» Kouga Bloodline
by Nuitari Kouga Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 am

» The Major Villages
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 am

» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

A meeting of two Super-Powers (Aidan and Kid No-Killing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A meeting of two Super-Powers (Aidan and Kid No-Killing)

Post by Zenkichi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Clouds grazed the sky as small beams of sunlight peered throughout the land, which was between Sora no Sota and un-claimed terroritory. The land had small villages, with inns and farm lands spread out, not completely a village, but on the verge. This particular area had mostly Inns and small resturants, owned by rich Sato business men trying to build their own vacation town. A pale man with a huge amount of white hair, wearing like 5 swords on his body, walked through this town looking for something. What was it? A growling noise emiited from his stomach, revealing his motives... he was hungry.

"Goddamn my stomach... I only have like... enough money for lunch. Where the f*** am I gonna get money for dinner from?!" He'd say slightly irritated and very hungry. People around would stop and stare at him for carrying around a few weapons. Outside Ninja weren't popular in these parts. Even though it wasn't Sato, if you weren't wearing that headband you were easy prey for the bandits or other Sato ninja. He was a marked man already.

Once Riku found the resturant he sat down in a booth and ordered a bottle of cheap sake and a big meal composed of rice, steak and veggies. "Oh God yes!" he'd say and begin chowing down. After finishing his meal, and two more bottles of sake, the man had finally been full, though remembered he had no money for dinner. A slight buzzed Riku paid for his dinner and left out the resturant. A group of ten bandits surrounded the man staring at him with greedy eyes. They laughed and grinned, causing other villagers to go inside and lock up, knowing of the future... a fight would occur.

"Hey there stranger, you seem to be lost. You see... this is the Broken Blades land... and you're intruding without paying the toll." the so called boss would say while holding a large, 12 foot axe over his shoulder. "I really don't feel like taking out the trash today, come back when my head stops spinning." He'd say, sobering up. Three bottles of cheap sake won't get him drunk, just buzzed until he chooses to get alert. "What did you say?!" one of the lackeys would retort angry. Riku simply attempted to walk through the crowd of bandits, though one impatient fool decided to attempt aimming a slash at his open back. Without hesitation Riku ripped his silver katana from it's sheath and cut open the mans throat like a letter opener to mail. The others charged and while using the same single sword he was able to slice, chop and stab his way through the 8 bandits in like... 5 seconds.

The boss, finally having enough, slammed his weapon towards Riku. The ninja sheathed his silver sword and drew his black one in lightning fast speeds, then proceeded to cut through the entire Axe and chopped of the bandit's head without even changing his tired face expression. The blood was wiped of the weapon, and put onto his back. The 10 bandits were slain, and Riku once again had to flee before news of his presence reached his Ex-Village. "I wonder if they have any cash?" he'd say checking the dead bodies.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A meeting of two Super-Powers (Aidan and Kid No-Killing)

Post by Aiden on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:45 pm

The sun came up at 6 am, but Aiden was up much earlier. He had been searching long and hard for a certain snake. It’s interesting because Aiden has encountered many snakes but this one in particular is one of his favorites, yet he has never encountered it. His search had lead him to a large valley with streams of water. This valley was very unique and from experience he has found this valley to be full of snakes of every variety. Yet its mid-morning and he has yet to even find signs of this snake. No matter Aiden remained patient, as he continued his search until he found a large waterfall. Aiden smiles as he looks through his book and reminds himself of the rarity of this serpent in these parts. He reads on and finds out that these snakes have been spotted in south east Asia, but an old lady had promised him that she has encountered this snake in this valley.

Aiden would climb all the way to the bottom of the waterfall were its more peaceful and find a nice big rock. He would gently place his book and take off all his clothes. He would neatly fold his clothes as he would then turn and stand naked towards the water, staring at it. He would stare at it as if he were in a Trans, as if he could almost hear it talking. He looked towards a forest that was directly behind him and hear voices from that direction, but focused on finding this one snake he turns towards the body of water. He would then walk towards the water gently as the freezing cold of the water would send chills throughout his body. He would focus himself as his body began to return into normal temperatures and he would dive in and descend to greater depths.

As he swam deeper the water would get colder but his body temperature would remain the same. Suddenly he hears a very firm voice coming from right behind him saying, “You shouldn’t be here” as he would spot it and watch it slither past him. Aiden actually wanted to continue communicating with the snake but it continued on. Aiden looked about holding his breath for as long as his body would allow it before ascending to the top for air. He would remain a float while taking in air and contemplating on how to find this creature. Aiden had began to think that the old woman had fooled him and in result had caused Aiden to waste his day. Aiden thought of the old woman and the main thing that came to his mind was the natural sweetness of her face. Aiden would chuckle a bit as he thought that of all the people he has encountered with in his difficult life that she might be the first to have deceived him so easily. Aiden shakes off the thought and giving her the benefit of the doubt he dives in one more time looking for this snake. He dared to travel deeper than he did before and as he descended he began to her many voices. These voices fueled him to keep pushing further as he knows that they are for sure water serpents. He went lower and moved a couple of rocks before he finally saw a horde of snakes. He smiles as he found not one but two of the serpents which he was looking for both being around 16 ft long. (Belcher sea snakes) he thought to himself as began to communicate with them, having the two belcher snakes gently wrapped around both arms as he moved up to the surface. Once he reached the surface he walked out of the water and laid there naked near the rock.

He was breathing hard as he was attempting to regain his composure. After a minute or two he had realized what he has done and has a small celebration with himself, causing commotion in the area. He would then get up and put back on his clothes and strap his sword as he moves east from where he was. On his way to nowhere in particular he started having conversations with the belcher snakes strapped around his arms and in his sleeves. He walked for a few hours before finally, he found a place resembling a village for tourists. He made his way in their as he would watch the population decrease in livelihood by going inside and calling it a day. Aiden looked about confused for a minute before he heard a few manly grunts, not to far from where he was. He decided to take higher ground and check it out. Upon arriving to the site he was delighted to find one man in the center surrounded by ten men. This man seemed to be very relaxed, but the other men were a bit edgy.

Aiden smiles to himself and communicated telepathically with the snakes in his shirt saying (hmm what do you think that guy did?). The first snake would give his answer (He obviously slept with that dudes wife), snake two would respond (what dude?) . Snake one clarifies (the dude with the axe of course). Snake two finds this thought to be silly and gives an answer of his own (No way, surely he raped that guys daughter). Snake one, (What guy?), Snake 2, (The guy with the axe of course). Aiden would silence them while taking a seat on top of the roof in a criss -cross position, (Shhh that guy has five swords, watch this cliché) . They remain in silence as they listen, "What did you say?!" . Aiden smiles and says, (oh boy here it comes). Suddenly one of the bandits aimed a slash at the guys back and just as Aiden had predicted, the man retaliated brilliantly. Within 5 seconds all ten bandits were layed out on the floor dead as Aiden himself would have to raise an eyebrow at that sight. Although he thought the whole outcome was predictable the movements were still impressive and the sight as ugly as it can be. But as Aiden remained silent the snakes in his clothes began to hiss silently but Aiden understood what they were saying. Snake one(oh Shit! That’s nasty), Snake 2( the f!@## was that!), Snake one (why you f@#$ wit dat nigga!). Aiden would then begin clapping loudly so he can be spotted by the man who is now looking for money in the pockets of those he had murdered. The snakes stopped hissing volunteer as Aiden began to speak, “ Heh not bad dude, but even you would have to admit that none of that was really necessary. But of course I can’t be defending the dead”.

