» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

A Boring Day of Paperwork - [Open - No Fighting]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Boring Day of Paperwork - [Open - No Fighting]

Post by Suijin on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:18 am

Roxas sat in his usual seat behind the desk in front of him. Stacked along the top of the desk were many papers which needed sorting, signing, and various other actions which Roxas, as the Mizukage, was required to handle. He was to sort the papers, sign off on mission requests, among other tedious tasks which seemed almost too boring and tiresome for the Mizukage. However, he knew that all of this paperwork was necessary in order to maintain a proper and civilized society. After all, what kind of civilization would the Hidden Mist Village be without such paperwork and systems which plagued him? Yes, it was quite burdensome on Roxas, but he knew and understand just exactly why he was meant to handle all of the paperwork.

Although he longed to push the bothersome tasks onto a lower ranked shinobi, he realized that such an idea was preposterous. Allowing a lesser shinobi to handle such serious paperwork, at least some of this paperwork appeared to be serious, was nothing more than a pipe dream. He was the one and only person who could properly handle the task of paperwork and although it seemed to occupy hours of his time, he at least had some time to himself when it was over. This was why he worked especially fast, attempting to speed read through all of the paperwork and take the appropriate actions for each scroll or sheet.

Roxas brought his hand up to brush his furrowed brow, his unkempt blonde hair wavering on his forehead as his hand barely touched it. He sighed a sigh of frustration, returning his hands to their proper places among the paperwork as he continued his job. After all, if he did not do it then it would not get done. His crimson red eyes darted from paper to paper while his hand signed and wrote down details on each paper before whisking them to the side, allowing them to settle in place to his right. To his left he kept the unfinished paperwork, the paperwork that he must do. He slid each sheet into the center, one after another, doing the paperwork as quickly as he could manage. This worked for quite some time, though soon he grew weary and stopped, sliding one last piece of paper to the right before realizing that he needed a break.

'I wonder... Will I have any visitors today? We'll see, I suppose.' the young Mizukage thought to himself, spinning around in the chair in which he sat to stare off out the window behind him. The window itself was rather large and one of many, allowing Roxas to view outside of his office though not all too far due to the thick foggy mist which encompassed the area. Well, after all, it was the Hidden Mist Village. It would not be such if there were not mist covering the area as far as the eye could, or should I say could not, see. Roxas sat rather peacefully as he stared out of his window, beginning to whistle a joyous tune as he admired the foggy mist. He wondered just what laid beyond it. After all, there were many things that occurred outside of his office which he was never able to see.

Surely with his Kurogan he could see all that was occurring outside of his office? Nay, he could not do that. It would be a waste of his Kurogan and chakra. If he were to waste chakra all day he would be completely unprepared for combat should it arise. After all, situations occurred rather consistently throughout the Hidden Mist Village. Threats were imposed both externally and internally, internal threats being particularly bothersome as it was so difficult to discern who the enemy was. Roxas much preferred external threats. Ones that bore headbands, in particular. They were the easiest to spot and the easiest to take out. He let out a sigh of exasperation as he rotated in his chair once more to face his door, eyeing it almost as if he were expecting something. Several seconds passed and nothing, however, his gaze did not falter from the door. He wondered just when someone would finally enter or at least knock on the door to check on him. After all, he had many ANBU guarding the Administration Building, at least one of them had to at least check on him. Whoever entered through the door, ANBU or otherwise, would be the target of his conversation.
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://sg-rpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A Boring Day of Paperwork - [Open - No Fighting]

Post by Lelouch on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:11 am

Lelouch was on top of a ramen stall, staring into oblivion. This was his favorite spot, currently. Since he is immortal, time passes quickly to him. Together with time, property, spots, landmarks; all are withered down by one thing all mortal hates; time. To Lelouch, however, time does not mean anything. This ramen stall is his current spot. He chose this spot because before it was a ramen stall, this plot of land used to belong to a wealthy family, whose wealth and fame was soon swindled through the generations, from a mansion to a humble ramen stall. This showed Lelouch how much bad leadership can affect anyone or thing.

