» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Tenshi Uchiha ((WIP))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenshi Uchiha ((WIP))

Post by Tenshi Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Name: Tenshi Nakago Uchiha
Nickname/Alias: The Savior
Looks: Tenshi, unlike most Uchiha, has golden-blonde hair. It goes down to about the middle of his back, and is in a pony-tail. The front of it is slightly spiky, but is still a bit short. When his Sharingan is inactive, his eyes are a dark brown, almost black color. His features, however, are primarily smooth and unbroken. He keeps himself in good shape.

His body is taller than most. He stands proud at 6ft 6 inches tall, and weighs 200 lbs. For clothing, he wears a black flak jacket that has steel support rods within it in key locations, supporting his heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and other vital places. Under the black jacket is a black body-shirt. He wears nothing on his hands, which have plenty of callouses, indicating his hard work and ability. As for the rest of his body, he wears pitch black cargo pants with plenty of pockets located everywhere he can reach. His feet (size 14) are covered by closed-toed boots of a black material.

When he speaks, Tenshi has a soft, lilting voice (perfect for karaoke night). Because of this, he is often not taken seriously, but his voice doesn't mean anything bad about him. It's just how he sounds.

Personality: Tenshi is a quiet man. He doesn't like to talk much at all, but will when he has to. He tends to avoid conflict, but will do what he must to defend Konoha. In regards to foreign ninja in his land, he is okay with it as long as their intent is innocent. And trust me- he'll know.

Though he is quiet, it does not mean he doesn't enjoy life. Tenshi enjoys fine wine, though he doesn't get drunk often, and women. He is also okay with gambling occasionally, and wins as often as he looses. However, for pleasure, he mainly prefers to paint. He finds it relaxing and enjoyable.

When he is on a mission, he is a very serious guy. He is direct, to the point, and takes no nonsense. Off duty, he is relaxed, and can enjoy himself. Tenshi takes life very easily, as long as it doesn't threaten him or his home. He also has no political aspirations, but if necessary, he could fulfill the role of Hokage if his village needed it.
Likes & Dislikes: Fine Wine, Gambling, women, painting, children, Konoha
Catch Phrase: N/A

Clan Name:
-Bloodline Description:
Spoiler:
The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. It is only first unlocked under some stressful or emotional condition after which the Sharingan may be used freely. The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the chakra flow. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movementsor mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other Kekkei Genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own, or even modify them to create his own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them.

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through simple eye contact. When used against animals, the eyes of the target take on the pattern of the users Sharingan while under its influence. When used in conjunction with the other aspects of the Sharingan, this allows the user to perfectly mimic every move their opponents make even before they do, making it appear as if the user can "see the future". More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further by tricking or even trapping their opponent within an illusion. It also allows for other forms of hypnotism, such as putting an opponent to sleep, replaying memories to someone else, or creating various illusions to fool an opponent. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

Copying Jutsu:

If you copy a jutsu with sharingan it's half the normal training. Though you can only copy jutsu of your main and sub spec and element. So if you do not have water as a element you can not copy water jutsu. Though medical and Fuinjutsu are unable to be copied. Also you can only copy 1 jutsu each post.

Starting rank: Chuunin start at Unmasterd 1 Tomoe, where as Jounin and up start at Unmastered 2 Tomoe

Training Sharingan:

Unmastered 1 Tomoe:

-Unlocked with 200 words training
-Can copy Tai (D-Rank)
-Track low speeds.
- See through D-C

Mastered 1 Tomoe:

-Unlocked with another 500 words training
-Can copy Tai/Gen (C-Rank)
-Track normal speeds.
- See through D-C genjutsu and 1 B class Genjutsu per topic

Unmastered 2 Tomoes:

-Unlocked with 700 words training
-Can copy Tai/Gen (B-Rank) Nin (C-Rank)
-Track high speeds
- See through 5 B class Genjutsu per topic

Mastered 2 Tomoes:

-Unlocked with 1000 words training
-Can copy Tai/Gen (A-Rank) Nin (B-Rank)
-Track very fast speeds
- See through 2 A class Genjutsu per topic

Unmastered 3 Tomoes:

-Unlocked with 1300 words training
-Can copy Tai/Gen/Nin (A-Rank)
-Track even Body Flicker
- Sees through 5 A class genjutsu per topic

