» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

So... [ Private | No Killing ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So... [ Private | No Killing ]

Post by Rowan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Private- As in, it's for Aiden and his "bodyguard" Razz (and whoever else we decide to invite)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiyomi placed another of her normal, non-poisoned arrows against the middle of the bowstring that she was actually a chakra thread, which at the moment was invisible. It would appear to any outside source that she was drawing back only the arrow when in reality, she is drawing back the bowstring as well. Her left eye was closed, although it made no difference from when both eyes were open. The left half of her vision was always dark, and it probably always would be. Kiyomi took deep, steady breaths as she aimed for a tree deep within the forest. As she stood in the small clearing as the afternoon sun set, Kiyomi has the string drawn far back enough that her finger was touching her cheek. She took a normal breath, and let go of both the string and the air in her cheeks. Her chakra thread snapped forward to its less strained state, sending the arrow flying. To the untrained eye, it could have looked as if the arrow disappeared. Kiyomi waited just five seconds, and the sound she waited for rang out across the silent forest.

The arrow was now stuck into the truck of a tree 150 metres away.

She smiled at her handiwork. There was an arrow in a tree 50 metres away, 75 metres, 100 metres, 125 metres, and now 150 metres away. She'd hit every tree she'd aimed for. It wasn't too bad for her normal work, although she knew she could do better. Walking in the desert all day had not been the most fun activity she had tried. I'm sure Masaomi will be impressed, she thought, giddy now. With a bounce to her step, she walked over to her regular arrow quiver. The poisoned quiver was still sealed in her scroll, awaiting the time when she'd actually need it.

Not willing to waste five good training arrows, Kiyomi resealed the bow back in its scroll before putting the scroll in the front pocket of her backpack. She grabbed her backpack and slung it onto her back before and her quiver before going off into the woods to retrieve her arrows. She began to hum a lullaby to herself as she walked through the silent trees. The five foot four girl used the monk-like shakujo much like a walking staff, although it was a good foot taller than herself. It was silent despite the six metal rings it had dangling on the metal point of the staff. She continued to hum as she approached the first tree she had hit 50 metres away from her starting place. The day light was quickly fading, meaning it would be time to travel some more. She enjoyed travelling by night much more than travelling by day.

Chakra Strings:
Name: Chakra Threads
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Chakra Threads is a technique that is usually used by puppet users to allow them to control their puppets in battle. Since these strings are constructs made from very concentrated chakra, they can be seen by people besides the user. Interestingly, as well as pulling objects towards them with the strings, the user can also "push" objects away from them as well, and even get moving objects like buzzsaws. Chakra can also be transferred via the strings, such as to activate some abilities in puppets. The chakra strings can also be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt other things. A skilled user can suppress the chakra to the point that the strings become invisible.
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So... [ Private | No Killing ]

Post by Aiden on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 am

It was very early in the morning when Aiden and Riku were traveling through the plains and waters of the free lands. The two have been roaming for days and haven’t had much rest from the time that they last stopped to spar. Aiden hadn’t really said much, and tends to remain a bit quite when traveling great distances. He almost felt as if he was being a bad host and so to keep things interesting and get their minds off the huge amount of distance that the two will have to cover before reaching Aiden’s fort he tried starting a conversation with Riku. Aiden continued walking as his hands were neatly placed in his pockets he said without turning his sights to Riku, “So how many men have you killed?” Of course Aiden didn’t really want to know the answer to that question and honestly would prefer not to know, but this was the first question which slipped out of his mouth and so he just went with it. He had hope that his new companion would not take offense to the question and would actually answer as a sign of participation and that he hasn’t become completely frustrated with Aiden for not being entertaining. Aiden himself must admit that for a man of trouble, that today was particularly a peaceful day for him. Even the dangerous animals such as wild boar have been not wanted to start trouble with him.