Aiden rose to his feet and continued speaking as the snakes would now wrap around his waist. “Besides I’m sure they knew what they were getting into”. Aiden would then look around finding chopped wood being used for fire as the smell of food filled his nostrils he remembered that he hadn’t eaten in a couple of hours and yawns, shaking off some of the remaining cold water that is left in his hair. He continues with the man remaining a good distance away, “Now im not really the defender of all that is good, nor am I trying to push it to the point of harassment, but if this like an everyday thing to you?” Aiden would stand there keeping an eye on the stranger and at the same time wondering how his brothers are doing right about now.

Spoiler:

Name: Serpent’s Magic
Description: This SC is one of Aiden’s most remarkable ones. This allows Aiden to be able to communicate and manipulate snakes and anything that falls into the serpent category. With this he can use a serpent to spy on people or use it as a partner in battle. He can also see through these snakes eyes.

Name: Spiritual Heat
Type: Clan
Element: ------
Range: Self
Description: This technique is a passive jutsu which uses the user’s chakra to keep their body temperature from reaching dangerous heights or dangerous lows. The only exception to this technique is if the user uses Magure Predator Mode.

Aiden: King of Gold and Mischief
Spoiler:

Trouble is what you want, then you're going to get it.

Aiden Theme Music
<iframe width="300" height="20" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wdFu5F_ZjMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aiden, The Bringer of Mischief: Starter Profile Scroll

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 am

Riku would find enough money to keep him fed for a few more days, he burns all his cash on loose women and expensive sake. But he knew he couldn't waste it today, Sato ninja were hot on his tail. People were comfortable enough to come back outside, peering at the man almost like he stole something. He simply finished robbing the dead men and looked up towards this voice above him, who had enough courage to speak to a cold blooded killer. Obviously he wasn't afraid of some dude that dropped 10 dudes alone... in a few seconds. He began rubbing his neck and looked towards the man with curiousity.

"I rarely get money, so I have to make due with what I can. Usually some idiot bandits, rouge ninja, or a team of assassins come after me. The assassins have nice weapons, but don't bring money since it's their mission. I mop the floor, collect the assets and live to drink another day." Riku would say looking at this new dude with a snake coilling down his waist. Must be his pets, or summons if the guy's a ninja. He was trying to figure this dude out... he might be a bounty hunter or on a capture/destroy mission. Riku kept his right hand in his hand, gripping a hidden katana. "I mean mutha fuckers should have noticed I have like 5 katanas... that should be a red flag alone to not fuck with me." he'd say raising an eyebrown.

"So what's your story? You don't really see villagers carrying around snakes and speaking so care free to a dude that killed the shit out of 10 bastards without breaking a sweat. You a bounty hunter after me? You a ninja?"

((Sorry it took so long this computer is so slow))

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 am

Aiden listened to the man as people slowly began to leave their houses again. Aiden had found it strange that these people would not over react, and because of that he started to think differently of this man. Aiden began to think, that maybe this man was a town hero, and that the people were relieved by the death of the men, but disappointed in the pick pocketing of their hero. Even so the concern left Aiden as quickly as it came. Aiden was aware that he had gotten the man’s attention now and was waiting for his response, when it came.

"I rarely get money, so I have to make due with what I can. Usually some idiot bandits, rouge ninja, or a team of assassins come after me. The assassins have nice weapons, but don't bring money since it's their mission. I mop the floor, collect the assets and live to drink another day." Aiden listened to the man paying attention to his body language as he spoke. He noticed the man was looking at his snakes. Aiden made the snakes enter his clothing and wrap themselves around his waist from inside of his shirt, so that it remains hidden. He also notice the man hide his hands in his sleeves and remembers that commonly one would keep their hands out so that the other wouldn’t suspect anything, so he took note of that, as his excellent observational skill come to play. The man continued speaking, "I mean mutha fuckers should have noticed I have like 5 katanas... that should be a red flag alone to not fuck with me." Aiden heard this and smirked a bit nodding in agreement, “ I guess I couldn’t have put it more plain myself”. He says this although he would have gone about it in a much different manner, even though he was in no position to judge as a wanderer he knows how hard it could be fighting for survival. Sometimes one has to do what they must do to survive.

Aiden takes a slow look around again, not wanting to stare the stranger down anymore then he already have. He is still able to see the stranger clearly, but just chooses to direct his eyes to the people passing by. The man spoke again, "So what's your story? You don't really see villagers carrying around snakes and speaking so care free to a dude that killed the shit out of 10 bastards without breaking a sweat. You a bounty hunter after me? You a ninja?" Aiden hears this and chuckles as he realizes that this man is right. His calm demeanor and the snakes of course must have gave him away, but it was no matter, Aiden wasn’t really keeping secrets at the moment anyways.

He looks back at the man and speaks to him, “ my story. Quite simple really, young boy with a disappointed father and a loving mother, and a wish to be better than his talented best friend. “ Aiden takes an exaggerated deep breath and continues, “Boy finds a weapon that can help him get better than his best friend but his ambitions in the process gets his friend killed by village official and causes boy to be number one suspect.” Aiden leans his head towards his right so that his neck is in a more comfortable position for him than being stiff, and continues, “Short story boy runs away and comes back later to find both parents dead. It’s a long story but I hope it answered your question.Bottom line is I’m not really looking to make enemies nor am I the type to argue back and forth about who is going to kill who, besides you don’t seem to be that type either, but after what I just saw I wouldn’t mind a spar. Thing is I’ve been meaning to test me skill on a worthy opponent, what do you say?”

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music
<iframe width="300" height="20" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wdFu5F_ZjMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:40 am

“ my story. Quite simple really, young boy with a disappointed father and a loving mother, and a wish to be better than his talented best friend. “ Those words awoke something in the young ninja. For he had a similar past. His father was a rich man, who pushed Riku into becoming a ruthless ninja of impectable power. His mother loved him with all her heart, so much she nearly died of heartbreak when he defected. Maybe this guy could make a good lifelong partner, or just a really strong ally... he'd have to find out. The towns people absolutely hated the bandits, they were bad for business... but they didn't like the way they were handled, escpecially since children were around. A few people grabbed the bodies of the fallen criminals and draggd them away from public eye. Riku shrugged and turned his attention back to this guy asking him for a spar.

"Sure, I love sparring. Fighting, drinking and women are my favorite things. But I have just one requirement... If I win, you join my clan and help me make my own village. It's kinda hard making a 1 man village sadly." he'd say laughing to himself abit. If the man agreed, Riku would begin dashing off to find a battlefield. One with a few trees and no civilians around. If the man disagred Riku would surely try changing his mind.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Aiden had waited for the man to give his answer, and he did, "Sure, I love sparring. Fighting, drinking and women are my favorite things. But I have just one requirement... If I win, you join my clan and help me make my own village. It's kinda hard making a 1 man village sadly.” Aiden smiles at this because he knows that this fact is obviously true, and then thought of the possibility of joining this man’s group. Obviously he knew that his decision wasn’t his to make alone. Wherever he ends up his brother would end up too and so he had to choose wisely. Just the other day he had received a similar offer, so he would most likely have to deny this. He was just about to go through with the idea when his snakes hissed on more time. Snake one, (Don’t mess with him Aiden, don’t do it!), Snake two (just walk away). Aiden then smiled and said to the man, “Challenge accepted, but if I win you become my personal body guard, and you will stop killing, unless I say otherwise, do we have a deal?”

