» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Nothing More Than Process [Leaving Village. Killing Allowed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothing More Than Process [Leaving Village. Killing Allowed]

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 am

Sebastian found himself at the gates of the village and like he expected there were several members of the Nuitari family waiting for him. The leave was meant to be disguised a simple transport, but Sebastian was a strategist and was always planning for the "what if" moments. He left no room for error in what he was doing and had made it a point that he had done this same routine of his for almost 6 months so nothing would seem out of the ordinary. Now all that was left to take his leave of this village, as it was now he already had made all the necessary moves to make everything go smoothly, now all he needed to do was just leave. But he was no coward and thus he had to leave in a way that showed he had full intention of never coming back. Something his family debated with him about constantly, but they would never understand. They were content to live a life in secret, but Sebastian was a man who lived his life in the open. He never feared anyone or anything due to the fact he believed himself to be invincible and was not shy to show such feelings to anyone around him.

So naturally when he approached the gates he was stopped by a gate guard who questioned why he was taking so much stuff out the village. "I am leaving guard, now stand aside least I am forced to make you," he said plainly. The guard was a little shocked and honestly wasn't sure what to make of this entire situation however he could not just allow the man to leave. "That is not acceptable, Sebastian, I must ask you to turn about least I have to report this and detain you," the guard replied. Sebastian laughed at the statement before he stepped closer to the man, "Detain me? I doubt you could stop me if I chose to walk out right now," he said as his tone grew more sinister. The guard was nervous, but he had a job to do and it took no time for him to give a signal to another guard he sent out a call. Sebastian had caught all these movements but pretended as if he didn't notice, he wanted someone to come and then he would show them just how powerless they are.

"I cannot let you pass this gate and it will be reported that some of your family have left already," the man said. Sebastian was aware his family was gone though he figured they might have used some lame elaborate plan to escape rather than doing things his way. It mattered little though, Sebastian was already winning this little battle to leave home and none of these fools noticed it yet. "We will see how long it takes for someone to stop me," he said with a slight grin as he unsheathed his weapon and gave off a bright glow once the light hit it. The guard raised his hands to block the light only to realize that Sebastian had only partially unsheathed the weapon the sheathed it again. "And now you owe me a life...," Sebastian said with a grin as he motioned over one of his kinsman. "Did you deliver the letters," Sebastian asked. The man gave a nod, "I did though I still think what your doing is suicide, Sebastian, I know your confident but...," the man had begun to say before Sebastian cut him off, "Save it, you wouldn't understand." Sebastian had made it a point that all the key figures in the village knew he was leaving and would be at the gate at this time. He expected to see all of them to arrive and then he would leave, leaving no choice but for them to comply with his leaving.

"Then we wait....." he said as he folded his arms. The few, only three, men that were to accompany him only sighed as they shook their heads. "Don't worry comrades, there will be no bloodshed today, I can assure you of that."
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing More Than Process [Leaving Village. Killing Allowed]

Post by Kai Seishin on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

His body moved through the motions, His feet lightly touching down upon tiles of the rooftops, little to no sound would be made as the ninja skillfully manouvred from rooftop to rooftop in stylish and graceful manner. The blond hair'd shinobi was not one to rush into thing's and tho his mind drifted his eye's remained on the mission ahead. Having earlier went by the office of there leader Kai had let himself into the empty office unsure were the kage of Sora no sato was. It was only there that he noticed the letter upon the desk, Only a single word was etched into the paper Goodbye followed by his fellow general's name. Sebastion.....why was he leaving.