Aiden would now scan the meadows with his eyes looking for different topics and questions to talk about just in case the man has gone bored with his question. Aiden would then come up with a few topics that sprouted out of nowhere and ask them to his companion not knowing exactly what would happen if he did. Aiden spotted a beautiful dandelion and asked, “So man… you sweet? In sweet I mean, are you interesting in having sexual relations in other men?” Aiden just let that question fly out and ride with the wind, but as he heard himself ask the question he soon became curious of the answer. Aiden would expect the man to not answer the question so fast because he would figure that Riku would be either surprised by the randomness of the answer, or insulted that he even asked. Aiden anticipated a few of his next footsteps as he turned to the man, yet still being able to see his way and continued, “I hope I didn’t insult you”, Aiden lets out an uncomfortable chuckle which lasted a split second as he would raise both hands in the” who the hell knows” position, “It’s just you never know the kind of people you run into, and personally I have nothing against gays, but I’m just not into that. I just think I should know a little about you so that we can be better acquainted wouldn’t you agree?” Aiden wasn’t implying that the Riku carried himself in a gay manner either; Aiden had just shot the question and rolled with it.

As the two walked on further Aiden had decided to bring up another topic in which he had been saving so that he and Riku wouldn’t have to talk the entire time but still be mentally awake until it was time for another question. By this time Aiden and Riku had already entered the forest and had traveled in it for some hours now. It was now approaching the afternoon and Aiden had been paying close attention to the forest in which they have entered for animals, which may attack the two and cause serious harm if they are taken by surprise. Aiden’s urge to ask the next question on his mind was a bit delayed by the thought of his younger brother Enoshi, whom he hasn’t heard from in hours. He is aware that he has traveled very far from where he had last left him, but Aiden is very proud and confident in his brother’s abilities, and tries to remain true to his gut telling him that his brother will be alright. Hopefully he makes it back home soon, he has much to tell his brother, whom would entertain him, such as the hell that he had to go through to get these two snakes wrapped around his arms and that he has earned himself a new body guard too. The thought of storytelling brought a small but visible smile back onto Aiden’s face as he would look at Riku and ask him the question which he was saving up. “Hey Riku, let me ask you something. Do you have dreams, bro?” The humidity of the forest along with Aiden’s excessive black clothing was making him hot and his face began to sweat although his body temperature would remain normal due to his passive jutsu.

He honestly would feel a bit heavy along the shoulders possibly from the entire walk and the fact that he has 15ft belcher snakes wrapped around each arm, so some fatigue must be getting to him. Aiden decided to remedy this a bit by locking his hands together and placing them behind his head as he would continue on with what he was saying, “I don’t mean like sleeping dreams, I mean like aspirations.” Aiden would let it get quiet for a bit and then start off by answering his own question, “When I was a bit younger. Heh about eleven years younger to be more honest, I was asked in class. What do I want to be when I grow up? Yah see as a kid I was very much like my brothers would probably describe me now. I was a big rebel, if someone liked something, even if I loved it before, I would instantly dislike it. So the kids in my class”, Aiden would continue on with his story, while hopping over a two foot log that was in his way. He would move about the forest as if it was a place that he has been through before, pointing out every snake he spotted and pile of mud that he or Riku would almost walk into as he told his story, “all said that they wanted to be great shinobis, and become kage, or great medics, one kid even said he wanted to be a rich man. When my teacher asked why? He answered back to her saying that he wanted to be a rich man, so that he could get all the shinobis and kages that money could buy and control them. “

A chuckle came from Aiden’s smile as he tells this story as if he is reliving it. “ Personally I liked his answer better, but quite frankly as good as any of those responses might have been, I didn’t want to become any of that. This must have been my rebellious nature because now that I’m 19 I think it would be splendid if I could be a rich man.” Aiden balls up his right fist and does his stern rich man impersonation, then follows it with a little laugh as he goes back to the story. “But at the time, I didn’t want that the only thing I could think of saying was, that I wanted to grow up to be, the son that my dad always wanted me to be. Heh as I got older I quickly found out that it was a dream made impossible by the same man that I was trying to impress. Don’t get me wrong my father wasn’t all that bad, he was tough, but most of the time the disappointment came from the trouble that I would get myself into. But it wasn’t my fault yah know, sometimes it just came as easy as putting on my gloves. Suck part about it all, was that I think I may have seen him smile at me the day I became jounin. I’m almost positive that I caught a smile, but then I went and ruined it all by ditching the family and abandoning everyone the second I was up for investigation.” Aiden chuckles uncomfortably, “Yeah my dad died a pretty disappointed man. So pretty much my dreams died with him, yah know? Sometimes I feel like I just don’t know which way to go. I guess I’m wondering if you have dreams like becoming a kage or something, because maybe it might even motivate me to do something yah know.” Aiden was smiling as he was the kind of man who loved telling stories and he loved it most when he got to tell it to someone. The two would continue their travels while Aiden would listen to Riku, if he chooses to share.