Aiden would wait to see if the man would accept, but he was completely positive that the man would accept, because in many ways this man thought like Aiden. Aiden would watch the man’s movements intently as he would let the man think of this deal, “Don’t rush your answer, because as my body guard your priority would be to keep me and the people I care about alive, and being me with my reputation, that might be a little harder than you might expect.” Aiden cracks a smile a bit as he gets quick flashes of memories of when he was a kid and the deal he had with his deceased best friend.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Riku thought over the proposal wisely... being somebodies bodyguard meant his own dream would slow him down. He wouldn't be able to create his clan if he had to protect some other dude. He trusted his own skills though, and knew it would take some what of a Demi-God to destroy him. So, he simply grinned and nodded, the deal had been accepted. "I can do that, just be your bodyguard. I don't have shit else to do..." he'd say while stretching. "Follow me." The young ninja would lead Aiden to a hidden spot in between the forest where they'd be able to fight without harming civilians, nature on the other hand... He dropped his carry along bag and drew a silver katana, keeping the twin behind his back. He rushed at Aiden giving him no time to think and aimmed a well placed slash going from the sky towards the ground at his torso, while keeping his sides aimmed towards the man, legs spread out. He was ready to move around in this spar, though not too much. The strike was powerful, but it wasn't a killing blow... Riku just wanted to test his new friends' skill.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Aiden had heard this man accept his deal and smiled as he now knew that this was just about to get interesting. He heard the man say, "Follow me." So Aiden did just that, remaining a safe distance away from the man. Aiden had chosen to keep a safe distance because he was almost certain that the man was up to something. The man had hidden his hands from Aiden’s sights earlier and still had not brought them back out to ease Aiden's mind of what might be hidden under the man’s sleeves. Aiden had originally thought that the man was going to throw projectile weapons at him, so to be ready Aiden would focus chakra to the sword on his back while following the man, bringing the sword to life but keeping it active but not moving until the moment when he needed it.

The man lead Aiden a good distance away from the village and sooner than Aiden had predicted they has arrived at the destination that the man had prepared for them. Aiden was ready and had kept his eye on the guy while also clearly analyzing the environment around him. He was able to pay attention to both of them because of his kkg’s enhanced peripherals giving him a clear 358 vision. Before he could speak another word the man had rushed him with an assault with a silver katana going from the sky towards the ground aimed at Aiden’s torso. The attack came so quick that an average person would not have the time to think of a proper reversal, but once again Aiden’s paranoia had readied him, and as most members with the magure kkg are capable of doing, Aiden was able to analyze the situation quickly and think clearly enough to make his move. As the blade was coming down Aiden simply moved one of his leg back in a gliding like motion while simultaneously giving his side so that he is facing the opposite side of the opponent and releasing the spinal whip tail of Jagaken, which was already completely under his control due to earlier preparations. When Aiden had released the spinal whip it had struck much quicker than Aiden’s body movement and resembled a viper sticking its prey, but instead the spinal whip had wrapped around the stranger’s silver katana before the katana could even descend to 3 inches above Aiden’s head. Aiden’s step back was simply out of quick thinking and reflex, to get out of the path of the slash, just in case his sword’s spinal whip didn’t make it. But nonetheless the opponent's slash was a clearly a committed one aimed to reach its end destination which was the ground and so the whip tail would have completely captured the katana in time, before the opponent could even finish the motion of his previous attack, yet think of another attack, counter, of block. The bladed spinal whip tail would slither quickly and tightly around the katana’s blade , trapping the katana within the body of the collated spinal whip, in result keeping it from being manipulated by the opponent's force while 20 meters of the spinal whip would snake around the sword and aim to pierce through the leg of the opponent.

Aiden was already a few steps ahead, so as the spinal whip part of his sword was going for an attack, he would grab jagaken by the handle and then black markings would appear on his arms as his belcher snakes would do what Aiden had commanded them to do. They would begin to chew into Aiden’s skin releasing their venom into his body, as the same venom would instantly be stored within the entirety of Jagaken. This was Aiden’s magnificent and unique technique coming to play as the black tattooed markings would then leave his arms and a lightning clone would appear from the opposite side of Aiden. The raiton clone would then attempt a basic but powerful round house kid towards the opponent’s head. While the clone aimed his kick ,Aiden then moved 10 meters away in a gliding motion to gain distance from the opponent with his hand skill on the handle and jagaken's spinal whip would continue assaulting the opponent even if it had missed the attack to the opponent’s leg, which would be nearly inevitable unless the opponent relieves himself of his own sword. Aiden observes the outcome and for movements in his surroundings as his skin begins to turn pure white, and blue lightning cracks begin to appear on his body like patterns and/or markings. Meanwhile he analyzes what has happened further , watching his opponents movements, while at the same time finding cover and broken objects in the area.

Spoiler:

Name: Jagaken
Appearance: This sword has a long 10ft blade, with the handle being the head of a snake with snake white skin and white scales still on it. Along the head is the end of the handle which has along bladed human like spine extending past the head as if it was the body of the snake. This part is razor sharps and can be used as a whip and ranges up to 50 meters.
Special Abilities: This weapon not metallic, rather it is made of strong bones that are as hard as metal and gets stronger as the user grows more powerful. Two main abilities are as followed:

• Jagaken can channel its wielder’s chakra throughout the entirety of the weapon. This brings the blade to life allowing the wielder to manipulate the spinal whip, blade, and snake head of the sword. This blade can also turn into a serpent’s bow, which is a white bow with a similar white serpent design as the sword form. In bow form the user is allowed to store chakra into this weapon to create chakra arrows, which travel at 50 mph and are sharp enough to penetrate through stone like butter. This does not necessarily mean that the bow cannot shoot physical arrows.

• When chakra is placed throughout this weapon in either sword(with spinal whip) form or bow form, the arrows or blades become as hard as titanium steel and can cut through stone like butter.

• This sword was said to have been created in the spirit of the Basilisk, god of serpents. This blade gives its wielder an unmatched ability to control all serpents and any creature that falls under this relation. This blade allows the user to use snakes as partners in fights and instantly stores all venoms or poisons that are affecting the wielder’s body into its composition making the venom or poison part of its blade or chakra arrows, therefore infecting anyone that it cuts with the poison. This ability is passive and will do this every time the wielder is infected with poison or venom, but it will only store the poison temporarily. When it takes in poison the poison lasts up to 8 posts maximum.

Origin: This blade belonged to an old warrior who lived somewhere outside of the mist village. This old woman use to roam the world collecting snakes and human bones in order to conduct her experiments. People believed that she gathered the human bones and serpents to create a sword, which lives off of the energy of its wielder. With this blade she performed many secret services for the kage until the day she was killed in battle. Her body was retrieved and she was buried in the Grave of Legends with her sword alongside her. A few months later her grave sight was reported as having been broken into. When authorities arrived to the sight all remained in place except for her weapon Jagaken, which to this day has not been found by authorities in kirigakure. Authorities reported that her only apprentice, Zaseraf had stolen her weapon and hid it. Zeseraf was killed in a confrontation with the village authorities, and the blade is rumored to now be with Aiden Hitake, best friend of Zaseraf Kitashi.