Like any ninja Kai had taken the initative and had headed out, There was only a single gate that Sebastion could leave through, And now on his way he heard the signal of the gates being repeatedly made, This meant that there was trouble. The signal had made its way half way through the village each ninja announcing that something was going down. It was nice that a single signal could start of such a chain reaction, So as he flew through the village Kai would jump in a zig zag patter from building to building before his eyes caught hold of the man known as sebastion, Judging the distances Kai was roughly 21 to 22 meter's from the man tho this amount of space was enough for Kai to form the unique handseal,

As his eyes glared at the distant figure Kai would clear his throat before allowing his voice to become louder than usual, As the harmless blue glow formed in his hands, With such force his hand extended palms out at Sebastions back tho there were three men with bastion the extended hands of his had a clear path to the man. Waiting a 5 or 6 seconds before three tiel blade's formed around Kai, With only a hand motion the blade's would extend easily clearing the distance and slicing directly through a single knee cap of each of the three men that were close to bastian, A foolish move but they made no effort to stop the man nor stand in his way so as usual jumping to conclusions he simply made one of the moves the village had nicknamed the Kai. Naturally this would most likely get the man's attention as Kai pointed his unglowing hand's to the man he smiled. "Come on Sebastian, Don't be a party pooper stay here, You know you want to"
Kai Seishin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:43 am

[Don't claim hits that can be avoided, makes you look silly. I can save all my allies easily soooo, I post. And also post the jutsu you use at the end of your post least you cause confusion.]

The reaction would be swift and unexpected. Sebastian, though it was only slight, heard the coming of something moving against the winds. "On my signal move, kinsman," Sebastian said as the sound got nearer. With a simple gesture that involved only him looking into the eyes of his followers they would all swiftly move out of the narrowly dodging a what could have been deadly attack. Along with this Sebastian dodged so that just in case an attack was headed at him as well, it would instead hit the gate guard. He would then half turn so that his eyes were the logical source of the attack. He didn't respond to the attack on his family, he was likely dealing with some random fool. "Gate guard, can you translate messages," he said without looking towards the guard, though he didn't receive an answer.

"Fair enough, tell whoever that is that if they attack again he will risk the safety of the entire village," Sebastian said plainly as he motioned to the attacker who was now yelling. Instantly he knew who it was, poor fool had no clue what he was dealing with. Sebastian made a simple gesture with his hand that would be nothing more than him telling man to come closer. Sebastian was not one to yell, however he made sure that he gave a final gesture. The final gesture was one that should have been obvious to his distant comrade, it was a gesture that signaled trouble. If the man made a single move against Sebastian he would have alot more to worry about than Sebastian escaping.

"This is what we meant, Sebastian!," one of the men yelled, "They are gonna kill us before we even touch the gate." Sebastian kept his eyes on Kai as he spoke, "This one is an idiot but not suicidal. There is a reason that he attacked you and not me, it was nothing but a message that he intends to stop this. Nothing to fuss over, and I am sure once the he gets the message from one of the guards he will be right over to have a little discussion. Though he is a wise one, he must have been around when I used the Basilisk," he said plainly as he looked toward his attacker, "However, I don't truly appreciate the disrespect of attacking my family. I may have to kill this one in order to restore that honor." The men that accompanied Sebastian all protested this though Sebastian did not listen, "As I said, kinsmen, you just would not understand."

Sebastian was gonna give this man one more chance to get closer so that he could tell Kai why he was gonna let Sebastian just walk out. If he chose an action of attacking instead, Kai would likely get punished by the leader or killed in action. If the man were smart he would have known exactly how Sebastian does business, nothing he does is just plain and simple and now many could die if this man dared to continue his attack. "Besides, the man is a well known chakra sensory type," and with that the kinsmen began to settle down and relax. They knew enough of the Basilisk to know what it could do to those sensitive to chakra, distance matter little now if Sebastian activated his ability.

SC In Use:
Name: Very Knowledgeable
Description: Bastian is very familiar with the maps of the land as far as how to get to another village. The numerous landmarks to look for, the types of vegetation that mostly grows in certain regions, and the usual climate of certain places. Bastian is quite literate on the history of most places, the ones that have actually been recorded, thus giving him knowledge of the clans that have migrated or inhabited certain areas and the numerous tales of lost relics of the ancient shinobi world.

Name: Tactician
Description: What Bastian lacks in physical strength he makes up for it with his quick wits and intelligence. Because of the constant studying habits of past tacticians of the past and other strategy books, he is human book of strategies. He is able to assess a situation so thoroughly that even with a little information about a particular issue he is able to see several meanings behind the action.

