» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Flashback before Kirigakure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flashback before Kirigakure

Post by Takeshi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 am

After the fight against the akatsuki member and the scorpion, BL decided to head off to the Kage's building. As he sighed, he decided to buy some steamed buns from a popular stall. As he approached the stall, he looked at the woman through the mask and said, "Hey, Mrs. Chang! How's business today? I'd like 20 steamed buns please!" The woman smiled and quickly pack some buns in a paper box and passed it to BL. BL then paid her and carried the box off. Today wasn't such a great day. The akatsuki member, who he allowed to escape, killed his students. He then walked into the Kage Building. Without even knocking the door, he barge right in and say, "Excuse me, sir. Sorry for barging in like that, but I have something important to ask." He then slammed the door shut, took off his mask and placed it in his cloak. As he placed the buns on the kage's table, he took a seat and say, "This is for you, sir. Okay, now to some serious matter. I have killed the scorpion that the villagers were reporting about. Its body is still lying there. Well, I think you should dispose the body, harvest it, or maybe make it into some tourist site. Okay, while I was returning, I had a battle with an akatsuki member. He killed tons of Jounins. I repeat, TONS! He even killed my students, all 12 of them! May I have the permission to leave this village and avenge my students? I'll return with his head!"

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flashback before Kirigakure

Post by Neo on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 am

The day would just beginning for the peaceful village know as Sunagakure no Sato or The village hidden in the sand. On this day people would be gathering with their friends and family and enjoying the peace and prosperity that has been bestowed upon the marvelous villagers. On this day just like any other the Kazekage of this land would not be amongst the happy villagers as he would have important business to attend to ensure this peace and prosperity lasted for his citizens.Neo, the current Kazekage of the land would be up early this day and already started upon his paperwork, which went slightly faster today for some odd reason but nevertheless it was getting down. He would rise from his seat and stretch a little bit before walking behind his chair and starting out of a large window that over looked the village and it's people he would smile contently to himself as he watched. He had his regular clothes adorned, along with his kage robe and hat that would be placed upon his back

His smile would not rest upon his face long as someone barged into the room unannounced and clearly didn't care. The scent of buns filled the room and Neo would slowly turn to see that the intruder was BL, One of the Sannin of Sunagakure. Having the young man barge into his office like this peeked Neo's interest and BL seemed to wanted to get straight to the point and Neo would listen as he wove his tale. Neo nodded his approval as BL stated his slaying of the scorpion, "I've already sent men to retrieve the corpse". Neo would close his eyes and sigh before returning his gaze to the sannin "Yes i heard about your little skirmish with the invading Akatsuki member I'm glad you turned out ok as for the deceased we'll mourn them at a later date". Neo would turn back around and stare out the window once more and sigh inwardly as it seems the peace of his village may not last as long as he would hope. He wouldn't turn around but he would reply to the young man's question, "and why should I send you to chase down this ninja, it is to my understanding that you were the one that let him get away in the first place" his tone would be calm but stern and he would await the sannin's response.
Neo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 am

As BL listened to the Kage speak, BL sighed. He took a bun and staretd eating. As the kage finished talking, he had already finish eating. He sighed and replied, "Yes, it is true I allowed him to escape. Well, no matter what I throw at him, he survived every hit. He has this sword that negates all attacks, and when I catch him, he regurgitates himself. He has some kind of power; the power to manipulate glue. " BL gulped as he closed his eyes. He then imagined the scene of his students. The face of his students, it felt as if they were killed brutally. He could hear their screams for vengeance. BL then got up and continue saying, "And plus, if I continue the fight, I would've destroyed the whole village! I would've hurt the villages, and my students' body will all be destroyed! You do know the effects of my Hell fire, right? It'll destroy half of this village! If I were to go all out, I would've destroyed his village. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself if I went all out. I mean, that fucking bastard came right in and slaughtered the Jounins just for fun! How could we let him leave?! Your answer no longer matter. I'll still go after that bastard no matter what you say. If I were to be defected, so be it!" While he said those words, his body was boiling with anger. He could no longer control himself.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:49 am

Neo would look over his shoulder at the young sannin and sighed, his eyes would begin shifting colors and began to glow bright red the boy's anger was clearly high but who was he angry at? Neo would turn toward BL once more to address him "You say no matter what you did he manage to come out unscathed so why seek him out? Why chase after an unbeatable foe? for vengeance? Those students of yours died to protect their families, friends and this village! You going out there chasing after this man and end up dying would be disgracing the name of all those children you taught" Neo would Inhale and continue "And lets say I let you go what if this battle of yours leads you into a populated place with people with families what if you can't control yourself then? what if you kill those people in the process would you even feel guiltily about that? " Neo would question the man as he clearly had not this all the way through their were multple flaws in letting the young sannin go by himself but as he stated he would leave no matter what.

