last name, blushing hard yet again, he would stay like this for a good second before talking again "Oh Um... S-sorry, Imino-san... I'm just used to addressing other ninja I work with like that. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable... or something..." After this small exchange, his stress levels were sky-rocketing, not only was he embarrassed now, but he would have to be careful if he didn't want to be so again. His mind was going at a thousand miles an hour with things like "Fuck I screwed up." "What if she hates me now." "I shouldn't have said that." "I should've been less casual." "Dumbass, Dumbass, Dumbass."

While his mind was distracted with all of this, he failed to notice that his hands had started shaking a little nothing too noticeable or hindering, but it was there. When he noticed, he wanted to make sure just how much they were shaking, he extended his hand, opened and straightened his fingers. Trying to make them stay still, he noticed his ring finger was the one that moved the most while his index finger stayed mostly still. He was anxious alright, but it wasn't as bad as it gets for him yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arashi Tento
    Arashi Tento's Character Sheet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Shizuka finished serving the last of the workers, she hoisted the giant pot and put in the back ready to be washed. She washed her hands and dusted them off before turning to Arashi. "You don't have to do much in particular, just standing there is fine." She didn't mean it in a sarcastic way but she couldn't help but laugh at hos uneasy he was. If hands during happy birthday was a person, Tento was it.

"If you really want something to do, you could help take the pots down and wash them." She hoisted the empty tub of rice and put it next to the pot. People began to pile empty dishes and spoons back on the table and returned back to work. Shizuka struggled with another pot, her frail hands shaking as she tried to lift the biggest pot there.

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:57 am

Arashi was snapped back into reality by Shizuka's words "Yeah um... sure!" He started to gather some of the pots himself when he saw Shizuka struggling with the biggest one of the bunch "Oh w-wait, let me help you." He, quickly and carefully, put the pots he collected on a table next to him and went in front of Shizuka, helping her to lift the pot.

Then Arashi thought, what if this was a trap to make him even more embarrassed? but he brushed those thoughts aside pretty quickly because if it wasn't a trap, then he would be an asshole which to him was WAY worse than being embarrassed. "You don't need to carry the biggest pot by yourself... We can always make two trips if needed." He smiled in a genuine and caring way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Shizuka watched him hoist the pot with ease. "So strong! Do you think you could carry more?" She picked up a smaller dishpan, putting it into the empty cast iron pot. "Tell me if it gets too heavy ok?" She smiled at him, putting in a series of spoons and forks. She'd wait, watching him before she put another stack of bowls and pots in. "How is that?"

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:28 pm

Arashi got a bit flustered, with Shizuka's comment, but then when she started to add more things, he felt a bit conflicted. On one side he was being praised and he felt useful to someone, on the other though he was probably being used as a simple pack mule, which he had been known for being when he was younger, it wasn't the most graceful thing to be known as... but he couldn't say that, he was too shy to do so. "That's ok, maybe I could go with one or two more but that's about it..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:28 pm

Shizuka would pile on one more pot, before carrying two herself. Slowly they made their way down to the cleaning area where their mission for the day would be over. The two traveled on padded sand created by the construction workers. Planks lane down like to make wheel barrows easy to move across.

" So, how long have you been a Shinobi? "

She made idle talk as they reached half way to the makeshift cleaning kitchens.

Elebolt
    Elebolt
    B-Rank
    B-Rank

Post by Elebolt Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:05 am

Feeling ok with the weight of the pots, Arashi Walked with Shizuka. After a while, though he started to feel the weight, He was a powerlifter, not an endurance one... still he did his best to make as if nothing were happening, he didn't want his praise to be revoked after all. "Oh um... not for that long actually... I'm not from any family or clan of shinobi, so I wasn't raised to be one. Yet I always liked martial arts and stuff, so I developed an interest. Eventually, I told to myself: why not try it. I always thought of the idea, and I always wanted to be useful to others, so I just figured that maybe I could do it... Now it's your turn, how long has it been for you?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:48 pm

She heard him talk about his life, how he hadn't originally planned on being a Shinobi. His demeanor sure explained it. He might have the skills to be one but he lacked the certain... trait that let him carry himself comfortably. It was to be expected, being surrounded by something you weren't used to. Sometimes missions weren't quite specific on what to do, part of the know-how of being a Shinobi as figuring out what was needed and apply yourself.

He asked Shizuka in turn but as he did they arrived at the kitchen. She dropped her load then helped Arashi take his load off so he could relieve some of the tension. Their missions for the day was done. She looked at the man, gently tapping him on the nose. "When we meet next time I'll tell you." She winked and left him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am