The two at this point have traveled pretty far into the forest as the sunlight was slowly beginning to fade. Aiden had hoped that by this time the two would have left the forest and have found a perfect place to crash for a while. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case as the two could hear howling and the waking of many forest creatures that haunts the night. Aiden’s only concern was that it was dark yet and that the two would be wise to now use this time to find wood to make a fire and probably form some sort of shelter before it gets soo dark that a normal man would not be able to see two feet in front of them. Aiden had reached a point in the forest where he had decided to just stop walking, as he would turn to Riku and say, “This would be a perfect place to set camp, don’t you think?” Aiden would ask for Riku’s opinion because although this may seem perfect for him, it might not be the ideal camping spot for Riku or maybe he would have spotted a danger that Aiden himself, had not accounted for. Aiden would wait his answer and scan the area with his eyes, until one thing in particular stuck out to Aiden as random. Aiden would point at it with a facial gesture saying (well that’s strange), “Now that’s strange. What? Do you think it’s a trap?” Aiden would look on the floor strings, pits or any signs that the arrow was marking a placement of a trap. Though he was searching Aiden stayed a good distance away as he would smile , “Whoever shot that arrow, is a great shot. You can tell by the angel that the arrow is embedded into that tree that this shot didn’t just happen. This person was aiming for something, but do you think this person missed? And if this person did, what the hell was it hunting?” Aiden’s paranoia began to show itself once more but his paranoia could not be mistaken for fear , because the look on his eye was that of joy. The arrow in the tree reminded him of the time when Aiden’s entire family would go out to the forest once every year as a family tradition to hunt and simply shoot.

They would shoot arrows; throw shurikens and kunais, whatever it may be. At times the Adults would even throw empty bottles of alcohol and then throw another one at the previous one to watch them shatter in the air. The most fun part about it was the reveal of it all. This tradition was not only a form of celebration and a family coming together, it was also a lesson or reminder that us born with the Magure Kekkei Genkai were born lucky bastards. The reveal was that we never missed; no matter how crappy the shot, and how impossible it was, so long as the target didn’t move or nothing new was presented into the mix we would never miss a target. As a matter of a fact Aiden could recall the games he uses to play with his brothers, to see who could make the most impossible shot. This game was more about creativity than it was skill, cause no matter what so long as we could see it and we can make it go the distance, it will always hit. So Aiden and his brothers would use their creativity to come up with obstacles to make the shot seem near impossible and celebrate after hitting the target. Those who never knew about their kekkei genkai ability were always shocked by what they could do and truly believe that the elder has given them magic, until the truth is told at the end of the night.

Aiden would snap back to the present as he would see another arrow 25 meters from the one that he just spotted and another another 25 meters away. By then Aiden knew that these random arrows were absolutely meant for a purpose, but as Aiden would use his far sight (Enshi) to spot every tree 25 meters from that he would see clothing 100 meters away. Aiden would alert Riku, “Someone is coming”, then wait to hear what Riku will want to do.

Spoiler:

Enshi (遠視) : This ability typically means far sight and is a passive ability that can be used as will. This is the primary ability for members of this clan. The ability known as Enshi entails those members of this clan can focus in and see incredible farther than the average human being. Members of this clan have eyes that can fix in on anything or things up to 1000 meters away (approximately as high as a jet plan can elevate) and see things in that area with clear vision. This clear vision works despite the conditions wither it be natural conditions or conditions caused by jutsu such as the hidden mist jutsu. This technique doesn’t necessarily mean that members of this clan have eye balls popping out of their heads, or that they can’t see anything close up. It simply means that they can extend their vision at well. Because of this ability, members of this clan have outstanding peripheral vision, allowing them 358 degree vision on everything that is 10 ft from them. When using Enshi’s ability of far sight, members of this clan will lose 1ft of their 10ft -358 peripheral vision for every 100 meters used. If they max out at 10k meters they will no longer be able to see anything coming from behind them or at the side of them, until they decrease their range in vision. This ability serves well in battle because users will be able to see attacks coming from in front, the sides, and from behind for up to 10 ft around them, but it is up to their own capabilities to spot attacks coming from above or underground. This technique helps them rp wise because they will be able to spot enemies from a far, as long as nothing is obstructing their view(such as trees or whatever).

