» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Seeds of power (Kaine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeds of power (Kaine)

Post by Kaira on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:39 am

Ichiban had just got back to Konoha from going to save that idiot other member in the Akatsuki who had gotten himself trouble in suna a place that Ichiban hated with a serious passion, it was the heat and the sane he didn't like another one of his serious hates was Uchiha's and would stop at nothing until they were all dead every single one of them even if they were allies he didn't care, the only thing he cared for was his wife Kaine, they had been togather for quite sometimes and loved everything about her, to him he was his pride and joy and would protect her always with his mind and his body, they were also partners in the Akatsuki a truely fitting partnership often considered the perfect pair.

Ichiban was sat upon a building in Konoha about half way on the way to the kage tower it was quite spot away out of site from other as he hated mising with others except his wife, she knew of this location well as it was the first place they met with each other almost instandly falling in love they both found peace with one another. From where Ichiban was sad down he could see the the villages below him as he spoke. " I hate every single one of them moving around like worms" Ichiban had said that out loud but no one would hear him say it, as he then went quiet waiting for his partner and wife to come back from her trip.

Ichiban had picked his wife some flowers from the konoha flower garden ready for her return he knew she liked flowers and would give them to her on her home coming he had missed her a lot for Ichiban to miss anyone that was almost impossible for him but when it came to his wife he was a different man and not the same horrible arrogant man and his atttude towards everything else.

Kaira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeds of power (Kaine)

Post by MelMel on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:36 pm

After a long travel - that was, in all honesty, far too long - Kaine was glad to finally be back to the leaf village. At least that way she could treat her body like it deserved and wanted to be treated. After search a long trip only two things were on her mind. The second thing was a nice long bath in some hot water - as hot as possible - filled with bubbles, all to get the dirt and grime that had soiled her skin over the trip.

The first thing of course was her husband Ichiban. After not seeing him for so many days - which was far too many, since even one was a heartache for her - she was thinking of him as first priority. Just seeing him was enough for her, but actually being near to him and touch him was better. With a bubble bath on her mind, she could only figure that it'd be best if she could enjoy that long bubble bath with him. But first, she would focus simply on getting there and seeing him.

She leap over the gates of the leaf, wanting to avoid the entire process of signing in, and headed straight to where she knew Ichiban would be waiting for her. Whenever herself, or him, got back from some sort of trip it was always where the two would meet up. It wasn't too secretive, but it was still such a special place to them that they always chose to meet there rather than at their apartment or something.

She landed on the building where Ichiban was sat staring off into the village, obviously off in thought as usual. She knew what he was thinking about - they had such a link that it was easy to tell. He was always so hateful whenever he wasn't with her she thought smiling at the thought as she stared at him from behind. He hadn't seem to notice her yet, and so she decided to take the time to admire him, something she couldn't help do out of love. Just seeing him was enough for her.

Finally coming back from her thoughts, she walked up from behind him, making a bit of a attempt to conceal herself so he wouldn't notice her just yet. When she finally was upon him she sat down on left side of him, leaning against him as she did so. "You don't always have to hate them so much you know. I'll hate them all for you so that you won't be so stressed out all the time." She smiled and peered up into his eyes as she leaned on him.

MelMel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Ichiban was sat down till he felt a nice warm feeling building up inside him that he only got from one person that was his wife as he heard her voice it was like been in heaven, as she learned her head upon him and spoke about him not having to hate as much and that she would hate them all for him, Ichiban had listen very clearly as he enjoying having her back and close to him in general and moved his head to her and kissed her on her forhead as he spoke. " Its that I hate them so much espically them uchiha's they will all die, I hate them so much I hate everyone except you my love. Ichiban was only calm when his wife kaine was around him her presence helped him get by each day so that he wouldn't go insane and on a rampage. " I am glad your back I missed you so much." Ichiban then stopped speaking to hold her hand in his as she continued to lean on him.

