» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

A Boiling Pot [No fighting - Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Boiling Pot [No fighting - Open]

Post by Oni on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:20 am

Since he came to this village as a 16 year old, Oni had progressed into an established young shinobi. He gained the trust of the village and was now an active member of the ANBU black ops. Although this would have filled many other ninja with pride and a sense of excellence, it did not create that kind of overwhelming feeling within him. It was a plain fact that he had no real ties to the village aside from his mentor who had saved him from that one night many years ago and now his duty towards the Mizukage. Oni could not help but ponder, what if he was still living in his grandfathers village? How different life would have been for him if that was the case. He often came to the hill to overlook the village. It gave him peace and almost a feeling of calm which he had not felt in years. Oni's mind was filled with ideas, perhaps one day on a mission he could slip out of the village and try to locate his father, or maybe if he was lucky the Mizukage would understand his situation and grant him an extended leave from the village. He knew sometime in the near future he would have to leave the village to find out what had happened to the rest of his family. When that day was and the circumstances under which he would leave were however still unclear.

He let out a sigh and squat down, feeling the long grass brush against his bare ankles as he did so. The village looked so calm from here, so serene and that feeling almost reflected into himself. He had a hectic week and was looking for a bit of peace and tranquility when he heard a rustling sound. Of course, any little sound would have to be taken with caution, this was the village which had been the dubbed the "village of bloody mist" because of how much murder and death takes place. Oni shot up and scanned his surroundings. After a few moments he came to the conclusion that it had just been wind which had swayed the trees causing the leaves to make such a noise. But he could not be sure. His minds peace had just been disturbed and Oni became a little agitated. There was someone there, definitely there was someone or something there. He just had to wait it out until it chose to show itself.
Oni
Black Ops
Black Ops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Boiling Pot [No fighting - Open]

Post by Lelouch on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 am

It was another normal day in Kirigakure. Lelouch had just finished his breakfast in his favorite Ramen Stall. The Ramen in this stall had the perfect soup. The soup is a tad bit saltier than normal soup, but it's a slice of perfection. Everytime the soup enters his mouth and touches his tongue all over, the perfect taste is always present. The wheat noodles itself is homemade, therefore you can taste it perfectly. The texture is so smooth, that Lelouch loves the feeling of slurping it. Plus, since he's one of the regular customers, the owner gives him extra ingredients such as stuffed fish balls, eggs, meat, and lots more. Wiping his mouth, he drops some ryo on the table, leaving some as a tip, and left the store, waving and thanking the owner once again for another beautiful meal.

As usual the weather in Kirigakure is one that is cooling. Though the sun is overhead the village, shining and lighting up the streets and buildings, the wind washed away the heat and surrounded the village with a cool temperature. Since Kirigakure is a wet country, the air here is really cool, and it is rarely hot, allowing Lelouch to wear the usual clothings he usually wear. As an immortal, some of his habits from his era clinged on to him, and one of it was his fashion. Lelouch wears a long-sleeved purple shirt, gold-lined with long purple pants. His sleeves, instead of being buttoned, was folded, to exactly fit around his wrist. He wears a cloak over this cloths, one that is also purple, and gold-trimmed. The collar of the cloak spikes all the way upwards, surrounding the side of his head. Of course, he had a cravat, handkerchief-like bow, under his shirt. On his forehead, he wore his shinobi band, which showed his country's emblem. Ironically, the same emblem hides another emblem tattooed on his head; the emblem of his clan.

As he approached the city walls, the guards caught sight of him. Immediately, the gates were automatically opened for him, and the guards aligned themself in parallel lines, forming a pathway for him, as they saluted. He walked between them, with his right hand lifted up to the height of his head, showing his sign of approval. He then walked up a nearby hill, one that he hikes as his daily routine. As he hiked up the hill, he appreciated the works of nature. Nature survives through the peril of time, but man made stuff crumbles through the flow of time. Nature was a sign of perfection, one which changes over time, and doesn't die. As he reached his normal spot, he saw a boy there, and he was surprised. It isn't normal for kids these days to appreciate nature. As he approached the boy, he noticed that the boy was part of the ANBU, a kid named Oni. He was kinda interested in his file, therefore he knew a bit about him. "Hello, Oni. How are you? What are you doing here on a fine day like this? Don't you have any mission to complete?"
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Oni seemed to be hearing all sorts of rustling and movement now that he was agitated. It was not helped by the crashing sounds of the nearby rivers feeding life into the water country. Although he loved nature and everything about it, he could not seem to enjoy it today. It was a strange feeling and he could not understand why that sensation resonated through his being at that particular moment in time. Oni sat down once more on the grass hoping to relieve himself of the worry he had recently put himself in. The long, fine strands of grass tickled his hands and arms as he hovered them just above the tips of the swaying strands. Once more however his peace was cut short, this time by an ever so quiet echo of what sounded like human footsteps. Oni had never seen anybody else here and this caused some concern. The road to the hills was not on any path that ninjas took for missions as it did not lead to another village. To be allowed out of the city walls and then to come this way meant the person either had to be a very high rank or a rouge ninja. Oni quickly stood up to make himself look more intimidating and once again scouted the nearby area. This time he was met by a man who appeared in a much different attire compared to what most people wore from around this village. "Hello Oni. How are you?"