Mastered 3 Tomoes:

-Unlocked with 1500 words training
-Can copy all non-bloodline jutsu (A-Rank)
-Track even Body Flicker
- See through 8 A class Genjutsu and 2 S-Rank
Village: Konoha
Clan Symbol: Red/white fan
Secret Clan Jutsu: Hotei

Village: Konoha
Title Rank: Sannin (Interm Kage until one is made)
Skill Rank: S

Skill Specialty:
Main: Medical
Sub: Fuinjutsu
Tertiary: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fire
Sub: Wind
Tertiary: Earth

Special Characteristics:

Name: These Eyes of Mine!
Description: Tenshi has a fully mastered 3 tomoe Sharingan in both eyes.

Name: Paragon of Modern Importance
Description: World-wide, everyone knows who Tenshi is. Either they know him as a friend, or an enemy, he is simply Known.

Name: Uchiha Clan Master
Description: Tenshi has trained for every normal Uchiha jutsu, as well as his more advanced Sharingan jutsu. This was done during his life as a child, from ages 4-14, and during the 10 years spent abroad.

Name: Medical Master
Description: Tenshi, during his 10 years spent abroad, learned every current Cannon Medical jutsu known.
Flaws/Weaknesses:

Name: These Eyes of Mine!
Description: Due to having re-grown his eyes, Tenshi can not see through Genjutsu with them at all. They are crippled in that area.

Name: Paragon of Modern Importance
Description: Due to everyone knowing who he is, Tenshi is incapable of sneaking in. If he tries a disguise, it will simply fail. He is just that well-known.

Name: Elemental Nobody
Description: Tenshi readily ignored everything outside of the Uchiha clan and medical jutsu. This is shown in how he knows no elemental jutsu.

Name: Your Fuin is Lacking
Description: Tenshi can not use Fuinjutsu yet. He knows none at all. He must train from the ground up in this.

Familiar Rules Here
Name: Balrog
Nickname: The Balrog
Species: Unknown
Appearance:
Personality: The Balrog USED to be a dark, evil creature. It hated all life, and still does. However, due to the actions of Tenshi, it is now subdued. It is subject to his will, and his will alone. He owns it's very soul.
Background: During his earlier years, Tenshi went to the hidden island of Kumogakure. There, he went deep into a mountain, which led him underground. It was there that he encountered the Balrog. At this time, he had two Eternal eyes, but due to the resulting battle, he was forced to use Izanagi to save his own life twice. After that, he was able to manipulate the battle to the point that he took over the Balrog's very soul. After that, he was sealed away in the Sharingan's Hotei realm that still remained after he used medical jutsu to regrow his own eyes.

Jutsu's:

Name: [Name of jutsu]
Type: [Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Puppetry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu]
Element: [Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire]
Description: [A well detailed description of your jutsu. Remember to add in such fetures as it's range, chakra cost, drawbacks, etc to give an overall view of the technique.]

Name: Perception
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: N/A
Description: When Tenshi activates his Sharingan, you can not lie to him. If you do, he will know it is a lie.

Name: Regrowth
Type: Medical
Description: Tenshi can regrow body parts with the use of advanced cellular regeneration caused my this unique medical jutsu. It takes 5 posts to regrow major body parts and 2 for minor parts.

Name: Hotei
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Description: Hotei is a pocket dimension created by Tenshi's Sharingan that allows him to store various things in it. It creates a perfect stasis, meaning anything in it comes out as it came in. Nothing can affect whatever is in it either, as everything is kept separate in stasis. When putting something in it, the object seems to shrink in on itself, before vanishing with a sucking sound. When exiting, the object seems to grow from withing a 20 meter radius with an outwards zooming motion. It's not space-time manipulation, but more of an Super Sealing World created by Tenshi's EMS. When he lost his eyes, the dimension was still active. He no longer needs the Mangekyou to use it, just his tomoe 3.

History: Tenshi was born to a strict Uchiha family within Konoha. As he grew up, he was allowed no free-time. He had to train, train, train, train and train all day long, every day. From the ages 4-14, this is how his life went. It was a miserable existence, but he accepted it wholeheartedly. It was the only life he knew. To him, this was normal. When he joined the academy late at 14, he graduated within the month. It was amazing, but he had learned all of that so long ago.

