» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Here I stand (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here I stand (Invite Only)

Post by Jojo Soren on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am

Jojo opened her eyes, a small shuttle of opening out of the REM sleep she was in. Rapid Eye Movement as it is known and the ways it goes about with dreams. Jojo rose up out of the dusty dirt, her body aching from sleeping on the ground another night, even if where she slept was a flower grove, it still was the ground and hurt like no other to sleep on. Her eyes looking around, hearing nothing and seeing nothing as she soon popped each joint in her body before dressing herself back into her white gown, the gown that happened to look quite similar to that of a straight jacket yet along her back was the symbol of the sand, her headband around her neck. Her eyes looking around steadily before finally adjusting the belts and buckles that intertwined the garment. Her cloth armor so to speak, yet admirably nothing very worthy of protecting herself with. She eased her mind, thinking to herself the small and easy thoughts surrounding this land she was in.

“It has been eleven years, and it has not changed in the slightest. Wonder if anyone recognizes me from back then, well if they do, I certainly hope they aren’t planning to kill me.” Truly, this was far different from anything she had ever expected while she sighed in calm relief. Her days here were probably going to be some of the best, even if she was stuck in the situation like this one. However she continued to think about the numerous things while walking around, soon to appear overhead the entire village, along a ridge top she could look upon the village and watch with a calm day. Watching while the sun comes up and view her in a normal point of view. This was truly, for lack of better word, a perfect place to be in such a morning as this.

Thereby, she looked at this village, the small presence it held while she herself was even smaller in such regard though she did happen to find herself a name. Naming herself the Mistress of the Healing Bite. That was truly the first point she needed to have completely and utterly made herself in a form far superior to that of what was before. Thankfully she eased her mind on a better mental thought and plane now than before while easing such thoughts she had begun hearing footsteps, her eyes closing and whispering out with a calm sense, “I can hear you. What might an old soul like me do for you?” Even though she appeared young, no one would possibly know how old she truly was thankfully, of course she had never met another of her kind for quite some time.
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here I stand (Invite Only)

Post by Lelouch on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 am

It was a normal day in Kirigakure. It was all the same, to Lelouch. Many might be thankful or amazed by nature's work, such as the beautiful sunrise, the fresh breeze, the blossoming flowers, but not Lelouch. Being an immortal, this stuff does not impress nor catch his attention. As he woke up from his beautiful slumber, once again a dreamless dream, he headed off to get himself ready. He washed up, enjoying a cold shower in the morning to wake his nerves up. Lelouch enjoys cold shower, since it helps him relax and calm down. After his shower, he got dressed, once again in his usual outfit. Many might think he's wearing the same outfit over and over, but he actually has several spares of it. Putting on this outfit was tedious. First, he have to put on the base long sleeved shirt and pants, all in matching purple. Next, he has to tuck his cravat neatly between his collars. Finally, he put on his cloak, making sure it is iron neatly. Being a picky person and a perfectionist, Lelouch will go all the way to the final detail when doing everything, even petty things such as his clothings.

After putting on his clothings, he went out of his house, and headed towards the city gates. This was his normal routine. He went to the city walls, and checked around, making sure that the ANBU and shinobi guards aren't slacking off. The moment he appeared in the sight of the guards, the gates were automatically opened for him, and the guards aligned themself in parallel lines, forming a pathway for him, as they saluted. Lelouch smiled, as he walked past them. Most of them are doing this because they are thankful for Lelouch's deed. Lelouch, as a skilled Medical Nin, have saved their loved ones even from the brink of death. To Lelouch, manipulating the weak is easy; all you have to do is return or save what is precious to them. As he headed out of the village, he went through the grove, in his normal path. He was heading towards the highest cliff, the one that he constantly goes to. The cliff overlooks the whole village, and seeing this view allows Lelouch to feel great. He doesn't know why, but he loves watching as civilization move. As he had observed, many villages fall and rise in just moments. Nothing is permanent. Time wears everything off. Nothing is spared by time.

As he approached the cliff, he noticed a girl already there, looking at the village from this magnificent spot. As he approached the girl, he heard her whisper. It didn't seemed as if it was addressed to him.Normally, such a whisper wouldn't be easily heard. However, in such a high place away from the presence of noise pollution, sounds and whispers are carried well by the wind. Smiling, Lelouch answered, "Why would a young and pretty girl like you call yourself old? None is old in my eyes. And what would a girl like you be doing in a place like this?" The tone Lelouch used was one that showed compassion and friendliness. Lelouch then placed a smile on, and looked at the girl.
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:38 am

Jojo knew whoever it was that had found her would speak up, but she never expected to see just who it was on the pursuant side. Her eyes widening when looking around at that place where the voice had come from. Her green hair thankfully had bangs to cover her own mark but the mark on this man, the mark of the clan she had joined eleven years ago was apparent and there. Never before had she seen another still living, a stage three user like herself. This at the utmost surprised her and left her in a waking thought. Her eyes closing, then opening again with the golden hues to stare at him with which she popped her neck and then rolled her shoulders, a habit she picked up to continue on with the simplest of ease. She let the mark’s mystery rest away, staying out of her mind for a moment’s time.