Kaira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 am

Kaine simply smiled as she took in every word that Ichiban had to say. Even though he spoke with anger in his heart that was directed to the village, and mostly the Uchiha, Kaine simply couldn't help smiling as she had always enjoy hearing him speak, especially like how he was now. She naturally enjoyed hearing him speak. His voice like music to her ears that she would love to hear over and over again, but it was really when he spoke his feelings like this she loved. She could feel his emotions overwhelmed like this. Even though those emotions were filled or anger and hate, she still enjoyed it as she always liked seeing that side of him that was so opposite to hers - since she liked mostly everything. That opposite side of him reminded her of how they were such a great pair in spite of their differences.

"Everyone die someday," she replied simply, taking a brief second to take in his scent before she continued. "Trust me, someday they will die, so don't work yourself up so much over it." She opened her eyes after her long moment of relaxation from being with him again as she looked down at the village. She took in the presence of everyone who were so nonchalantly going about their daily lives. Her mind drifted to her mention for everyone dying someday as she watched them. It made her wonder when exactly will she and Ichiban die. It wasn't something she wanted, but she didn't mind it as long as she was with him.

Sighing to calm her nerves of the negative thought of death distracting her from being with Ichiban again, Kaine squeezed his hands softly wanting to feel the warmth of them some more as she fully relaxed. "I missed you too hun." She looked up at him wanting to see what hew as thinking now before she asked, "So exactly what are we going to do today? Unless your planning to just sit here the whole day like this? If you do, I'd like that, but we'd probably start to numb up." She laughed at her comment as she awaited his answer in anticipation.

MelMel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Ichiban loved his wife more than life itself and would do anything for her even give his own life for her to see her live, she was the most beautiful woman in the world to him and he was so happy when she was around him, it was like a drug when kaine is around him hes is so atticted its so hard to resisit because her beauty, her smile, her body its so perfect to Ichiban.

Ichiban then listen to kaine to every word she spoke, it was like heaven to him her voice was pure and true and loved how she speaked, she spoke about that they soon would all die one day which something he was pleased with as she said it bring a smile onto his face it was warm coming from him but maybe more of a mad man's smile, it would be proply him who will be doing all the slaughtering, more than anything those uchiha scum he loved to each uchihas like a canibal cut them up and eat there raw flesh and eyes but he only liked one thing more than this was his wifes tender beautiful skin and body but not to eat but to make love and have sex with her.

kaine then held ichibans hand a little tighter, as she said she had missed him, Ichiban has also missed his wife the whole time she was gone, she then continued to speak say to him saying what was the both of them going to do to day the whole time she spoke she looked at him with her crystal blue eyes she was beatuful, she finsihed speaking than a little laugh came from her lips, it was cute for her doing that as Ichiban moved his head towards hers and planted a warm kiss on her lips which would last a bit before he pulled away to speak a little. " I want to spent all my time with you my love..... Ichiban had stopped mid sentence as he then picked up Kaine as he would lay back with her on top of him as she place both arms around her into a hug kissing her on her head softly. " I just want you my love and to be with you forever Ichiban had finished speaking to continue to hug his wife Kaine he smooth silky skin was like a pillow and so soft it was warm and very lovely.

Kaira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Kaine watched as her husband's smile formed into that mad man smile he always held whenever he was excited, especially when the excitement was for some sort of murder. She would hate to see such a face on anyone else - it reminded her far too much of the evil in the world. But on him it made her love him more and more as, while it still reminded her of the evil, it also reminded her that no one was perfect and that both of them loved each other despite those impure, imperfect parts of each other. How each of them loved those impurities.

When his lips crashed on hers, Kaine was sent into another world that always seem to come whenever he did something like that. Shew as still with him, enjoying his presence, embracing him, but it always felt like another world, where the two of them were alone whenever he did those things. His lips always had that gruff feeling to it that always tingled her senses. It further was another thing that reminded her of their differences. Much like her personality, Kaine would admit her lips were soft, moist, simple, something she didn't even try to do, but yet for all it seemed it always was. Whereas Ichiban lips matched his personality with that rough, gruff, tough, and all others words that were above, below or between those.

He pulled away leaving Kaine longing for a bit more as she slowly opened her eyes after she had regained her overwhelmed senses. A simply kiss from him always had that effect of pleasure her more than any man ever could. He spoke, pulling Kaine on top of him in easy movements as he did. She smiled as he let her rest against him like he did, saying all those loving words she always enjoyed hearing from him, all the more reminding her that he loved her as much as she loved him. She pulled away from his hug, easing her way up so that she could fully see him from her upper position. The sun radiating his face helped so much in showing his face more.

