by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Dancing About (NDE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing About (NDE)

Post by Jojo Soren on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

(OOC: NDE - Not Death Enabled)

Jojo would arrive out in the center of the region of an interesting spot out in the heat. A desert of sorts as Jojo strolled around the area with high interest. She was utterly bored for the facts as it was but thankfully she was one who didn't mind the desert region as she looked around the area. She smiled as she would pop her neck and then with a calm and happy smile she would sit down and listen to the air itself.

She was one of the ninja referred as a wanderer and one of the best in her opinion. She didn't care for that aspect but she didn't mind being judged either for being a wanderer. Brushing that green hair of hers back and a look around the area that she was in she would happily and kindly smile as she popped her neck and looked around the area in such a way that she was a perfectionist in its own right. She would even begin to sing to herself as she did this for her own self thinking.

Singing the song Nemo by Nightwish in its mysterious ways as she cleared that voice to flutter the air. Her voice deepening and vocalizing all around the air. She would envision her own past and as so she would also think up of all the old possibilities she had. How she missed her civilian days but those were pitiful times because after all she would have done was die without a purpose. Her own voice flowed with elegance as her golden eyes closed and her body merely sensed all the chakra around her and her ears listened to the wind passing through the trees.
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Ryo: 2000
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dancing About (NDE)

Post by Rowan on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Kiyomi glared at the ground as she walked. She absolutely despised the desert area of the Free Lands. Heat and bare sand-like dirt was not very uplifting to anyone. She much preferred the dense, forested areas. In her right hand, she held her shakujo, which looked a lot like the staffs old Buddhist monks carried around. Although the six metal rings seemed to hit against the metal head, it did not make a sound as she walked, using it much like a walking stick though it was a good foot taller than herself. In her other hand, she held a black umbrella, shading her from the angry sun above. Her pale skin looked practically untouched by the rays of the star, and she planned to keep it that way. She knew from experience that she burned quite easily.

Kiyomi gritted at the thought of her burning under the sun. The only time that happened had been when she was stumbling through the Free Lands, headed back to Tsuchi with a young boy she had sworn to protect. These memories began to lead her to thoughts of when- Kiyomi paused in her walk. The cheery young girl she normally was wasn't about to let the desert heat turn her into a pessimist. The resigned frown that had been on her face turned upwards a bit as she continued walking, opting to think about where she was headed. Territory L was only a few miles to go, as she knew from her many trips back and forth.

As she continued on, she looked ahead with a small smile on her face, thinking about seeing her good friend Masaomi. Kiyomi glanced around, and she stared at something on the horizon. As she got closer, she began to hear a lulling noise, much like music. Curiosity took over as she approached the growing green dot she had seen. It was obviously a person, a girl by the looks of it. She slowed her walk as she approached, noting the girl's situation. She was obviously a wanderer, probably a kunoichi too. She stopped where she was, about five metres away from the woman. Tilting her head, Kiyomi spoke in a loud, drifty voice. "Excuse me, ma'am? Are you a wanderer or just lost?" she asked with a smile, but innocent curiosity on her face. She knew what the answer would be, but wanted to ask her anyways.
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Jojo's mind peaked an interest inside her when she began to sense someone having entered her 1500 meter range of thought. Now that in itself was good to her as she would smile and continue her singing though never keeping her mind off of the position of the person walking. She danced some while this person had entered the 1000 meter range. Upon that her mind was gladly uplifted while she thought, "Maybe I'll be able to see someone again. This ought to be really good."

Her own personal tastes of music shifted to that of chivalrous times that were all gladly filled with traditional pieces of the musical art. This she would sing and or hum to just for her own entertainment. She never ceased her voice and not once did she choke on a note as she spun only once when the person whom was coming towards her would finally ask a question of whether or not she was lost. Jojo however didn't mind being asked this as she would answer in kind, "No, I just enjoy my time in this region though the tropical forests are much better to dance in."

Dancing is what she does best so she didn't see the problem of herself saying something such as this. Though undoubtedly there would be problems in the future, this just wasn't going to be one of them. She would stop her dance and bow with a small smile, "Wanderer: Soren of the Healing Bite, at your service." She merged her name and her alias together as she also gave out her subtitle of being a wanderer. This also didn't cause and alarm for her, after all a meeting like this wasn't something Jojo would pass up as she would now ask, "May I know your name?"
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 pm

How strange, Kiyomi thought when the woman revealed that she preferred dancing through tropical rainforests. Kiyomi had yet to meet a single person like this lady during her travels. One thing was the color of her hair (the strange, yet gorgeous green shade seemed to be natural), and the other was the way the lady was acting. In fact, she seemed to be as upbeat as herself. It was definitely a strange, yet welcome meeting. Kiyomi's smile never phased in sincerity as she asked her name. "Orihara Kiyomi. Feel free to call me Kiyomi or just Kiyo," she told her pleasantly, starting to spin the black umbrella in her left hand. She had this thing about her that never let her sit still.

"So, Soren, what are you doing out here?" she asked, starting to slightly shift her weight from side to side, the movement calming her energetic spirit. The heat and deserty feel was still unpleasant, no matter how much she smiled. "And where might you be headed?" she added as an afterthought. Perhaps she could accompany Soren part of the way to wherever she was going. Then again, she did like her alone time... Kiyomi glanced to the right, and immediately remembered where she was. The blazing hot sun peeking under the bridge of the umbrella made her wince and look back at Soren. She'd definitely rather have some form of human interaction in this wasteland than have to walk through it alone.
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Jojo smiled at such interesting thoughts as she felt multiple feelings of different waves of pressure along her as she would smile at hearing the name of this person. "Kiyomi, the name meaning pure beauty. Kiyo with means purity. Your last name however is quite different. Ori which means occasion, opportunity, and time mixed with the elegant hara which can mean field. All in all it is a beautiful spring name which may well tell me a lot of your liking of this region." Jojo had just disected an entire name and that was done directly before being asked where she was going.