The fact that this man knew him suggested he belonged to the village and Oni relaxed a little. This was then followed by a few more questions, "how are you? What are you doing here on a fine day like this? Don't you have any mission to complete?" The easy going nature of the questions once again calmed Oni's nerves. It had been a long time since he had to converse with someone through his own free will seeing as though most people nowadays usually steered clear of him, or him from them. "I'm actually doing okay I guess, thanks for asking. How are you? By the way, how do you know who I am? I'm not sure I have had the pleasure of meeting you before. If I have then you must forgive me, I do not remember you."
Oni
Black Ops
Black Ops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:24 pm

As he approached the boy, he smiled. This was one of the few kids in his prospect list, those he would give his Geass to. Lelouch wants to gather his own team, a team of Geass controllers, whom would, together with Lelouch, conquer the shinobi world and reunite them as one. Oni was one of his choice, since as an ANBU, he had some great achievements, and Lelouch knew Oni had the attitude that would fit the team. He had heard about Oni's search for vengeance, and he could aid him, since he knew to those who are cornered or those that are looking for vengeance, they would do anything for it, even trading their soul.

After making his existence known to the boy, he took a moment to pause and analyze the boy. The boy seemed to put his guard down, and relaxed. In fact, the boy seemed to be glad to see him. "I'm actually doing okay I guess, thanks for asking. How are you? By the way, how do you know who I am? I'm not sure I have had the pleasure of meeting you before. If I have then you must forgive me, I do not remember you." Listening to his reply, Lelouch smiled. He revealed to Oni and gave him the impression that Lelouch is one of authority, since he knows Oni, yet Oni doesn't know him. He then faked a frown, making Oni seemed that Lelouch is disappointed not being known, therefore answering,"I'm doing pretty well myself, though, life's been super boring.  I've heard of your story and read your documents, since I'm in charge of a huge bunch of stuff in our village. I'm His Majesty, Lord Kage's advisor and his cupbearer. My name's L2, nice to meet you" As he finishes his sentence, he extended his right hand, offering a hand shake. Not everything he revealed was true however. He wasn't  the cupbearer of the Kage, of course, since such a position isn't created....yet, but he did have a really high position; a Sannin. "I've heard a lot about you; your missions, your accomplishments, skills and of course, your history."

Last edited by Lelouch on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:37 am

Oni sensed the man pause and he seemed to take a little moment to analyse Oni. It was a strange experience meeting another ninja out here and Oni wasn't sure what to make of it. Although the man seemed to be well in his intentions Oni was not sure of his nature but still somehow managed to keep calm around him. After Oni had finished posing his questions the man opposite him smiled. Oni acknowledged this and it made him feel a little more relaxed. The smile itself seemed genuine. However, the smile soon turned into a frown. The sudden shift in facial expression once again changed the situation and caused Oni to feel uneasy yet again. "I'm doing pretty well myself, though, life's been super boring. I've heard of your story and read your documents, since I'm in charge of a huge bunch of stuff in our village. I'm His Majesty, Lord Kage's advisor and his cupbearer. My name's L2, nice to meet you" My documents? Oni thought. So it seemed as if this man was an extremely high ranking shinobi from the hidden mist village yet in Oni;s five years of living there he had never seen him. As soon as he mentioned his name "L2" however, Oni remembered hearing about him. Apparently he was an extremely high ranking shinobi and was as powerful as his rank suggested. To make connections with such a  ninja would prove beneficial for Oni in the long run. If he became acquainted with him then perhaps he could request the Mizukage to grant an extended leave for Oni.

