» Kouga Bloodline
by Nuitari Kouga Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 am

» The Major Villages
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 am

» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

I Am A Uchiha...Feel My Might!!!(Private/Training)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Am A Uchiha...Feel My Might!!!(Private/Training)

Post by Makina Hoshimura on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 pm

The sky was dark in the mist at this time the mist itself was very heavy as it hovered around the Hoshimura Household. The mist was one of the many things unique about the village all together it was what made this village one of the many best out there. The temple was built here many years ago to represent the sole Uchiha family that resided in the village they were known as the Hoshimura. There was one member of this family that remained her real name lost in the ages of time she was Alphard Ai Shua. She was one of the last uchiha residing in the mist. As the night grew she was sitting on the altar her legs crossed as she had her eyes closed along with her was her sole Companion Suki a girl who died years ago but was kept alive by her mother seal. The two was meditating as they had a mission soon to take place the Assassination of a traitor of the Mist and was devoted to see it through no matter what. She will open her eyes as the Sharingan the doujutsu of the clan. Those eyes were red along with two black marks along iris of the eye she and Suki were back to back. “Mistress its time to depart…with good timing we can be back sooner then we will by leaving in the morning” she will say.

Alphard will get up as her mouth will open as she will yawn and look back at her partner sighing at her comment.” What’s with you always rushing things Suki?”Asked Ai. Suki will remain silent, as she will pick up her sword, as she will look at Ai, as she would start to walk towards the gates of the household. Ai will sigh picking up her own swords and following Suki. They had a long day well night before them at the moment. As they left the gates Suki will vanish from sight as Ai had just turned the corner. Her Sharingan was trying to track where Suki went but it was no go as she had completely lost her. Her eyes going to side to side as suddenly Suki will be before her with her blade in hand.”Suki!!”She will yell before she will duck almost having pieces of her hair cut off. Her sharingan only saw the action barely since it was still unmastered she had to think about why Suki would attack her.

Ai heart would be racing as she would land on her ass and sigh” what the hell wrong with you Suki”she will ask, It was as Suki wasn’t paying attention to her as she swung her blade down almost hitting Ai but Ai had rolled to the side at the right moment.” what the hell she really trying to kill me…”thought Ai. She will force herself up as she was trying to predict the next move her eyes for some reason was getting better as she could slowly predict some movements. She will step back as Suki charged her again as she will thrust her sword towards Ai which Ai rotate her body to make the sword go pass her just barely slashing at her arm her eyes was slowly getting better by the moment it was as she was being taught without even realizing it. She will jump back a few steps, as Suki will stand where she was giving ai the stare of death she gave to enemies. Ai would sigh as her eyes begun to spin rapidly as she was looking straight at Suki who still held her sword firmly as she will look at Ai as the two was at a stand off.

Ai would put her hands on the hilt of her blades, as she would look at her partner’s movements as she looked her dead in the eyes. Her Sharingan was ablaze as she will unsheathe her blades as she holds both firmly in her grasp, as she will. Put a foot forward as she focused chakra to her blades, as they will glow fiery red, as she stood steady. Then with a swing of both blades she will send a blazing wave of fire towards suki as her Sharingan was ablazing. Suki will hold her blade firmly as she will swing her blade to swipe at the fire to separate it from making impact with her.”Suki what’s wrong with you all of a sudden” I will say. Suki remained silent as she charged Ai colliding with each other’s swords sparks flying all over the place. She will look dead in suki Eyes as her sharingan was ablazing with sadness Suki was one of the closes thing she had to family. She knew there had to be something wrong with Suki. Ai uses much force to push Suki back as she would look at her.”Suki…I swear imma kick your ass”…

Suki will smirk as she would put her sword in her sheathe as she will look at her Mistress” Mistress do you even realize the difference in your eyes yet you can see more…you opened another path to your mothers Doujutsu”she will explain. Ai will be literally dumbfounded as she looked at Suki. So this was only a test to test her eyes powers by relentless attacks. So Suki planned this all along she knew the mission was going to be difficult so she helped her by attacking her. She couldn’t believe this came from her partner who was a simple weapon in other people eyes but in hers she was her only family. She will sheathe her blade and look at suki deactivating her Sharingan sighing as she will sit on the ground.’Suki your really mean for pulling such a stunt on me but I Appreciate it very much so I do thank you” I will say as she will get off the ground dusting herself off. Suki will walk and stand behind her as she will put her hand on the hilt of her blade as both girls stood at the gate of the Mist Village.” Shall we Depart My Lady”…

Unlocked:
Mastered Tomoe 2
Makina Hoshimura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Am A Uchiha...Feel My Might!!!(Private/Training)

Post by Makina Hoshimura on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 pm

The gods would scream in agony as the once world they had control of was now in chaos the blood of the humans was being spilled among the ground. The gods was losing what little control they had as the world was up in a uproar the sacrifice was what concerned them it didn’t work the young girl soul has not came to them. There was a problem why was this girl soul not in the hands of the gods? Why was the world getting worse then it already was? The answer would soon be shown as the moon shined in the sky as the sky was filled with stars the would was unstable. Was that sacrifice really there way to salvation was it there get away from the terror of the world or was it simply there minds playing games on them these questions will all soon be answered as the time for talk is over. The banished soul that now rests in the ground below will not be gone but it will rest as the time draw near. This banished soul heart was dark as the sky it was what would come from this poor soul it was out for Vengeance….