He would usually stay on the roof, and bring a book to read. To Lelouch, knowledge is power. Given the time of eternity, Lelouch cannot improve himself anymore through genetic variation, like how the normal shinobi improves through the generations. For him, he'll have to read all the scrolls and books. One of his goal as an immortal is to read all the books in existence. However, today he wasn't reading his book. He was daydreaming, about his life. Knowing that he is immortal, he's been wasting his life away, aimlessly without any goal. He wants a purpose, and he starting thinking. 

Since he had an eternity to live, what should he make as a core goal? First, he tackled what everyone wants to do, but fails because of the lack of time. World domination was the first thing that comes to his mind. Who wouldn't want to rule the whole world? Because of the greed of humankind, when civilization first pop up, wars immediately took placed. Every human was implanted with greed, that slowly grows as you feed it, and soon, it'll consume it if you're weaker than it. Lelouch decided to make it his goal. However, he knew he couldn't just claim a village and start conquering the rest. He knew of one person who could help him with his goal; the Kage.

Without even leaving time to blink, Lelouch jumped to the ground and walked through the street. His outfit, indeed drew the attention of the passerby's. His purple clothings that did not fit the current timeline; his purple and gold lined cloak, with the collars spiking upwarda; this all, indeed attracted the eyes and gossip of the people. Lelouch ignored these people. Lelouch loved the clothing of his timeline, and he didn't care what the people think. 

As he approached the kage's building, there were several ANBU's keeping guard. As he slowly approached the building, some saw him approaching, and immediately cleared the path, and stepped aside from the door. Indeed, they know of his position as the Sannin. No one knew of his past, except that he approached one day mysteriously and became a citizen of Kirigakure. However, one thing is known. The way he climbed the ladder of ranks in such a short period of time itself is a display of his abilities and skills. Climbing up the stairs, he reached the Kage's floor, knocked on the door, and say, "Hello, Mr. Kage. Are you free for a talk?" The kage should know that it is Lelouch, since only Lelouch calls him that way, even when Lelouch knows Roxas' name. However, Roxas did not know Lelouch's name, since he was only known as L2. Almost no one knows his name, except those who knew him since the beginning of time, such as Jojo.
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suijin on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:57 am

Roxas watched the door for a minute or so before he finally began to spin around in his chair, realizing that perhaps no one would be coming to see him for the time being. He was sure that at some point someone would, just not at any time soon. This was why he simply spun around in his chair a few times before sitting comfortably forward once more. He shuffled through the papers to his left at this point, reading them rather haphazardly before placing them back where they had previously been. Paperwork was bothersome and cumbersome, yes, it was quite a boring task. The tedious reading and the habitual signing and checking was almost too much for the Mizukage. After all, he was more of an action-oriented person. To be cooped up in his office with nothing but paperwork was clearly uncharacteristic of him. He sighed in exasperation, rather than content, as he sat back in his chair, propping his legs up on his desk to the sound of a knock on his door.

'Mr. Kage? It's more than likely just L2...' the young mizukage thought to himself before he decided to respond to the knock and the request for a talk. "Come on in, L2. I've been awaiting company all day now." he called out from his desk, once more turning in his chair from left to right in fluid motions. The office itself was rather confined yet somewhat spacious, appearing open due to the large windows which surrounded the room and allowed view to the outside mist. Roxas himself was rather tired of paperwork and was interested in the topic of discussion which L2 would bring, after all, it was never a dull moment with the Sannin. He was an interesting character and one of Roxas's favorite shinobi in the village. If Lelouch entered, Roxas would proceed to speak. "And what brings you to my office on this day, L2?" he would ask the Sannin.
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:13 pm

As Lelouch waited for the Kage's reply, he adjusted his cloak's collar, hopong that they spiked up in a perfect curve, without any crease. He also rearranged the handkerchief-like tie on his chest, hoping he looks neat. Lelouch believes that looking neat and nice helps out in discussion. I mean, will you listen to a suggestion from a guy who looks messy? Definitely not. Knowing that this was the kage, he wants to be in his tip top condition. He also practiced in his mind the characteristics and personality that he should fake.

