Shinobi Generations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 252 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Darkprincess!

Latest topics

» demon slayer: rising! an au demon slayer rp
by Jikan Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:39 pm

» SHIBUI: AN AU NARUTO RP
by Aries Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:23 pm

» SG Systems | Specialty Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

» SG Rules | Site Wide Combat Etiquette
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

» Ranking Guide
by Bastian Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:28 am

» Naruto: New Era
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:39 pm

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:01 pm

» (Jcink) Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

» DragonBall Continuum
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 am

» Naruto Beginnings
by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

» Ex Malo Bonum
by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:51 pm

» The Power of Belief [JCINK PREM] - Rise of the Guardians RPG
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:48 pm

» Smoke & Mirrors (18+) - Harry Potter AU
by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 am

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 am

Discord Server

Our Button

Male Bonding (Close Social) 53-FOU1568673033

Our Affiliates

Top RP Sites The Shula Region Fodlan Chronicles; A Fire Emblem Based RP

2 posters

Male Bonding (Close Social)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Hantaisha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Male Bonding (Close Social) Empty Re: Male Bonding (Close Social)

Post by Hantaisha Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Jayce's face as he entered the room was...shocked. It was one of the moments where he was so shocked, that he had no expression, just an over all feeling of 'What the fuck?'. It was trashed. Clothes were strewn everywhere, he could smell food even though he couldn't see it, a travel bag laying on its side over in the corner.

How the hell does one person make this much mess?

He had taken a detour from the group, so he ended up coming later than planned, and it seems in this instance it worked against him. But it was midnight, and water always calmed him; seeing as he was dirty from the long travel, a soak seemed in order. He put his bag down and stripped to the minimum needed for social attire, gathering a small load of things that he would need, before making his way down to the public baths.

He entered quietly, surprised to see someone already there. Someone from his village, if their skin was any indicator by it. Near his age too.

"You're here on the retreat too, I'm assuming?" Jayce stripped down to bath entire quick enough that it would make a lewd dancer blush, and sinked in to the water, closing his eyes.

"I got here a bit late, and it seems I'm rooming with an elephant, the rooms a mess. I'd say a bull, but bulls are quite nimble in confined spaces." His tone was half serious, and half joking. It was a shock what he saw, but it really wasn't a big deal at all.

"How has it been for you so far?"
    Hantaisha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Hantaisha Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Jayce slunk lower into the water, slowly letting his chest submerge, feeling the heat rise up.

"Well then, you're a rather lucky one. Whole room to yourself." He raised his arms, putting them both over the side, his position completely relaxed. This was very nice for him. Conversation, water, and likely food to be found soon.

He opened one eye out of curiosity. "My family creates chakra titans, our village has people that can control lava, I'm not at all surprised that some people here can create snow. It's just the other end of the spectrum. What was more to my taste here though? Oh, the women are so fine. I've seen a few with skin as pale as the snow you mention and hair as dark as obsidian."

Jayce ran a hand through his hair, letting it get damp. A grin appeared on his face as he opened both eyes and looked at what his fellow villager was doing. "You going to get in the water or are you trying to make sure none of those women see that not all Sun Shinobi come bearing, uh, great gifts?"
    Hantaisha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Hantaisha Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:37 pm

"Jayce." His tone would be polite but stern, he'd rather not let his last name be too commonly known as the proctors from their village were well informed. There was stigma attached with his surname, something he'd rather not be associated with.

"No need to give shits right now. It's midnight, we're alone, no one to enforce societal niceties on us. Why not let loose?"

Jayce leaned forward, pushing himself up a bit, hands now resting under the water on his lap, his mind making connections and running in overdrive. Oh boy, this would either end up really good, or really bad. Hopefully the former.

"But if you're interested in how they make snow, that's just what they show us. What about what they don't show us? It's midnight, the village knows we have an excursion here so a few Sun Village teens mucking about would just be them exploring. How about we go find some info about what they don't show us?"

It was a risk to say this to a stranger, but Jayce felt he could get a good read on people, and Sojiro seemed like he had a bit of a wild side to him. "Of course, unless you taking your bath sounds like a more interesting proposition."

That little comment would either get them ended in adventure or a possible bathhouse brawl, either of which was exciting.
    Hantaisha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Hantaisha Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Jayce stood out the water, letting it drip down, having no shame in his dangly bit being on full display. Compared to average lengths and his sizes, his was something he didn't need to hide. He let the water drip down from him for a few more moments, before moving towards his towel, drying himself off, speak as he did so.

"They have a library a little bit from here, just a walk. I stopped by on my way here. The inside is small. The outside seems like it could hold a bigger space. Where's all that extra room then?"

He finished drying off, putting the towel to the side and donning a simple pair of black shorts and a white tee. He put the towel over his arm as he walked to the door. Looking back at his new companion, "I agree. That's definitely a different type of adventure for another night. Meet back here in say...half an hour?"

Hopefully, if they were in agreement, he'd start heading back towards his room, hoping his roommate was there. Hopefully not to have a fight, but definitely a yell or two. Or eight. That room was a complete mess.
    Hantaisha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Hantaisha Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:24 pm

"I guess so," matching the laugh.

Jayce's laugh soon turned sour as he noticed that Sojiro had opened the door to his room. Watching him enter, he quickly followed, entering the room behind him without letting the door swing shut. This, the man he was going to sneak into the library with, was the elephant that had trashed the room in mere hours of solitary.

Well, well.

Jayce would up his wet towel and throw at the back of Sojiro's head. "You're fucking kidding me! This mess was you!", going to the corner of the room and picking up a bowl of whatever the hell was in it, raising it slightly, the food instead dried and the sauce crusty. "Seriously? Seriously?"

While slightly loud, the anger was definitely more playful than serious, meaning no malicious intent.

Ah, just another night with the boys.
    Hantaisha
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Hantaisha Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:16 pm

"Then it's called sauce, or broth, or gravy! All made before you eat the food!"

Jayce could smell leek and some sort of pepper in the burp, more surprised than offended by the action. What? He stood there, shocked for a moment, kicking off his sandles and throwing himself at her fellow villager with a roar. He ran forward and leaped, torso first, going to bring Sojiro down to the ground, in an obvious attempt to put him in some kind of headlock, attempting to slide his way behind him, or to turn Sojiro around himself.

"And I'm just helping with digestion!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am