As the cloudy sky was really sending down a chill the snow below was a usual in this land. It like always snowed here which made it a pain to walk in or come to this land but things happen don’t you think. The body of snow filled the area it was really a pain in the ass to walk here. This was the land of iron the home of the samurai and best blacksmiths but there was a hate between ninja and the samurai that been going on for ages and the cruelty of the two groups just kept going on it was a feud with no end. This was the reason of the hated people who came to this land ninja who never returned to their village. Its normally cause they were killed by the samurai of the land and wasn’t showed any mercy to keep there life. This was one of the really wars that will never end maybe the birth of the new world will make this right for once. The snowy breeze was cold enough to put a chill through anyone spine it was just that cold. So what the hell were they in the land of iron for.

Alphard would be sniffing as there mission was to stop some psychopath of a girl from doing things that they may get blamed for. Suki was walking through the snow bear footed as usual as she seem to not be affected by the cold touch of the snow. She was just continuing on her way trying to find her way pass this horrid storm and make it towards there destination. Ai would come to a halt to activate her sharingan even if she only had two tomoes it was better to be prepared for anything that may happen. Her eyes were sharper then it was before as she would scan the area the person they were after was born within the Yuki clan so they could be walking in a trap all she could know but she was always a risk taker it was just she. Suki would come to a halt as she would look to the side of them and the front of them her hand touching the hilt of her blade.” Lady Ai we may have a problem we have a ambush approaching fast coming in from all sides so please prepare yourself my lady”Suki will say.

Ai would pull out one of her forbidden scrolls, as she would look towards the ways Suki said their attackers maybe coming from. Suki would turn slightly to see what Ai was doing she couldn’t believe she was going to waste that move with these lower cases but she knew it couldn’t be helped. From the snow emerge ninja dressed in pure white as the two stood there, as Suki would have her sword ready. The ninjas didn’t seem they like to talked much as they just simply charged them like a bunch of morons as they were heading towards there own doom. Ai would open a scroll and do a single seal which release the Fuinjutsu and upon releasing it five mini tornados was released ripping through the snow as they made the path towards the group of ninja.”Suki use it” I say Suki will simply nod, as she would swing her blade sending a flame wave to connect with the wind. Upon contact the tornados was sent ablaze burning each one to a bloody crisp it was so hot from the technique that the snow around them had melted. Wrapping up her scroll and standing up Ai would look at Suki with a Smirk.

Ai eyes would begin to see even clearer as the snow around them was melted she knew having her sharingan activated and helping her precise attacks was a good idea. She was so relaxed at the moment you couldn’t tell she was on a dangerous mission corpses laid around her as she just looked at the sky, she would scratch the back of her head as she would continue to walk.” Well we better continue Suki before it gets to late” she will say as Suki would nod and follow her, As they would leave the mess they made behind a sigh would escape there lips how did searching for one person become so much trouble. She would never know why she was searching for this person but she was. She continued with Suki to walk the snowy6 lands of Iron on the search for some person who they didn’t even know that was still alive which was kind of weird to her. She will keep her eyes activated as she would use them to scan the area to see things differently then using her normal eyes.” Mistress we coming upon a camp just ahead”Suki will announce.

As they would come near the camp it was the camp of those ninjas who attacked them earlier she knew that by how they were just walking around. It didn’t take long for them to spot them as they were kind of standing out to begin with so she could just simply shrug it off. As the few ninjas would charge her she will smirk as her eyes would begin to change once more as a third tomoe has entered her eyes it was now time for the real fun to begin. She would pull out both of her swords as she would charge them swinging her sword slashing at more and more of the ninja that was charging at her making sure they all would meet there dooms before her. She will continue on her rampage it was either her or them is how she seen it so there wasn’t much choice of who life she cherished most. Her or the enemies her eyes a step closer to being fully awaken where her new power would leader her was truly unknown. Suki would stand where she was watching this Uchiha or rather her partner slaughter the ninja single handedly which really impressed her but overall she couldn’t let her have all the fun, She would look towards the sky and picture Ai mother smiling down at them she knew that she would be proud of her daughter. She knew she would be proud to know her daughter was so much closer to unlock the secrets of the uchiha. Will she be prepared to take that step in the future to gain even more power then she have now.” I guess only time will tell” she will say as she walked to Ai who was in the middle of a group of bodies as she will smile” Very well done Makina Hoshimura”

Unlocked:
Unmastered Tomoe 3
Makina Hoshimura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 am

Approved, enjoy your sharingan!
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top