Majin Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Majin Clan

Post by SUN on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 am

Clan Name: Majin
Home Village: Scattered
Symbol:
History:
As many know, years ago the lands were in disharmony. Fighting for control over territory many powerful clans were waging war against one another not caring who was tangled in the web of violence. A family of six brothers attempted to go on a world campaign to promote peace, and harmony. Hoping to come to terms with others through words instead of fist. However not everyone considered their plight a good thing. The Seven were from a a relatively weak clan with no outstanding abilities like the Senju, or the Uchiha, but were very powerful speakers.  The Six brothers were all on there way heading to a peace gathering, but were all killed, but there bodies were never disposed. Unknown to the attackers there was a Seventh brother who happened to be the youngest, and he saw all six of his elder brothers as corpse. He took their bodies high into the mountains in order to pray over them, here he would make a deal with a devil. The youngest brother had grown weak he spent four months carrying his siblings up the mountain. This demon had slumbered for five thousand years and wanted out. As the youngest brother fell due to near exhaustion the demon offered him his help carrying his brothers up the mountain if he would free him from isolation. The brother did just that, but the demon would consume all of brothers except the youngest. Infuriated the brother began to slander the demon as it walked up the mountain. The youngest brother followed as it raced to get it's brothers back. Upon reaching the top he would see that his 6 brothers were no longer dead but living each with strange markings upon their body. They immediately began slaying on another while the youngest watched in horror. As the the final one attacked him the youngest he grabbed a pebble and flung it at his brother instantly killing him. Unknowingly the youngest brother had just completed a ritual. The demon opened a wound upon his body, and drenched the youngest in it's blood.
Made by a contract of blood with a demon to gain power a unique form of Kekkei Genkai. The Youngest brother now had power, and with this power he would attempt to bring peace back to the world.

Clan Bloodline:
- Bloodline Name: Onichijūhō (Demon Blood Curse)
- Originating Clan: Majin
- Appearance:
Spoiler:
The Kekkei Genkai of the Majin clan is different for every member the only thing that is identical is the way the runes appear on each member. Upon Release there are colored orbs that glow on the limbs that are activated.
- Description: There are a total of six points to where the Kekkei Genkai can be activated. Head, Chest, Arms, and Legs. However the Left or Right Arm is the very first portion to activate. The order follows as is  First Arm, Second Arm, Legs, Chest and Head. Each one granting a unique a portion of it's power.

Arms
Upon Release the user will get two of the following Passive Abilities and The third one creates a unique Jutsu to them. The Jutsu created by you is not passive.  Meaning Two Slots for the Passives and a Final Slot for your personal, and custom ability.  (Will drain 5 chakra per post for each arm that is active)
Hands of the Demon:

• Gain a 10pts damage bonus for one specific element. Upon activation
  • Gain the ability to regenerate your arm after two post.
  • Gain 100pts More strength effectively allowing you strike harder.
  • Gain the ability to stretch your limb and retract it by 5 meters.
  • Gain 10 More striking speed allowing one to move hands and limb joints at a higher rate. 10 pts speed and 10 in reflex
  • Gain the ability to fire one an one of your orb that can be used to refil an allies's chakra capacity by 20% or use it to damage an enemy. (May only be used once per thread or twice if you have it on your other arm. Requires no chakra, but Ranks up along with your character.)
    Default Rank is D.  20pts Chakra restored to ally, or damage done to foe. C 30pts Restored to ally, or 30pts damage done to foe. B 40pts Chakra restored to ally, or 40pts damage done to foe,. A 50pts Chakra restored to ally, or 50pts Damage done to foe. S Rank 60pts Chakra restored to ally, or 60pts Damage done to foe.

