» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

The dragon meets with his leader.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dragon meets with his leader.

Post by MoonZero Soul on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am

The night air was filled with the sounds of buzzing bugs, the surrounding tree were filled with the sounds of dying creatures. The sky was filled with the light of a soft pale luster, the entire area was filled with bright glow of the silver moon. It was full and round its large astral body taking up the entire night air. The grass blew in the unseen wind, the whistle of air surrounded him. His armored feet glank with each step, the metal grounded against each as he stepped out of the trees. His black armor hid his features from the darkness making him a dark apparition among the forest. He walked out of the forest to stand at the top of the hill overlooking the hidden mist village. Taking a seat on the edge, he looked out over the area studying the people that walked through the village. He looked on with his bright cyan eyes onto the busy market square below. He then turned his attention to the training academy remembering the days when he was simple ninja barely making a name for himself. As he studied the village he remembered the different stories that accompany each one. Menkai leaned back and removed his hat to let his long hair fall and cascade to it's full length to rest at his waist. He looked up at the moon staring into it's features. It was times like this that he wished he could reach out and grab the moon and turn it around in the palm of his hand. Yet he knew that he wouldn't be any closer to the moon than he could be to his mother. It was the moon that reminded him of his mothers face and what help him to keep his composure. As he looked up at the moon, he sat there keeping his ears on the area behind him listening for any disturbance.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The dragon meets with his leader.

Post by Gitta on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 am

The sound of grass being stepped on by a dark figure wearing an oversize robe with red clouds all over the side of the robe. The wind blowing on the left direction of his robe, having the right side of the robe move roughly a bit. The man walking forward with his right foot taking the lead, having him stop near the edge of the hill, being a bit far off from the man who is sitting down. The hood over his head hiding his eyes but revealing his white long hair that reaches down to shoulder length with the white bangs covering his left eye. The hands being concealed inside the robe, having both the hands touch one another within the robe near the waist area, no bulge showing. the black long sleeve of the robe just rest there on its side. Giving the impression that his arms are there. Kurai looks at the man's back of the head, with cracks appearing on Kurai's face.

Gitta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Hakai was late for something but he couldn't remember what it was. He was suppose to meet with someone... but he quickly put it out of his mind as he sat down and drank some tea. He had a few sweet rolls next to him as he snacked on them and sipped his tart lemon tea. AHHH.. the large man expelled the large noise from his body as he put the tea down. This was perfect and nice easy going night. As he stretched, he heard foot steps run to him; anbu by their movements. They quickly ran to. him and informed him of the situation, someone had broken through the villages sensory barrier. He nodded at the Anbu and spoke in a semi serious tone, "I will hand this, go get some food on me" The anbu unit were taken back as first as he handed them some money. They refused it and informed the clam Kage they still were on duty and the village was in danger. Hakai shrugged at their comments and gestured them to leave him; in a flash they were gone.

Hakai grabbed Samehada and sprinted towards overlook point of the Mist village. Samehada was soon able to narrow in on the Chakra, of the S rank akatsuki member that had entered his village. Heading at full speed he quickly arrive at the point, just as the man would walk towards the other men. "Hey Faggot, you must have overdosed on the crack you are on! Because you must have no brain cells to enter my village, without a massive army. Leave your sword on the ground and leave or I will kill you where you stand. Ok, Crackhead?" With that he flowed his chakra forming a massive demonic figure above him and sent a chilli through everyone around to feel his chakra. Hakai would send flux of his chakra into Samehada, that rested in his right hand. Samehada would explode out of his bandages going into full form, where he is at his most dangerous. The whole time Hakai just kept a goofly smile on his face.
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gitta on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 am

Kurai standing on the grass surface of the forest terrain, having bits of piece of his skin shatter to glue. This process starting from the face, heading down all the way to the torso and lastly going to the bottom of the entire figure. The robe being left on the floor with the ancient sword also being on the floor as the Kurai leaves the forest terrain going through the bushes, trees, and finally having the glue puddle finally leaving the whole forest terrain from the spot that he was just in. My chakra would completely be undetected as he leaves the complete terrain. The robe and ancient sword that was left behind also turns into glue.