After a few seconds, the kage replied, addressing him as L2. He knew that the kage would recognize him immediately. After all, he has a feeling that the kage favors him a bit more than the rest. I mean, no one in their right mind would promote someone from Genin to Sannin in just 3 years. It has to be some favoritism, which might assist in his discussion today. Plus, the kage says he has been awaiting for someone, boosting his chance much more. As Lelouch enters the room, he took a slight bow, as a custom of showing respect. As he bowed and rose from the position, his eyes slowly scanned through the room. The room looked exactly how it was the last time he came over for a chat. The view from the office is magnificent, Lelouch is always impressed by that. No matter how many times he enters this office, he is always amazed by the view. The most significant difference of the office is that today, the desk is pilled with lots and lots of paper. 

As the Kage asked for his intent, Lelouch knew better. He needs to butter and sugar coat the kage first before he gives his true intent. "Good morning, Mr. Kage. I've just decided to come over to have a nice chat. I mean, when was our last conversation? I'm really bored nowadays, so I was like why not have a chat with you. I'm sorry for interrupting you while you're busy with all these paperworks. I mean, you've been doing such a great job as a Kage. Kiri has not improved this much until your reign. I guess all these advancement have been making you busy?" As Lelouch finished his sentence, he would walk towards the desk, and take a seat opposite the kage, smiling.
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suijin on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Roxas had always favored Lelouch, though the reasons for this were unknown to even himself. Perhaps he saw potential and capability in the young man? Perhaps he believed that their ideals matched up and could very well be one in the same? Regardless of the reason, the Mizukage had taken a liking to the Sannin. Though, he wondered just why he had appeared before him in his office. Lelouch was not the type of person to stop by for no reason. No, that was certainly not the case. There had to be a reason. After all, one, not even Lelouch, simply enters the Administration Building with no intent what-so-ever. There was something on the mind of this man and Roxas knew it. "Good morning, Mr. Kage. I've just decided to come over to have a nice chat. I mean, when was our last conversation? I'm really bored nowadays, so I was like why not have a chat with you. I'm sorry for interrupting you while you're busy with all these paperworks. I mean, you've been doing such a great job as a Kage. Kiri has not improved this much until your reign. I guess all these advancement have been making you busy?"

Roxas couldn't help but grimace at the buttering and sugarcoating of the sentence that Lelouch spoke aloud. It was not as if Roxas was displeased with hearing such things, moreover he was displeased with the fact that Lelouch thought it appropriate to butter Roxas up before moving on to what he wished to truly discuss. Everything Lelouch spoke was true, at least in Roxas's eyes, but it was not something one would simply say aloud without reason. "L2. I must say, I am quite disappointed in your attempt to flatter me. I must say, for someone of your intellect, you should be much more capable in your methods." Roxas let out a sigh, before spinning around in his chair once more. "Please get to why you truly came to my office. After all, I am quite curious as to what brings you here." Roxas spoke with a rather calm and soothing tone, his eyes glancing out the window with his back now to Lelouch.
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 am

As he took his seat, he would reach for the teapot, and he would reach into his coat, pulling out a satchel. As he opened it, he pulled out two tea cups, that were from his era, and began pouring tea into the cups. Those cups were from his era, which means they are super rare and the price of each would fetch an astronomical price. Knowing that these cups are one of a kind, Lelouch keeps it near him, always. He then poured the tea into the tea cups, one for him, and one for the Kage. Lelouch loves tea, it calms and helps him relax. The bitter taste calms his nerves down, and gives him a great feeling. After pouring, he placed one tea cup in front of the Kage, pointing his hands forward, a gesture to request him for a drink. After that, Lelouch picked his own cup up, and took a sip. He knew that this conversation would be tense and critical for him to achieve his goals, therefore he needed a drink before proceeding.