Legs

Upon activation the user will gain One passives slots per leg.  (Will Drain 10 Chakra per post)
Feet of the Demon:

• Gain 10pts Speed increase when activated.
  • Gain 10pts Stamina when activated.
  • Gain the ability to release chakra underneath ones feet to jump in the creating a small platform of chakra.
  • Gain the ability to feel vibrations in the ground with a range of 15m
  • Gain the ability to withstand damage to the legs, and temporarily fight as if nothing has happened for the next three post. (such as broken bones, and lacerations upon the legs. However, After the next three post your body will returned to it's damaged state. )

Chest
Upon release the User will gain two passive slots (Will Drain 15 chakra per post while active)
Heart of the Demon:

• Gain 10pts chakra recovered per turn for a total of 10 post
  • Adaptability regenerate from certain types of wounds that have caused damage. Ex if hit by a fire jutsu you will gain an additional 10% Resistance to that damage for every time you are hit. You will be resistant to fire based damage by 20%. If you are hit by a physical force it doesn't carry over to fire based resistance but the type of physical force you were dealt with. This only last for the thread that you are in. It does not carry over.  In addition to this it does not work internally, nor does it work against poisons.  The resistance can't go beyond 80%. While it will always start out at 10% (Requires 30 Chakra to activate)
  • Gain the ability to grow a pair of wings that allows the user to take flight.
  • Gain an ability to produce two additional arms which allow you to use one of the chosen from arms above. Meaning you may not choose a new passive ability, just one that you had previously already picked for each arm.  

Head
Upon release the user will gain two passive slots (Will Drain 20 chakra per post)
Mind of the Demon:

• Gain an ability to reduce chakra cost for jutsu by 10pts
  • Gain an ability to hear everything from heartbeats to whispers with a 35m radius
  • Gain the ability to see past events within a 10m radius. Jutsu or bloodline techniques, clan teachings ect are not visible. Only actions that have occurred with in the past. Such as if a child was born, or someone died in a room, or what used to grow there.
  • See a target, and temporarily give them the power of one or both of your arms. After the next two post your arms will be returned to you with gain a temporary power allowing all abilities to be doubled.
  • Gain the ability to remove your spirit from your body and view or gather Intel by means one would not physically be able to do on their own. Simply refering it as a being on the astral plain, however this jutsu only last four post, and can only be used once per thread. During this time your body acts on auto pilot by the demon you're bond with. While in astral mode you can't physically interact with anything or anyone. You can see, and hear, however.

Code:

[u][b]First Arm[/b][/u]
Appearance: [i]What color is your arm, and where are the three orbs' spheres placed you will also pick the color your orbs or spheres appear. Any other physical/cosmetic details you would like to apply are freely[/i]
-Slot 1
-Slot 2
-Customary Slot

Requirement must be Chunin Must train for 500
[u][b]Second Arm
[/b][/u]
Appearance:[i]What color is your arm, and where are the three orbs' spheres placed you will also pick the color your orbs or spheres appear. Any other physical/cosmetic details you would like to apply are freely[/i]
-Slot 1
-Slot 2
-Customary Slot

Requirement Must Train for 1k
[u][b]Legs[/b][/u]
Appearance: [i]Only the Placement of the Orbs[/i]
L-Slot 1 R-Slot 1

Requirement Must be Jounin, and  Train for 1.5k
[b]Chest[u][/u][/b]
Apperance: [i]Only the placement of the Orbs[/i]
-Slot 1
-Slot 2

Requirement must train for 2k.
[b]Head[u][/u][/b]
-Slot 1
-Slot 2

- Requirements: All Clan members Start at Genin or Chunin.

All clan members must keep there powers suppressed meaning while their bloodline is not active they are 20pts weaker below their original base forms. However when they activate their kekkei genkai they get their original status back.

Can not have multiple of the same abilities upon the same body part. Such as increase of element on the left arm twice. However you may have it on the left arm once and the right arm once.

Ask the creator if you may join.  
- Other Information: All Majin clan members have dark skin, and wear beads around their neck or wrist. The beads glow when another member is near by. This is done because the clan members are very secretive and broken down into number sects. Meaning it's very unlikely for a clan member to know more than three to five members from his clan. The members of the Majin clan are prideful, and have a strong sense of duty. Often very dependable, and have a strict code of family. They will never turn their backs on their family, because of their sense of unity it is deeply woven for them to look after one another even if they have no knowledge of who they are.
Clan Element: None

Last edited by SUN on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Majin Clan

Post by Momoko on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Instead of percentages, please state precise stat numbers in place of each percentage. This is for easier application of the kekkei genkai and for the sake of less math and so on and so forth. It also prevents certain situations where a member of your clan may achieve highly abnormal stat boosts from their kekkei genkai due to their high stats.