Spoiler:

Name: Spiritual Reveal
Description: This Sc, is a unique characteristic which allows the user to substitute doing hand signs for using there chakra to allow black symbols of the jutsus that they are trying to use to appear on their arms. This will take the same amount of time that it would normally take; it is just a substitution for hand signs.

Name: Serpent’s Magic
Description: This SC is one of Aiden’s most remarkable ones. This allows Aiden to be able to communicate and manipulate snakes and anything that falls into the serpent category. With this he can use a serpent to spy on people or use it as a partner in battle. He can also see through these snakes eyes.

Spoiler:

Name:: Magure Walts
Description:

Magure Waltz: Members of the clan (MAGURE) are naturally faster than the average person. This technique does not require hand signs and is automatically becomes activated when a member of this clan prepares his or herself for battle, and not a second sooner. The waltz can be broken down into three categories and last the duration of the battle. The Magure Waltz pertains to their reflexes; which includes faster responsiveness in battle, quicker thinking, and the ability to be lighter on their feet.

Faster responsiveness: During battle, member of the clan has the privilege of having the capability of activating a rush of adrenaline to allow them to finish a technique before someone else.

Ex. Say a member of the clan and another Shinobi are battling; for the sake of the situation, let’s say the first two posts consist of them forming hand signs. By the third post, the clan member is able to release the attack spontaneously right after completion of the hand signs, as opposed to the other shinobi, who must naturally wait a second or two for their attack to unleash. However, this ability has a cool down period of 5 posts and cannot under any circumstance be used until that cool down session is complete.

Battle Ex: Player 2 being a Magure clan member
P1: Performs Hand seals
P2: Performs Hand seals as well
P1: Sees that player two is performing hand seals but while player two started his set of handseals, I had finished mine. “High Speed Fire Ball Jutsu” , I shout as this fire ball speeds towards player two at such blinding speeds.
P2: Had started his hand seals later than player one, but due to the ability of the Magure walts he was able to complete his hand seals before his opponent and send forth his high speed fire ball jutsu before player 1 could finish his hand seals and complete the technique. This ability cannot be used for another 5 posts after this one. Player 2 stands there a bit tired from the adrenaline rush, and readies himself for his opponent’s response.

Quicker Thinking: The ability to think rationally and quickly under extreme duress; greater analytical skills. The ability to have great perception of what is real and illusion

Common Ex. Allows the clan member to break out of a binding/paralysis technique. Can be used only when in a immobile state.
Lighter on their feet: Self-explanatory. This part of the Magure Waltz gives clan member the ability to be quicker and lighter on their feet. In result, allowing clan members to even glide/surf over surfaces (Water, magma, thorns, etc). Members of this clan can glide/surf over these surfaces with no damage done, so long as their feet is still moving, keeping them a few inches off of the surface, regardless of what kind of surface.

Ex.15% Increased speed, Gliding, Ice Skating like motion

Name: Magure Predator Mode
Element: Dependent on the users primary element
Description: The users skin pigmentation is changed into the color that is representative of their element (Light hue of orange for fire, light hue of blue for water, white for lightning, an earthly green for Earth, and a light hue of teal for wind) and patterns form on the users body (Wave like patterns for water, spiraled patterns for wind, blue cracks for lightning, thorn like patterns for Earth, and dark red tiger scratch patterns for fire.) This technique can be activated or canceled at will, lasts 5 posts, and has a cool down period of 10 posts
Techniques and disadvantages of Magure Predator Mode:
Main technique: User can infuse element with weapon
Disadvantage: Cannot infuse too much of the element into the weapon or it will destroy it and damage the user.

Fire) Techniques: Hot skin- Opponent can be burned when making contact with user’s skin
Heat tolerance- Can withstand intense levels of heat. Cannot withstand fire completely, but as the user grows stronger so does the tolerance
Can shoot fire from the palm of their hands- Heat damage is dependent on user’s level

Disadvantages: Higher intolerance to water: User receives significantly more damage to water than usual
Cannot create lava, only fire: User can only produce fire
Water) Techniques: Breathe underwater- Can breathe underwater as long as the user remains in this form
Tolerance to underwater pressure- Can withstand intense pressure underwater. Higher level = Higher tolerance
Water jutsus are increased two fold- Water jutsu power is doubled

Disadvantages: Higher intolerance to lightning: Lightning attacks do more damage to the user
Fragile: User is weaker to physical attacks

Lightning) Techniques:
Five Percent Quicker Reflexes- Quicker evasion skills, and quicker reaction time
Paralysis- Can cause temporary immobility and numbness
Lightning rod- Can absorb lightning/lightning attacks and release it

Disadvantages: Lightning Jutsus require 20% more chakra- User is drained of more chakra when performing a jutsu
Fatigue: Causes one post of fatigue after use of lightning Magure

Earth) Techniques: Super strength- Users physical strength is tripled
High tolerance to physical damage- Physical damage done to the user is halved
Dig- User can burrow deeply into the earth
Can create walls of sediment and rock- User creates a shield by stomping the ground. Height, width, and strength of the wall are determined by the level of the user

Disadvantages: Takes higher Ninjutsu damage- Weak to Ninjutsu attacks
High intolerance to lightning, moderately intolerant to fire: Weak to lightning based attacks, moderately weak to fire based attacks
Slower: The user can only use half of their normal speed; body weight is doubled
Wind) Techniques: Heightened senses- Users sense of hearing are drastically heightened
Trajectory change- Can change the trajectory of projectile weapons

Can jump to great heights- User can jump very high and without harming themselves (E rank- 15 meters, D rank- 30 meters, C rank- 45 meters, B rank- 60 meters, A rank- 75 meters, S rank- 90 meters)

Wind blast- Can blast wind from hands and feet. Force is determined by level

Disadvantages: High fire damage- Very weak to fire
Weak to sound- Weak to sound based attacks due to heightened sense of hearing
Weak to physical attacks- Weak to Taijutsu based moves

Name: Raiton Bunshin no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Element: Raiton
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Aiden countered the first attack with vigor, Riku had to react correctly in order to walk away safely. The first counter from the rival ninja was him using his bone sword to grab Riku's blade. It wrapped around the katana effectively, and still had enough lenght to rage at the ninja. Riku was quick though, and already facing sideways able to move away from the whip if he needed to. Though a lightning clone that awesomely was made without handsigns aimmed a powerful kick towards Riku. In order to stay alive Riku let the whip hang onto the katana and began to dodge roll away from both the whips attack and the clone. The moment he began the roll though, he kicked the end base of the sword hard, atleast making part of the whip follow. He wasn't aimming to kick the sword out of the grasp of the whip, simply loosen th hold. As he tucked 5 bombtags were left in place of his footing where he stood, exploding both the clone and atleast knocking the whip away from his body. He continued to roll until he was atleast 10 feet from the explosion and bounced up into the air back onto his feet using one hand. He drew the other silver sword and casted 4 handsigns with his free hand. H fired a barrage of lightning needles from a distance at Aiden, then stomped his foot onto the ground in order to track the mans' location correctly. The needles were aimmed directly at Aidens' full body with speed and in numbers. Riku tightened the grip on his blade and keep his feet loose in order to move if he needed too.