Spoiler:

Personality: Hyper Observation/ Information Hording: Being as mischievous as he is, Aiden had to teach himself a few skills such as being able to retain and gather a lot of information in a short period of time. Part of being able to do this comes from Aiden’s incredible talent for spotting the smallest, yet most important details in various situations. Aiden has been known to be able to gather all the information in a text book by just skimming through every page, and to be able to spot a needle in a hay stake. This makes him the amazing strategist that he is

Spoiler:

Jutsu used:

Name: Spiritual Heat
Type: Clan
Element: ------
Range: Self
Description: This technique is a passive jutsu which uses the user’s chakra to keep their body temperature from reaching dangerous heights or dangerous lows. The only exception to this technique is if the user uses Magure Predator Mode.

Aiden: King of Gold and Mischief
Spoiler:

Trouble is what you want, then you're going to get it.

Aiden Theme Music
<iframe width="300" height="20" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wdFu5F_ZjMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aiden, The Bringer of Mischief: Starter Profile Scroll

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 pm

The dynamic duo of Riku and Aiden were traveling along, and had been for a small amount of time. They had just sparred a few days ago and just been traveling since. Riku had no idea where, but he didn't care, Aiden was a cool dude. The two didn't speak much, probably because they made a dramtic change so quickly... one doesn't just follow another person to the ends of the earth everyday. Riku's only regret was the fact they didn't get to have company from and beautiful female companions... his hormones were acting up. "I need some ass man..." Riku would say responding to Aiden's random question. "Uhh... I don't know, after the first 30 my humanity kicked in, If I would guess in the hundreds. I don't like thinking as the ones I've killed as humans though, just obsticles from keeping me breathing another day." The man wasn't violent or blood thristy, he just had to act and be hardened when obsticles came. Today was nice, warm rays of sunlight beaming onto his face, not many clouds in the sky.

“So man… you sweet? In sweet I mean, are you interesting in having sexual relations in other men?” Riku stopped in his tracks and gave Aiden a look of pure fear. He was preying Aiden wasn't gay, because he slept by this dude. "Nigga what the fuck?!" he'd say with his voice cracking." , “It’s just you never know the kind of people you run into, and personally I have nothing against gays, but I’m just not into that. I just think I should know a little about you so that we can be better acquainted wouldn’t you agree?” "Oh... thank God. I thought you were gay yourself. Naw man I don't fuck with dudes, I love women and women alone." he'd then grab a bottle of sake from his bag and sipped.He realised Aiden was just trying to understand more about Riku, so they could play off of each others stregnths by knowing each other better. Riku always enjoyed speaking to friends, so he'd hope they could become close, Pause.

Aiden had asked him about dreams, Riku's first thought was his first dream to become a sucessful ninja. This dream he had since he was little, and he planned to accoplish it before he died. "Yeah... I do." Riku simply retorted to Aiden while walking with his hands on the back of his head. His dreams were something he didn't like opening up on at this moment yet. It was personal.

“When I was a bit younger. Heh about eleven years younger to be more honest, I was asked in class. What do I want to be when I grow up? Yah see as a kid I was very much like my brothers would probably describe me now. All said that they wanted to be great shinobis, and become kage, or great medics, one kid even said he wanted to be a rich man. When my teacher asked why? He answered back to her saying that he wanted to be a rich man, so that he could get all the shinobis and kages that money could buy and control them. “

This spoke to RIku because his father was a very rich man... so Rich he had indded bought out past village leaders and kept them in check. Aiden continued and Riku just listened and nodded. Aiden was showing a personal sid to himself, one Riku admired abit, but knew Aiden still wasn't as deep as him. Once the light faded, Riku knew it was time to settle down as well. Riku was smart, but noticed things late at times. Aiden might have bn paranoid so he simply shrugged and said "Might be in your mind bro." Riku simply waited for Aiden to figure out if they were in a trap, but once Aiden told him someone was coming he drew his black tide katana. "Lets just hope it's nobody we have to worry about."

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Kiyomi continued humming as she walked, reaching the first tree. She removed the arrow from the tree’s trunk, running her hand lightly over the spot that it had struck. There was a scar there, and she silently apologized in her mind. She had no idea why, but she always felt the inclination to apologize anytime she harmed something like the tree. After all, it was a living organism and hadn’t done anything wrong. It was something her sister had always done, and perhaps it had just stuck on her. She recalled the first time she’d seen Serina vocally apologizing to a tree she had set on fire. Her sister had always been a strange character, but somehow she had ended up rubbing off on Kiyo. Serina had not been her favourite sibling, but she was her closest (seeing as how she hadn’t seen her other sibling in many, many years).