“Sir, I am older than I appear, a medical jutsu gone wrong I am afraid. However as for why I am here and nowhere other than here is simple. The sunlight when you are up on this hill top and viewing the village is absolutely dazzling.” She smiled, looking out along the ridges and hilltops as the sun was there, gleaming along while she smiled. She used to be here a lot eleven years ago, after she received her Jounin rank but then again she did hide out here just to be away from all the troubles of the world. Troubles that led her to making a deal with a stage three just as long ago before becoming one herself soon enough. Indeed such time truly was out of the ordinary and she merely had to keep in mind that she held herself true and it was then and only then that her mind became more at ease with such thoughts.

However, it was in such thoughts that she slowly found herself looking out and around once more, looking along the ridges until finally her eyes met the ground and she brought her mental line up into view with such wondrous views. She only smiled and then looked back at him once more, knowing the laws of the stage threes removed all need to attack, and then she only perked an eyebrow yet again, “What is your rank of my old home village?” Indeed everything about what Jojo wore and her own headband along her neck should definitely show that she was a suna ninja so she wondered what this Kiri, if he was Kiri, was doing talking to a suna ninja in such a peaceful manner where there wasn’t any threat at all to be found in such a means.
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 am

After asking the girl the question, Lelouch waited and looked at her. She then turned, as her green hair fluttered, revealing her beautiful face. The way she spun together with such a pretty face, with a splash of the sun's view in the background made her looks even mesmerizing. Lelouch wasn't impressed by her beauty; through his eternal life, he's seen much more prettier girls out there. But this girl, she had the face of someone he knows, someone he held dear to his heart. She resembled his mother, who is one of the prettiest woman is his life. Trying to shrug the thought off, he looked and analyzed the girl.

Suddenly, as the girl gracefully turned, her expression changed into a shocked one. He was curious, since her eyes clearly showed her emotions; it was apparent that she was shocked. It's true that Lelouch's clothings would attract people's eyes, but no one had ever acted so surprise to see him. She had already known about his presence. Well, there was two things that would surprise her; his face, meaning she has seen him before, but Lelouch never remembered seeing her. Well, he might have forgotten, since living so long, he tend to forget people's faces and names. The second thing that might surprise them is his appearance. I mean, anyone might be surprise seeing him, since his clothings aren't of this era, plus, he has a huge tattoo on his-Wait....tattoo? Lelouch then touched his forehead, and he remembered it. She might be surprise because of his clothings, or something else. "Why are you acting so surprise? First time seeing a guy?" Asked Lelouch, as he placed on a confused face. He wanted answers, and he wants them now.

He then listens as she explains that she is supposedly older than she look. This increased his suspicious about her. It's a habit of Lelouch to doubt people, and it was doing its thing now. As she explained about her reason for being there, Lelouch then smiled, answering, "Oh please, I know girls love hiding their age, but you're taking it too far. Shouldn't you be proud that you look young, shouldn't you take it as a compliment? Well, I come here every morning for the view too. However, your beauty shines brighter than the sun; the view is nothing compared to your beauty."

As The girl asked about his rank, his attention was caught by the words "old home village". She was wearing a Suna headband around her neck, yet she claims to be an ex-Kirigakure member? Surely she isn't a missing nin? Hearing this, Lelouch answered, "What do you mean old home village? I'm pretty sure there isn't such a rule that permits transfer of village. Even if something like this exist, I should at least be informed. Are you a missing nin? You have 5 seconds to answer me, or find out my rank through my next attack." 

Of course, Lelouch knew he couldn't attack. He was just saying this for a quick answer. He knew through his perfect arrangement of words, it would cause some ninja to immediately answer. But Lelouch doesn't know if it will work. All he have to do is wait for her next move. Similar to chess, you have to wait for your opponent to make a move. You can make a move when it's their turn. All you can do is to think and prepare for what is coming ahead.
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Thu May 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Jojo smiled at the face of danger, or rather the face of the threat to attack her. Indeed that was enough to force most to seek refuge in beckoning the threat of what was around her. She merely giggled then as she could just push his threat aside, reverting to a more playful side as she moved the headband from her neck, pulling it up to then cover her forehead, her bangs still hid her tattoo while then she brushed the bangs up and over the tattoo. This act kept her tattoo out of view for the wholesome time as she put two fingers in a thin line along her neck and smiled more, “Feel free to attack when you please but you don’t look like the attacking type, no you look more like a strategist with other benefits than physical attacks.” Her words of course were of her own awareness of the type three skills and downfalls of the clan as she only smiled and understood more to what end this will bring. Her eyes gleaming and her smile staying put on her face as she looked at the man and focused on him with a delicate view of her intentions.

She was still surprised to see one of the few level threes but it was not impossible, she had been told that there was one other in the world so that much allowed her to have a relaxing ease as she now knew enough to possess what was necessary in this time. Her body coming forwards, approaching him and giggling, “I could say it is the first time I saw a guy in ten years, wouldn’t exactly be a lie but at the same time it is still quite a while since I’ve seen one. Most are quite ordinary but you, your clothing and your actions remind me of an old nun I knew a few years back.” She smiled, wondering if he knew of her mistress who gave her the third stage gift she possessed or if he were still a recluse here. None the less, she would now answer his question, “As for old home village and being a missing nin, you could say I am a retired shinobi of this land. Thereby the missing ninja information doesn’t apply to me or anyone else of such actions as being retired is the truest form of being free from the execution of missing nin.”
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content