Gitta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Menkai could hear the rustling of the wind behind him, as the man approached him he stood to his feet preparing for an attack. Standing to his full height he cracked his knuckles the breeze blowing his long hair out in the wind. Replacing his hat onto the top of his head he looked at the akatsuki member. Taking a step toward him he crossed his arms,"I suggest you leave." Looking past the akatsuki member he noticed the sight of the demon chakra that was all to well known in the village. At the sight of Samehada he knew that the kage was here and had decided to kill the man himself. Menkai hands began to glow slightly meaning that his storm fist style was activating and if this guy didn't leave with his large sword then he would be in for a mist village burial. He looked in silence as the man became a puddle of glue sinking to the ground like a slow flowing river. The glue began to fade away and in a matter of seconds it was gone the chakra signature disappearing along with it. When he was positive that the man was gone, he let his storm release fist fade away. Removing his hat, he placed it back on the ground. "Forget,heh." Sitting back on the ground he looked over the moon, "Put the beast away I only wish to speak." He waited for his kage's response and sat down.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:25 pm

OCC: I just lost my whole post. D: Going to be really short now.

Hakai watch the man leave, placing Samehada back on his back. He would silence this flow of chakra and go near the Mist Jounin. He heard the man speak and was taken back for a second. "WOW.. WOW calm down my friend. I Know you have hear all the rumors of my awesomeness. Yes I would probably rock your world, but alas this Mizukage has women only sign on him. Don't be embarrassed you're not the first person to fall for my animal magnetism. But I can not but this beast away. So lets not speak about this anymore. With that he yawned and stretched his arms. He looked down over the massive mist village, it had a massive thick covering that blanketed the entire village. So is there anything else you want? I beg you not to try to come on to me... though. With that he looked at the man and waited for his response. He better not get handsy or I am going to have kill him. Hakai thought looking at the man.
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonZero Soul on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:14 am

Menkai shook his head as the mizukage took the boasting in stride, but he understood when you are the best you have to flaunt it. Menkai sat back on his hands taking in the calm nature of his surroundings watching the clouds go bye. Standing to his feet he placed his hat on his head and turned,"As my leader i'm obligated to show respect but I am not one for words so I will make this quick." Crossing his arm's he gathered his words, " Firstly I called for this meeting to discuss how we are going to deal with the ever growing konoha threat, obvious from what you and I both have seen tonight they have interesting characters among their ranks with unique abilities." He gestured to the open ground in front of him where the man had only been a few seconds before. Beginning to pace he continue with his words, "They also feel the need to step on our village area without so much as a formal word. So they are beginning to get a feeling of superiority so much so that they tread on our land at their whim. " He stop pacing and turned to face his kage.

"All I ask is that you and your council get together to speak on this matter. You probably more than me know that a storm of red clouds is coming and whether we want it to or not war will be knocking on the door of mist village soon.And Mizukage, I only date women and the only time I go after a man is when you ask for his head. "
He was appalled by the statement and those words seem the most fitting for the moment and the audience that he was speaking to, for any other would have lost a limb this night. Crossing his arms again, he stared at his kage trying to get a feeling of what he was thinking hoping to see a light bulb go off and that maybe his words and his time weren't wasted this night.
MoonZero Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 am

Hakai Hozuki was next to one of his jounin with a blank joyful expression on his face. As the man began to speak to him, his facial expression would slowly change. It would go from a smile, to a horizontal line on his face. (-___-) Slowly it would morph into a frown as the man finished speaking. Hakai took a moment to sigh before he responded. "You just stated that you need to show me respect, yet you have the audacity to request me to speak with the village elders and the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen. Who do you think you are? You are one jounin in a village of a 1000 people. Taking a moment to look the man in the eyes. On top of that you are assuming that we as a council haven't already spoke about this threat. You think your village leaders are morons? Have you ignored the war that has taken place over the past few years? Do you think before you speak when you open your mouth? You think I wake up every morning and shake a magic eight ball to find out what the Mist Village should do?? Hakai was rather annoyed by the man's comments. One of his own shinobi sworn to fight with their village and protect the families of this village, ordering and questioning him.

You will know what you need to know. Our alliance with the Sand village is firm and with the Kazekage we have plans to crush our opponents. The Akatsuki are arrogant and over confident with their abilities. This confidence will be their down fall and with our Seven Legendary Swordsmen we will slaughter everyone. Until there are no more threats to our village. With that Hakai turn and walked away not in a good mood he was a few minutes ago. Tonight hadn't turned out pleasant, he missed a chance to kill a rouge mist ninja. Then he had a talk with a mood killer jounin, who challenged how he ran the Mist Village. It gave Hakai a lot to think about. Perhaps he wasn't fit to be the Mizukage anymore, he knew other shinobi that could do the job much better. With these thoughts he walked down the hill and headed towards the village.
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top