Kiyomi paused, her hand still gently over the scar on the tree. Thinking of her sister and old times was a bit painful. She hadn’t seen her father or her sister since she had left to train under Masaomi. She was supposed to have returned home two years ago, but she never had, opting to just roam the lands. She couldn’t help but wonder if they had gotten the news, or if they just thought she was dead. She felt guilty whenever she thought about it a lot. Ever since they had lost her mother Ai in the same mission Kiyomi had nearly died in, they had grown closer as a family. They had been a very crippled family, with only three of the original five members of the family. Kiyo’s brother and mother were no longer with them, so her father became extremely protective of them. Serina stayed in the hospital most of the time, but Kiyomi was the one who wanted to be out in the fields. He had kept a tight leash on her for so long, and it was a blessing that he let her go across the continent to be trained in medical jutsu. When her time was up with Masaomi and she had learned all she could, she was supposed to go back home. The thing was she couldn’t handle going back to his oppressive rules and things, so she ended up becoming a wanderer earlier than she planned, searching for news of her brother.

Kiyomi dropped her hand from the tree’s bark, turning her head towards the next tree and walking in thoughtful silence. Her smile had considerably lessened, giving her a rather blank look as she thought about her family. She missed all of them, especially her mother and her brother. What if he’s dead, too? a voice in the back of her mind asked her. Kiyomi retrieved another arrow and placed it in the quiver. She continued walking towards the next tree, contemplating the idea as her right eye watched the ground. She had never actually thought he might be dead. In fact, there was no way he even could be dead. He was too good of a shinobi to let himself die before reaching his goal, and his goal didn’t involve dying until he was at least fifty years old. No matter what, he was definitely alive somewhere out there and she would find him eventually. I just need to get some kind of lead…

Kiyomi heard something in the previously silent forest. She stopped moving and raised her gaze, seeing that she was about 20 metres away from her next arrow. But there were two men standing there too, one who had his sword pulled out. Her right eye widened a bit at her own stupidity. Although she couldn’t right away assume they were enemies, they sure as hell couldn’t be considered allies. She internally berated herself for not paying attention, but she also defended herself thinking that she didn’t think anyone would be around this place. It was obvious they had already seen her, but they didn’t seem to be moving yet. She was now in plain view of them. One of them had his sword out, though. Kiyomi stayed where she was, watching them. Her whole policy of not causing confrontation unless it were necessary was still in effect, so she stayed where she was. She wondered if they'd try to engage in battle right away, or if they were just passers by. She hoped it was the latter because she didn't feel like fighting. She tilted her head as she waited to see what they would do, a sigh escaping her lips.
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Aiden had warned Riku of the incoming person from a distance, but this person had not noticed them. Riku decided to take safe precautions by unsheathing a black katana to show the new stranger that we were armed and dangerous. Aiden had watched carefully to see if this would cause the incoming person to turn back around. He was interested to see that she would keep walking as if the sight of armed man did not faze her. Although he took that as bravery he was confused to see her stop a little longer than she should at every tree, as if she was simply ignoring that they were there. Aiden decided to stay a little quiet for about a minute before he decided to inform Riku about what he is seeing. “So it seems that it is a female”, Aiden had just remembered what Riku had randomly blurted out earlier in the day and says, “So you’re in luck I suppose.” Aiden chuckles bit thinking to him of the convenience of finding a woman in a dangerous place like this. Aiden couldn’t wait until she got away from some of the trees which are blocking his sights so that he could glance a really good look of her. Aiden had secretly hope that this chick was fat or ugly so that he would be entertained at how far his new companion would go to satisfy his sexual urges.