Spoiler:
Name: Earth Step
Element: Earth
Range: 50 Meters of the user
Description: The user closes their eyes, adds chakra into their foot and stomps pretty hard into the ground. A shockwave travels through the earth and bounces off of an object, then travels back towards the user like a sonar. This is used to find an opponent and predict their movements. The jutsu only works if an opponent is on the ground though, if their in the air or in a tree than the jutsu is useless. This jutsu basically makes Riku feel the earth and sense his surrounding effectively. The closer the opponent, the better the tracking. Also the shockwave is small, so an opponent would have no idea of the jutsu's abilities or effects.

Name: Raiton Senbon
Range: Mid
Description: Riku is able to turn the lightning element chakra into 1000's of lightning senbon and fire them lightning fast at his targets. The needles are able to pierce light armor and flesh with ease and if hits an opponent it stuns them for 2 turns.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Aiden was making his analysis way after his serpents finished putting venom into his body as they stopped. His body had then rapidly regenerate from the bites but no one would notice since this happened within his shirt. Aiden noticed that the opponent wisely abandoned the silver katana but then aimed a kick at the katana that was tightly wrapped /collated around the entirety of the opponent’s blade.

Hyper Rejuvenation:
Spoiler:
Name: Hyper Rejuvenation
Description: This SC was developed at birth. This SC allows Aiden high tolerance to poisons and to recover from wounds at an unnaturally rapid rate. This SC would be able to heal all minor wounds in two posts, and all major wounds in four posts. This does not mean that after the wounds have rejuvenated that Aiden does not feel pain. He continues to feel the pain as if it was still there only the effects of those wounds are taken care of, such as what the result of getting stabbed in the kidney would lead to. This SC does re-grow limbs, and the pain lasts in the area as long as it would take for an average human being to recover from the damage. This of course is unless it is taken care of by a medic.

Aiden :
Spoiler:
The bladed spinal whip tail would slither quickly and tightly around the katana’s blade , trapping the katana within the body of the collated spinal whip, in result keeping it from being manipulated by the opponent's force while 20 meters of the spinal whip would snake around the sword and aim to pierce through the leg of the opponent.

Kidbushido:
Spoiler:
The moment he began the roll though, he kicked the end base of the sword hard, atleast making part of the whip follow.

Aiden knew that there was no way that the opponent could kick the silver katana in any place without making firm contact with some part of the spine’s blades. Aiden didn’t recall the stranger being barefoot so he accounted for him wearing shoes. The blades of this spinal whip are so sharp that they could cut through hard stone like butter, so cutting through rubber wouldn’t be a problem, and since the opponent had managed to kick the blade hard enough to push it back there was no doubt that the blade had left a descent cut on the opponent’s foot. Aiden was now concern, as his opponent continued to show amazing athleticism and endurance by rolling around. Aiden was about to shout something to the man when he heard a big bang! That caused the spinal whip to slam against the floor with great force. The force of the explosion was more than enough to destroy the raiton clone made earlier. Aiden had plans for that clone that is now clearly ruined by that unpredictable counter. Aiden would have been impressed if he had time to be because Aiden would then behold the amazing acrobatics of this opponent who would push himself into the air with one hand and unleash a barrage of raiton needles at Aiden. Aiden would see the needles coming at him with great speed and wanted to bring his spinal whip back, knowing that the whip part isn’t destroyed because of its durability being as hard as titanium.

Jagaken:
Spoiler:
• When chakra is placed throughout this weapon in either sword(with spinal whip) form or bow form, the arrows or blades become as hard as titanium steel and can cut through stone like butter.

Aiden would then use the whip to simply swat some of the lightning senbon away while simultaneously follow the swatting with a side step and the rest he would simply absorb, courtesy of his predator mode. Aiden could have absorbed the entire attack but choose not to just in case the opponent had simply hid real senbons within that attack. Even so he was safe from the attack, even the paralysis wouldn’t have affected him at this point since he absorbed the attack and his waltz prevents this paralysis from happening.
Magure Waltz:
Spoiler:
Quicker Thinking: The ability to think rationally and quickly under extreme duress; greater analytical skills. The ability to have great perception of what is real and illusion

Common Ex. Allows the clan member to break out of a binding/paralysis technique. Can be used only when in a immobile state.
Magure Predator Mode:
Spoiler:
Lightning) Techniques:
Five Percent Quicker Reflexes- Quicker evasion skills, and quicker reaction time

Disadvantages: Lightning Jutsus require 20% more chakra- User is drained of more chakra when performing a jutsu

He would then bring back the spinal tail of the sword and have it circle up ten feet around him like a snake and leave the end tail facing southeast of Aiden as if it were a tail. Aiden would then raise his hand and aim his palm towards the opponent and shoot back the lightning senbon which he had absorbed in hundreds. The lightning senbons would rush at the opponent in great speeds which would most likely hit the opponent since Aiden himself couldn’t dodge all of them and there is a great chance that the opponent might have now been poison with belcher sea snake venom. Aiden would pay attention to his opponent and his surroundings and speak to the opponent. His voice would be heard clearly, effortlessly as he would say, “If you are feeling drowsy in any way, the venom has already entered your skin. It is important to let me know since belcher snake venom is very bad for the human body. The venom itself can kill 1000’s of men with ¼ bite but I can remove the venom with this sword. But it is important that you let me know now, and ensure me that I have won this battle and that you will not pull off any cheap tricks to take my head.” He spoke this right after he fired the senbon, the senbons were aimed to the right of the opponent so that some would hit his shoulder but the rest would miss. Aiden was careful with all of his moves, and wants to make sure that this man was going to be alright. He waits for an answer while staying alert.

Divine Voice:
Spoiler:
Divine Voice: He is known to have the most beautiful male voice in the world. He can be found singing on his spare time, but what is most remarkable about his voice is his vocal range, and how loud he can project when he wants to. Rumor has it that sometimes his voice can be heard clearly over 100 meters away.

Jagaken:
Spoiler:
• This sword was said to have been created in the spirit of the Basilisk, god of serpents. This blade gives its wielder an unmatched ability to control all serpents and any creature that falls under this relation. This blade allows the user to use snakes as partners in fights and instantly stores all venoms or poisons that are affecting the wielder’s body into its composition making the venom or poison part of its blade or chakra arrows, therefore infecting anyone that it cuts with the poison. This ability is passive and will do this every time the wielder is infected with poison or venom, but it will only store the poison temporarily. When it takes in poison the poison lasts up to 8 posts maximum.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:59 am

(I'll take the hit in order to continue the battle)

Riku's light slice kick was still able to hit the blade and slice open his shoe. The blade hit his foot and split it open, barely breaking the skin though. Sadly he still was probably poisioned, meaning he'd have a hard time finishing this fight. His shoe was split open, not enough to hinder him moving, just enoughfor rocks to seep into his shoe. So he'd have to spend his sake money repairing his shoe. The lightning senbon he shot at his foe, came right back at twice the speed, though on his right side, the one his katana was on. The ninjas' footing were already loose and ready for movement so counter-actions were applied. Riku pointed the blade fowards extending the tip towards the incoming barrage, and emitted chakra, forming a circle like shield that took enough of the damage, and channeledd the lightning through the end of his blade. All while this happened he began side-stepping away from the senbon.

