» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

A day in the park [open l no fighting]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day in the park [open l no fighting]

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Fresh air and a sky clear of all clouds to where the sun began to shine down perfectly, this was one of the best days to be outside in the village of Konoha. The villagers flooded the streets as the sounds of interactions, conversations, and the occasional yelling of a merchant filled the air as peace and tranquility were upon the village. In the park of Konoha however the many people from adults to children spanned the area as the sounds of laughter and excitement washed over the large park like a wave of happiness which is what the Kage loved to see. Against one of the trees inside of this vast park sat the current Hokage of this great village, Koutetsu Nara who was in his usual position of reading a book. The long bangs of the male sat against the sides of his face as a gentle wind took them soft before sitting them back down. The pages of the book would continue to flip one after another as he analyzed the contents of each page and continued moving without taking a break to stop until he closed the book, sitting it down slowly before yawning. Comforted by the shadows Koutetsu would close his eyes if not for a second to rest his eyes from reading and to also slowly doze off to sleep, but with all of the noise he rendered this action to be impossible so he simply relaxed and watched the many people of his village frolic and play to their hearts content. Occasionally some of the kids would come over to him and speak telling him how they wanted to be as strong as him one day which made a small smile play onto his face before ruffling their hair and responding," In due time," watching them scamper off to go tell their parents or something like that.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Ryo: 1000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A day in the park [open l no fighting]

Post by Takeshi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:05 pm

It was another clear and bright day in Konoha, just like normal. The fresh cool breeze was blowing, welcoming all tired ninjas home from their mission. The skies was clear, giving the aura of happiness to everyone. The sun was at its peak, and many were rushing into food stalls, for lunch. It was normal for such a day in Konoha; Konoha barely gets a gloomy weather. It might be a blessing, since many great shinobi of the world are from Konoha. In fact, Konoha is the cradle of improvement. No other village has improved so much, and many thanks go to the weather. Good weather promotes work, which would lead to a good economy. Zenkichi smiled as he finished his ramen and walked out of the stall. 

The weather was attracting Zenkichi out of the shelter of the shop. The moment he swung the door open, he could feel the cool breeze. He closed his eyes for a moment, allowing his body to bathe in the coolness of the breeze. He loved the way it felt. It felt rejuvenating and cooling. The breeze was carrying his burdens away, blowing it far, far away. Zenkichi wanted to continue enmoying narure, therefore he headed towards the park. 

As Zenkichi headed to the park, he could hear all sort of noises; kids shouting and laughing, Merchants and villagers shouting at each other for a neck to neck race, to come to an agreement to a price fair for them both. Zenkichi hated these noises. All Zenkichi wants is peace and quiet, so he could enjoy a nice date; him and peace. As he reached the park, he frowned as the noises were still loud and clear. Apprently there were kids in the park too for whatever reasons. Frowning, he walked through the park, the breeze ruffling his hair. As he walked down the path in the park, he caught sight of the kage, smiled and headed to him. Sitting next to him, he asked,"What are you doing here, slacking off?"

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kousuke on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:00 pm

The zephyr blew gently from all axis of Konoha, while displacing softly against the vertex of Hazama's anatomy. The breeze howled lowly as he left foot descended upon the earth. Hazama attire simple, and a mirrored image of the all other, Konoha Jounin soldiers, except he carried two items that didn't belong to himself personally, but to his co-workers.  Upon his crown, Hazama rocked the Hokages's official cap which obviously belonged to Kotetsu, and a pair of Zenkichi's handcrafted leather foot wear, in his left palm.  Hazama had never really thought of himself as stealing, but simply borrowing items without asking everything from training bras to chopsticks.

The right palm of the Head Shinobi slipped inside of his pocket to retrieve an item as he stared at both his peers, with a smile. His grin quickly dissolved as he opened his mouth, and began his utterance.

"Hey, guys! I broke into your apartments to borrow your stuff. I just wanted to return them to you. "

Hazama casually stated, as he withdrew a piece of gum throwing it high into the atmosphere. He tilted his head back, opened his mouth as the gumdrop fell from the heavens into his throat. He immediately began choking, holding his neck, while flailing around before the two.
Kousuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 am

[OOC : Kou, reply Sad]

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Koutetsu closed his eyes only for a mere moment before hearing a voice ring out from someone in the park which at first he would ignore until he noticed it was directed at him. opening one of his eyes he would begin to look up to see who it was, the mysterious figure being no other than one of the Sannin of his village Zenkichi. Raising a brow for a moment he would sit up slowly and reach for his book to open it while responding to him," I wouldn't slack off in place where everyone could see me or recognize me, but on days like today i figured a good rest under a tree in the part would suffice for a break. Speaking of which why is it you are out here in the park and not somewhere else? Are you fond of little kids Zenkichi," chuckling he would rest the book on his head and look out into the park to see his villagers playing and having fun.