As she would continue walking from her pause Aiden would look at Riku and smile at the fact that they both have not decided to take cover. Aiden started feeling as if Riku was just the same person as him, but with different experiences that made them different people. Aiden had looked back at the girl when she was about 50 meters away from the point when he had first spotted her and there weren’t any tree in sight this time. Aiden got a good look at her, and decided to analyze her with his eyes. He observed her shy but noticeable curves and gentle face, along with her long brown hair. Aiden had also spotted scrolls and a monk like staff and just as quick as he spotted them a smile came across his face. He looks to Riku and says, “ Hey wanna do something interesting. I challenge you to attack this person, and beat her without drawing any blood or killing her for that matter. Can you do that?” Aiden knew that his plan wasn’t really an honorable one but he wanted to test his friend’s skill and not effectiveness as far as killing goes and in addition Aiden would be able to gage the level of this attractive woman so that she may possibly join his team.

Aiden would stand there with a smile as this girl stood still and stared them down about 20 meters away. Aiden figured that the distance she chose was more than enough space for them to speak to each other and for her to make hand signs if needed. Aiden watches on curious of what the outcomes will be, he also wondered if Riku will actually take the challenge and attempt to fight her under these circumstances, especially since he would be able to see how beautiful she is at this distance. In attempts to keep a gentleman’s composure Aiden would say clearly and smoothly with the most beautiful male voice, “Dear pretty, and I pray young devil. Will you tell two amorous strangers what luck they’re like to have?” By then Aiden would expect Riku to charge in at her.

Spoiler:

Divine Voice: He is known to have the most beautiful male voice in the world. He can be found singing on his spare time, but what is most remarkable about his voice is his vocal range, and how loud he can project when he wants to. Rumor has it that sometimes his voice can be heard clearly over 100 meters away.

Blood Lust/ Mischief: This is what has become of Aiden during his years in the sky village. Aiden growing up with people blaming him for many things that goes wrong, and his natural tendency to do things just to cure his boredom, he has developed a bad habit, and psychological tick. This was generally what his father, Kigoshi was worried about. Aiden would get random urges to go on an uncontrollable killing rampage. People have been known to be able to trigger this zone in which Aiden falls into, but nonetheless Aiden keeps himself from going through with it, by doing what he does best, which is cause mischief.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music
<iframe width="300" height="20" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wdFu5F_ZjMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:51 pm

"Oh she's cute." the young white haired ninja spoke to his ally. "I bet her nipples are soft, she's young so I know she's tight." Riku would say jokingly while having a conversation with Aiden. Once his boss spoke of a challenge, Riku had no choice but to accept. He put away his heavy black sword and drew his light silver katana. The glasses on his face were fixed, shoulders were relaxed and stretched and knuckles cracked. "I'll cut her clothes off, though she'll probably take them off once she see's this blade two inches from her tits." Light foot steps treaded from the relaxed ninja, he looked back at Aiden and said, while grinning "Don't blink, you might miss it."

Aiden spoke to the approaching woman with his super beautiful voice, one that Justin Bieber would only dream he could have. "Dear pretty, and I pray young devil. Will you tell two amorous strangers what luck they’re like to have?” 'That alone probably got her wet.' was the thought bubble that made Riku chuckle to himself. Once he was like... a feet feet away from the girl he'd open his mouth to speak. "Yeah, don't even speak. I don't care what you have to say. I don't care who you are, don't move or I might cut off your pretty little belly button on accident." With that, Riku spread his legs apart, his right side facing Kiyo and rfirst sheathed his sword as if he was putting it away, but then ripped his katana out with furious speeds. He aimed an upward slash towards her robe, not deep enough to touch her skin, just rip the clothing open. The attack was so fast, Riku finished his blink once the attack was finished.

Spoiler:
Name: Mujushin Style: Iaidō
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Iaidō (居合道) is a samurai-skill where the user quick draws the blade extremely fast to strike, then re-sheathing it. This prevents enemies from using hand seals and thus ninjutsu, making it highly effective against ninja. Mifune is a master of this style, making him highly effective against ninja of Hanzō's calibre.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Kiyomi saw the one with the sword exchange the wicked looking black sword for a silver katana. Looks like they don't want to just talk. she thought, a small smile appearing on her face. Suddenly, one of the boys spoke, and his voice carried to her despite the distance, sounding clear as day. “Dear pretty, and I pray young devil. Will you tell two amorous strangers what luck they’re like to have?” Her smile widened a bit as she clasped her hands behind her back. OF course, that's what it looked like, when in reality, her hands were unzipping the bottom-most pocket of her backpack as she spoke. Her voice was lilting, but she knew that they probably wouldn't be able to hear her (she was surprised that she could hear the one guy so clearly. She didn't even appear fazed as the one with the sword approached her. "Well, if your comrade continues to get closer, he'll be lucky to survive this," she said in a rather amused voice, no louder than normal. They probably had not heard her, but oh well for them. She touched her tongue to the roof of her mouth, where a summoning seal was strategically located. Instantly, about ten senbon appeared in her mouth, and chakra was being kneaded in her stomach and poison being generated.