Name: Analytical Eyes
Description: Because of his nature as a tactician Nobunaga as grown accustomed to spotting even the smallest of changes. He is a firm believer that small things have a tendency to turn into major problems, it made him become more aware of all the things that happen around him.

Name: Samurai Senses
Description: Bastian spent some of his time training in how to properly use a katana from Samurai instead of Shinobi. He learned many of the samurai's focusing techniques making his hearing much greater than the average person. Though it is hardly noticeable when his eyes are open due to the fact he isn't focusing on hearing. Eye's open his hearing is at 10% when they are closed or he is focusing on hearing it is 20% higher. What he can hear when he is focusing ventures into the range being able to hear even a tiny pin drop on wooden or concrete floor.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Seishin on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Hit called:

Judging the distances Kai was roughly 21 to 22 meter's from the man tho this amount of space was enough for Kai to form the unique handseal, As the harmless blue glow formed in his hands, With such force his hand extended palms out at Sebastions back tho there were three men with bastion the extended hands of his had a clear path to the man.

The blue glow that had left his hands had struck, The harmless ball that struck sebastian would then allow the maguelity link to be established, Now with a simple touch to his palm Kai would thus create the link on himself linking the senses of Sebastian to himself at the same time the three men narrowly avoided the maguelity sodom, As the three men moved so did Sebastian but it did not matter there was no sword aimed at him. With the link completed Kai tho he did not know it yet had greatly helped his chances within this battle, With there senses and emotions linked, Everything that happened to Kai would thus happen to Bastian.

As Bastian made a motion that seemed to tell Kai to come closer the young shinobi would remain in place, Bastian by know would notice the link as 4 more blade's of tiel were formed, A quick handseal which took the form of the snake Kai would touch each blade's handle greatly decreasing there weight thus greatly improving there speed close to there limit, If he were to strike with them now the three men would have close to no chance of dodging tho Bastian was another story.

Tho Kai was unsure on what task he would take, His mission for now was to make sure bastian would not leave this village, Holding him off or defeating him was the only way for this to happen atleast untill the other shinobi of the village would arrive. A final blade was formed tho this time it was not pointing toward's Bastian in stead it was facing Kai himself located at his heart. Was this some kind of trap or foolish move. No Sebastian would find out soon enough.

"SEBASTIAN, TELL YOUR COMRADES TO BACK DOWN, WE ARE LINKED, BY NOW YOU CAN TELL IM SURE THAT YOU ALSO FEEL MY SENSES MY EMOTIONS, WE CAN SHARE DEATH PAIN, NOW TELL ME WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE SORA NO SATO"

His other hand was ready to move, If even the slightest movement of malice was made then Kai was ready to have the 4 blades not pointing at him to move, While his other hand was ready to kill himself to take out bastian, Due to the Link Bastian would feel that he was not bluffing there was no lies to the words he had spoken

Jutsu used:

Name: Maguelity pure spread link
Range: All
Type: Nin
Element: N/A
Handsigns: Specific (1)
Description: This technique allows the user to link with others who are linked by Maguilty Sense, causing pain to be shared by all under the influence.. Emotions are shared between the linked as can death be.

Name: Maguelity Sodom
Range: Short - Long 10+
Type: Ninjutsu
Handsigns: Specific (1)
Description:
It creates teal Magic swords in the air. Using simple arm motions and sometimes verbal commands, the user is able to launch the blades, which then hone in on her/his opponents. The blades are different from normal swords, as they attack the opponent's sense of pain directly, making it possible to slice and damage even Hozuki water bodies. However, the blades can still be knocked away or blocked by rapid and high-force water, such as waves. Meredy is also able to create different varieties of blades (Other A-rank techniques can stop/block the blades)

Name: Earth Release: Light Weigted Rock Technique
Type: Nin
Element: Earth
Description: Contrary to its counterpart the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique, instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed,[1] but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows.[2]