Koutetsu was in a pleasant mood while sitting under this tree and observing his people live their normal lives which was something all Kage's should strive for and hold. Although like all good moods it was bound to shatter as one of his other ninja walked up to the both of them under the tree and started to speak. Koutetsu sighed for a moment before holding up a half tiger seal, causing five tendrils to appear from Kousuke's shadow and grab the hat from him, bringing it back to its original owner," You know...antics like that will get you demoted and put back into the academy Kousuke. Keep in my that my home is not something you can waltz into and do whatever you want," although as he began to watch the man choke he could not help but think this was the appropriate punishment for him. Looking over to Zenkichi he would sigh," Help him out please...i don't want someone dying on such a beautiful day," rolling his eyes he would sit the hat onto his head, replacing it for the book and opening it to read.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 pm

"Should I punish him, Hokage-sama?" the words were suddenly spoken seemingly from nowhere as the young ANBU known as Momoko stepped out from behind a nearby tree, her mask covering her face. As a member of the ANBU Black Ops her identity was often kept hidden from the general public, at least when she was on duty. She had taken it upon herself to undertake the task of protecting the Hokage in case an issue were to arise. Although her voice was gentle, it was still somehow calm and cold in its own way. Chances were that the Hokage would recognize her mask and address her as "Mizu" which was her code name given to her upon joining the corps. As a member of the Kappa clan, Momoko's hair was a luminous white hue which extended down to her lower back. It was, as always, clean and very well kept. Her skin, similar to her hair, was an unnaturally pale white color which would likely lead anyone glancing upon her to believe her to be albino. Though she could see clearly through her mask, the mask hid her eyes which were ripples of blue and black surrounding her black pupil in the center.

She continued to step forward, taking step after step ever so gently as she glided across the grass with graceful movements and gentle strides. She now stood prominently next to where the Hokage was positioned, her eyes glancing around quickly to take into account all of the people in the immediate vicinity. After all, it was important for her to determine who was a threat and who was not. "This man slaves the day away making this village as great as it can be and you find it proper to steal from him? How bothersome." she muttered, almost spitting the words at the man whom had stolen from Koutetsu. 'Hopefully the Hokage let's him off with a warning... It'd be such a drag if he puts up a fight.' she silently thought to herself, closing her eyes gently before reopening them.

Even as a member of the ANBU Black Ops, Momoko Kappa was always the sort of unenthusiastic girl who liked to watch clouds. She preferred not to get involved in "troublesome" activities, pretending to be busy to avoid responsibility. After all, she deemed herself the pacifist of the leaf. However, her laziness and lack of drive cast aside, she felt a great sense of loyalty to the village and to the Hokage for many reasons. The primary reason being that the Leaf was the very reason she was alive, well, and strong. The Hidden Mist had tried to wipe her out along with her entire clan while the Leaf, a village she had not even been to before, had taken her in with little to no second thoughts at all. She believed herself to be completely incapable of returning such a grand favor but tried in her every day activities to do as much as she could for the village. This included protecting the Hokage who upheld the village's good nature.

Momoko
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 3000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:47 am

As he took a seat next to the Kage, he listen to the Kage's reply, and smiled. He leaned back, and got into a comfy position. and said, "Haha, well that's true. Me? I'm just chilling around, as usual. Life's been pretty boring these few months. I mean, after achieving the rank of Sannin, I've been doing nothing much, other than drink and slack around. I mean, it's been pretty boring, and there isn't anything challenging nor fun to do. You understand how I feel? Just imagine your rank, without much work. That's exactly how I feel. There's no crimes, no uprising to calm down, nor any troubles that need me to settle. " Zenkichi was complaining about his life. He was happy for peace, but another side of him was bored. The beast in him wants a challenge, he wants to fight. As he finished his sentence, he heard Kousuke shouting, this time with his sandals.