After he finished speaking however, L2 himself made the first move to create a relationship between the two. He extended his right hand out to meet for a handshake with Oni, something which could mark the start of an extremely beneficial partnership for Oni. Oni only hesitated ever so slightly, weighing up his options to make sure that this seemed like the right thing to do. He then reached out with his own hand to meet L2's outstretched hand. L2 then spoke again saying, "I've heard a lot about you; your missions, you accomplishments, skills and of course, your history." At the word "history" Oni seemed to freeze. The only people in the village that knew about his past were his mentor and the Mizukage. Did this mean that he knew about Oni's family? Perhaps he could in fact help him find his missing family members and closest friend. Those events from years ago seemed to flash right by in the blink of an eye. "You know? You know about me?" he asked.
Oni
Black Ops
Black Ops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 am

As he analyzed the boy, he could tell the boy feeling uneasy about it. It was Lelouch's habit to analyze people when he first meet them. He would always analyze them physically with his eyes, and mentally with his conversation with them. Physical traits can be found with ease. He, as a very, very skilled surgeon, could tell weakness in joints, muscles or bones easily. As for mental and emotional traits, he does it by talking with them, which is what he's doing right now. People might not realize it, but as they talk, they will reveal a lot of things, and Lelouch's best and notable skill was to peel people. He would either flatter them, or tackle them with the stuff they are weak against; their past, especially the bad, unwanted past. He knew of Oni's past, a sad one, indeed. He knew such a person would have a great Geass, since the Geass adapts to a person's personality. The stronger the person's need for something, the stronger the Geass becomes. Plus, if a person's heart is strong, and his goal is fix, he can control and master the Geass better.  

As he offered his hands, he could see that Oni hesitated before accepting his handshake. This could either mean that he does not trust Lelouch, or he had a huge respect for him. After all, he introduced himself this way to intimidate him, and show Oni that he is a respectable person. Usually, when someone meets someone of higher rank or stronger, they would let their guard down. He would usually do that to people, and he's already gotten the hang of boasting and proclaiming his rightful titles. 

As they shook hands, Lelouch said he knew about Oni's history, purposely, to trigger his memories. He knew that memories such as these would cling on to and scar a person for almost eternity. Losing your family because of your own weakness is a horrible experience, one that will haunt you forever. Lelouch knows that feeling, since he lost his mother because of his greed, for being naive, and for being too weak. Lelouch took a moment and saw fear and shock in Oni's eyes. Lelouch's listens to his question, and shook his head, saying, "Indeed, in fact, I know your grandfather. He was a nice guy. It's a tragic accident. I've had an experience like that, too. It clings on you, and it will haunt you forever, well at least in my case. You know, it feels the worst when you lose your loved ones because of your own weakness." 

Lelouch wasn't telling fully the truth, neither was he lying. Oni's grandpa was indeed his friend. I mean, as an eternal being, he watched Oni's grandpa age. Plus, what he said about the past haunting you was true, kinda. It did haunt Lelouch for a while, but soon time did wipe it off. The more he manipulated people, the lesser he thinks of it. Although he still have dreams about it occassionally, it doesn't affect him as much as it used to be.

Last edited by Lelouch on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:00 am

Even though Zalton had been in Kirigakure for years he was born there so he wasn’t raised there.  He didn’t have the childhood connections that other might.  And no family bounds, it was just him.  Because the previous Kage had viewed him as a person without outside attachment he took special interest in Zalton training him with his own hands attacking as father figure so that Zalton could become a weapon for the village.  But the former Kage didn’t truly get to see his desire fulfilled he died prematurely leaving Zalton truly by himself in Kirigakure.  The new Mizukage saw it fit to leave him in his position as Anbu.

Having some time in between missions he decided that it he would take a walk and eat a light meal overlooking the village before training.  Taking a small basket he climbed the hill top. His kimono swayed in the breeze. The path was dry enough but the ground would likely have morning dew on it. Putting down a cloth on this rock Zalton knew of should suffice.  Not that staying dry really mattered his training would leave him soaked with sea water and matted down with sweat and if things really got intense blood.

Nearing the top he starts to hear the voices of two people talking.  It doesn’t sound like a private conversation and Zalton had came to eat here in peace.  But if he were to turn back now his tea would be cold. And this was also the closes place to eat before he journeyed to his training spot. I guess I will have to just make do  As he walked closer he noticed Oni-kun although it was it was little difficult with out the mask and puppets.  He had not met the other man so he didn't know this is one of Kirigakures Sannin. But there was not cause for alarm or to think he didn't belong near the village.  Oni and Zalton had both been serving in the Anbu while they weren’t on the same squad they still had been on mission together.  Lelouch on the other hand was more of a mystery.

