[ 1 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
64% 64% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

keep plot?

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 am

You want to keep the current plot or have another one made?
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: keep plot?

Post by MelMel on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 am

I don't mind the current plot, but with DS MIA, even though we can still continue with her, it just wouldn't be the same without the leader. So, i think that we should remove it.
Still, I'm not for a new plot either. I rather like when there is no specific plot, and characters are just free to create plots etc as they liked. As such I vote for option 5. Further make things unique by enabling canon characters.

MelMel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 am

Oh well we will remove DS as leader, someone new needs to be chosen.
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizuma Jigoku on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 am

I think we should do the timeline comparison thing and let the members build from there. Let them "Make their own plot" you could say. I could say more but i am bad with explanations and have to think on it for a while. If you understand what I'm saying, that's great.

EDIT: I also agree with Aki-sama though, no canon characters.

Last edited by Rizuma Jigoku on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Rizuma Jigoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Akiha on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:41 am

I disagree entirely with the enabling of canon characters. That's not original, it is lazy. On top of that, it will just create problems that are not necessary or worth it to deal with. I think that the creation of a timeline maybe coupled with a very loose plot, more like possible directions, would be best.
WITHOUT canon characters.

The Akiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 am

Wow... who said anything about Canon characters?? I will never allow that.. I mean in the canon universe.. like 100 years after the naruto series. Ya by no means will I be allowing canon characters.
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kousuke on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 am

I'm done for whatevah. But eventually we will need some form of direction. The Bijuu and the Akatsuki usually are the central universe of Naruto plots. What if the Bijuu are evil and made their own organization? Meh Idk. but I'm not going anyway, and as long as you're putting in work Hakai I'll be around to aid however I can ._.

Edit:Slight Idea...
What about a faction type of thing? Introduce some non canon villages. Cause not everyone wants to be Sunagakure or Mist. But we all know Konoha is usually flooded. So, maybe some custom vills and bijuu?
Kousuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Akiha on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:02 am

The bijuu aren't evil though, they're all part of one superbeing. I think there should be different bijuu. (edit:) Ones that are not part of a super being maybe? Or just none at all because they make a mess and pave the way for overpowered characters, in my opinion.(end edit) But mainly because the canon bijuu aside from kyuubi are so dumb looking.... So. Dumb. Looking. And yeah more villages would be nice. Even some canon ones that are just not used. Like from Forest Country and other stuff.

As for who said ish about canon characters:
Further make things unique by enabling canon characters.
furshur

The Akiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 am

I also voted no plot line, most people don't even bother to follow one. We make our own plot through RP and character interactions. Also having some lesser known villages would be a nice little edition i would most def make a character from that little village lol.

We should keep the Akatsuki (peeps love that assassin title on their name, while cliche it brings in members sometimes even active ones)

As for the bijuu Akiha is right they all are dumb looking XD. We could either keep them, or make new ones entirely and give them unique advantages of course with limits and things such as that. (I would love to put in the work for those if we go with said plan, but I don't want to make them all XD. A partner would be nice)

I feel if we make good Bijuu's people would actually want to use, it could boost actual RP on this site.

But again NO plot line, lets just have the average Chunin exams and other tournaments things like that along with other events.

Although i may look like a hypocrite to say this. Must forums sites (not all mind you) that i have seen or been on start to die while doing a tournament event. Why? i really don't know. But what i think it is, is People on forum sites (def naruto ones) Don't like to lose combat fights at all (everyone wants to be that badass genius that can't be beaten)

And when they are losing they go inactive. the tournament never finishes completely and the site ends up dieing. It happens alot from what i noticed. And not just tournaments it could be other events aswell.

Sorry for going off topic O_o. I'm weird.
Levi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Haitian on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:09 am

No.
The Haitian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kousuke on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:16 am

I can agree with no major plot atm, but we do have to have something in mind. As the premise of a Naruto site is what brings people here. . However there are people who do want direction. As they are like there is no plot and nothing is going on after a while. We do need some type of story event in the future. I do say that we don't have it revolve around one character or ect. Because look what happened. DS is the Akatsuki Leader, so thre is no huge driving plans for the Akatsuki exactly. As the head is gone. Not saying we can't function, but without direction they or we all do our own thing. As for the Bijuu thing. I was saying make them evil would be a differnt turn of events in a way. They are demons of chakra, and USUALLY on a Naruto Site the Akatsuki are the bad guys. However we can get to that later. I am still down for Custom Bijuu or something new entirely. (This will take some work though)

I also think it would be neat to have each village have their own group. As they kinda do or have had in the manga. Instead of Naming Sannin or ect. Because we all know Sannin isn't really a term for Kiri or ect. So my suggestion would be something like this.

What does each village have in away?
Konoha- Twelve Legendary Guardians (Root as well if you want to pick that)
Kirigakure- Seven Mist Swordsmen
Suna- Puppet Masters (Kinda threw that together as they are shown to be pretty decent in puppetery so I made it customary)
Oto- Sound Five (or something)

But that's just a small idea if you guys want to.

Kousuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 am

thats a great idea! I like it! having separate groups in each village = Awesome to me.

We can also put like different weapons or something unique into each group. Or some kind of benefit. Something along those matters, that will make a person even more eager to join that group.
Levi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:23 pm

All that will be done by the kage and people in the Village.
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Anyone want to volunteer to write a plot in the Naruto Universe? Around 100 years or so after Naruto defeats beats Akatsuki. LMK
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top