Ugh...It's Kousuke again.... This isn't his first time breaking into people's places, borrowing their stuff, and returning it, without the consent or permission of the owner. It's kinda a thing of Kousuke. Although he goes around stealing stuff, he's harmless. He always returns stuff in the perfect condition. He does this all for the sake of fun. He took the sandals away from Kousuke, and dropped in on the ground beside him. He didn't mind if Kousuke forgot to return it. He wouldn't bother about these leather slippers. He barely wears them, as he only wears his wooden sandals, since it's a tradition for samurais to wear wooden sandals, with the traditional Shihakusho. As the Kage asked him to help Kousuke, he walked towards Kousuke, placed his arms around him, saying,"Ugh...Kousuke. I don't want to give you this lecture every single day, but there's always a time and place to do stuff like this. We were having a serious conversation. Plus, if you get into a fight one day, I wouldn't be on your side. To be honest, you're begging for a fight. I mean, it's ok do to stuff like this to me and all, but maybe someone out there won't tolerate it."

As soon as he finished, a girl ANBU appeared, and began siding with the kage. Zenkichi face-palmed, and thought to himself, "Goddamnit, I just jinxed this thing to happen, and now I'm screwed. I'm caught between both side." Zenkichi then looked at the girl and say, "I'm very sorry for what this man has done. He's kinda a child, so he tend to take jokes too far." As he says this, he pushes Kousuke's body downwards, to make him bow, as a sign of apology to the Kage.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:51 pm

[Kousuke's character has been removed upon request. This topic will skip to Koutetsu from here on out and it will be presumed that Kousuke choked and died on the gumdrop.]

Momoko
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 3000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:07 am

Koutetsu, reply pls

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Koutetsu sighed and stood up before putting the book under his shoulder while balancing the Kage hat on his head respectively," These are the things that make this job such a damn drag...first its this and the next thing you know we are going to have fucking dogs and cats raining from the sky," before long he would snap his fingers as two of the other ANBU operatives hiding in the shadows would come and take Kousuke away and would soon turn to his two new companions and smiled. For the first time in a while he was in the company of one of his favorite ANBU operatives,Mizu. Nodding to her he would smile for a moment knowing that this conversation was going to only go one of two ways," So Mizu-chan how are things going with you lately? By the way when you get a chance you can make sure that Kousuke's body is properly disposed off...you know the procedure better than i do," chuckling he would motion for the both of them to follow him on a small walk across the park.

Looking back to Zenkichi he would sigh and shake his head," Can't you enjoy peace and quiet instead of constantly wanting to fight..You are really making me wonder why you are the Rank you are know and i will have you know my job whether i have paperwork or not is still ten times harder than yours. Try meeting with those snobbish Daimyo's and also dealing with matters both foreign and in the village i am lucky to be able to actually have some time to myself," he began to mutter to himself as he continued walking forward.

Looking over to Momo however he would blink for a moment and look forward," How are things in the ANBU these days Mizu...oh by the way i wanted to let you know that from today onwards you are now acting captain of the ANBU and we will be departing in the near future to go and visit one of our neighboring villages for a bit of a diplomatic mission," chuckling he would stop as a kid came in front of him and held up a pencil and paper. Taking it he would slowly sign it and hand it back to the boy before rubbing his head and walking forward, loving that his people looked up to him it still made this lazy Kage very happy.
Koutetsu Shiranui
Hokage
Hokage

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ander on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Ander was currently drawing a picture of the scenery from where was. He had been working on it all morning and was more or less proud of the artwork. He knew that if he didn't make it perfect than this was another day almost . Looking down the road he saw three people, as the got closer it was easy to see who they were. It was the Kage, the newly met man from the other day, and an albino women. The weird trio seemed to be ranting on about something.

Ander had sighed not because of the trio, but because he knew that his attention to the scenery was gone. The more interesting group had stolen his curiosity. He wondered just how busy they were, but didn't really have the guts to just jump in and follow them(figuring that would result in some kind for himself). He would have to stop and enter this conversation. Hmm...

Holding up his hand as the group neared, he waved. Putting on a smile, be spoke to the preoccupied group of super-powered shinobi. Hello, Hokage and Zen, how are you today? Looking over to the girl he smiled speaking to her Exclusively, Hello There, I'm Ander it's very nice to meet you. The young Uchiha hoped the Hokage knew who he was. It would be an epic fail if the man turned out to be the snobby type who only paid attention to the exceptionally powerful ninja...

He eyes then made a momentary glance over to Zenkichi te man who was reading the "My Kunai in you book" from the other day.. Wonder if he even remebers me... Ander made a quick note that all three seemed to be older than him by at least four years. Judging by the way they were built and the bodies of the adults.
Ander
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 1950
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koutetsu Shiranui on Fri May 02, 2014 12:55 pm

[Waiting on Zenkichi to post]