As he set his cup down, he listens as the Kage gave his reply. "L2. I must say, I am quite disappointed in your attempt to flatter me. I must say, for someone of your intellect, you should be much more capable in your methods. Please get to why you truly came to my office. After all, I am quite curious as to what brings you here." The kage misinterpreted his words, though the thought that came to the Kage was very logical. Realizing his mistake, Lelouch answered, "Oh, I'm sorry Mr.Kage. The words came out wrongly. I wasn't trying to flatter you, or sweeten you up. All I'm trying to say is that you've made this village enter its Golden Age. It took lots of efforts, I'm sure. I mean, look at all these paper works. All I'm trying to say is this; This job seems really difficult and time-consuming. I'm willing to offer my help to you, as an advisor. I can help with all these paperworks, and I know of a way to transition this country into a state higher than a Golden Age."
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suijin on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:31 am

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr.Kage. The words came out wrongly. I wasn't trying to flatter you, or sweeten you up. All I'm trying to say is that you've made this village enter its Golden Age. It took lots of efforts, I'm sure. I mean, look at all these paper works. All I'm trying to say is this; This job seems really difficult and time-consuming. I'm willing to offer my help to you, as an advisor. I can help with all these paperworks, and I know of a way to transition this country into a state higher than a Golden Age."

Roxas looked up at the words that the man spoke, raising his eyebrow slowly. "I suppose it would be very helpful if I had an adviser to help assist with paperwork and decision making. Though I am mostly curious as to what you mean by transitioning into a state higher than a Golden Age. Can you elaborate, L2?" Roxas asked him, rather intrigued by what he said.

(Making it short. >.>)
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:44 am

Lelouch grinned, since he was accepted as the advisor of the kage. His plan was soon to be fulfilled with ease. "I suppose it would be very helpful if I had an adviser to help assist with paperwork and decision making. Though I am mostly curious as to what you mean by transitioning into a state higher than a Golden Age. Can you elaborate, L2?"

Clearing his throat, Lelouch answered, "Well, by that, I mean to make Kirigakure the best, and strongest nation among all the other villages. Remember the time when Konoha used to be the strongest when Sasuke and Naruto reigned? It is now Kiri's turn to do it. It is our turn to shine, and show other villages what we can do."
Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suijin on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:24 pm

"Well, by that, I mean to make Kirigakure the best, and strongest nation among all the other villages. Remember the time when Konoha used to be the strongest when Sasuke and Naruto reigned? It is now Kiri's turn to do it. It is our turn to shine, and show other villages what we can do."

Roxas pondered the idea briefly, wondering just what the Sannin meant by the words that he spoke. It was not as if Roxas misunderstood him or had trouble hearing him, it was the fact that Roxas could hardly believe what he was hearing. Though he liked it. "I agree with you entirely, L2. However, we must give such things time. Until then, I will leave it to you to assemble a 'preemptive strike force'. Train them for combat in dry, arid climates." Roxas spoke the words calmly, closing his eyes before reopening them. "Once that is complete, we will begin what I'm sure you are aware of already." When Roxas spoke of the climate training he was sure that the Sannin would become aware of his intentions for the future.
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:18 pm

"I agree with you entirely, L2. However, we must give such things time. Until then, I will leave it to you to assemble a 'preemptive strike force'. Train them for combat in dry, arid climates."

As he listens to the kage's response, he smirked. He had his plans ready, in the wheels of fate. He smiled, and answered,"With pleasure, my lord. I've some candidates in my mind, and I'll start training them. Yes, milord. Hot climates require some adaptation. Especially since we're in such a hot country." He smiled, and know that the kage was talking about none other than Suna.

Lelouch
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content