While Aiden's body could take lightning attacks and poision, Riku's could take damage. He noticed that a single senbon was able to hit the top part of his shoulder. This of course meant he'd barely be able to move his upper right arm for a few seconds, so he grabbed his silver sword with the left hand. He could still cast jutsu on the right, just not lift it... making sword battles harder. "Goddamn it... first you split my shoe, then I learn you have poision, now you stun my arm. I don't feel like using that much chakra." Riku figured part of his rival out though... the test was good. Riku formed a few handsigns and created a lightning clone of his own that charged head on towards the man wielding a kunai in each hand. A trail of bombtags dropped from his hands while he rushed, but were droppd only after he was 10 feet from Riku. Though the actions of said clone were hidden, the moment the clone dived in Riku tossed a smoke bomb, hiding the actions. Riku then cast another few handsigns and shot a lightning spear from his mouth aimed at his new friend. Though he dashed a few meters left after it shot from his mouth and kept moving, heading towards the trees.

Spoiler:
Name: Raiton Bunshin no Jutsu
Range: N/A
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Type: Kenjutsu
Element:
Description: Unique to Samurai, this technique employs the concept of Chakra Flow similar to the Flying Swallow and Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana techniques. Through the use of chakra flow, the user channels their chakra through their swords. This extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it destroyed a stone pillar. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz-saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.

Name: Gin Blades
Appearance: Spoiler:

Special Abilities: Lightning Harness
Origin: The twin blades are very special to Riku since they were created perfectly for him. While Black Tidal is mainly for defense and offesive kenjutsu, these blades are meant for element jutsu and chakra control. Both blades are able to easily control and harness lightning and able to counter A-Ranked lightning ninjutsu used against Riku. The lightning used against him travels through the blades and is discharged through the other side, making anything behind them in range of an attack. This works because the handles are rubber and the tang protrude from the other end of them so that the lighting doesn't just flow right into his body. They are also very hard, though the blades are lighter and able to be used quickly and swift.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 am

Aiden was surprised that the man was able to move and knowing that he was posion, the opponent still wanted to continue the fight. Aiden knew for sure that he was going to have to test his guts for a while and try not to lose sight of this man so that the poison wont kill him. Aiden watched the man try to fight off the senbon as one hit his shoulder. Aiden did not smile but a look of discovery came upon his face as he was learning more about his opponent as well as seeing mistakes that the opponent makes. He has learned simple things about his opponent that goes mainly towards the opponent’s personality. Aiden had figured that for some reason the opponent really likes to face things head on, because all the opponent could have done was fall or move left and he would have avoided all of the attacks, since Aiden never really meant to catch him with them. Aiden suspected that the man might be this way which is why he aimed his attacks towards the opponent’s right and not left. It that would have hit the opponent on the left side that same surge of electricity that left his arm stunned would have sent his heart into cardiac arrest. A man may be strong but the muscle and organ system in their body works the same as any human being.

Nonetheless this man was impressively strong; he fought his muscles temptations of quitting on him, and was still able to move his right arm, but showed signs of obvious difficulty. "Goddamn it... first you split my shoe, then I learn you have poison, now you stun my arm. I don't feel like using that much chakra.” The opponent said to Aiden as he responds, " The lady that made this sword was working on this technique before she died. I simply aced the technique and now its mine, it may sound evil, but i never really liked that woman. She had alot of talent and potential but she was a complete tool for the village to use, and she tried to make my best friend the same exact way" .Aiden smiles and continued, " I know what you are probably thinking. You think that i probably killed the old hag, but I ensure you that i didnt" . Aiden thought that the opponent was going to give up when he then saw the man struggling to make a few hand seals. Aiden readied his whip tail as a lightning clone ran at him with two kunai’s . Aiden would make his whip tails reel back and swing forward, yet whip back quickly, releasing the sword in a way that the blade is speeding at the clone, in attempts to stab through the clone.The aim of Aiden is possibly the most precise aiming in the ninja world besides that of his brothers because of their clan ability known as Kanpekina shotto (完璧なショット). But before Aiden could find out if the clone got hit or not the area went Smokey. Aiden must have missed it but the opponent had thrown a smoke bomb, this must have been so that the opponent could hide. Aiden knew for sure that he couldn’t let the opponent get away like that because chances are that the opponent will die with the poison.

Luckily Aiden also has a kkg ability known as Enshi (遠視), which allows him to see clearly despite the condition of the area for up to 1000 meters. This doesn’t mean that he can see through solid objects but Aiden could definitely see through this smoke as his eyes adjusts to the smoke, and decides to move before the clone could get hit or dodge the sword and catch up to him. Aiden didn’t want to reveal all his tricks in one fight but he spotted his target and also a lightning arrow coming at him at a high rate. Aiden wonders if the opponent had been paying attention, Aiden knows that he could easily absorb this spear made of lightning chakra but instead he completely moves out of its path and loads raiton chakra into his left palm, which is free of a weapon. He would load the chakra and simultaneously shoot raiton chakra out at his opponent, who is heading for the trees. Keeping in mind that Aiden has amazing aim, so the chances of him missing this straight target is zero, and the lightning would travel at the rate of 50 mph towards the opponent. The spinal whip of the sword would wrap around Aiden like a bladed suit of armor, positioning itself neatly so that its skin tight but does not penetrate Aiden’s skin as he wields the sword by its handle. Aiden is in a new position now still focusing the attack towards the opponent and staying aware for the clone that he thinks that he had killed.

Spoiler:

Name: Jagaken
Appearance: This sword has a long 10ft blade, with the handle being the head of a snake with snake white skin and white scales still on it. Along the head is the end of the handle which has along bladed human like spine extending past the head as if it was the body of the snake. This part is razor sharps and can be used as a whip and ranges up to 50 meters.
Special Abilities: This weapon not metallic, rather it is made of strong bones that are as hard as metal and gets stronger as the user grows more powerful. Two main abilities are as followed:

• Jagaken can channel its wielder’s chakra throughout the entirety of the weapon. This brings the blade to life allowing the wielder to manipulate the spinal whip, blade, and snake head of the sword. This blade can also turn into a serpent’s bow, which is a white bow with a similar white serpent design as the sword form. In bow form the user is allowed to store chakra into this weapon to create chakra arrows, which travel at 50 mph and are sharp enough to penetrate through stone like butter. This does not necessarily mean that the bow cannot shoot physical arrows.

Origin: This blade belonged to an old warrior who lived somewhere outside of the mist village. This old woman use to roam the world collecting snakes and human bones in order to conduct her experiments. People believed that she gathered the human bones and serpents to create a sword, which lives off of the energy of its wielder. With this blade she performed many secret services for the kage until the day she was killed in battle. Her body was retrieved and she was buried in the Grave of Legends with her sword alongside her. A few months later her grave sight was reported as having been broken into. When authorities arrived to the sight all remained in place except for her weapon Jagaken, which to this day has not been found by authorities in kirigakure. Authorities reported that her only apprentice, Zaseraf had stolen her weapon and hid it. Zeseraf was killed in a confrontation with the village authorities, and the blade is rumored to now be with Aiden Hitake, best friend of Zaseraf Kitashi.

