» Clan & Village System
by Suijin Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

» Essien
by Essien6th Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

The inspection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The inspection

Post by Kaira on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Lu Xun was in his office he was wearing his red and white officer suit with feather officer shoulder pads, he was making sure all the relvant paper work had been completed before he set out to go and inspect regiment two's barricks. Regiment two was lead by Oasis he was in charge of thta regiment and trained them daily.

Lu Xun had now finished his paper work Lu hoped that Oasis had recieved the memo that he had sent ealier on in the day to let oasis know that there was an inspection been held and the memo also stated that Oasis was to meet Lu Xun near the entrance to the Regiment 2 barricks at 2. Lu xun locked his office up and headed for the Regiment's two barracks after 30 mins Lu finally arrived at the front of the barracks but oasis was no where to be seen and he was late Lu hates it when simple instructions are not followed.

"Where is that Oasis the regiment is due for inspection" after lu was finished speaking he looked around and up and down the miltary camp and it was clear both sides as Lu continued to wait for Oasis to arrive.

Kaira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The inspection

Post by Oasis on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:45 pm

"Crap!Crap!CRAP!!" a stream of curses erupted from Regiment 2 Commander Kita's mouth as his second in command gave him a piece of paper that read : Regiment 2 to be inspected at 2. Kita glanced at the clock, it read 2:37. Kita banged on his fist on the desk loudly. Damn it! Why didnt you give this to me earlier!? He shouted at woman, which began to back away slowly, bowing and spewing apologies. Kita sighed and stood up from his desk, "Tell the troops to meet outside the barracks on the double!" and with that the woman scrambled out the door.

Kita sighed and fixed his cloak, making sure that it was presentable to his superior. He made his way out of the door towards the barracks. The sun was shining bright and there was no breeze. Kita noticed a man wearing a red and white officer suit with feathered officer shoulder pads, whom he knew as Lu Xun. The cold heavy air that surrounded Kita was now inhabeted by Lu Xun aswell. "My deepest apologies, i did not recieve your memo until moments ago" Kita said as he was within earshot of Lu.
Oasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 am

Lu Xun waited intill using his master sensory abiltiys he could feel someones chakra approching his location in quite a hurry he fiqured it was Kita since he was laid until indeed it was Kita that Lu Xun had senced until kita spoke saying "My deepest apologies, i did not recieve your memo until moments ago" Lu Xun listened to what Kita said about the memo before he then spoke briefly "You have to make sure that you are on time for inspection you cannot be late to a battle if there was one so next time take more pride and arrive on time since it could be you asking for help one day if you fail again you will be punished do I make myself clear" after Lu Xun had finished speaking he then spoke real quick again " So where is your regiment are they ready to be inspected also sort out your uniform officer youre a disgrace to the sky villages name you can report to cleaning duty later on for the village after the inspection is over" Lu then waited to see what Kita would say next.

Kaira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 am

Lu responded to kita's apology with a very stern, "You have to make sure that you are on time for inspection you cannot be late to a battle if there was one so next time take more pride and arrive on time since it could be you asking for help one day if you fail again you will be punished do I make myself clear" This made Kita ashamed of himself for being late, he was never late.that woman is never going to hear the end of this he thought to himself briefly before Lu continued. "My troops are on their way sir." he said firmly. He looked around the horizon in search of his troops as he fixed his uniform further. On top of being called a disgrace, he also had to report to cleaning duty, ugh!. Although he would gladly do the cleaning he did not enjoy it. A small smile crept onto Kita's face for only and instant as he saw his troops marching in 3 organized lines toward him and Lu. As they stopped infront of the two men Kita yelled "Attention!!" and all the soldiers were standing erect and their faces were as if they had been carved out of stone
Oasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top