As soon as the swordsman was within 5 metres of her, she shot out a plethora of poison mist that would easily reach him and, while both of their visions were likely blocked, she shot out five of the senbon in the exact direction of where she knew the man who had spoken was, then slightly shifted her head to aim the other five senbon where she knew the closer one was. If he hadn't already swallowed some of the mist, hopefully the senbon would do the trick. The next second, she had quickly used another jutsu to disappear into the shadows of the trees so they couldn't see exactly where she was.

Poison Used***:
Poison that can kill within 5 minutes (5 consecutive posts). It would first attack the victims airways and lungs (within the first post), prohibiting them from breathing correctly to the point where they are literally gasping for breath. Then it painfully attacks them. Only Kiyo has the antidote because she developed the poison.
Jutsu:
Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Jutsu)
Range: Where palm hits ground
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to summon objects, but more commonly, animals and summons to his location to fight with him or for a variety of other uses. The user must first sign a summoning contract with an animal that they wish to summon, and can only have one summoning contract at a time.

Name: Poison Mist***
Type: Medical
Element: None
Description: Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances. It is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. The poison's ability to kill is tremendous, as even just breathing in a small amount will mean the end of the target's life. As this technique combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu.

Name: Poisoned Needle Shot***
Element: None
Description: Using prepared poisoned senbons, the user can spit these needles from their mouth at the opponent. This poison is deadly and have an instant effect. It is usually used in assassination missions to surprise the enemy.

Name: Kage no Suterusu (Shadow Stealth)
Description: If the user’s body is covered in shadows their skin will begin to blend into the environment, becoming a human camouflage and concealing their position. It doesn't take much chakra and is perfect for reconnaissance missions and information gathering.

***I used MY poison with these jutsu, instead of the instant-death poisons they describe. Be happy I didn't use the instantly deadly ones ^^
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Once Riku about 5 meters away from Kiyo, she began a barrage of attacks. The moment she opened her mouth his hand began motion. He was taking no chances after being poisioned by Aiden a few days ago. Now Riku couldn't see the senbon since they were disguised by the poision mist, but this mfer's first instict was flight. The young man was trained to combat poision, since his body couldn't handle it well. He had his sword in one hand, and formed a jutsu in his other, and sumerged himself under ground while flickering backwards. The jutsu began the moment Kiyo's mouth opened, it basically happened like: Kiyo opened her mouth to use the poision, Riku had already been ready to move around since his kenjutsu style requires it, he flickered back by Aiden once the mist shot out her mouth and he burrowed into the ground before the senbon or mist hit.

He began digging 30 meters to the right of the Aiden while holding his breath encase the poison seemped into his hole. He'd leave behind a lightning clone while he continued to dig until he was about 40 meters away from Kiyo, the lightning clone preformed the Earth step and located Kiyo, then retorted the information back to Riku. While the real Riku would keep tabs on Kiyo, wherever she moved, he then popped back up from underground and scratched his head irritated. He was meters away from Kiyo and her jutsu, holding his katana irritated. He hated poision, and hated this woman was actually putting up a fight. If the poision found it's way towards him, he'd flee simply, but he was out of range of the attack. Now while he was meters away, the man began throwing kunai and shuriken at kiyo, pinpointing her loaction using his jutsu. He didn't throw bombtags or anything else overly tough because he couldn't kill her... he planned on stripping her naked.

Spoiler:
Name: Dochuu Senkou - Underground Submarine Voyage
Range:
Element: Doton
Description: Doton • Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, a ninja can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth, extending a weapon or hand above the earth to appear as a shark or submarine fin.

