» Kouga Bloodline
by Nuitari Kouga Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 am

» The Major Villages
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 am

» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Jigoku, Rizuma (finally done, point out my mess ups now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jigoku, Rizuma (finally done, point out my mess ups now)

Post by Rizuma Jigoku on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 am

Name: Rizuma Jigoku
Nickname/Alias: Hell
Looks:
Spoiler:

Rizuma is 5'10" and scrawny. He has just enough muscle to take make it as a ninja. His scrawniness Helps his speed, not to mention his adaptive speed. he focuses on ranged attacks but if he goes close range, he'll need a weapon. Due to his heritage, his hair is white. His Jigokugan is on his left eye and his other eye is blue. He weighs 98 lbs.

Personality: Rizuma has a cold and cruel personality, upon first impressions, but is a really caring guy. He doesn't like to leave things unfinished but wont sacrifice a life to finished something. Despite how nice and caring he is, killing is still like a second nature to him. Having a a short lifespan, he has no choice but to kill if he wants to become a ninja.

Having a short lifespan, Rizuma has adapted to being fast with quick decisions. though this also makes his bad with decisions he has to be careful with and think about. He is distant at times and only changes into a "brother" around Reitsuki. He likes to relax and just do nothing but usually has no free time to do so. He had only recently been made aware of his short life span and will get very angry if anybody says anything about it.
Likes & Dislikes: Rizuma likes doing nothing and hates leaving people behind.
Catch Phrase: "Hell is my cancer. Now I am your's."

All of the clan info is here.

Village: Konohagakure
Title Rank: Jounin
Skill Rank: A

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Weaponry
Tertiary: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fire
Sub: None
Tertiary: None

Special Characteristics:
Name: Adaptation speed
Description: This raises Rizuma's speed by 30% and this is due to the fact that he adapted to having a shorter lifespan.

Flaws/Weaknesses:
Name: Non-adaptive Stamina
Description: Has low physical stamina stamina due to his raised speed and the nether chakra and the fact that his father taught him advanced jutsu at a very young age. (5 nether jutsu before death per thread)

Name: Weak body
Description: Rizuma takes +15% increase on physical damage due to his low stamina body.

Name: Weak body 2
Description: Rizuma deals -30% physical strength with weapon or without it due to his low stamina.

Name: Jigoku blade
Amount: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: none
Origin: Rizuma got it from his dad, who made it from scratch himself and gave it to him when he became chuunin.

Name: Kunai
Amount: 20
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special abilities: None
Origin: Konohagakure

Name: Shuriken
Amount: 25
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Senbon
Amount: 30
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Tools barrage scroll
Amount: 2
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special abilities: The scroll, when a C rank amount of chakra is added, Summons a total of 100 Kunai, senbon, shuriken, explosive tags and windmill shuriken hurling towards the enemy. One use only, then Rizuma has to make another one.
Origin: Rizuma made it.

Name: Wire
Amount: 30 meters worth
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special abilities: None but can be used in traps and such.
Origin: Konohagakure shop

Name: Explosive Tags
Amount: 5
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special abilities: they explode either in a set time or When Rizuma detonates them with his chakra.
Origin: Konohagakure shop

Name: Reitsuki
Nickname: Tsuki
Species: Nether wolf
Appearance: "Human" form:
"Beast" form:
Personality: Overall, Reitsuki is useless. She has trouble keeping her "human" for and she is a complete clutz. She is slow witted but also says some smart things without realizing it. She does have a temper that has yet to be managed but is also really nice. She likes to talk a lot, but whenever you want to shut her up, give her an apple. Reitsuki can't fight and is mostly summoned when Rizuma needs moral support. Despite them not having ever won a fight while together (her fault), her and Rizuma are like brother and sister.
Background: (Optional)

History:
Early life:
Rizuma had started his ninja training at a young age, outside of the academy. His dad wasn't a possessor of the Jigokugan but was a very established ninja. Rizuma had learned many jutsu from his father but only remembered so many. He had taught Rizuma rank B jutsu before he had even turned seven. This had a permanent effect on Rizuma and he now has to watch his stamina carefully. His training also pushed his body past the limit of and seven year old and now his body is frail and weak. One thing his father was able to successfully do is increase Rizuma's speed, bu that was only because his body had adapted to having a short life. At this time Rizuma didn't know about his short life span. His dad always said to his that he'd live a long and successful life.

Genin:
When Rizuma had graduated from the ninja academy and became a genin at age twelve, He had been grouped with the two most obnoxious teammates ever. They had never wanted to get along and had both died one their third mission, refusing to help each other out. He was given another team of fresh out of the academy genin. The other two had failed their teacher's first training so badly that they were stripped of ninja status and forced back into the academy if they wanted to be ninjas. Once Rizuma had finally been put into a solid team, the chuunin exams had started. This was bad, because the three genin had yet to learn each others' abilities, they were in the perfect boat to lose.

Chuunin:
Rizuma's team failed their first exam, but passed their second exam. Rizuma was chuunin at age fourteen, right after his birthday. This was his mission rank. He got his first A rank mission here. He was to infiltrate and destroy a bandit hideout of a formidable bandit gang. Him and the others were able to get in, but only two left alive. the two were then freelance and were put on teams for missions but never permanently. They were also promoted to jounin rank.

RP Sample: Rizuma walked into the room followed by Reitsuki. It was obvious that he was tired and angry, and the summoning Tsuki had done nothing to help this fact. Rizuma took his sword off of his back and stabbed the wall. He was in his new apartment. the space was empty aside from a futon and some boxes. Rizuma kicked an empty box across the room.