Soren merely smiled and said so pleasently, "I've no idea. I know of a few hot spring places and possibly some oasis that I may visit within this region but aside from that I was planning to just go wherever my feet take me." She was very like that as she didn't have very much that needed to be done other than that in itself as she happened to love the feeling of the tropical oasis that was possibly 1400 meters west of their position but that was just an estimate on whether it was an actual tropical oasis or just a simple shaded pond oasis. Though ideally she loved both.

"Now as for your earlier question as to why I'm around here? I like the sand in my feet from time to time." If anyone looked at her feet they would see her bare feet and if someone looked in her person they wouldn't see any pair of shoes. Barefoot in the desert may be deadly but she knew how to walk it with a crooked legging while each foot would smooth out under the top sand that could very well burn through your feet. She would shrug and then ask, "And where exactly are you planning to go? Maybe I can accompany you there."
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:01 pm

It was interesting that the girl knew what her name meant, and strange at the same time. Kiyomi thought her name was beautiful, and she had always loved the way it sounded. She had never known exactly what it meant, but now that she knew, she thought it was perfect. Kiyomi's smile seemed to grow a bit wider when Soren told her the meaning. This lady knew more about my own name than I did... Although, I probably could have figured it out if I had really thought about it.. she thought humorously. "Yeah, I don't much like the heat. Brings back bad memories, not to mention I burn easily," she said lightly, glancing down at her bare upper arms, and her bare shins with sandaled feet. She had relatively pale skin. As she was looking down, she noticed Soren wasn't wearing any shoes, meaning her feet were probably burning. Kiyo's eyebrows furrowed a bit as she tried to figure out why Soren wasn't wearing sandals. Her mind was brought back to the conversation at hand when she spoke again.

Kiyo's eye went back to Soren's face as she told her where she was headed. She nodded a bit at her explanation. Kiyomi often did things like that: taking a liking to just walking around (though not in this part of the Lands) and going wherever her feet took her. As a wanderer, she got used to doing things like that. Soren's mention of a possible oasis captured her curiosity, though, and she contemplated looking for the oasis. It has been quite some time since she had heard rumors about anything. This oasis was something she could possibly benefit from, too, in case she was ever in its area again and needed a place like it. Besides, Masaomi wasn't exactly expecting her; she was only going there for a surprise visit.

Soren told her that she liked the sand under her feet, which explained her lack of shoes, and satisfied Kiyo's curiosity on that matter. Soren turned the questioning onto Kiyomi. "Well, I was headed for Territory L, but I'm in no rush. Is there really an oasis out there? Perhaps we could go look for it? I think I need a bit of time spent actually doing something other than just 'wandering', you know what I mean?" she asked, not exactly expecting the woman to "know" what she meant. She smiled again, "By the way, why do they call you 'Soren of the Healing Bite'?"
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Jojo would pop her neck and somberly walk around as she would listen to what this ninja would say. Territory L was a ways out of the way and yet where she needed to go indefinitely would prove useful for most anyone. She didn't know much about L though so she wouldn't be much help in that area of expertise but she was useful for saying, "Area L? Well I hope you enjoy it there for the best of your time being there. You planning to build home there?" She had asked this before going into the other questions and upon that she would answer in kind.

"Yes there is an oasis nearby. About 1400 meters away and the only way I can tell is that there are birds there that primarily are found in tropics and beach area's of the globe. So that must mean the oasis is nearby and of course we can go look for it." Remembering that the wandering cliche was active in all respect she continued, "And I can perfectly agree on the fact that doing something is better than just 'wandering' as you kindly put it. I perfectly understand." And she did indeed understand the physical mind sets of this.

She would lead Kiyo towards the oasis's direction while there would be a small gathering of bugs on her hand as she would be releasing chakra. This was basic medical chakra that just so happened to allow Jojo to heal bugs for their days of work around the desert region as she would smile. She would see a hurt bird but she would merely smile and say to Kiyo, "I'm not going to attack or anything. I'm making a clone to heal that bird there." And so she did. Making the clone to then rush over to pick up the bird as Jojo would perform the healing hands jutsu and immediately began to heal it.

"I'm a healer of many trades and I hope that bids you well to know. I can't hurt any one even if I tried," By the time they were finished healing the bird Jojo's clone would disappear, the bird would fly away, and they would all be left to walk towards the oasis on their own. She would focus and then remember the other question that had not been answered yet. "I guess I forgot one thing to say. You had asked me about why I was called Soren of the Healing Bite. In all reality the true name is Mistress of the Healing Bite; where as, my name is Jojo Soren."

"I recieved that name for one jutsu of mine in particular and that is the Heal Bite jutsu. It is what I am most known for and no one has had a problem that my jutsu couldn't fix. I can heal most any wound though if your limbs are chopped off I merely heal it to become a stump. That is all I can do but I'm in the market of making a perfectly able body jutsu suited to perfect the Heal Bite jutsu I possess. That is why I am known as Mistress of the Healing Bite anyway."
By the time Jojo will have finished the entire explanation they were half way to the spot and yet it was so dry and hot Jojo would pull out a water flask and drink a swig of water and then ask, "Would you like some as well? It is getting fairly hot?"

(584 / 550 words training)
Medical clones:
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo Soren on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Jojo would look around and then feel the air turn a musty color. She remembered something she must do and said, "If you go that way for a few more hundred meters you should be alright. Fare well I have something to do but I do wish to meet you again." Then with a spin of her foot she would jump off and disappear into the haze of the desert area.

{{Exit}}
Jojo Soren
Sannin
Sannin

Character Sheet
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content