» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Arrival at Kirigakure[closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrival at Kirigakure[closed]

Post by Takeshi on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:31 am

It has been a long journey. Beelzebub has been walking for a few days from the desert wasteland he came from to this village; Kirigakure. After teh death of both his parents, he inherited their wealth. Being the Sannin and also one of the richest person in Suna, he knows that he'll be hunted. Although he's a Sannin, no one really knows his real appearance. He would always wear a mask wherever he go. Before he left, he told the Kazekage that he'll be leaving for a trip around the world to train.

As he walked into village outskirt, he decided not to appear in the village just yet. He wasn't wearing his mask, so there's no possibility no one would think of him as the Sannin. He would just be a normal 18-year-old kid. He was wearing a normal black cloak with an eye patch on his left eye, to cover his "gifted" eye. As he stood at an opening, he decided to camp there. He made a tent and then started to gather some firewoods and placed them next to his tent. He then went and searched for a bear and killed it. He then prepared the bear before cooking it. As he brought the bear back, he started a fire and started grilling the bear.

Last edited by Beelzebub on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arrival at Kirigakure[closed]

Post by Takeshi on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:07 pm

After finishing his lovely dinner, he sat and stared at the fire. Looking up at the sky, he thought, "Hmmm.....I feel so lonely. Dad left and never returned, and mum got killed. Sigh...I'm now in Mum's homeland. Wonder if mum has any relatives here. I guess I'll be staying here for a while, then!" BL then entered his tent and slept all the way till dawn. As he woke up, he quickly exit his tent. As he packed everything, he then headed to the village. "Let's see, I'll find a place to stay, place my stuff there, and head for breakfast! After that, I'll go and meet the Mizukage!"

[exit]

Takeshi
Sannin
Sannin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 am

OCC: In the future you should know, you aren't able to make "CLOSED" threads outside of your own village.
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top