Momoko
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 3000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUN on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Updated and Edits made.
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Approved for now.

Momoko
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 3000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 am

UnApproved. I will list my comments within 2 hours.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:05 am

Let's make it this way; you're only allowed to choose two buffs on your body. I'm not allowing a total buff on your body for free. You can only choose two max, and that's the most I can give you. And since the body parts are so op, maybe an upkeep to activate it. Let's move on to the main issues.

Let's start with the arms, shall we?

-I'll permit only two passive. That's all.

Gain a 10pts damage bonus for one specific element. Upon activation

How long does this last?

Gain the ability to regenerate your arm after two post.

Cooldown of regeneration?

Gain 100pts More strength effectively allowing you strike harder.

Lol. No.

Gain the ability to stretch your limb and retract it by 10 meters.

Make it 5 meters max.

Gain the ability to fire one an one of your orb that can be used to refil an allies's chakra capacity by 20% or use it to damage an enemy. (May only be used once per thread or twice if you have it on your other arm. Requires no chakra, but Ranks up along with your character.)
Default Rank is D. 20pts Chakra restored to ally, or damage done to foe. C 30pts Restored to ally, or 30pts damage done to foe. B 40pts Chakra restored to ally, or 40pts damage done to foe,. A 50pts Chakra restored to ally, or 50pts Damage done to foe. S Rank 60pts Chakra restored to ally, or 60pts Damage done to foe.

I'll require this to be made a jutsu, that's all.

Moving on to the legs :

Gain 10pts Speed increase when activated.
Gain 10pts Stamina when activated.

How long does this bonus last? And cooldown?

Gain the ability to release chakra underneath ones feet to jump in the creating a small platform of chakra.
Gain the ability to feel vibrations in the ground with a range of 15m

Cooldown and How long does it last?

Next to the chest Very Happy

Gain 10pts chakra recovered per turn for a total of 12 post
Recover chakra from no where? Nope.

Adaptability regenerate from certain types of wounds that have caused damage. Ex if hit by a fire jutsu you will gain an additional 10% Resistance to that damage for every time you are hit. You will be resistant to fire based damage by 20%. If you are hit by a physical force it doesn't carry over to fire based resistance but the type of physical force you were dealt with. This only last for the thread that you are in. It does not carry over. In addition to this it does not work internally, nor does it work against poisons. The resistance can't go beyond 80%. While it will always start out at 10%

Uhhh......It's too op._. The more you get hit, the stronger you get. No, I can't allow this. Maybe if you pay some chakra(by some I mean A rank worth), but for free, no.

Gain the ability to grow a pair of wings that allows the user to take flight.

Flight is limited.

Last but not least, the head.

Gain an ability to reduce chakra cost for jutsu by 30pts

Too op.

Gain an ability to hear everything from heartbeats to whispers with a 35m radius

Cooldown, chakra upkeep, and duration it can last

See a target, and temporarily give them the power of one or both of your arms. After the next two post your arms will be returned to you with gain a temporary power allowing all abilities to be doubled.

No double.

Hah, Roxas, You need more sleep >Very Happy

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUN on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 am

Yeah me and you are going to have a disscussion and work on this.

Let's make it this way; you're only allowed to choose two buffs on your body. I'm not allowing a total buff on your body for free. You can only choose two max, and that's the most I can give you. And since the body parts are so op, maybe an upkeep to activate it. Let's move on to the main issues.
First of all. Not all of the abilities are buffs. Secondly that's only if they choose those certain buffs on proportions of that body.

Let's start with the arms, shall we?

-I'll permit only two passive. That's all.

Only two of the passive slots are allowed anyway so that doesn't matter.

Gain a 10pts damage bonus for one specific element. Upon activation

How long does this last?
It's their KKG. Its going to last as long as their arm is active.

Gain the ability to regenerate your arm after two post.

Cooldown of regeneration?

There isn't any need for a cool down. It only happens if your arm is cut off, and requires a maximum of two post for it to regenerate.
Gain 100pts More strength effectively allowing you strike harder.

Lol. No.

Lol, no nothing. You're going to give me a reason why it's a no.

