» Kouga Bloodline
by Nuitari Kouga Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 am

» The Major Villages
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 am

» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Interrogating The Enemy [Private-Alexis, Imari, Hirashi and his Guest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interrogating The Enemy [Private-Alexis, Imari, Hirashi and his Guest)

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:20 pm

The prisoner was bound in the center of the temple. Her entire body was held by a device that constantly drained her chakra leaving her only able to speak and nothing more. It was a containment mechanism that was used to hold prisoners so that they couldn't break free and go on a rampage, the only thing exposed being her head. The prisoner in this case being hold was one that was extremely dangerous to the entire village should she get loose. She was one of Konoha's Sannin, Uchiha Alexis. The woman was captured by none other than Nobunaga Musashi himself and as a result lost in her battle against the man that was considered a War God.

The woman had only been here for a day, but Nobunaga had made it a point to remain here. He wanted to make sure the woman knew that she was captured by him and to make sure that he was the first person she saw upon waking up. With the chakra being drained she would soon awaken but feel extremely weak, that is what he wanted from her. He stood quietly as he waited for the person with food to enter, as he knew the woman would be hungry. Said person would have to feed her but that was a minor detail, he couldn't have his prisoner feeling uncomfortable. Once the food was set down, Nobunaga began to notice the woman was slowly coming around by the few noises she made. "Go retrieve Imari and my guest Hirashi," Nobunaga said to the servant as they bowed and ran off.

Nobunaga folded his arms, he was no longer high and in fact was sober for once. He wanted the woman to see that everything he was going to say was heard clearly and with clear understanding. He approached the table that had the food and picked a plate carefully. It was fried rice with beef, a simple dish that had a very alluring smell. He approached the woman with the plate and hold it hear enough to her face so that she could smell the food. Whether she was completely conscious was not known, but he would begin to speak anyway. "Listen carefully, Uchiha Alexis, you are deep within the territory of Otogakure and you are a prisoner. I will not lie to you when I say I have no reason to bring you here, I want information. Because of your position, I know that there is plenty you know about these rumors spreading of Akatana and that they are working with Konoha. I will ask you question, and you will answer them. For everytime I think you are lying to me or you are hesitating with an answer I will take what I want from here," he said as he pointed to the woman's forehead, "While we wait for my interrogator, do you wish to have a meal? I am sure you will need it before we start."

Nobunaga took a spoon full of the rice leaving a little bit of beef on it and held it to the woman's face so that she could eat. He didn't see the need to starve his prisoner and she was likely to do as he asked if he was less aggressive about the entire ordeal.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interrogating The Enemy [Private-Alexis, Imari, Hirashi and his Guest)

Post by Uchiha Alexis on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:32 pm

She had somehow awaken and she was feeling very tired. And was being drained, she looked around and saw Nob, the Otokage, she sighed and wanted to speak but held her tongue, she was to weak to even allow herself to speak, as he spoke and she listened, He held out food and she spoke. With a calm tone.."What are these Akatana? Who are there? And why would Leaf be dealing with this people? Believe me or not, But I do not part take of half the village's bullshit. I know nothing of my village's Bullshit aside from the amount of men, Defense, Clans, they have. I live in a Mansion, with Having Immortally, that's why I have no aged since I was 23, I can still be killed like any other human I just can't die of old age? If you want Information, ask for something I know, not something I am Unaware of? But for the fun of it, who and what are the Akatana? I have but one request, My village or the Hokage has no clue I cam here. If you send me back there'lll kill me, Just allow me to rot in this cell. I will not rebel, I will give you every little to major Detail you want to know about Leaf, as long as I am aware. Yes, I do want some food, thank you, Sir Otokage."She said calmly and honestly, she had no reason to lie or hide anything.

Uchiha Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blainiest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Drip, drip, drip....

Rolling, rolling, rolling, stop...

The pitter patter of tiny metalic objects could be heard skittering throughout the compound. The cold crisp floor allowed the noise to resound throughout the halls that it slunk through like a mess of beetles, or spiders. Whatever, fuck you. Anyways as they scattered around the mass formed into someone. It was an odd sight to see but soon the person would form completely and appear like a regular human with no way outside of checking chakra to know the difference. This person took nice crisp steps to the kitchen.

You see the sanin known as B Snowfell had overhead something wonderful as he sat with his Kage. The Otokage had captured someone high up in Konoha, well hearing wasn't the proper word for it. Spying would be a more apt definition as this thing was still a secret. Oh well, regardless he had figured out when this fool was going to be fed and intended to be the one serving the food. Snowfell's intentions were not bad or evil, he didn't want to poison the person or anything. He merely wanted simply to just see who was this guest and perhaps the secrets that would be divulged in this place.

As the metal bearings that were now a human picked up the tray the person gave a smile and walked down the corridor. As this human looking thing did this Snowfell would hum, not any particular tune just one that suddenly sprung to his mind as he sat in his room moving his fingers like one moving a puppet, or playing a piano.

Never know what type of a hoe be in my ride yet...

The door opened and there was the Otokage who responded by ording the person Snowfell had formed to go do something for him. It was then after handing over the tray that the metal reshaped into Snowfell's normal shape. The clone even replicated a cigarette in his hand which he brought to his mouth before saying "They're on their way".

It seemed like the prisoner was in fact a sanin from the leaf village, an Uchiha bitch who wasn't done suckling from the tit of her mother. Snowfell knew who it was and of her weak power, he wasn't surprised the Otokage beat her so easily. Not to say that the man who was known as the war god was weak, merely that this Uchiha brat was like most of the rest from that family. B wondered to himself what secrets would be found in the skull of hers, probably none but he would'nt doubt if none were found.

"I can withdraw the information from her Warmaster-Sama...if you don't mind some bruises on her body" Snowfell said with a smile, it was no secret that the Sanin disliked Uchihas. It also wasn't a secret that he worked for the good of Sunakagure and her allies. Another thing that wasn't a secret while we're at it was the sadism he enjoyed inflicting on anyone he deemed a threat.

After this was said his voice became deeper, and serious as he looked at the girl "You're so full of shit it pours out your mouth. Since shes a weird sounding form of immortal, let me kick the crap outta this Uchiha for camera-ing here. I doubt that sending her back to her village isn't what she wants the lying whore."

Cheshire Cat: Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.
Alice: Who did?
Cheshire Cat: The White Rabbit.
Alice: He did?
Cheshire Cat: He did what?
Alice: Went that way.
Cheshire Cat: Who did?
Alice: The White Rabbit.
Cheshire Cat: What rabbit?
Alice: But didn't you just say - I mean - Oh, dear.
Cheshire Cat: Can you stand on your head?
Alice: Oh!

Spoiler:

The Blainiest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 am

Light would allow his face to hide behind his mask as he walked slowly but firmly down the hallway. Each foot step would cast an echo that would down deep within the hallway that was dark and quite. Light would softly knock at the door as, a loud dong that would ring out as Light pushed the door open, as he careless strolled in a small cart that was cover with medically tools. Light would slightly bow his head as he spoke a simple phrase as he said. "My Lord." Lightly would slowly move over towards wall as he pull on a medical mask and a few pairs on Gloves. Light would say another word as he would slightly pull his white lab coat, to make it straightened. He would slowly look into the woman's eyes as he allowed a slightly sigh. He could only wonder what type of information she knew.
Kira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top