So, he became a Gennin at the age of 14. After another month of that, he entered the Chuunin exams with his Hyuuga and civilian-born team mate. During the Preliminaries of the second round, an Iwa nin killed his Hyuuga team mate and a Kiri nin murdered the civilian-born. This made Tenshi not a happy boy. He had grown close to his team mates, and had a crush on the Hyuuga. He got his revenge in the third exam. Those were his first kills, and he did so by making them kill themselves. After that, he vowed to never use Genjutsu again.

So, he made Chuunin. At this point, he had the Mangekyou Sharingan from the death of his team mates. he felt it was his fault after all. His brother, Nakago Uchiha, had killed his own 'friend' in cold blood. Tenshi was in charge of bringing him down. It was a hard, tough, grueling battle, but Tenshi was forced to kill his brother. At that point, Tenshi took his eyes and replaced them with his own, gaining the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

After this, Tenshi was promoted to Jounin at age 15. From there, he took a vacation to study abroad. For the next 10 years, he traveled the world, learning as much as he could. It was during this time that he captured the Balrog and used Izanagi and lost his eyes. This ended the Legendary EMS. Afterwards, he still managed to create a jutsu that allowed him to regrow his original eyes in the tomoe 3 form, but weaker. After the 10 years were up, he returned to konoha, and resided there to this day.

RP Sample: As the hand was paced upon the shoulder of Nakago, he couldn't help but involuntarily flinch. After the previous fiasco, touching him brought up the immediate reflex to attack, which he was able to subdue. As Akane left, however, a blade was aimed directly at him.

Nakago took in the blade with his one eye calmly. He stood to his full height as he assessed with Nakago Yaida the threat level of this Uchiha. Based from his muscular structure, Jun was not built for speed. For that matter, Jun didn't seem very strong either. His fingers lacked calluses from advanced training, though his palms were covered, so Nakago couldn't be sure of anything there.

Regardless, this Uchiha didn't seem to be very threatening, though his eyes WERE fully advanced. Immediately, Nakago thought of Keiri, and his warm, caring eyes back when he was alive. They were a complete contrast to the hard glare within those tomoe.

Still, Nakago allowed the boy to say his piece, arrogantly demanding that Nakago hand him whatever information he had on Keiri. Nakago took this in stride. His new-found connection with Nakago Yaida gave him the ability to hold his tongue a bit more. Still, once Jun Uchiha had finished, Nakago would speak.

His voice was calm, but it was obvious there was an agitated undertone. He didn't need to deal with this upstart right after everything. Though his voice was calm, it was still slightly excited. Nakago WAS Nakago, after all- just a bit more subdued. "Uchiha-itoko, there's no need to be so demanding. There are easier ways to ask someone for something that don't require threatening them. After all, we're from the same village- this could be taken as a threat and I COULD sue you and the Uchiha clan, though they owe me a Life Debt.
Nakago crossed his arms across his chest and squared his legs. At this point, he was ready to react. If Jun tried to slash him with his sword, Nakago was just a hand movement away from slapping the flat side of the blade away, deflecting the blade. He wouldn't do it until he saw Jun's muscles clench for an attack, though.

"Keiri was my Master. He trained me and taught me and was like a FATHER to me before I died and gave him the Mangekyou Sharingan. Apparently, my death gave it to him. Then, after comeing back from the dead just for the sake of Konoha, I loose him again! Then the Kyuubi attacks on my birthday, and on this same day, my old body, my parents and Keiri are REVIVED from the dead to fight me for some Ran-Ran only knows reason! Then you PRESUME to DEMAND from me information!? For the sake of my friendship and love for Keiri, I will tell you what you want to know. I defeated the Hokage with the others. I lined their corpses up in a row. Yes, it is possible that someone could have benefited from the eyes of Keiri, being as advanced as they were to the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, I think he called it, but it was a security risk and I would not allow anyone to desecrate him again. In order to protect the secrets of Konoha and my Master, I burned all the bodies after destroying Keiri's eyes. Is that enough for you, Uchiha-itoko?"

Nakago was obvious pissed. Today was not a good day. His hands were back at his sides, and his fists were lcenched. His face was a stony mask. He would reveal no emotions right now.