Deciding that contact was inevitable as they were talking wear he wanted to eat Zalton walked straight towards them.  He would make light conversation in order to make the best of the situations. “Good morning.” Smiling sheepishly he began setting up for his modest picnic experience. To say anymore would interrupt their conversation and that would be rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Yet again Oni felt the eyes of L2 scan him over. It was hard to know whether to trust this man or not. Oni could not take any chances, his story had made him wary of people. It had come to his attention that most people were nothing more than enlightened egoists, using social contracts for nothing other than their own gain. As soon as it became clear that their own benefit lay elsewhere it was time for them to move on from the veil of morality they hid behind. Although L2 appeared genuine, Oni could not tell if he truly was because of the constant analyzing. Was he analyzing him to size him up for a specific mission? Maybe it was intention to see if he could take Oni down, dispose of him there and then. If it was the latter that definitely would not happen, there were certain things he had to see to before he could afford to let anything to himself.

"I know your grandfather." L2 had allowed these words to slide off his tongue. At that moment Oni hesitated again. My grandfather, he thought. Coming to think of it it had been years since he had been in contact with him. His grandfather, his mentor, his teacher and his best friend. How was he doing back in that little village? Did he know what had happened to the rest of our family? he thought. A sudden rush of memories forced their way into Oni's mind from a place which had been sealed shut by his former self. It took a moment for him to register what had happened before the picture of his grandfather, along with the rest of his family imprinted itself in his mind. He saw his mother, and the second youngest of his older brothers. Both had sadly passed away on the day which he was to much of a coward to act. Never again. Never again would he freeze in such a situation. He forced the memories back in the furthest corner of his mind and focused himself on his task; find the rest of them. He locked eyes with L2 after settling himself and listened to what else he had to say. The words "tragic, haunt and loved" stuck in his mind. Of course it was a tragic event but he was not going to let it haunt it forever. There was a chance that his father and brother were still alive. Their bodies had not been recovered from the scene and Oni was going to make sure that he would find them. "So you know my Granddad? It looks like it's a smaller world than I once thought."

With that he heard the echoes of a footstep again. Who was it going to be this time? This was the first time that Oni had ever run into anybody up here on the hill before and now he was going to meet another person? It seemed almost too far-fetched to be true. As the figure came closer Oni identified it as being Zalton. He knew him only from the ANBU and had never really had a conversation with him, seeing as though they were both separated into different teams. Oni specialized in hunting down missing-nins, and coming to think of it, he wasn't even sure what team Zalton was in. He just uttered a few greetings before smiling at both Oni and Lelouch. What an odd bunch of people to be having a conversation together, especially since this was out of their own will. "Hello, what brings you out here?"
Oni
Black Ops
Black Ops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:59 am

As Lelouch scanned Oni once again, he could see from Oni's movements that Oni was, in fact, feeling uneasy. Well, that can apply to anyone. Name one person that wouldn't care if you analyze them, or scan them. A normal girl would give Lelouch a nice clean slap through the face, or he might get into a fight with a guy. Lelouch reminded himself to stop analyzing Oni's physical traits, since he already gotten enough data about it. What he needs now is to know more about Oni's personality. He needs to enter and infiltrate his heart, to know whether he's worthy of Geass, or he would just overdose on it and die.

The moment Lelouch mentioned Oni's grandpa, he could see Oni deep in thought, and surprised. Lelouch deduced it being a surge of memories, both sweet, and memorable events in their lives. Whenever you mention a deceased loved one, especially one that is murdered in front of you, it would bombard memories into your brain. Lelouch used to had those feelings until his heart grew numb, through years of manipulating other's heart, his own heart froze. He lost the ability to use his feelings. Through his years alive, deaths doesn't even bother Lelouch. He had made many friends in the past, but he knew, every single one of them will die, except him. This is one of the curse of being immortal, but it doesn't bother Lelouch anymore.

As Oni inquired Lelouch about his grandfather, Lelouch smiled, and say, "Yes, I know him. He used to be my mate in chess. I used to do my usual round, checking his health. Though he's old, he seemed pretty strong." As he was speaking, another person entered, giving a greeting. As Oni replied, he realize that he is one of Oni's acquaintances. Being nice, Lelouch replied, "Top of the day to you"
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:06 am

Zalton, your turn to post. Someone please tell Zalton that.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top