Jutsu used in the previous topic.
Name: Maguelity Sensory Link
Range: Short - Long 10+
Type: Ninjutsu
Handsigns:Specific (1)
Description: A technique that allows its user to link two different people's senses to him/herself by using strong feelings of some sort between the two people that are being linked to the Caster's senses. The linked people are distinguished by a seal that looks like a heart on one of their wrists. The two people being connected to the Caster do not have to be near each other in order for this spell to work

SC used
N/A

Kai Seishin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm

[After our discussion in the Cbox I am gonna explain why your hit is invalid. I can go into detail about several things why its invalid, but I will only touch on the one part that matters. Your claiming that one jutsu would reach me before the other. And that is fine, however in my details I said that I heard the sound of something against the wind. Now here is where the point is made. There are several flaws in the description of your jutsu the most important being speed. All projectile based jutsu need to have a average because in all fights it comes down to such minor details. Because your jutsu does not explain this detail I, as the responder to your post, am obligated to make the details as I see fit to keep the thread moving in the right direction. So in this scenario I assumed that I would have heard your second before the first reached me and me dodging in that instance would cause you to link with the gate guard instead of me.

You also stated I didnt show recognition to the first attack. This is true but there is a reason why. Based on how the attack was set-up I assumed whatever was coming at me was an unseen or unheard force. This is why I used the arrival of the blades as my means to dodge and not the first attack. For me as an rper to claim knowledge of the attack without seeing it would be metagaming and I am sure you will have noticed that part and called me out on such a thing. Now back to the attack. Because your jutsu offers no speed details I am assume that it takes quite some time for the attack to cover 21 meters which also means I have ample time to move successfully. Now if you wish to debate pass this point of explanation then get a mod to look over this. t('-'t) If you wish to edit then go for it but if not we will continue with this pointless argument. ]
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 am

OK. I will be battle modding for you guys. If at all you find the information inadequate do take it up with an admin or older mod officer.

With only a hand motion the blade's would extend easily clearing the distance and slicing directly through a single knee cap of each of the three men that were close to bastian,
    This is an auto and there fore is void. Auto'ing is against the rules even if given clear reason as an entry post into a thread it is irrevocably uncalled for and for that reason I am declaring all hits associated with this one as void.

Now you may redo your post to out the auto itself as a remedy that SeBastian suggested and then this thread can go back on track. I do recommend you do that.

Along with this Sebastian dodged so that just in case an attack was headed at him as well, it would instead hit the gate guard

Now as for that connection link thing. That may be usable but as quoted above SeBastian dodged that as well and you hit a guard man with that jutsu instead. So therefore I repeat revise your post within the next two days.
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuitari Kouga on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 am

[Since your leaving and it was confirmed that I dodged, you have now just struck your ally. That kinda voids your entire post so rather than kill you, or wait, we can just void your post that claim the hit.]

The guard was struck, Sebastian had assumed correctly when he guessed an attack would be coming his way. He glanced over to Kai and shook his head, perhaps the man thought Bastian was bluffing about the danger. "So be it," he said as he made a single hand-sign that would cause the several rooms in the ninja academy to blow up with the force of a typical explosive tag. Bastian didn't let his mind wonder to who was hurt, he had another trap he could release and if Kai was smart he would stand down. Sebastian glanced toward the gate guard before he began walking towards him.

"If you wish to ensure the safety of the village you will stand aside. Some where else in this village is another trap I have set. If you or anyone so much as blinks in a manner that I think is threatening I will blow it up and more innocents will die," Sebastian said, his tone cold and almost sadistic. "Your a monster, you won't live long for what you have done," the guard said as he stood out the way so Sebastian and his family could pass. Sebastian laughed mockingly at the man as he exited the village, he had once again showed how he played a better hand in this game of conquering. Now all he had to do was get to the rest of his family, it was likely the his father had already made moves to get things underway. "Lets go, kinsmen," he said as he exited the gate and way away from the village to where his new home would be.
Nuitari Kouga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top