Name: Raiton Bunshin no Jutsu
Range: N/A
Element: Raiton
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Range:10m (Genin) Land to Land (S-Rank)
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:25 am

(I was skipped so, this is my post)

Aiden was watching the two go at it and was very impressed. Aiden was mainly watching the new girl’s movements and from 20 meters away she spat something in Aiden’s direction right after spewing mist from her mouth. Aiden was fortunate that he is able to see through the mist, but he can roughly make out the thin senbons speeding his way. Aiden jumps up into a tree and summons Jagaken from his weapon storage. Aiden lay back on the body of the tree while sitting on the branches with his sword leaning on his shoulder. Aiden watched Riku’s movements as he is impressed with them both, especially this woman. Soo much coming from this little girl, Aiden looks down at the tree and sees four of the five senbons which she had shot out. The jump has resulted in him dodging a majority of them, but Aiden also noticed the one on his shoulder. Aiden was slowly finding it a bit harder to breathe as pain began to come to play. Aiden is fortunate enough to have a high tolerance to poisons as he would pull the senbon out and activate Jagaken which would remove all poisons from his body. Aiden would not get involved in what he perceived would be a small but interesting spar; although he kind of hopes that she would stop urging him to do so. Aiden speaks out to her, “That’s some serious poisons you got there. It seems like your style is starting to look much like mine.” Aiden’s voice would definitely be heard by her as he looks straight ahead, not even looking at her directly. Aiden would then talk to Riku from where he is, “Wanna borrow my sword for a bit? You gotta be easy though.” Aiden think of how provocative the things Riku said were and feared for her a little.

Spoiler:

Enshi (遠視) : This ability typically means far sight and is a passive ability that can be used as will. This is the primary ability for members of this clan. The ability known as Enshi entails those members of this clan can focus in and see incredible farther than the average human being. Members of this clan have eyes that can fix in on anything or things up to 1000 meters away (approximately as high as a jet plan can elevate) and see things in that area with clear vision. This clear vision works despite the conditions wither it be natural conditions or conditions caused by jutsu such as the hidden mist jutsu. This technique doesn’t necessarily mean that members of this clan have eye balls popping out of their heads, or that they can’t see anything close up. It simply means that they can extend their vision at well. Because of this ability, members of this clan have outstanding peripheral vision, allowing them 358 degree vision on everything that is 10 ft from them. When using Enshi’s ability of far sight, members of this clan will lose 1ft of their 10ft -358 peripheral vision for every 100 meters used. If they max out at 10k meters they will no longer be able to see anything coming from behind them or at the side of them, until they decrease their range in vision. This ability serves well in battle because users will be able to see attacks coming from in front, the sides, and from behind for up to 10 ft around them, but it is up to their own capabilities to spot attacks coming from above or underground. This technique helps them rp wise because they will be able to spot enemies from a far, as long as nothing is obstructing their view(such as trees or whatever).

Spoiler:

Name: Hyper Rejuvenation
Description: This SC was developed at birth. This SC allows Aiden high tolerance to poisons and to recover from wounds at an unnaturally rapid rate. This SC would be able to heal all minor wounds in two posts, and all major wounds in four posts. This does not mean that after the wounds have rejuvenated that Aiden does not feel pain. He continues to feel the pain as if it was still there only the effects of those wounds are taken care of, such as what the result of getting stabbed in the kidney would lead to. This SC does re-grow limbs, and the pain lasts in the area as long as it would take for an average human being to recover from the damage. This of course is unless it is taken care of by a medic.

Spoiler:

Divine Voice: He is known to have the most beautiful male voice in the world. He can be found singing on his spare time, but what is most remarkable about his voice is his vocal range, and how loud he can project when he wants to. Rumor has it that sometimes his voice can be heard clearly over 100 meters away.

Hyper Observation/ Information Hording: Being as mischievous as he is, Aiden had to teach himself a few skills such as being able to retain and gather a lot of information in a short period of time. Part of being able to do this comes from Aiden’s incredible talent for spotting the smallest, yet most important details in various situations. Aiden has been known to be able to gather all the information in a text book by just skimming through every page, and to be able to spot a needle in a hay stake. This makes him the amazing strategist that he is

Spoiler:

This sword was said to have been created in the spirit of the Basilisk, god of serpents. This blade gives its wielder an unmatched ability to control all serpents and any creature that falls under this relation. This blade allows the user to use snakes as partners in fights and instantly stores all venoms or poisons that are affecting the wielder’s body into its composition making the venom or poison part of its blade or chakra arrows, therefore infecting anyone that it cuts with the poison. This ability is passive and will do this every time the wielder is infected with poison or venom, but it will only store the poison temporarily. When it takes in poison the poison lasts up to 8 posts maximum.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top