by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Civilian Specialties

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Civilian Specialties

Post by Suijin on Tue May 29, 2012 5:50 pm

-Swordsmanship-
"Fear me! I am a master swordsman! I dance with my finely polished blade! I swing grand arcs above my head! I twirl my sword with grace!"
The art of combat has been around for millions of years. It all began with sticks, stones, and clubs but soon evolved into all out slashing and stabbing with the invention of the first swords. Swordsmanship revolutionized combat for centuries, making battles quick and deaths virtually painless. Mastery of swordsmanship even expands to include the implementation and use of magical weapons that have been imbued with special capabilities. That said, one requires only the skill of Swordsmanship in order to weild a sword that can shoot fire from its tip.

-Mace Fighting-
"It requires strength of will and body to fight with the sheer power necessary for skill with blunt, mace weapons."
The usage of Mace-type weapons in combat easily predates swordsmanship by a century. Mace fighting makes perfect use of blunt or spiked club-like weapons and implemenets them. Mace weapons can include a variety of weapon-types. This can include a mace with a round head, spiked head, or even a head attached to the handle by a chain, allowing it to be swung around. The possibilities of mace fighting are very broad. One can only imagine the massive amount of damage a mace can deal as well. The use of mace weapons is primarily advantageous towards an opponent with durable armor or against a defensive wall. The sheer weight and torque that a mace possesses allows it to break through most defenses. It puts more emphasis on cracking and breaking than slicing and cutting.

-Animal Taming-
"It’s a bear. It followed me home. Can I keep it?”
To tame a beast to accept you as master requires patience, nerve and a power of will. The rewards of studying Animal Taming are considered by some to be well worth the time invested. Tamers have long-been considered extremely useful and versatile in fighting monsters and, to a lesser extent, players as well. While most animals are non-hostile and can be tamed at any time, most taming attempts against a monster will instantly fail. In this case there's no wait time before you can try again. When go to tame a creature, you must first post a topic in which you're wandering around a specified area. Put in the topic title [Taming] and a member of staff will reply with what creature you come across. You can choose to kill the creature, leave it alone, or attempt to tame it. If the creature is hostile, you won't be able to simply leave it alone unless you're able to escape it.
Suijin
Black Ops
Black Ops

Character Sheet
Ryo: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://sg-rpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top