Gain the ability to stretch your limb and retract it by 10 meters.

Make it 5 meters max.

Okay no problem
Gain the ability to fire one an one of your orb that can be used to refil an allies's chakra capacity by 20% or use it to damage an enemy. (May only be used once per thread or twice if you have it on your other arm. Requires no chakra, but Ranks up along with your character.)
Default Rank is D.  20pts Chakra restored to ally, or damage done to foe. C 30pts Restored to ally, or 30pts damage done to foe. B 40pts Chakra restored to ally, or 40pts damage done to foe,. A 50pts Chakra restored to ally, or 50pts Damage done to foe. S Rank 60pts Chakra restored to ally, or 60pts Damage done to foe.

I'll require this to be made a jutsu, that's all.

Not really a whole jutsu or anything of the sort, but I can make it into the clan jutsu.

Moving on to the legs :

Gain 10pts Speed increase when activated.
Gain 10pts Stamina when activated.

How long does this bonus last? And cooldown?

It last passively upon activation Just like everything else.

Gain the ability to release chakra underneath ones feet to jump in the creating a small platform of chakra.
Gain the ability to feel vibrations in the ground with a range of 15m

Cooldown and How long does it last?

It is also passively used, because it requires the legs to become activated.

Next to the chest Very Happy

Gain 10pts chakra recovered per turn for a total of 12 post
Recover chakra from no where? Nope.
Uh, usually the chakra network, but if you'd like to work around that would be nice. Like exanging for 10 health or something.

Adaptability regenerate from certain types of wounds that have caused damage. Ex if hit by a fire jutsu you will gain an additional 10% Resistance to that damage for every time you are hit. You will be resistant to fire based damage by 20%. If you are hit by a physical force it doesn't carry over to fire based resistance but the type of physical force you were dealt with. This only last for the thread that you are in. It does not carry over.  In addition to this it does not work internally, nor does it work against poisons.  The resistance can't go beyond 80%. While it will always start out at 10%

Uhhh......It's too op._. The more you get hit, the stronger you get. No, I can't allow this. Maybe if you pay some chakra(by some I mean A rank worth), but for free, no.

Alright then we can definitely fix that.

Gain the ability to grow a pair of wings that allows the user to take flight.

Flight is limited.

You're talking about the flight technique? You're seriously going not allow anyone or anything fly unless it's the flgiht technique ?
Last but not least, the head.

Gain an ability to reduce chakra cost for jutsu by 30pts

Too op.

I don't really like just being told it's too op. Please say hey it's too op and suggest soemthing mate.

Gain an ability to hear everything from heartbeats to whispers with a 35m radius

Cooldown, chakra upkeep, and duration it can last
I don't know about a chakra upkeep for this as I'm going to add chakra drains on each limb set. However I can give it a duration and coold down. What do you think about, five post D and 6 Post Cooldown?

See a target, and temporarily give them the power of one or both of your arms. After the next two post your arms will be returned to you with gain a temporary power allowing all abilities to be doubled.

No double.

Suggestion?

Lastly I'd like to point out, that my clan may need a little tweaking, but it's not overall op. It's just versatile. In addition to that I'd like to point out that mostly and basically each and every clan has a passive non selective stat boost, whether it's 15 in reflexes or a 10 in chakra. My clan offers one, but it must be chosen by the user it's not auto granted.  A member of this clan just has multiple ways of how they want to build their shinobi.  However even if a member chooses not to rely or activate their KKG. Their stats are reduced by 20 points!, until they activate something.  Please keep in mind the users DON'T GET EVERYTHING LISTED. They may choose what they want, after training for that portion.

As far as an upkeep I was thinking
5 Chakra drain per post, per arm constant
10 chakra drain per post for the legs
Chest has 15 constant chakra drain per post
Head will result in a 20 per post.

Meaning that's a total of 55, Chakra per post if they have each one active.
If those aren't acceptable we may have to work a little more.
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUN on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:31 pm

I am trying to get this done eventually. I made edits to it two days ago. We're approaching Monday. Can I please get some assistance asap.
SUN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 am

Ander, can u help me out wif this? I'm still recovering. If u can't, ill try to reply by Wednesday.
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content