After a few minutes of simply exchanging looks with him, which would have probably gone on forever if she hadn't snapped herself out somehow. She would have responded to his last statement of wanting to be together forever, but the psychic connection between them was enough to connect without the need for words, and instead with a simple stare. Kaine lowered her head down to his lips kissing him on his lips, this time she cradled his cheek with her two hands allowing herself to be sent to that other place again. She wasn't sure how long she was kissing him as seconds felt like hours, but currently she definitely wouldn't be breaking out of the kiss anytime soon, wanting to enjoy his kiss forever if she could; she would have to leave that to Ichiban.

MelMel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Ichiban was continued to be kissed by his Wife Kaine her kiss from her soft lips kepy on going for several minutes as Ichiban was laid on his back on the ground of a nija building with Kaine on top of him, he deepened the kiss further by inserting his tongue into her wrapping it around softly as fuilds from his mouth went into her as her went into his, it was so great seeing her again as when she had to leave the village he would miss her badly and often result in killing something or loosing his temper but when Kaine was around his anger was in check and caged away deep inside him.

Ichiban then pulled from the kiss to speak. " I know what we can do my love, we can go for a little bit of a skirmish right here in konoha then we can go fro a meal and even one of them awesome baths that you like so much " Ichiban had finished speaking to his wife of a possible scedual that they could do today together but wanted to listen to Kaine if she had any ideas as well and what they could do. Ichiban hand slowing moved down to his wifes bottom giving it a little squeze as he often like to do.

Ichiban then after the squeze of her bottom he kissed her for another minute before reajusting his body so that Kaine was sat on his lap area as he spoke again. " Or we can stay here on this roof top and have some special time, though whatever you want to do it will end up you on top of me" Ichiban stopped speaking and waited for his wife to answer.

Kaira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 am

Once again Ichiban had pulled away from the heated kiss, leaving Kaine 'hanging' once more. She composed herself opening her eyes as she knew he was likely going to say something - that was the only reason he'd resist the two kissing, especially when it was so heated. She took in all he had to say, and jerked a bit when he had squeezed her bottom, which due to her abnormally high sensitivity sent more pleasure through her veins than usual. She relaxed after the pleasure subsided as she listened as he continued on with yet another option on the table, this time he sat up so that he was staring horizontally into her eyes and kissed her for a bit more.

She smiled as he presented the two options, once again out of the love of everything he did. He always would like to leave decision making up to her despite knowing she liked when he chose, and regardless of his choice she would follow him to the grave with them. Whenever he did that it reminded her that he thought of her rather than just taking everything into his own hands and doing whatsoever he pleased like she knew most men so liked to.

Kaine weigh both options for a couple of seconds, still keeping him in mind despite the decision being placed onto her. She was still staring at him, but her sight was absent for the moment as she was thinking, and so she didn't really notice if he was watching. She smiled as her formerly absent minded sight returned, and she responded, "Usually I'd say not to a fight, but I know you won't hurt me." She paused as she simply wanted to see that "I-wouldn't-dream-of-it" look in his eyes that she so loved seeing. "But, I'll agree since I intend to keep strong for you. Also, with option two we will still be together regardless." She kissed him as she paused on that note. "Besides, I think I stink pretty bad right now since I hadn't gotten the chance to bath for about a day and a half."

Looking around for a brief second as she took note of the surroundings. The building that they always met on was not really reserved very much, and as such there was still a good bit of people around in the streets down below - although they couldn't really see them like the two could see them, unless they really looked. Turning back to face Ichiban she furrowed a eyebrow lightly as she question. "So, by right here in Konoha, I don't think you mean actually in the streets do you? If so I don't really think Ms. Leader will enjoy us doing that, even if she doesn't really care about the village." She furrowed a eyebrow as she really wasn't sure. She knew him like the back of her hand, but part of a relationship was unpredictability. And she knew Ichiban was the type to take no objection to fighting in the streets of Konoha and destroying people while doing so - probably ignoring her completely just to kill them instead. He was still intelligent though, and knew when not to do certain things - at least when he wasn't impulsive.

MelMel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top