Spoiler:

Enshi (遠視) : This ability typically means far sight and is a passive ability that can be used as will. This is the primary ability for members of this clan. The ability known as Enshi entails those members of this clan can focus in and see incredible farther than the average human being. Members of this clan have eyes that can fix in on anything or things up to 1000 meters away (approximately as high as a jet plan can elevate) and see things in that area with clear vision. This clear vision works despite the conditions wither it be natural conditions or conditions caused by jutsu such as the hidden mist jutsu. This technique doesn’t necessarily mean that members of this clan have eye balls popping out of their heads, or that they can’t see anything close up. It simply means that they can extend their vision at well. Because of this ability, members of this clan have outstanding peripheral vision, allowing them 358 degree vision on everything that is 10 ft from them. When using Enshi’s ability of far sight, members of this clan will lose 1ft of their 10ft -358 peripheral vision for every 100 meters used. If they max out at 10k meters they will no longer be able to see anything coming from behind them or at the side of them, until they decrease their range in vision. This ability serves well in battle because users will be able to see attacks coming from in front, the sides, and from behind for up to 10 ft around them, but it is up to their own capabilities to spot attacks coming from above or underground. This technique helps them rp wise because they will be able to spot enemies from a far, as long as nothing is obstructing their view(such as trees or whatever).

Kanpekina shotto (完璧なショット): This technique roughly means “perfect shot”. This ability is the secondary ability for members of this clan and was said to have been one of goods only blessings to the hunters of this clan. This blessing is what we mostly refer to as luck or even dumb luck, but for the hunters of this clan, its known as a “perfect shot”. Members of this clan are known to be undoubtedly lucky all the time. People whom would follow up on members of this clan would note extremely lucky events such as a giant tree branch breaking from a tree and barely missing a member of this clan because that member had sneezed and buggers came out and while stringing the buggers out he/she moved a few steps and barely missed the falling branch. At first followers just thought that it was dumb luck, but as lucky situations kept happening, spectators judged this as divine help. This doesn’t necessarily mean that members of this clan will always dodge death or will never find themselves unfortunate. This just means that in their life time, members of this clan will have experienced more luck than the average human, and the one activity that members do in which their luck never falters is shooting. This ability has it that no matter what conditions are supposed upon a member of this clan, that as long as they can see their target and fire(throw things or shoot things), that the shot will always hit the target so long as the target is still there, even if it was a sloppy shot. The only exception being that the target was protected by some kind of force in which would prevent this hunter from making contact with the target, unless the hunter had taken precautions to see around that situation. Ex: Ninja 1 is in a rain storm, and spots a pig, this pig spots the Ninja, this ninja is startled and throws a shuriken aiming for the pig’s neck. Chances are the shot will miss because the ninja was startled and threw the weapon out of impulse and the winds of this storm are blowing hard, if the pig doesn’t completely move out of the way, the shuriken will definitely hit the designated spot. EX2: Same situation, but this time the pig uses wind repellent jutsu, that protects him from incoming projectiles, the shuriken will still go to the designated spot, but will not hit the pig because the pig was protected and the shuriken couldn’t go through. Now if he had enforced the shuriken with a wind cutting technique to keep wind element jutsu from being used as a shield, then the pig will be hit in the designated area if it doesn’t move out of the way completely in time. This technique does not mean that the target will be auto hit, this only means that the weapon will always go where it needs to go, so long as the person with this ability can see and fire at the opponent. Now if the opponent does nothing valid to counter, dodge, or repel this weapon then it will count as a hit, in the hunter’s next response post.

Spoiler:

Name:: Magure Walts
Description:

Magure Waltz: Members of the clan (MAGURE) are naturally faster than the average person. This technique does not require hand signs and is automatically becomes activated when a member of this clan prepares his or herself for battle, and not a second sooner. The waltz can be broken down into three categories and last the duration of the battle. The Magure Waltz pertains to their reflexes; which includes faster responsiveness in battle, quicker thinking, and the ability to be lighter on their feet.

Faster responsiveness: During battle, member of the clan has the privilege of having the capability of activating a rush of adrenaline to allow them to finish a technique before someone else.

Ex. Say a member of the clan and another Shinobi are battling; for the sake of the situation, let’s say the first two posts consist of them forming hand signs. By the third post, the clan member is able to release the attack spontaneously right after completion of the hand signs, as opposed to the other shinobi, who must naturally wait a second or two for their attack to unleash. However, this ability has a cool down period of 5 posts and cannot under any circumstance be used until that cool down session is complete.

Battle Ex: Player 2 being a Magure clan member
P1: Performs Hand seals
P2: Performs Hand seals as well
P1: Sees that player two is performing hand seals but while player two started his set of handseals, I had finished mine. “High Speed Fire Ball Jutsu” , I shout as this fire ball speeds towards player two at such blinding speeds.
P2: Had started his hand seals later than player one, but due to the ability of the Magure walts he was able to complete his hand seals before his opponent and send forth his high speed fire ball jutsu before player 1 could finish his hand seals and complete the technique. This ability cannot be used for another 5 posts after this one. Player 2 stands there a bit tired from the adrenaline rush, and readies himself for his opponent’s response.

Lighter on their feet: Self-explanatory. This part of the Magure Waltz gives clan member the ability to be quicker and lighter on their feet. In result, allowing clan members to even glide/surf over surfaces (Water, magma, thorns, etc). Members of this clan can glide/surf over these surfaces with no damage done, so long as their feet is still moving, keeping them a few inches off of the surface, regardless of what kind of surface.

Ex.15% Increased speed, Gliding, Ice Skating like motion

Name: Magure Predator Mode
Element: Dependent on the users primary element
Description: The users skin pigmentation is changed into the color that is representative of their element (Light hue of orange for fire, light hue of blue for water, white for lightning, an earthly green for Earth, and a light hue of teal for wind) and patterns form on the users body (Wave like patterns for water, spiraled patterns for wind, blue cracks for lightning, thorn like patterns for Earth, and dark red tiger scratch patterns for fire.) This technique can be activated or canceled at will, lasts 5 posts, and has a cool down period of 10 posts
Techniques and disadvantages of Magure Predator Mode:
Main technique: User can infuse element with weapon
Disadvantage: Cannot infuse too much of the element into the weapon or it will destroy it and damage the user.

Fire) Techniques: Hot skin- Opponent can be burned when making contact with user’s skin
Heat tolerance- Can withstand intense levels of heat. Cannot withstand fire completely, but as the user grows stronger so does the tolerance
Can shoot fire from the palm of their hands- Heat damage is dependent on user’s level

Disadvantages: Higher intolerance to water: User receives significantly more damage to water than usual
Cannot create lava, only fire: User can only produce fire
Water) Techniques: Breathe underwater- Can breathe underwater as long as the user remains in this form
Tolerance to underwater pressure- Can withstand intense pressure underwater. Higher level = Higher tolerance
Water jutsus are increased two fold- Water jutsu power is doubled

Disadvantages: Higher intolerance to lightning: Lightning attacks do more damage to the user
Fragile: User is weaker to physical attacks

Lightning) Techniques:

Earth) Techniques: Super strength- Users physical strength is tripled
High tolerance to physical damage- Physical damage done to the user is halved
Dig- User can burrow deeply into the earth
Can create walls of sediment and rock- User creates a shield by stomping the ground. Height, width, and strength of the wall are determined by the level of the user