It was all over. The day had been won by all parties involved. Akane had defeated the Kyuubi, Konoha was still standing (if barely), and even Nakago had done some good. It was time to report to his leader and then rest or prepare for the next problem.

However, there seemed to be a problem with Yaiba and Yaida. They could feel each other's emotions now. It seemed to be a partial fusion between the two minds as they grew closer and older. Nakago Yaida could feel the extreme love Nakago Yaiba felt towards konoha, and his need to survive for the sake of his home. Nakago Yaiba could feel the apathy Nakago Yaida felt, and his selfish desire to simply survive for the sake of not dying.

This was new and confusing, and currently gave them both a headache. Still, Nakago had a duty to complete. Currently, it was still Yaiba in charge after all that had occurred. Nakago Yaida seemed willing to place Nakago in charge of his body during battles and stressing situations. Yaiba was his safe-measure, a security blanket now. This wasn't good in terms of mental stability, but it worked.

Regardless, Nakago had to move. He gripped the wall behind him with his left hand, and slowly pushed his exhausted body to his feet. Feeling oddly self-conscious, regardless of the blood on his body from the zombies and his previous attitude, Nakago lifted his right hand up to lower his headband to cover his eye. He took a deep breath, and released it slowly, before squaring his shoulders. Slowly, he left his spot by the wall to enter the Hokage's office.

Now, he was in the room before entering Akane's personal office space. he stood there, looking around and feeling oh so tired. He had to kill himself, his parents and his master. He didn't really want to do anything, but he had his duty to Konoha. He slowly made his way over to Akane's door. He lifted his left hand, and lightly rapped on it three times.

Rap- rap- rap.

He would now do one of two actions. If she did not answer, He would slink down and fall asleep by her door. If she invited him in, he would slowly open the door and stumble in. He didn't realize it, but tears were streaming down his left eye. He would blink and touch them, before shaking his head as he entered the office.

He would take a look around the room, self-conscious of the blood over him. he'd notice Jun Uchiha, and remember a few people from the Uchiha clan discussing him and wondering where he was after hearing his name. He'd see the strange foreigner, and be curious, but not curious enough to talk to him. Not right now, anyway.

Regardless, that was all for later. Standing there in the room, nakago would turn his gaze to Akane, and when able, he would speak up in a tired, beaten down voice. "During the Kyuubi attack, I safely evacuated the surviving citizens of Konoha, including the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans. Afterwards, I spotted a suna nin named Naraca at the battle site. He was giant... There was also a red-head, presumably an Uzumaki... Afterwards, on the way here... There were some complications. Someone revived key people and I was attacked by my old body, my parents and... Keiri Okami. Upon defeating their shades, I crushed Keiri's eyes and burned all bodies. They said some horrible things..." Nakago shivered, his body shaking as tears continued to fall. He then started repeating under his breath the Shinobi rule to have no emotions.. He closed his eyes, shuddered, and took a deep breath. he wiped his face, then stood stock still, a stony mask on his face. He would not break down in front of the Hokage. She wasn't Keiri- he couldn't be open like that.

Last edited by Tenshi Uchiha on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tenshi Uchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenshi Uchiha ((WIP))

Post by Kousuke on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Alright, bro. Sorry for the wait.
I'm here to aid you my friend sooo here we go.
Your bloodline description should describe the Sharingan, not just say Uchiha
Here are the Sharingan rules and all that other good stuff.

http://www.narutold.com/t884-sharingan-training-uchiha-rules

You'll find what you need in there to fill the app correctly.

You have to remove every MS Jutsu, and the MS Doujutsu in your eye.

http://www.narutold.com/t3-banned-jutsu

Now you can ask DS or Hakai for permission to gain one of those, but until them buddy those all have to removed. If they say yes, can you get them to pm or post here as proof.

Below is the correct template, on how your SC and flaws should go. Each one should be in the template. Once you do that, I'll help you with your SC and Flaws further, but I'm giving you heads up now. You might really want to change those, as I very positive that I'm not going to approve those. Once you complete those, we'll move on from there.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: (What is the name of the SC)
[b]Rank[/b]: (Elite, Super, or Average)
[b]Description[/b]: (Provide details on what the SC grants as well as a reason why you even have it.)

Kousuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Uchiha on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 pm

I edited.

Tenshi Uchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenshi Uchiha on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 am

Bump. <.<