by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Water Release: Water Colliding Wave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water Release: Water Colliding Wave

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Jutsu Name:Suiton: Suishōha Water Colliding Wave
Type:Ninjutsu
Handsigns:Clap and hold
Appearance:The user chakra is converted into a water source for this jutsu.  As the chakra becomes water it three feet in front of jutsu user becomeing a diameter of 20ft four story spiraling pillar of water.  It explodes from, the water burst like balloon, from the top.  Causing the spiral to collapse and wave  wave of water to be sent at target. Water movement controlled by direction of hands. When the spiral collapse the tidal wave is approximently 20ft wide but since this move with hand it can become wider or narrow and move around obstacles

Backstory:

Range:Mid
Duration:One to execute water moves for three post
Effect:A tidal wave of water. Because the spiral wave of water collapse it becomes a surge of water.  This can be use to confuse people. They prepare to counter the spinning vortex but then it changes form. If the targets hit they won't suffer much damage if any, unless they have fragile bodies.  They will simply get knock back by the waters force and pulled under the water. (They would have simply swim back up)

This jutsu can block A rank fire jutsu and lower.  It would take strong wind jutsu hold this back Such as wind release rasengan

Strength base 55 Speed 45

Requirements:

Last edited by Zalton on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:44 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Release: Water Colliding Wave

Post by Takeshi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm

1. Uhh, I honestly do not know what this jutsu does. Can you clarify it better? Like how is it form? How does it explode? What does this jutsu do? How does it affect people? Lengthen the effect. Also, insert water as a requirement, and maybe a huge source of water nearby. I honestly can't imagine you spewing out a 4 story pillar of water xD. How big is the pillar? Not height, I want the radius.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 am

expanded

Back to top Go down

Post by Suijin on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:35 am

I would like to see more details in this jutsu such as the speed of the water, strength of the water, etc.
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://sg-rpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 pm

@Zenkichi wrote:1. Uhh, I honestly do not know what this jutsu does. Can you clarify it better? Like how is it form? How does it explode? What does this jutsu do? How does it affect people? Lengthen the effect. Also, insert water as a requirement, and maybe a huge source of water nearby. I honestly can't imagine you spewing out a 4 story pillar of water xD. How big is the pillar? Not height, I want the radius.

Make the requirements Zen listed, I take it the radius is 20ft but can be narrowed or lengthened. If this happens though, expanding the water will make its overall push and strength weaker than what it was combined.

This means you get more area but it wouldn't have been as strong as it was all up together the way it was originally.
Ander
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 1950
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:50 pm

All that stuff is in there. The force is not going to change all the water is there moving together in same direction.

Edit Side note; It is possible to spew that much water. But that's not what happen with this jutsu. Kisame does it. If need be I will add a minimum chakra volume in order to do achieve the move with out a preexisting source of water. Tobirama was also famous for being able achieve his water moves with out pre-existing water

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:54 am

It is possible to spew that much water. But that's not what happen with this jutsu. Kisame does it.

You do know Kisame's clan gives him more chakra pool(Hence the easy control of Samehada), and he's clan specifically water.

Tobirama was also famous for being able achieve his water moves with out pre-existing water

He's Tobirama. The op dude. Plus, using this logic means I get to use every banned jutsu out there because "this canon character" can.

To me, this jutsu should be higher than an A rank, since it can disarm EVERYBODY instantly by flooding into their face. Hm, plus, if you were to channel so much water from nothing, it should require you to concentrate and charge it up for 1 post, with no disturbance, ay?
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 am

I would say know because many jutsu can be used to protect from this. Water wind and earth if used well can defend.  Not to mention all the various non elemental techniques. Plus the damage is low.

How about those with lower chakra and no water source get the charge up time?

I want not do ^ because the user is also vunerable during the jutsu holding his sign while standing in place

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:25 am

Well, this jutsu makes everyone affected defenseless, since it floods on them, and they're forced to swim, which immediately means defenseless. Tell me honestly, do you think I can swim while dodging your ranged attacks? No.
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:41 am

The user can't do other jutsu while they are doing this jutsu. And after the jutsu is done how is the user going to target them specifically, under water?

Chances are user will end up swimming as well depending on the terrain

And what about the answer to my other questions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 am

Zalton wrote:The user chakra is converted into a water source for this jutsu. As the chakra becomes water it three feet in front of jutsu user becomeing a diameter of 20ft four story spiraling pillar of water. It explodes from, the water burst like balloon, from the top.
- Can you write this out again but make it more clear so that everyone can know exactly how this jutsu works.

Zalton wrote:Water movement controlled by direction of hands. When the spiral collapse the tidal wave is approximently 20ft wide but since this move with hand it can become wider or narrow and move around obstacles
- This would require a certain amount of chakra so that you could manipulate the water at will. You said three posts is the max number of posts the water can move right? So for those three posts you need a chakra upkeep cost to move the water at will.  

@Lelouch wrote:To me, this jutsu should be higher than an A rank, since it can disarm EVERYBODY instantly by flooding into their face. Hm, plus, if you were to channel so much water from nothing, it should require you to concentrate and charge it up for 1 post, with no disturbance, ay?
- Like Zen said, this jutsu might need to become an S rank jutsu. If it can drag people under a wave of water and they need to SWIM back up, surely that illustrates the volume of water used. If that much water is used, you are definitely going to need a body of nearby water. It doesn't work comparing yourself to Kisame because Kisame was known as a "tailed beast without a tail" due to his insanely large amount of chakra. Of course he could perform a jutsu like this, but that doesn't mean you can.

Fix what Zen told you to and then make the changes I asked for.
Oni
Black Ops
Black Ops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 am

Zen did not ask for me to change anything that isn't already change.

Like I said earlier there are plenty of ways to block it

Momoko posted a jutsu that is described as more powerful version of this jutsu and its S-rank (Which can't be blocked and much harder to avoid). Kisame didn't do this jutsu Tobirama did

It does make since that it cost additional chakra to manipulate the water further but that also supports keeping it A-rank given the drawbacks are increasing.

I understand it so in order to fix it so you understanding it I need to know what you don't understand.

Zalton wrote:
How about those with lower chakra and no water source get the charge up time?

I want not do ^ because the user is also vunerable during the jutsu holding his sign while standing in place
That still needs to be answered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top