Disadvantages: Takes higher Ninjutsu damage- Weak to Ninjutsu attacks
High intolerance to lightning, moderately intolerant to fire: Weak to lightning based attacks, moderately weak to fire based attacks
Slower: The user can only use half of their normal speed; body weight is doubled
Wind) Techniques: Heightened senses- Users sense of hearing are drastically heightened
Trajectory change- Can change the trajectory of projectile weapons

Can jump to great heights- User can jump very high and without harming themselves (E rank- 15 meters, D rank- 30 meters, C rank- 45 meters, B rank- 60 meters, A rank- 75 meters, S rank- 90 meters)

Wind blast- Can blast wind from hands and feet. Force is determined by level

Disadvantages: High fire damage- Very weak to fire
Weak to sound- Weak to sound based attacks due to heightened sense of hearing
Weak to physical attacks- Weak to Taijutsu based moves

Name: Lightning Surge
Range: 30 meters
Element: raiton( lightning)
Handsigns: No
Description: This technique is a technique which can only be used if the user has raiton as a primary. This technique allows the user to charge and shoot lightning from his/her finger tips simultaneously. This lightning will travel at the speed of 50 mph at the target and will cause serious shock to the opponent(s) if contact is made. If this technique makes contact with water, it will bump up in rank with the same cost as a B rank. This technique will bump up to a rank higher than the water technique that it has made contact with. This technique will also cause the opponent(s) to become paralyzed for two posts, but if that happens the user will also become paralyzed for one post. The user will still be able to control things in which were under his control while being paralyzed for one post. Generally if the user does not choose to paralyze his/her target(s) it will have no damage on the user like most raiton element techniques. This technique has a five post cool down.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 am

Riku was beginning to feel the effects of the poision, even if it hit his foot his body couldn't handle poision very well. He knew he had to give in this round, his foolish mistake of under estimating his opponent cost him a victory in this spar. The clone had been rushing in blindly, he couldn't see in the smoke, but it didn't matter, he was a pawn apart of a plan Riku couldn't finish due to his poisioning. Once the blade hit the clone, the twin kunai flew into the air, one landing slightly in front of Aiden, one towards his side (unless for some reason he noticed them and striked them out of the air). The lightning attack slowly coming at Riku (50 miles for lightning is slow XD) was countered once it hit the silver blade, it simply protruded though the back using the blades effect. The ninja was sick, but protecting himself from the attack was still priority number uno, he could still react. Riku began slowly walking towards the man, sheathing his sword once the smoke began to clear. By now Aiden would see a line of bombtags set, ones Riku would simply pick up as if he'd dropped his toys rushing towards his home after recess. So calm, with a cool expression, one wouldn't think he was harmd at the moment or just got into a fight. After the last bombtag was put back into his pouch, he looked over to his opponent with his big brimming glasses and said. "Yeah you win this, my body doesn't react to poision well." He didn't know th effects, but he knew he had to live.

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:56 am

Aiden was aiming the lightning attack at the opponent, and suddenly a kunai lands in front of him, he didn’t really notice the kunais in the air but once it descended towards his line of sight he notice it land in front of him. The other kunai would also be seen by Aiden a little too late since he was a bit busy, but it would hit Aiden’s side with the whip tail wrapped around Aiden like Armor. Aiden sends his attention back at his attack towards the opponent knowing that in his weakened state that he could barely dodge it, but once again the opponent survives using his weapon which Aiden now notices that it can conduct lightning and shoot it from the back. Aiden had then wondered if the sword could also absorb other elements. He would then notice that he had successfully destroyed the clone and that the man was putting his weapons away and then start picking up the explosive tags on the field.

It took a while but Aiden had now noticed that he was about to get set up for some kind of trap, and is now curious to see how this would have played out if his opponent had not been poisoned. Nonetheless his opponent spoke the words, "Yeah you win this, my body doesn't react to poison well." This meant that Aiden was the victor of this sparring match and had earned himself a new body guard, or just someone whom he could maybe someday call a close friends, but right now he didn’t even know the guys name, but first things first. Aiden makes the spinal whip of the sword unwrap it around him and his serpents and then sheathes the blade part of the sword. He would then walk to the sword to former opponent and say, “You bring this sword to life by focusing some of your chakra throughout the blades. Once you do that you’re poisoning will be gone in an instant. You must do this fast this poison is no joke, I’m surprised you even lasted so long.” Aiden was true to his word and wanted to see this man healed. Aiden has now left his magure predator mode and now hopes that the man accepts his help.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Riku grabbed the blade, added his own chakra into it and felt the effects of the poision disapper. Aiden was true to his word, and an admirable man at that. He healed a poisioned man whom he'd never met, and just tried shocking him to near daeth. The wanderer smiled and offered a handshake "My name is Riku Burke, a wanderer from Sora no Sato." he'd then give a warm smile and walk over to his silver katana, picking it up and sheathing it. (Short)

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Aiden had handed the guy his weapon and watch him heal up well. He had followed Aiden’s instructions to the T and that has lead him to being poison free. Aiden had won this match and earned himself a new body guard, last thing he needs is misfortune falling upon this man. The man cured himself and offered his hand to Aiden, introducing himself as Riku Burke. Aiden smiled and shoke his hand, “My full name is Aiden Aeneas Hitake. Im also a wanderer as you can tell. I started off in the sky village a while back as well, until things got complicated and I decided to split. I still have a brother who lives in the sky village, and one who follows me around, but he went on an adventure and he insisted that I let him go alone. I hope he’s alright, and he doesn’t do something stupid like commit suicide or something.” Aiden smiles as his talk reminds him that he still has family somewhere out there, and for that he is thankful.

Aiden watched the man walk away with his sword as the long spinal tail of the sword would start dragging onto the ground. The stranger would pick up his silver katana which Aiden had killed the clone with earlier. The man sheathed his katana, so Aiden walked up to the man, putting his hand out in a subtle gesture asking for his sword back, as he then said, “Well my new friend, what would you like to do next before we hit the road? We have much to get done, and a pretty long way to travel”. Aiden’s eyes then looks down towards the opponents shoe, “ Maybe we should start by getting you some new shoes”.

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkichi on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Riku passes Aiden his sword back (Aiden's sword) and picks up his road backpack. All his ninja supply, food and items were in it. Riku was alittle unsure about how he felt about being a bodyguard, but anything was better than being bored all day. "Yeah I do need newer shoes, maybe something abit more light so I can move better. I need to work on something as well, but I can be picked up on the road. Let's get to moving, but you're paying for the sake and food Hitake." the ninja would reply scratching his head and walking in no particular direction.

-Exit-

Zenkichi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Aiden takes back his sword and has the serpents that were around his upper waits to wrap around his arms. Aiden then have jagaken absorbed by his weapon storage seal on his right palm. Aiden would then hear the man agree to what he had said earlier, "Yeah I do need newer shoes, maybe something abit lighter so I can move better. I need to work on something as well, but I can be picked up on the road. Let's get to moving, but you're paying for the sake and food Hitake." Aiden laughed at this while he patted the Riku’s back and walked along side him, “Right well I’ll get you those things no problem, but ive got a lucky feeling about where we should head next”. The two men walk off as begins to set, so were the two men gone.

-Exit, Topic Ended-

Spoiler:

Aiden Theme Music

Reiz/Severus
Weapons Scroll
Toys
Aiden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top