Re: Raizu Tatsumaki (Done)

Post by Raizu on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Done I believe.
Raizu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

In all it is a good app. Just a few things.

In your jutsu.

• Body flicker technique: how much chakra is used within certain distances. Since you said it depends on distance how much is worth a D rank amount of chakra, which is all you can use due to this only being a D rank tech. If you had put D-S then it can be multiple distances and what not in my belief. Any other staff may disagree and correct me though.
  • Earth Release: Ultra-Added-Weight Rock Technique: How much weight per strike? and how soon does petrification begin, how long does it take to fully petrify or how long does it take to wear off?
  • Earth Dome: How much damage can it take?
  • Earth spear: Ok, your skin can not be as hard as diamond with this tech being B rank. Also put in how much damage you can take till it breaks.
  • Earth Release: Earth Style Wall: How much damage again.
  • Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique: Same as the above questions with the Ultra-added weight.
  • Lightning Release: Thunder Binding: How powerful is the electrocution. Also note that if the inside trapped person is a doton user they can dig out, if they are a futon user they can fly out (since you made mention of there not being a roof), if the user is also Raiton and of equal or higher rank they can diffuse the bind with a certain amount of damage. Do make note of all of this.
  • Kaminari kotetsu: How much damage can this take by a technique? Also this being A rank means that it can't null all elements that attack it. In proper response make the technique logical that it can not null opposite elements to that of Raiton which I believe is Earth or fire or wind. Water may be null'd but say an advanced element hits. You may not null those except say C rank and lower techs of it.
  • Ribu Katsu: Make this an A rank or S rank. It has a lot of death qualities so higher rank if you don't mind.

Also do delete all mention of cannon characters, even if they are examples, out of all your techniques.
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizu on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

See as body flicker is a canon technique I cannot accurately tell you what distance does what so hopefully what I put down is okay, also I have changed it so D-S.

For the ultra added weight technique again it is canon so I cannot judge the exact weight it increases, however I can tell you that from what I have seen of the technique it petrifies instantly and does not wear off as it makes the body break apart.

The earth dome I would say can take as much damage as a B rank technique could against others, So within the dome I would say it stops but does not necessarily block all damage done by all other B ranks techniques unless they are lightning of course.

With earth spear that is also a canon tech so those are not my words, it is what the technique does and it has been seen to be incredible durable except against lightning techniques of course, if I had to guess on other weaknesses though fire would definitely be one of them as it clearly says it makes the skin hard not the insides which means heat would still eventually harm him, I can't say what could break the technique if you are speaking of force as in blunt force or with weapons because it was never broken like that, the best I could do is to increase the rank.

The earth style wall is B rank but compressed of a lot of chakra so pretty much blocks all B rank techs and below unless they are lightning based.

With the light weight technique again I cannot guess how much weight it takes off, I do know it activates instantly with whatever it touches thought.

I have changed thunder binding as you asked.

Kaminari kotetsu does not block all elements, The armor does not affect physical items like swords, kunai, shuriken etc etc it is solely focused on blocking/hindering raiton based jutsus. It is basically like lightning release armor without any physical enhancements, as the the damage it can take I have listed that as well, If the technique that strikes the shroud is weaker than the shroud it will be canceled out completely, this should only be used in small amounts as it can be quite draining to the user. If the technique is equal to the shroud then it will most likely lose half it's strength, if the technique is greater than the shroud it will lose only a quarter of it's strength.

Changed Ribu katsu as you asked.

I believe that I have removed all the necessary names but please correct me if I am wrong.
Raizu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizu on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Can I have another mod or admin please say something so I am not just sitting around waiting, I understand sometimes it can't be done in an hour but this is a little ridiculous with the wait time.
Raizu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizu on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Okay so seeing as it has been four days since this was last commented on and no other mods/admin have had the time to look at this I am simply done, this has tested my patience completely and I am leaving the site, feel free to delete the account and what not. I would have liked to stay but sitting around doing nothing on a site is not my interest, so to those I have spoken to reasonably I wish you good luck.
Raizu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:58 am

ok. I am sorry for the massive delay. I've had personal stuff going on and all so I couldn't get to your app since then. Please forgive me and thank Aiden for reminding me to get here when I got back.

Now if you can please return all your app I'll gladly look back through and approve what I can. All that I had noticed prior was the jutsu so please come back.
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content