Neo didn't care quite frankly BL was an enlisted Sannin under the second Kazekage's reign and how he had made it there with this type of mindset was a miracle within itself. Nevertheless Neo would voice his opinion on the matter weather BL like it or not "No I do not permit you to leave the village and if I find out that you do you shall face the repercussions of your actions" and with that the line was drawn Neo would not have his authority challenged by his underling especially one as hot headed as BL. Neo would take a seat in his chair, lean back, and fold his arms across his chest "I will come up with a solution for the Akatsuki probably and you are to remain here until stated otherwise". Neo would lock eyes with BL making sure the boy got his point.
Neo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:03 am

BL, who was fuming, stood quietly and listened to the Kage. True, it was his fault. The akatsuki man escaped every single attacks of his. But, he had one saying that his father always teach him; "No matter how powerful a person, item, jutsu or skill is, it always have a weak point. A strong person isn't someone who weilds powerful weapons; a powerful person is one that exploits the weakness of his enemies." As the kage finished speaking, BL sighed and reply, "Sir, I will annihilate him no matter what. And about him being unbeatable. I never said stuff like that. No one is unbeatable. In fact, I've found his weakness. And I think I'm the only one who can defeat him, since I was close during our fight. Those students of mine.....I'll fight for their sake. I'll kill this man for their sake. I'll show the whole world that whoever stands against Suna will suffer the same fate as this man. And plus, I will not die under his hands. About me destroying a large population. I swear that that'll never happen. I'll discuss with the nins of the village he's in. I'll have them assist me, with your letter. I will personally deal with him after the village is done with him. Considering him a foolish person who loves standing out, I bet the village nins would cooperate happily."

BL then stopped for a while. No matter how angry he is, he always try to stay calm and focus. As he stopped, he tried regaining his cool. Once he has, he continued, "Sir, I hope that you'll change your mind. I will promise you two things. 1. No one will get hurt. I will sacrifice none, nor hurt none. 2. I will return alive with him, and I will not kill him unless you command me to. I'll just retrieve him. "

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 am

Neo would smile on the inside He had saw it his way in a sense and calmed himself down enough to be reasoned with. Neo would stay seated but would eye BL again in doing so his eyes began shifting on their own once more giving off a blue color not as bright as the red but nevertheless the showed that the boy was actually calm and speaking out of sense instead of out of anger. Neo would began eating a bun and would finish it off before speaking to Bl again. "Bee, I understand the hatred that burns inside you to chase after this man, I've been there do not let this anger of yours get the best of you" Lecturing people wasn't one of Neo's strong suits but He believed he did a pretty decent job right there.

Neo would eat to more buns before returning his attention to be the thought never occurred to him that he might possibly be hungry that is until this one showed up. "B, I give you leave from this village for a total of a week and in this time you either return with the akatsuki member or return home empty handed If your deadline expires and you have not returned home I shall take it upon myself to send Anbu after you do you understand?" He would wait the boys response even though he already knew the up coming answer.
Neo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:54 am

BL listened to the Kage's offer. He then looked down, smiling. He then placed his mask on and reply, "My anger will never conquer me. It'll only lead me. " BL then took a bun and starting eating it. He was thinking where he should start first. He heard the condition 1 week. He was thinking.....hard. Where would the akatsuki member go to? The akatsuki member was from Kirigakure. It was obvious, since most akatsuki member wears their headbands still, with a scar through their country's symbol. He might be in Kirigakure. A huge event will be starting soon, the seven swordsmen will be chosen. Plus, that akatsuki man did no have any swords from the great Village, although he had the powerful sword that negates attack. He smiled, as he had found where his destination is.

As he finished his bun, he stood up, offered his hand for a shake and reply, "Sir, I think you know what my answer will be. And meh, I'll return with his whole body. It'll be quick, since that Kiri akatsuki guy just returned to his homeland. Please write a letter that'll allow me to transport the akatsuki man back to Suna. That letter should be address to the Mizukage, sir. Well, that is, unless you want me to kill him there."

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 am

Neo listened to the boy's response and nodded "well then let's justhope it doesn't lead you astray". Neo would rise from his seat once again as the tension has now passed. Bl had reached out for a hand shake and he spoke soon after. After listening to what he had to say Neo nodded as he already planned on writing a letter to the mizukage. Neo would grasp Bl's hand firmly and shake it as the deal had been made. Hwe would stare Bl down before speaking to him once more "Do not let us down B" and with that he would release his hand and dismiss him his mission began now and Neo had more work to do.
Neo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 am

After ending their handshake, he listened to the Kazekage's remark before saluting and replying, "I will not let you down. Failure has never been in my family's lineage. Even my dad died killing that person. I will defendd this nation with my life. ". BL then waited for the Kazekage to write the letter and pass it to him before he leaves.

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 am

Neo would take his seat once again and began doing paper work but then realized that Beel was still here for some reason. Looking up at him he quickly remembered and smiled "ah yes you need your letter my apologizes". He quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote a letter for the Mizukage about the Akatsuki subject, upon finishing he sealed it within an envelope and passed it to Beel. The boy would now be on his way and Neo would now be back to work for he wanted to get this over quickly {Hmmm maybe I can come back to it later} he sighed as he pondered upon what to do.
Neo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top