At this point Reitsuki had become too worried to watch anymore and asked, "What's wrong Rizuma? Why did you summon me?"

Rizuma had to calm down. He was a leaf Jounin. He had to keep his composure. after a few deep breaths, Rizuma took the sword from the wall and sheathed it. He sat on the futon and said, "My life could've ended at any moment in my life and my dad waits until today to tell me." He stood and walked to the kitchen area where he grabbed two apples and threw one to Tsuki, who fumbled it onto the futon. "That father of mine had lied to me all of my life, I need someone to talk to."

Reitsuki had sat down on the futon and said, "Then spill your problems on me, make me worry."

Rizuma muttered a simple, "Sorry," and sat lied on the futon next to his otherworldly sister. "I just need help deciding if i should trust him again."

"Hell no."

Rizuma was so surprised he almost choked on his apple. Reitsuki had usually been the type to say, 'He's your father, you should always trust him,' and crap like that. "Why do you say that?"

Reitsuki took a bite of her apple and waited until she had swallowed before answering. "He looks at me weird, i think he's a pervert."

Rizuma just stayed quiet. He wasn't going to answer to that. The nether chakra had taken it's toll on the already tired Rizuma. He said, "I'm going to sleep, you're dismissed." He activated a nether gate and reversed the summoning jutsu. within seconds, Rizuma was alone and asleep with an apple in his hand.

Last edited by Rizuma Jigoku on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Rizuma Jigoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigoku, Rizuma (finally done, point out my mess ups now)

Post by Rizuma Jigoku on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Ninjutsu:
Name: Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Range: All ranges
Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Name: Fire Style: Grand Fireball Technique
Range: Medium to long range
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most genin should not be able to do this technique.

Name: Fire Style: Flame Bombs
Range: Short to medium
Description: This technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil, or a continuous flamethrower. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has the power to wound or kill. This also keeps down the consumption of chakra.

Name: Fire Style: Burning Ash
Range: Mid range
Description: The user spews a stream of chakra infused gun-powder from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud, which can be used like a smokescreen. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.

Kenjutsu:
Name: Cloud-Style: Flame Beheading
Type: Kenjutsu
Range: Mid-range
Description: The user first imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

clan jutsu:
Name: Jigoku-mon no jutsu [Nether gate jutsu]
Range: 5 meters
Type: ninjutsu
Description: The Jigokugan opens a spherical medium connected to the power of the nether realm to use for their jutsu. The sphere itself is usually 1 meter in diameter but it can be made bigger by adding a mixture of chakra and nether chakra.

Name: Jigoku bakuhatsu no jutsu [nether blast jutsu]
Range: 10 meters
Handsigns: Serpent
Description: The user's Jigokugan shoots a beam of nether chakra about the size of the user's whole eye. It only shoots a single beam then must be used again.

Name: Jigoku bakudan no jutsu [nether bomb]
Range: 10+ meters
Element: varies
Handsigns: Monkey, boar, hare, ram.
Description: Nether chakra is drawn from an open nether gate and condense into a ball in the user's hand. From then it can be mixed any other elemental jutsu into it (i.e. Fireball justu or water dragon jutsu) and make the bomb stronger. the blast radius of a regular bomb is 10 meters. The blast radius of an element infused into the bomb depends on the strength of the jutsu.

Description: If Jigoku bakudan no jutsu is shot with a Jigoku bakuhatsu no jutsu, the Jigoku bakuhatsu no jutsu is multiplied in strength in size by 2. If the bomb is infused with an element then it's tripled and is infused with the same element.

Name: Jigoku fukusei no jutsu [nether duplication jutsu]
Handsigns: boar, tiger
Description: Causes pitch black shadow clones of the user to come from an opened nether portal. they can only do physical attacks and can take a few more punches than a regular shadow clone can.

Name: Jigoku ryū no jutsu [nether dragon jutsu]
Range: 20 meters
Handsigns: the Jigoku have adapted to being fast due to their short life spans. the prep count for this is 1 post as a control. Ox, monkey, hare, boar, bird, ox, tiger, horse, bird, rat, boar, monkey, dragon, bird, ox, horse, ram, tiger, serpent, rat, monkey, hare, boar, dragon, ox, rat, ox, monkey, bird, rat, boar, bird, dog, serpent.
Description: Causes a wave of dragon shaped nether energy to come from an open nether portal and home in on the user's opponent. (much like water dragon jutsu.) This jutsu also poisons the target if it hits. The poison can be healed with medical jutsu.

Name: Jigoku-jū no jutsu [nether beast jutsu]
Type: Summoning jutsu
Description: When a Jigokugan possessor is born, there is a beast born in the nether realm at the same time. They are taught this justu at a young age so they can grow with their beast. The beast can normally transform from a beast form to "human" form. They can only be summoned from a nether gate. (All Jigoku MUST create a contract in the contract creation forum for their beasts)

Last edited by Rizuma Jigoku on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rizuma Jigoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 pm

I see no issues

Approved

Last edited by Gambit on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gambit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizuma Jigoku on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm

It's not the fire it's the hot air the fire creates. It's actually scientifically possible but i'll remove that part.

EDIT: that's what i copied and pasted from a wikia
Rizuma Jigoku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 am

edit add another elite flaw.. you need a flaw to counter the fact that you have a KKG.

Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Hozuki on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 am

reapproved jajajaja
Hakai Hozuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top